#1 Edited by Jokergeist (4714 posts) - - Show Bio

There is nowhere to run.

Halloween is near. A mysterious entity has transported two teams of survivors into the dark forest. Master Chief and Wolverine assemble their allies to fend off against each other........and to comfort each other's fears of the mythical Slender Man.

No Caption Provided

The dark forest....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek "Er...are we even a team?" starts at the Tree

@sovereign91001Ninja Meets Samurai starts in the Tunnel

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
  1. Tree
  2. Tunnel
  3. Bathroom
  4. Fuel Tanks
  5. Rocks

Battle Conditions

1. The forest is pitch black as pictured.
  2. Both teams receive a copy of the map displayed above, and a note that says "Survive."
  3. No preparation is given.
  4. In-Character
  5. Fight to the death
  6. Good luck.

The Teams

YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

"Er...are we even a team?"

VS

Sovereign91001

Ninja meets Samurai

• Wolverine
  • Kakashi - kunai, shuriken, explosive tags, summon scroll, smoke bombs
  • Psylocke
    • Goodie Bag: The Mystery Bag
    • Perfect Teamwork, Full Knowledge, Morals Off

#2 Edited by Jokergeist (4714 posts) - - Show Bio

Jamie Madrox

• Self Duplications: 3 clones present at any given time. No limit to reproducing eliminated clones.
  • Object-Duplications: Limited to duplicating a maximum of 25 objects. Once the limit has been reached, he may no longer duplicate additional objects.
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

Might have to reply to this in a week or so. In a lot of CaV's right now.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#4 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (15741 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
#5 Edited by deactivated-579ecfa921bb2 (4347 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Jokergeist (4714 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001 said:

Bummer... too much on my plate to participate in this.

....including this.

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (34009 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood these battles. I guess I'll have to watch this unfold.

#8 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7441 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Jokergeist (4714 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7441 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I'll start us off. Kakashi will use a basic clone jutsu and create three copies of himself, these clones have no combat ability and are little more than fancy illusions, he then use a transformation jutsu and have each of the clones assume the look of one of my team mates.

Psylocke will use her Telekinesis and render my team invisible. Every member of my team has excellent stealth so this will only enhance their sneaking capabilities.

No Caption Provided

Kakashi and Logan's noses should be able to track your team down, The clones will go out to draw your team's attention and fire allowing my team to get into positon.

Once in range Psylocke will use her telepathy to mask my team's presence.

No Caption Provided

Then my team will attack, Wolverine will go for the Master Chief, with morals off he'll have no problem going straight for a killshot right off the bat, popping his claws through the faceplate of Chief's armor which should drop him instantly. Kakashi will atttack Batman and use Raikiri on him; the lightning cutter has penetrated even the hardest substances in the Narutoverse and should likewise find no obstacle in Batman's armor. I'll assume your team has the limit of three Madrox clones on at the same time. Betsy will initate a two pronged attack, attacking one with her Katana and another with a telepathic command to go to sleep. That should leave the one Madrox clone. Betsy will put him to sleep like she did the other one.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to warn you I have a sudden urge to put really bad puns under some of my scans. Prepare to suffer!

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I'll start us off. Kakashi will use a basic clone jutsu and create three copies of himself, these clones have no combat ability and are little more than fancy illusions, he then use a transformation jutsu and have each of the clones assume the look of one of my team mates.

There are multiple problems with that plan. Chief's visor and various different vision modes (thermal vision for example) will see through the illusion. Batman also has several different functions in his visor which would deduce the false teammates. As for Madrox, the clones will have both Batman's and Chief's cloned technology for themselves to use, as well as TF2 equipment. In fact, the clones could use their spy kits to disguise themselves as a Kakashi clone after we defeat the actual clones, send one of the Madrox in and infiltrate your team. So many clones! It works though.

Psylocke will use her Telekinesis and render my team invisible. Every member of my team has excellent stealth so this will only enhance their sneaking capabilities.

No Caption Provided

Like mentioned above, Master Chief and Batman can sense invisible enemies. In fact, Master Chief regularly fights cloaked Covenant Elite, while Batman can sense an invisible Martian Manhunter by the breathes he takes.

That, and Batman has no trouble finding cloaked opponents

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

And if you want to talk stealth Batman is unmatched in that category. He has evaded more powerful opponents, with better senses before.

• Disappears before Andrew Bennett's eyes in a mere second.
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
  • Even Superman and Captain Atom lose track of The Dark Knight.
No Caption Provided

By the way, my clones are going to be cloaked as well. The Spy Disguise kit contains a cloaking feature.

As for Master Chief, his MJOLNIR armor has a built-in radar, so nobody is going to get the jump on John. Here's some information on the radar.

- From Halo Nation

A radar system has a transmitter that emits radio waves, that are reflected by the target and detected by a receiver, typically in the same location as the transmitter. Although the radio signal returned is usually very weak, radio signals can easily be amplified. This enables a radar to detect objects at ranges where other emissions, such as sound or visible light, would be too weak to detect. Radar is used in many contexts, including meteorological detection of precipitation, measuring ocean surface waves, air traffic control, police detection of speeding traffic, and by the United Nations Space Command Defence Force.

No Caption Provided

And yes, it can detect cloaked enemies.

Kakashi and Logan's noses should be able to track your team down, The clones will go out to draw your team's attention and fire allowing my team to get into positon.

Once in range Psylocke will use her telepathy to mask my team's presence.

No Caption Provided

Like I said, this tactic won't work because of Batman's seemingly superhuman senses, Master Chief's radar, and the clones ability to absorb kinetic energy. Even if this does work, my 25 Sentry Turrents will cover my teammates from any advances towards them. Also, if Psylocke gets anywhere near Batman, he'll take her down in seconds (hand-to-hand combat wise).

• Using pressure points, manages to harm Solomon Grundy.
No Caption Provided
  • Drops a thug with a two-finger pressure point technique.
No Caption Provided
  • Knows almost every deadly nerve strike in martial arts.
You get the pressure POINT of these scans now?
You get the pressure POINT of these scans now?

Then my team will attack, Wolverine will go for the Master Chief, with morals off he'll have no problem going straight for a killshot right off the bat, popping his claws through the faceplate of Chief's armor which should drop him instantly. Kakashi will atttack Batman and use Raikiri on him; the lightning cutter has penetrated even the hardest substances in the Narutoverse and should likewise find no obstacle in Batman's armor. I'll assume your team has the limit of three Madrox clones on at the same time. Betsy will initate a two pronged attack, attacking one with her Katana and another with a telepathic command to go to sleep. That should leave the one Madrox clone. Betsy will put him to sleep like she did the other one.

Master Chief is the fastest opponent here. There is a slim chance anyone here is going to be able to tag him. Without the MJOLNIR armor, John is already ten times quicker than a normal human.

No Caption Provided

In armor, that is magnified by a factor of five.

No Caption Provided

That's insanely fast. There is absolutely no way Wolverine should be able to instantly kill John. This is not to mention the support of my clones. Now, Jamie Madrox will be invincible against a morals-off Logan. What happens when Wolverine has no morals? He goes into Beserker Rage, with no rational thought. Guess what Wolverine's claws release when they hit someone? Kinetic energy. Guess what clones Madrox? Kinetic energy. A beserking Logan will be in an endless battle with the trio of clones. To add onto that, my Sentry Turrents will suppress Logan and your team's advances.

Batman's speed and agility should not be underestimated here. I'm confident he can dodge Kakashi's Raikiri, since Kakashi has to use considerable time to charge it up, and Wayne has dodged faster projectiles.

• Dodging multiple batarangs shot by Azrael.
  • Effortlessly dodges Mr.Freeze's ice blasts with his acrobatic skill.
No Caption Provided
  • Evading Dr.Light's powerful beam blasts.
This really sheds some LIGHT on the subject, huh?
This really sheds some LIGHT on the subject, huh?

If you don't think Dr.Light's accuracy is impressive, he's tagged Green Arrow while disorientated before with relative ease.

That, and I'm pretty sure if Kakashi is standing still like that he would get riddled with bullets. If not, Batman's own marksmanship can throw the ninja off his game.

• A distracted Batman takes out three thugs with a batarang without even looking at them.
No Caption Provided
  • Hits Firefly's power-pack with a ricochet shot.
No Caption Provided

• Intercepts an arrow shot by Artemis.
No Caption Provided

A limit of three Madrox clones will be enough. Any type of attack your team issues out will most likely contain kinetic energy, thus only eliminating one clone, and creating another. Like so:

No Caption Provided

Seeing as a katana will most likely kill the clone, another one appearing won't violate the rules. Even if one or two of the clones get offed by non-kinetic means, a simple tap of the foot generates another Madrox. Oh, and by the way, if anyone of your teammates gets too close, this might happen.

You don't have the guts...
You don't have the guts...

That's all I really have to say on this matter.

#12 Posted by Jokergeist (4714 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Jokergeist (4714 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by kidman560 (7638 posts) - - Show Bio

holey crap there was no debating done son! i dont know who would win because there was no arguments. like umm i vote YNCG because he was the last one to get a post in and it seems like he was ready for more

#17 Posted by Cjdavis103 (10010 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7441 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao that wasn't a good showing for me lol. No need to extend this @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek deserves to win, I didn't put any kind of rebuttal, I concede good luck in the next round :)

#20 Edited by Cable_Extreme (13183 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by HigorM (8683 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Jokergeist (4714 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@floopay

Congratulations!

You three spectacular debaters are the Finalists for Jokergeist's Party Tournament. All three times that Dextersinister won in his debates happened to be from his opponents conceding. . .scary. YourNeighborhoodComicGeek breezed through the past three rounds with some top-notch debating. And Floopay made it through by doing literally, absolutely NOTHING.

Unfortunately the timing kinda interferes with my other tourney right now....BUT I'll post the Final Round when most convenient. Just don't expect it soon.

#23 Posted by Floopay (10573 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@floopay

Congratulations!

You three spectacular debaters are the Finalists for Jokergeist's Party Tournament. All three times that Dextersinister won in his debates happened to be from his opponents conceding. . .scary. YourNeighborhoodComicGeek breezed through the past three rounds with some top-notch debating. And Floopay made it through by doing literally, absolutely NOTHING.

Unfortunately the timing kinda interferes with my other tourney right now....BUT I'll post the Final Round when most convenient. Just don't expect it soon.

Pshhhhhhhhhht. Scared of Dextersinister for his opponents conceding? Mine were too scared to even post! I'm pretty sure one of them left the vine forever.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay