No Kumai BFR, or Gengitsu.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thelocust619

Kakashi turns into a log and punches Jotaro to sleep. He's outstatted, but he's also several hundred times the fighter and strategist Jotaro is (not that Jojo's bad, but hes no ninja). Kak has no way to force his way past SP, but dozens of ways to slip by. Sharingan should let him see SP.

If Kakashi has Susanoo, it steps on Jotaro.

Jotaro can pull wins, but he has only one way to do so (ORA ORA ORA!) and Kakashi has coping mechanisms for that.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi cant compete with SP speed

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rickyrck: too bad your faulty view on Dio's ftl speed been debunk several times now.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: it hasnt been debunked, he is indeed ftl but i guess you dont like JoJo bizzarre adventure So on panel feats backed by author statements and data book info doesnt count to you.

Lemme ask you a question, do you agree Naruto has LS reactions?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rickyrck: You need to stop spreading false info mate.

@thelocust619 said:

I'm with Sirfizz on this.

Silver Chariot's feat is plainly dependent on the fact that he knew both when and where it was coming from, and he had virtually no hope of intercepting these light beams without that knowledge. This is virtually the same as aim dodging, just attacking instead.

Star Platinum stalemated Crazy Diamond and was stated to be equal to it, yet Josuke couldn't even escape Highway Go Go at less than 100 mph. Part 5 comes around and even bullet speeds are still relevant...

This is not to say SP isn't light speed. Of course it is...with The World. Light isn't faster than something moving in timestop.

What are they at, 7, 8 entire series? More than 5 entire stories worth of <lightspeed feats and the ONLY case that can be made is based on one statement taken out of context and one feat where they literally knew where and when the attack came from yet couldn't even come close replicating it in any other situation. Two shoddy cases, vs an entire collection of stories where they are clearly portrayed below that level.

Star Platinum is very clearly not FTL without the World. SP has also consistently struggled with much slower speeds.

Debunk. Deal with it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

So... the conclusion of the other thread was Jotaro stomps kenshiro by the looks of it?

IronFisted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 said:

Silver Chariot's feat is plainly dependent on the fact that he knew both when and where it was coming from, and he had virtually no hope of intercepting these light beams without that knowledge. This is virtually the same as aim dodging, just attacking instead.

Star Platinum stalemated Crazy Diamond and was stated to be equal to it, yet Josuke couldn't even escape Highway Go Go at less than 100 mph. Part 5 comes around and even bullet speeds are still relevant...

This is not to say SP isn't light speed. Of course it is...with The World. Light isn't faster than something moving in timestop.

What are they at, 7, 8 entire series? More than 5 entire stories worth of <lightspeed feats and the ONLY case that can be made is based on one statement taken out of context and one feat where they literally knew where and when the attack came from yet couldn't even come close replicating it in any other situation. Two shoddy cases, vs an entire collection of stories where they are clearly portrayed below that level.

Star Platinum is very clearly not FTL without the World. SP has also consistently struggled with much slower speeds.

Debunk. Deal with it.

I am glad that thelocust619 and SFW debunked the bullshit about Star Platinum fighting at "lightspeed"...

The fist speed of Star Platinum have been measured around 300 km/h by Josuke himself.

No Caption Provided

Jotaro can hardly keep-up with Josuke despite they have the same fist speed around 300 km/h.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@ironfisted said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@thelocust619 said:

Debunk. Deal with it.

I am glad that thelocust619 and SFW debunked the bullshit about Star Platinum fighting at "lightspeed"...

The fist speed of Star Platinum have been measured around 300 km/h by Josuke himself.

No Caption Provided

Jotaro can hardly keep-up with Josuke despite they have the same fist speed around 300 km/h.

No Caption Provided

Nice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aww lil nine tails =]]]

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jotaro stomps.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Come on. You guys are being silly about this. Josuke's statements are clearly talking about travel speed as his stand isn't travel based it combat . If their stand only moved at 100 miles per hour, how the hell would he have been able to deflect thousands of bullets or how would catching bullets be the first thing we see Jotaro do. Knock it off guys.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: Josuke only estimated his stand could move around that speed, not that it was his top speed. Don't spread blatant lies.

Good to see you're making spite threads since you're salty, though. Haven't seen you do it in a while.

IronFisted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IronFisted

@tvc-15 said:

Come on. You guys are being silly about this. Josuke's statements are clearly talking about travel speed as his stand isn't travel based it combat . If their stand only moved at 100 miles per hour, how the hell would he have been able to deflect thousands of bullets or how would catching bullets be the first thing we see Jotaro do. Knock it off guys.

He is speaking about the speed of his fists. There is no room for interpretation and around 300 km/h isn't lightspeed.

No Caption Provided

@sirfizzwhizz: Josuke only estimated his stand could move around that speed, not that it was his top speed. Don't spread blatant lies.

Good to see you're making spite threads since you're salty, though. Haven't seen you do it in a while.

Read above.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@ironfisted: Josuke is only guessing the speed and he said at the very least. 300 km/h isn't enough to dodge bullets. Crazy Diamond is obviously much faster.

He outright says he can't time it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obvious bait is obvious

Boogeymonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironfisted: Josuke is only guessing the speed and he said at the very least. 300 km/h isn't enough to dodge bullets. Crazy Diamond is obviously much faster.

It's also one of the poorest fan translations I have ever seen, and looks like it's been photoshopped by a ten year old using google translate. I would dismiss it outright for that alone.

Then there is also what you noted there about Josuke not being sure.

IronFisted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fist speed of his stand. It's not about dodging anything, it's about how fast he can it.

He is making an estimation. The margin of error should be low.

There is a massive difference between hitting at light speed and hitting at 300 km/h.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@ironfisted:

The fist speed of his stand. It's not about dodging anything, it's about how fast he can it.

Yes I'm aware.

He was making a guess, he outright admits he has no clue how to measure CD's speed. The margin of error is absurdely high since he has no clue how to measure it's speed and was simply guessing. Read your own scan.

There is a massive difference between hitting at light speed and hitting at 300 km/h.

There is, and Josuke had literally no clue how fast it is.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironfisted:

1. Can you at least post official translations and not from something that is literally a joke.

2. Hell, could you also read what your posting. Josukes says his speed is AT LEAST 300kh, LEAST.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most hilarious form of scaling: Misinterpretation.

• Given quantifiable varibles
  • A consistent showing
  • Supporting evidence from other parts of the series
  • Direct examples from the same series

'FTL'

IronFisted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironfisted:

Yes I'm aware.

He was making a guess, he outright admits he has no clue how to measure CD's speed. The margin of error is absurdely high since he has no clue how to measure it's speed and was simply guessing.

There is, and Josuke had literally no clue how fast it is.

He has a clue about how fast it is.

He just don't know how much exactly.

There is no reason to think that his guessing is incorrect.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@ironfisted:Yes there is, since in the scan he literally admits to having zero clue on how to properly measure its speed, appose to Silver Chariot hitting a confirmed lightspeed enemy out of the air. Also Star Platinum outright being called FTL.

No Caption Provided

You're ignoring the first half of the sentence.

IronFisted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most hilarious form of scaling: Misinterpretation.

• Given quantifiable varibles
  • A consistent showing
  • Supporting evidence from other parts of the series
  • Direct examples from the same series

'FTL'

Clearly.

@ironfisted:Yes there is, since in the scan he literally admits to having zero clue on how to properly measure its speed, appose to Silver Chariot hitting a confirmed lightspeed enemy out of the air. Also Star Platinum outright being called FTL.

No Caption Provided

You're ignoring the first half of the sentence.

Yes I do, because even if Josuke can't scientifically measure the speed of CD fists he can make a correct estimation.

The difference between the celerity and 300 km/h is too vast for us to believe that CD fist speed is even close to lightspeed

By feats CD isn't even close to lightspeed, nor SP

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Kakashi steps into Jotaro's range, I can't see what Jotaro can do to him.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Yassassin

Lol, Jolyne, whose a letter grade lower and very obviously Jotaro's inferior, was able to deflect meteorites, but yeah Jotaro only a few hundred miles per hour. Again come on guys knock it off.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait did jojo beat kenshiro or something so he wants kakashi to beat him? Or vice versa?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@eisenfauste: The thread is on going with speed arguments.

Where do you say Kakashi Stand via Joe here?

@beaconofstrength: why tag me about the feat? I never said that. Tag IF if you have issues mate.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15: IMO his travel speed is lightnspeed. It's stated as such and shown. His combat speed and reaction speed is only high hypersonic levels.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: meant to tag the other guy, not you. although i did mean to tag you when saying I thought you were above making spite threads out of annoyance for a character.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: From all the hype I hear JoJo would stomp. Then again Kakashi has a number of unique techniques and good speed so idk. Also you should make more threads with primarchs in them just saiyan.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: if I want to make a spite thread I use Higher tier Naruto charcaters and not nerf Kakashi so much.

If this was spite attempt it was a poor one. Now with that said you feel with nerds Kakashi who is no where lightnspeed beats Jotaro here?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Kakashi has range and generally better physicals. Jotaro's stand only works when close range, and he'd have a hard time even hurting Kakashi, unless he's out of character and uses his intangibility offensively, which he doesn't do.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@beaconofstrength: how does this matter if he is lightspeed to Kakashi who is way less? He should "blitz" right?

Also standard rules state 10 feet apart.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@sirfizzwhizz: I know you're just patronizing me but I'll play along. Even if Star Platinum starts wailing on Kakashi, he can't do severe damage to him physically. 10 feet is far enough for Kakashi to widen the gap and stomp Jotaro.

Also, don't even pretend to talk about light speed to act neutral when you were calling me a deluded fanboy just a while ago.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I never called you a deluded fanboy. I also recently nominated you for HOF bro lol. I like you more than others. I just feel your arguments in support of Jotaro being FTL is bullshit is all. He may have that travel speed, but his reaction speed and combat speed never is shown near this level. That's all.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: That's fine if we disagree then. This is still a huge spite thread in my opinion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Dio is faster and has a great time-stop but lacks output to put down someone as durable as Zoro. Only way for him to win is go massively out of character, but OOC battles are dumb.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless of how we view the feat Kakashi wins solidly. Full power kakashi is faster than Sasuke can percieve.....and in all honesty his Raikiri blitz allows him to physically move faster than Naruto in short bursts. Even before the amp he was outpreforming KCM and BM Naruto physically along with matching some of Guys gated feats.

In all honesty Bee vs Jotaro would be a better fight.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jotaro stomps.

Time stop+phasing+ftl combat and reactions give him the win.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor339: Search up Star finger. SP is so precise he could hand a lethal blow on Kakashi by using a marble. He curbstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Timestop + MHS = Kakashi's death

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I warms my heart to still see believers of ftl stands besides me.

Jotaro wins. Time stop + phasing= jotaro winning. Nothing gonna change my mind.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP doesn't say either has knowledge of the other's abilities.

Full power + random encounter.

The moment Kakashi comes in close, Time Stop + FTL reaction + phasing into crushing vital organs is an auto win for Jotaro. Since Naruto fans will argue Kakashi scales above the diamond hardness shattering feat of Star Platinum in durability, Jotaro takes it by phasing SP.

tundra12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi would lose to Jotaro easily. He can't see SP and his attacks cant hit SP either so basically SP can easily injure Kakashi. But then again, Kakashi has Sharingan which makes him react to attacks faster so he can substitute out of there making Jotaro open to attacks. Kakashi can also use his Susano'o which makes impossible for Jotaro to hit Kakashi directly. Jotaro can either end it quick with TS or Kakashi ends it with his susano'o.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can kakashi's sharrigan predict attacks from an invisible enemy? Or even the sharrigan in general? And since sasuke's rinesharrigan isn't just the sharrigan by itself it shouldn't count.

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi, mid-diff. Jotaro's AP is good but not THAT good.