Avatar image for braise
#1 Edited by Braise (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

No Quicksilver. Normal (base) Dante.

Jubei-Chan

  

or
Dante
  

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante curbstomp

Avatar image for braise
#3 Edited by Braise (1306 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Dante curbstomp"
I'm really starting to believe Dante can't lose. Jubei seems pretty fast to me.
  
Avatar image for ferro_vida
#4 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

what fights has he had so far? This one and the Apprentice. Have you played the Devil May Cry games? He's pretty much the king of bad@ssedness

Avatar image for perfect_cell
#5 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubie-Chan have a new series out? Anyways in technique and skill she wins, but Dante doesn't tire. Judei can slash him and stab him millions of times, but he willheal it off without loss of stamina; so Dante wins. However... if it's a battle of who can cut more flesh off of who, then Jubei has this hands down.

Avatar image for static_shock
#6 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Dante. His speed is considerable even without the Quicksilver ability. I understand he doesn't seem to move that fast in the game compared to this anime you got here, but Dante has an anime also, and can move just as fast.

Avatar image for braise
#7 Edited by Braise (1306 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"what fights has he had so far? This one and the Apprentice. Have you played the Devil May Cry games? He's pretty much the king of bad@ssedness"
Dante's had a crap-load of fights in this forum. Just check the search. He's won pretty much all of them except against Alucard. Plus he beats Pinhead. Pinhead! In his own dojo too. Which would appear neigh-impossible considering he's immortal and can manipulate matter and the such. Anyhow, I wanted to know if Jubei could handle Dante in base form, maybe even irk him enough to him upgrade himself or something.
Avatar image for perfect_cell
#8 Edited by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"I'm thinking Dante. His speed is considerable even without the Quicksilver ability. I understand he doesn't seem to move that fast in the game compared to this anime you got here, but Dante has an anime also, and can move just as fast."
He also has guns with infinite amounts of ammo. lol
Avatar image for perfect_cell
#9 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"what fights has he had so far? This one and the Apprentice. Have you played the Devil May Cry games? He's pretty much the king of bad@ssedness"
Dante's had a crap-load of fights in this forum. Just check the search. He's won pretty much all of them except against Alucard. Plus he beats Pinhead. Pinhead! In his own dojo too. Which would appear neigh-impossible considering he's immortal and can manipulate matter and the such. Anyhow, I wanted to know if Jubei could handle Dante in base form, maybe even irk him enough to him upgrade himself or something."
In technique and skill she wins, but Dante doesn't tire. Judei can slash him and stab him millions of times, but he will heal it off without loss of stamina and endurance; so Dante wins. However... if it's a battle of who can cut more flesh off of who, then Jubei has this hands down.


Think of it like Silver Samurai fighting with Blackheart.

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#10 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
  
Avatar image for ferro_vida
#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio
  
Avatar image for perfect_cell
#12 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is one bad mofo.

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup

<----Loves the second vid :P

Avatar image for braise
#14 Posted by Braise (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

Second vid is better. First one was funnier in the beginning though.

Avatar image for lunacyde
#15 Posted by Lunacyde (28253 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator