WHO WILL WIN?

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

At full power Jotaro uses Time Stop activates Star Platinum and proceeds to ORAORAORA!

IF JoJo didn't have access to full power TS then Ichigo could win but a spammable TS plus FTL punches that are harder than diamond=gg for the Shinigami he doesn't have the blunt force durability to match SP punches, besides SP could probably just finger him

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: ichigo blunt durability is multi mountain lvl i don't know much about jotaro

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting match up, I think it comes down to if JoJo can beat Ichigo during time stop which is a most likely outcome

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drmagic: Jotaro has an ability that lets him stop time for 5-10 seconds(since this is full power its 10) which is spammable in the sense he has no limit on its usage then he has a Stand known as Star Platinum who has super strength, speed, and precision( he was able to catch a bullet to the head from a few inches away in the first chap. and was able to perform a high-risk brain surgery with his finger iirc).

The match will end up looking like any of these...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Ichigo reached faster than light speed yet? if not, he's not touching Jotaro, at all.

No Caption Provided

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it fair for for a Stand to help? Isn't that outside interference or are things such as summoning allowed? By default I mean.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Using a JJBA character in a battle thread almost always implies a Stand as being apart of the battle besides the Stand is a part of them so no I wouldn't count it as outside help, more like inside help lol

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Ichigo gonna fight Jotaro when Ichigo isn’t even a stand user? He isn’t gonna see those FTL diamond breaking punches shooting at him.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#10  Edited By stormshadow_x

@animegod2k said:

How is Ichigo gonna fight Jotaro when Ichigo isn’t even a stand user? He isn’t gonna see those FTL diamond breaking punches shooting at him.

Jotaro is not Light speed

On Topic - Ichigo Stabs Jotaro or hits him with a getsuga tenshou and if we're using the logic how is Ichigo gonna fight Jotaro if he's not a stand user I don't see how Jotaro is going to see Ichigo and stand to his spiritual pressure...

Jotaro also lacks the striking power to kill Ichigo. I don't think people under how unimpressive "diamond busting" is when concerning mid tier characters as diamond are not hard to break with physical force. Jotaro has no answer to a ranged fighter and even if he closes to gap against some with superior speed and maneuverability ( Star Platinum is stuck to being close to Jotaro who is peak human at best speed wise).

All and All if Ichigo shoots a standard Getsuga Tenshou and Jotaro , Star Platnium lacks the feats to tank it.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animegod2k said:

Jotaro is not Light speed

On Topic - Ichigo Stabs Jotaro or hits him with a getsuga tenshou and if we're using the logic how is Ichigo gonna fight Jotaro if he's not a stand user I don't see how Jotaro is going to see Ichigo and stand to his spiritual pressure...

Jotaro also lacks the striking power to kill Ichigo. I don't think people under how unimpressive "diamond busting" is when concerning mid tier characters as diamond are not hard to break with physical force. Jotaro has no answer to a ranged fighter and even if he closes to gap against some with superior speed and maneuverability ( Star Platinum is stuck to being close to Jotaro who is peak human at best speed wise).

All and All if Ichigo shoots a standard Getsuga Tenshou and Jotaro , Star Platnium lacks the feats to tank it.

not saying anything you said is wrong, but how would ichigo deal with time stop ?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaincoolade: Frankly He can't, while I don't beleive SP is LS and believe Ichigo could damn near blitz with a sword swipe or a Getsuga Tenshou I will concede to the fact that Ichigo has no answer to time stop. However not only do I doubt Jotaro would get the chance to use it as he never starts off with it and not his go to move unless punching doesn't work, I don't believe Star Platnium has the ability to hurt Ichigo with his strikes as the feat everyone brings up (Diamond Busting) is not impressive at all concerning mid tier characters and their standard durability. The only thing time stop would do is stop the inevitable, after his first use of it he has a recharge time in which he'll be killed rather easily and like I said that even IF he gets the chance to use his time stop.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps. Jotaro can’t damage him at all.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way Jotaro can win is via phasing and he's not doing that in character. Ichigo stomps. Also Jotaro being FTL is contradicted so many times throught out the show it's not even funny.

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaincoolade: In the manga, it literally says he is faster than light. What more do you want?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaincoolade: In the manga, it literally says he is faster than light. What more do you want?

Actual faster than light feats that aren't contradicted repeatedly during the series. Statments don't mean crap if they aren't backed up by what we see.

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Isn’t Star Platinum’s punches faster than light? I’m mean he did top a bullet right next to Jotaro’s head.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By stormshadow_x

@animegod2k said:

@stormshadow_x: Isn’t Star Platinum’s punches faster than light? I’m mean he did top a bullet right next to Jotaro’s head.

Bullets/guns aren't light speed, High tier street characters can perform similar feats.

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: And what do you mean statements aren’t back up? That’s like saying Goku being able to blow up Earth but he hasn’t done it yet lol. So what? We say that he can’t? Lmao

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By stormshadow_x

@stormshadow_x: And what do you mean statements aren’t back up? That’s like saying Goku being able to blow up Earth but he hasn’t done it yet lol. So what? We say that he can’t? Lmao

Did you actually read my comment? and your Goku analogy is ass as in that case we can use power scaling as faulty as it may be in DB (Or in general). SHOW me a light speed feat that doesn't come from a data page. If you can't concede.

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OR Naruto being Moon level but hasn’t destroyed the moon? See where I’m getting at?

We KNOW that Goku could destroy the planet. But just because he hasn’t doesn’t mean he can’t. Writers can be inconsistent as hell. Am I right or am I right?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By stormshadow_x

@animegod2k said:

OR Naruto being Moon level but hasn’t destroyed the moon? See where I’m getting at?

We KNOW that Goku could destroy the planet. But just because he hasn’t doesn’t mean he can’t. Writers can be inconsistent as hell. Am I right or am I right?

I don't follow your logic. You're giving me examples of character with the feats to do so and someway to back it up. You have no real proof of a lightspeed SP and you're argument is he can probably do it even if I have no proof....What?

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo high-diff. Timestop is a major problem but Ichigo's raw power is too much for Jojo.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ichigo, no contest

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He traded blows blows with Silver Chariot. Who has been seen with light based attacks.

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways we’re getting off topic, I don’t know how will Ichigo deal with Za Warudo.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He traded blows blows with Silver Chariot. Who has been seen with light based attacks.

The Same silver Chariot who had his attack blocked by an older Joseph Joestar or was to slow to handle a moving bullet despite apparently being lightspeed?

Regardless SC didn't show any light speed attacks and people only scale him as so due to the hangman feat which isn't impressive considering he knew exactly where he was going to go and how he was going to do it. This isn't meant to come at you specfically but its annoying to see Jojo stands called lightspeed due to the rpeated scaling of one Stand (Star Platnium) and his feat against another in SC who has just as many feats backing up the fact he's not lightspeed. Its worse than Dragonball

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By stormshadow_x

@animegod2k said:

Anyways we’re getting off topic, I don’t know how will Ichigo deal with Za Warudo.

He doesn't have to Ichigo blitzs him or swings his swords and a getsuga tenshou kills hims. Even if he stops time Sp's punches aren't going to damage Ichigo as his apparent best feat of Diamond Busting isn't impressive and any person with a basic hammer can crack diamond.

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: You’re saying that the writers of Jojo and Dragon Ball is inconsistent?

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: You may be correct. Or he can just stop time before the getsuga can hit him.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animegod2k: My opinions on that are moot I'm syaing the backing of the light speed argument for the Jojo Universe is simply faulty and based on what is practically a databook scan and scaling which both are countered with multiple other showings.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: You may be correct. Or he can just stop time before the getsuga can hit him.

Sure and then he was to wait for it to recharge and then gets hit by the other. He'd most likely attempt to block it first like he did against the rat in Part 4 and get one shotted.

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jotaro is ftl IIRc and can stop time.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

The evidence of him being faster than light is questionable and stopping time doesn't mean anything to someone faster than you that you also can't hurt.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

The evidence of him being faster than light is questionable and stopping time doesn't mean anything to someone faster than you that you also can't hurt.

I never said who wins, I merely stated what I remembered about Jotaro.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:
@stormshadow_x said:
@wot_m8 said:

I never said who wins, I merely stated what I remembered about Jotaro.

I know I just clarified that I don't believe he's ftl and that is a minor misconception (well not really as many people do believe it) and that stopping time won't matter due to his inability to hurt Ichigo.

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JoJo wank is ridiculous.

Jotaro has no chance here.

Ichigo solos the verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, how I love comicvine’s downplay

Jotaro stomps

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, how I love comicvine’s downplay

Jotaro stomps

Part 3 Jotaro could barely stop a road roller and needed magazines to protect himself from knives. He can surprise Ichigo with his time stop, but he can't actually damage Ichigo, while the air pressure from Ichigo's sword swing could kill Jotaro.

Those punches can't even damage Ichigo.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ichigo takes this tho Star platinum "MIGHT" be faster but that's it, aside from punching through walls made of diamond and one-shotting some building level Vampires Jotaro just doesn't have the damage to put Ichigo down.

Time stop would be incredibly useful and would guarantee Jotaro landing a few hits since he has reacted to characters with infinite speed somehow.

Other than that Jotaro is still only peak human or a bit above shock waves and spiritual pressure are sure fire ways to kill Jotaro.

And ichigo could just wait for the time stop to run out which would leave Jotaro exposed for at least a second or two, plenty of time to finish it.

AnimeGod2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asshat_zeppeli: All of which are street level stands.

To say they’d work or even do anything against someone like Ichigo is NLF.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Asshat_Zeppeli

@vulkanian: Street level ? LMAO Made in heaven has infinite speed and can destroy and recreate an entire universe. GER has causality manipulation and can literally kill you with fate it also ignored erased time. D4C Love train hides its user in dimensional barrier that transfers damage to innocent people and can bring clones of you into the fight and when you get to close to your doppelganger you die. Oh yeah Ichigo totally stands a chance. I 'l create the threads now and see what everybody else thinks I'l tag you.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vulkanian: ichigo doesn’t solo anything lol I can call at least 3 stands that’ll drop him