vs

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Pretty sure this has been done before but Jozu is superior in every way. Jozu 9/10

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Jozu strictly due to the speed advantage.

Avatar image for natsudragneel41
NatsuDragneel41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NatsuDragneel41

Jozu

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jozu.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jo jo

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jozu

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke? Jozu is leagues ahead in literally every category. Speed, strength, durability, combat skill..... He blocked an attack from mihawk capable of cutting mountains like cheese. His speed is massively hypersonic. And he can lift 100s of tons with ease.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/23927/588485-smissedattack.jpg

Literally described as a mountain of ice.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior2: I've seen it it looked nowhere near mountain level mountains can stretch up to several km that stuff isn't as big as some buildings why are people so quick to call things mountains these days not everything that looks big is a mountain.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Did you even see the scene? Those tsunamis are what he cut.

Loading Video...

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: ya I know still not mountain sized.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: It was clearly dwarfing Marineford....

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: it wasn't dwarfing the top hq of marine ford a mountain wouldn't even be visible from our view.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: This discussion doesn't have anything to do with height. It's width that matters. The tsunami, in width, was clearly several miles long and dwarfed Marineford. Mihawk cut the tsunami along its width, so I'm not sure why you are even talking about height. Even in height, the Marineford tower thing was a matter of perspective.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jadenlol

@full123: it's also about durability and cutting a chunk of ice isn't mountain level it takes more energy to destroy a mountain than it does to destroy diamond Mihawk couldn't even cut jozu no way is tearing through a mountain also marine ford in width is not even mountain sized depending on the mountain you could say it's small mountain sized but larger mountains dwarf it.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Full123

@jadenlol: Wow. You honestly think elements work like real life in One Piece? Rubber would be absolutely incinerated by 100,000,000 volts, Akainu's magma by feats is way above normal magma, and string is usually not so sharp that it cuts through buildings. That is possibly the dumbest argument ever made in regards to One Piece. And also, in fiction, diamond is way harder than it is in real life. Aokiji's ice was also hard as steel.

The tsunami is the width of Marineford's length, which should be several miles. It should be about 2 or so miles on eyeballing, which would make it a 3.2km mountain size in width. Also, that was with a casual, no effort slash. The one Jozu blocked was clearly a stronger one. And by powerscaling, Mihawk should be Large Mountain+, as Zoro, a weaker character, cut a mountain into pieces with 10% effort.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jadenlol

@full123: first off I don't think it's the case ofcourse elements in one piece are different but there still similar and still follow the same laws if the were so different the writer would have stated so no where in one piece was it stated the were that different or implied. Luffy surviving Enels volts is due to his durability and superhuman tendency as he survives thing that normal rubber would get absolutely decimated in I never said he was full rubber as he can bleed but he is similar your argument would work if jozu had the feats to suggest he was any harder than regular daimond but he doesn't I just assumed he was diamond as he follows the same patterns that every diamond would follow. You could say Jozu is harder than diamond due to haki but not by much zoro never cut a mountain he cut someone that was barley bigger than a town and we arnet even sure how durable he was as he had no durability feats Mihawk cutting a large mountain is a stretch as he has no feats on that level all your doing is speculating based on a few iffy feats that have no conclusive evidence.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Really? Pica was barely town level? Yes, let's ignore the fact that he used his body to recreate an actual mountain, and the fact that it was consistently shown that he was as large, if not larger than the mountain, Flower Hill. Hell, his hand was wider than a plateau. And yes, Jozu does have feats to suggest his diamond is harder than normal. Namely, this:

Loading Video...

And elements have no power difference in One Piece? Yes, please show me the moment where string cut through buildings. Hell, show me a moment where string cut through steel, even. 11 degrees Celsius is needed to vaporize a 7 gram cube of ice, yet Akainu casually vaporised a building sized block of steel hard ice.

He had the durability feat of being literal stone, the very thing mountains are made out of. These feats do have conclusive evidence. You just think it is iffy because you choose to think so.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

Is this a joke? Jozu is leagues ahead in literally every category. Speed, strength, durability, combat skill..... He blocked an attack from mihawk capable of cutting mountains like cheese. His speed is massively hypersonic. And he can lift 100s of tons with ease.

Yea let's not go that far, Jozu has arguably better resistance to slashing attacks but that's not really relevant to this type of matchup.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Isn't Thing like, only a 100 tonner? If he is, I would say Jozu's strength is more. But Jozu has no combat skill except running at opponents and smashing them with Brilliant Punk.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

@full123 said:

@juiceboks: Isn't Thing like, only a 100 tonner? If he is, I would say Jozu's strength is more. But Jozu has no combat skill except running at opponents and smashing them with Brilliant Punk.

Just going to copy and paste from my CaV..

Upping the strength ante yet again!

I'll admit, this and causing a building to collapse one handed is very impressive. Both Savage and Ben are clearly capable of causing a lot of collateral, but I believe Ben has him beat here.

No Caption Provided

Here in Marvel Feature #12, Ben and Iron Man's battle with Thanos' Monster Men causes a nearby mountain to fall on top of them. And while this stuns the monster men, Ben and Tony come out of it unscathed.

No Caption Provided

And in the spirit of the theme of Ben's power creep, he one ups this feat later by accomplishing this by himself.

No Caption Provided

Not with striking power, but just by simply flexing his muscles he's able to bring down a literal mountain of rubble.

Hell even before this he was capable of mountain level feats as shown in Marvel 2 in #77..

No Caption Provided

..the scan speaks for itself.

So we've essentially gone from skyscraper/city block level to mountain level as Thing has absorbed more and more cosmic radiation over time. And just to emphasize that skyscraper level strength is well beneath him..in FF vol 3 #58 Ben managed to use hyper dense Skrull skyscrapers..

To make weapons for him and his Thing clones to wield like you and I would regular swords and spears.

No Caption Provided

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NewWorldOrder

Diamond Jozu is a high ranking Yonko commander. Based off what we've seen Commanders do, I don't think it's a stretch to say he can stomp Thing. I mean Cracker pushed Luffy to his limits, and we all know Luffy would stomp Ben.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Jozu's most impressive feat is tanking Mihawk's slash without a scratch. Other than that he's kind of lame

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Captain_Redfists

Jozu's most impressive feat is tanking Mihawk's slash without a scratch. Other than that he's kind of lame

He was able to catch Aokiji off guard and make him bleed.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wut..kind of drugs are u people smoking? Last time i checked jozu is practically featless while ben has feats that obliterates anything jo jo has done here I'll show u some ☺^ (note this is just a scratch on the surface of what grimm has done)

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: I know nothing about comic thing but how is he featless when he threw an iceberg weighing in the millions of tons (calced off normal ice, and we know aokiji ice is way more dense so should be even higher).

That’s a crazy feat, and he tossed it a good distance.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: i agree his iceberg feat was good but compared 2 what ben has done it just doesn't stack up on top of that he doesn't have many other feats so putting him against a character that has like 60+yrs of feats just isn't fair

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: that makes sense, also it’s cool to know that the thing is actually pretty crazy in comics lol

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: yeah he's underrated also if jozu gets any more feats in the manga maybe this type of thread will be more fair in the future

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Jozu he's underrated as hell but Thing stomps him

Thirdeev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Thing One shots

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So diamond vs rock, pretty obvious who wins THE THING.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben is a lot more durable than people would think, he withstand a hydraulic press from an alien world that was stated to be able to push through a planet, I don't exactly know how many tons is required to achieve such force but my guess would be a thousand of tons which should I think should shatter the diamond like nature of Jozu's body, also a recent comic showed ben koing hulk so thing solos