Jokergeist's Party! R2: TheTrueBarryAllen vs Y.N.ComicGeek

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Soldiers of the Future

The Lone Wanderer, born in 2258, lived in Vault 101 without incident for nineteen years. But in 2277, 200 years after the Great War, he leaves the safety of the Vault to seek adventure. Today, his journey continues as he encounters a fellow great man of the era....

John 117, born in 2511, lived in Elysium city on the colony world of Eridanus II. At a young age he was selected for the SPARTAN-II Program, which began his life as a Spartan. He has proven himself time-and-time again to be a fearsome warrior, but how will he fare against the heroic Lone Warrior?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@thetruebarryallenTeam "That Guy isn't from our game... is he?" starts at (1) Lake Base

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek"Er...are we even a team?" starts at (2) Waterfall Base

Battle Conditions

• Regular earth-physics apply to this battlefield
  • Both sides get photographs of the opposing team's members
  • Given 10 minutes of prep (scouting, battle-planning, exchange gear, set up ambushes, etc.)
  • Fight to the death/knockout
  • In-Character

The Teams

TheTrueBarryAllen

Team "That Guy isn't from our game... is he?"

• The Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3) - Pip Boy 3000, Armored Vault 101 jumpsuit, The Terrible Shotgun, Victory Rifle, 2 Nuka-grenades, 1 Bottlecap mine
  • Fawkes (Fallout 3) - Fawkes Super Sledge, Gatling Laser
  • Iron Fist - fists, skin-tight Yellow & Green Costume

VS

YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

"Er...are we even a team?"

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jokergeist

Jamie Madrox's limitations

Self-Duplications: 3 clones present at any given time. No limit to reproducing eliminated clones.

Object-Duplications: Limited to duplicating a maximum of 50 objects. Once the limit has been reached, he may no longer duplicate additional objects.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

I don't know how you'll assign your items, but I'll show you how I'm assigning mine.

The Lone Wanderer - Assigned the Bioshock Plasmid [Telekinesis] & Mutant Growth Hormone

Fawkes - Assigned the Venom

Iron Fist - Assigned the Super Soldier Serum

10 Minutes Prep

The LW places his Bottlecap Mine at the tunnel entrance marked with a 9 on the map. He then sets himself up at point 10

Iron Fist makes his way to point 8.

Fawkes makes his way to point 11.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Sorry for the misunderstanding, but you don't have any choice of where the combatants start. It's a general tournament rule that prep is for scouting, planning, crafting gear, exchanging gear, setting traps and such. However the battle begins with the teams starting at the designated starting points.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: No biggie, it wouldn't take too long for my team to get there normally without the prep :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: 50 is the limit for everything altogether.

Example: you may clone 20 sandwiches, 7 cans of tuna, 14 pairs of underwear, and 9 teddy bears. 20 + 7 + 14 + 9 = 50, and your limit is reached.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Okay I get it now. I'll just copy and paste my opener from the last round for you (with some edits) to get familiar with what my team is capable of.

Characters

Batman

Bruce, who is one of my key components, is no slack in terms of self-defense. I'll just give a general outline of what Batman can do. Keep in mind I am using the New 52 version.

Strength

• Batman is strong enough to break Killer Croc's leg with a single kick
No Caption Provided

Reflexes

• Evading machine-gun fire

Durability

• Batman's punishing battle with Lincoln March (his younger brother)
  • Taking down Clayface on Venom
  • Fighting Bane on Venom, who is also extremely resistant against pain
  • Defeating Talon, despite being tortured, poisoned, starved, and stabbed.
  • Batman tanking Superman's blow (holding back of course, but still impressive)
No Caption Provided

So yeah, Batman can manage himself in this fight without assistance if he ever finds himself in a situation alone 1v1.

Master Chief

- Note that all these feats with MJOLNIR were before they had energy shields, or include energy shields that are indifferent to the feat displayed.

Strength

• Dr.Halsey saying the training and augmentations will improve the SPARTAN-II candidates.
No Caption Provided
  • John and his teammates, fresh after augmentation, dent and take down improved UNSC exoskeletons.
  • MJOLNIR Armor improves general statistics (strength, speed, reaction speed, etc.) by a factor of five.
  • James, a SPARTAN-II, loses an arm to plasma but helps move a multi-ton monolith regardless (in old MJOLNIR armor).
  • Rips off Machine Gun Turrent
No Caption Provided

Speed

• Outrunning an aerial aircraft's machine-gun fire.
  • Deflects a missile brought unto by the SkyHawk jet.
No Caption Provided
  • Runs half a kilometer in 17 seconds despite having a torn Achilles tendon.
No Caption Provided
  • Cortana stating Chief has 20 millisecond plus reaction speeds.
No Caption Provided
  • Master Chief dodging plasma fire.

Durability

• Without MJOLNIR, John predicts he can survive a 30 meter drop, which is about 9 or so stories (pg.89)
No Caption Provided

Without energy shields, the MJOLNIR armor can take small-arms fire, most higher caliber bullets, and other weapons such as grenades (with some damage), rifles, shotguns, snipers, etc. etc. However, it is stated that machine-gun fire would go through the MJOLNIR armor.

• Master Chief stating that the 50mm automatic fire would go through his armor if not for his energy shields. (pg.262)
No Caption Provided

That being said, even though I'm using MJOLNIR without energy shields, it is still very durable.

Skill

• Even as a child, John overpowers other kids in a game of King of the Hill.
No Caption Provided
  • Speed-blitzes/neutralizes Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, who are the very elite of the UNSC Forces, whilst holding back.
  • Slaughtering tons of Covenant forces.

Jamie Madrox

Strength

Madrox has normal human strength, although it may be slightly above average due to his Shaolin Monk training and gymnastic experience.

Reflexes

• Was trained as a Shaolin Monk
No Caption Provided

• Was on the Olympic Gymnastics team
No Caption Provided
  • Able to fight men with machine guns and like weaponry
No Caption Provided

Durability

Madrox can tank most forms of kinetic energy, so as a result he is very durable.

• Jamie tanking an average punch.
No Caption Provided
  • Gets punched by M (Around 10 tonner) and still shrugs it off via duplication.
No Caption Provided
  • Tanking Cyclop's optic blast

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Chief.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giantsfan576 Voting isn't open yet, I haven't even made an opening post!

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Aw Phooey!

Speaking of which, I should have my opening post up either tonight or tomorrow.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Sorry, parents and I ended up going to Boston, will have post & counters tonight.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I'll post my team so you can get an idea of who they are, I won't have any real "scans" for Fawkes or Lone Wanderer since they're only characters in video games, but I'll give you some video clips for them.

The Lone Wanderer

The Lone Wanderer is the player character in the game Fallout 3. He escaped his home, Vault 101, in search for his father who left shortly before him. He was greeted with an apocalyptic wasteland, filled to the brim with bloodthirsty raiders, trained mercenaries, and brutal Super Mutants. After wandering around the wastes he figures out where his father had gone to and tracks him down, entering a simulation in Vault 112 that brings him to 'Tranquility Lane'. A scientist known as Stanislaus Braun has gone mad and trapped other members of this Vault, along with the Lone Wanderer's father inside the simulation. The Lone Wanderer then is able to free his father and restart his work on Project Purity. The project is put to a standstill once it and all of it's members are attacked by a corrupt military group known as the Enclave, The Lone Wanderer's father is killed and the Lone Wanderer is left to finish the project with the help of the Brotherhood of Steel.

The Lone Wanderer is told that he must obtain the G.E.C.K in Vault 87, the Vault run by Super Mutants. He fights his way through the Vault where he meets Fawkes, a friendly Super Mutant who wishes to help the Wanderer in his mission. While Fawkes is obtaining the G.E.C.K the Lone Wanderer is attacked and captured by the Enclave. The Wanderer wake up in the captivity of the Enclave in their base known as Raven's Rock. He breaks free and fights his way through the structure, out-gunned and out-numbered, he still comes out on top. When the Wanderer is finally outside of the stronghold he is reunited with Fawkes, who joins him on the rest of his journey.

Along with the newly obtained aid of Fawkes, the Lone Wanderer works with the Brotherhood of Steel to fight against the Enclave and restore Project Purity. The Brotherhood of Steel had created a large war machine known as Liberty Prime, with Prime by his side the Lone Wanderer is able to lead himself and Fawkes into the Jefferson Memorial, the site of Project Purity. Together they defeat the Enclave and restore clean drinking water to the rest of the citizens surviving in the Capital Wasteland.

After his main objective is complete the Lone Wanderer goes on various other journeys that lead him to defeat the remnants of the Enclave, deal with Aliens on Mothership Zeta, fight against a corrupt Slavergroup in The Pitt, complete a war simulation in which he relives the events of the Anchorage Reclamation, and fights off crazed swampfolk and Tribals to defeat The Transcendent One, Calvert.

His travels in the waste have hardened both his body and mind, he's fought in wars and come out on top. Due to the world around him he's obtained a 'Shoot first, ask questions later' attitude making him a formidable foe.

His Weapons

The Lone Wanderer has brought several pieces of equipment with him from the Capital Wasteland. Though they make look crude and ineffective, they prove to be incredibly deadly and effective.

Pip Boy 3000 - The Pip Boy 3000 is a wrist mounted Personal Information Processor (PIP). The Pip Boy 3000 has several incredibly useful features that will aid the Lone Wanderer in this battle.

• Status Panel - The Pip Boy is capable of giving the user a full biological rundown of their current condition. This includes the condition of their limbs, head, and torso, notifying them if any of the limbs are in critical condition or are very close. It also has a gieger counter capable of reading the amount of radiation in a the users current area and the amount of radiation that their body has currently absorbed.
  • Local Map - The Pip Boy has a mapping function and can give the user several different maps relative to their location. The Local Map will give the user a 20-30 foot radius of the things around them, they the user will have had to pass by that area for it to become mapped.
  • Radio - The Radio feature allows the user to connect to any radio signals around them, tuning into them allowing the user access to their contents.
  • Light - The Pip Boy features a light that the user can enable in dark locations to grant them visibility.
  • V.A.T.S - The Virtually Assisted Targeting System is the most useful addition to the Pip Boy. It allows the user to target specific locations on a foes body and gives them the percentage change to hit that specific part. The maximum accuracy percentage that V.A.T.S grants is 95% chance, meaning that there is a slim 5% chance for the user to miss their target. V.A.T.S also gives the user a run down of their targets current health condition, letting them know if they're limbs are crippled or their target is close to death.

The Victory Rifle

The Victory Rifle is a unique variant of the traditional DKS-501 Sniper Rifle found in the Wasteland. It has excellent range, though is a fragile weapon and can only hold up to 5 shots at a time, it is still incredibly deadly. The power behind the Victory Rifle is enough to knock down foes flat on their backs with a critical hit, and can take down foes such as Deathclaws or Master Super Mutants with ease. It's also rather quick to reload, requiring only 3 seconds to insert 5 more bullets into it's clip.

Loading Video...

The Terrible Shotgun

Unlike it's name suggests, the Terrible Shotgun is the exact opposite. It is a unique variant of the Combat Shotgun found throughout the Wastes. The Terrible Shotgun is the 2nd most powerful weapon in it's Small Gun's category, and has massive spread with it's pellets. This means that it'll tear through foes in close range like a knife through butter.

Loading Video...

Skip ahead to 8 minutes to watch the Terrible Shotgun tear through the rest of the Raiders in Evergreen Mills. I apologize for the commentary given by the video creator ahaha.

Nuka Grenades

Nuka Grenades are explosives created by using several ingredients found throughout the wastes, these are Abraxo Cleaner, Turpentine, and Nuka Cola Quantum. The mixture of these items causes an incredibly large and deadly explosion, resulting in massive flames and radiation damage, for several moments after the grenade explodes the target will suffer damage from fire and will be absorbing radiation.

Loading Video...

Skip to 4:44 to see the destruction begin. Feel free to watch until you get tired of watching people get blown the heck up.

Bottlecap Mine

The Bottlecap Mine is another homemade explosive in the Wasteland. Using a lunchbox, 10 bottlecaps, a sensor module, and cherry bomb the user is able to create one of the most destructive explosives in the entire Wasteland, only behind the Mini Nukes fired by the Fatman launcher. The Bottlecap mine deals up to 5 times more damage than the traditional frag mine, it also has a much larger radius.

Loading Video...

Skip to 7:20 to watch the inspiring power of such a simple device!

The Lone Wanderer has also been gifted with the Telekinesis Plasmid from the Bioshock games, at it's most basic level it is capable of lifting human bodies and tossing them with great force towards targets. It is also able to catch projectiles in mid flight and redirect them towards new targets. Thankfully I have increased the usefulness of this Plasmid by giving the Lone Wanderer the drug known as MGH, which will increase his new abilities by a massive amount.

Fawkes

Fawkes is a Super Mutant that joins forces with the Lone Wanderer during his journey through Vault 87, Fawkes continues to travel with the Lone Wanderer after that and the two have created a fantastic bond. Fawkes was once a normal human, until he was exposed to the FEV virus that turned him into a Super Mutant, though unlike the other mutants Fawkes retained his humanity and intelligence, however he forgot his past.

Fawkes was put in isolation by his kind for being different, and was freed by the Lone Wanderer when he traveled to Vault 87. Because of this Fawkes is incredibly loyal and protecting of The Lone Wanderer.

Due to his Super Mutant biology he has Superhuman Strength & Durability. Fawkes stands much larger than any human and is resistant to diseases and radiation. Due to the rapid regrowth of his cells he is biologically immortal, though is not immune to physical injury. He weighs around 800 pounds and stands 10.4 feet tall. His durability allows him to take hits from small arms fire rather easily, and shrug off several explosions before becoming critically injured.

Equipment

Gatling Laser - The Gatling Laser is a heavy weapon that requires a backpack mounted battery to use. It has a high rate of fire and a clip that holds 240 cells. It takes 3 seconds to reload and is highly effective at long distances.

Loading Video...

This video should be decent at showing it's rate of fire, also it's attacking a Super Mutant Behemoth, the strongest foes in the game.

Super Sledge - The Super Sledge is an incredibly powerful melee weapon used by Fawkes, with it he can kill beings like Super Mutant Masters or Encalve Members with a single hit.

Fawkes has also been given the drug, Venom, to increase his durability & strength to even higher levels.

Iron Fist

Danny Rand is the Immortal Iron Fist, a warrior who can control and focus his chi to amplify his power. He is also an incredibly skilled martial artist who works alongside Luke Cage running Heroes for Hire.

Skills & Abilities

• The Iron Fist - After defeating the Dragon Shou-Lao the Undying and plunging his hands into the molten heart of the beast he was granted the power of the Iron Fist. This power allows Danny to summon his chi and focus it to augment his abilities to extraordinary levels. By focusing all of his chi energies into his fist it gains a superhuman hardness and becomes impervious to damage.
  • Healing - Iron Fist can heal himself or others
  • Mind Melding - Iron Fist can meld his mind with others to obtain their memories, sense their emotions, and free them of mind control.
  • Increased Speed - Iron Fist can increase his speed allowing him to dodge or catch bullets.
  • Hypnotism - After obtaining The Book of the Iron Fist and learning various techniques from Orson Randal. With this Chi Technique he can create various illusions and make his foes see what they want them to see.
  • Increased Durability - Iron Fist can create a sort of "Force Field" with his Chi protecting his entire body from damaging blasts, just like his does with his fist while he fights.
  • Ranged Attacks - Iron Fist can project his Chi into a ranged attack, sort of like an energy blast. Rand can also transfer his Chi into other objects to accelerate them or give them more power.
  • Energy Absorption - Iron Fist can absorb various forms of energy, including radioactivity and explosive blasts ( such as blasts from the mutant, Nitro ).
  • Martial Arts Abilities - Without his Chi powers Rand is still a master of the K'un Lun martial arts and several of Earth's Martial Arts. He is a registered lethal weapon, and during the Civil War arc was able to prove that his abilities are skill based not power based.
  • Reflexes & Senses - Iron Fist has sparred against the Invisible Woman and was able to avoid her attacks and seek her out by feeling slight changes in the air current. He can focus his hearing so intensely that he can hear sweat rolling down someones face. With his enhanced Chi abilities he can catch projectiles such as handgun rounds, sniper rounds, and even Captain America's shield. He can then return these items to the sender or to a different target with a powerful chi blast, sending them back even faster then they were originally moving.

Iron Fist vs Wolverine & Colossus & Night Crawler.
While Brainwashed by Norman Osborne he was put through combat simulations. Here he defeats Spiderman, Wolverine, and Captain America. These scans also show his ability to react to and reflect projectiles.
Iron Fist vs 88 S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.
In the first 4 panels Iron Fist goes against Ravager, though is bested, however in the last 3 scans he goes at it again and comes out on top after using his Iron Fist Technique.
Iron Fist fights a brainwashed Colleen Wing while his mind is under assault by Angar the Screamer.
Iron Fist vs Iron Man.
Iron Fist ( while impersonating Daredevil ) vs Daredevil.
Iron Fist vs Several Hydra Henchmen. He is able to turn his punch into an AOE attack.
Iron Fist vs Helicarrier, Iron Fist wins.
Iron Fist catches a knife and returns it to sender in one scan, while in the other he defeats a speedster known as Thunderbolt!

Iron Fist & Luke Cage go up against the Hulk. This is mostly to show his reaction speeds & ability to dodge attacks from a brawler such as The Hulk.
Various scans of Bullet Dodging Feats, along with dodging boomerangs, knives, and Captain America's Shield.
Stops a speeding van with his fist.
Clashes with a Speeding Electromagnetic Train that was carrying enough explosives to make "Hiroshima seem like a sparkler" and survives it.
Two different moments: One features him tracking someone via sensing radiation, the other shows him absorbing lethal amounts of radiation while still fighting.
Absorbs the energy from Nitro's attacks, though it KO's him, it's an impressive energy absorbing feat.
Absorbs Magical attacks from Master Khan & Quan-St'ar.
One scan shows him stealing his powers back from Davos while the other has him absorbing the abilities of Orson Randall, his predecessor.
Hell's Unfurling Hurricane, Golden Dragon, Hypnotic Fist, Black-Poison Touch

Iron Fist has also been given the Super Soldier Serum, so his normal stats are now peak human.

Would you like me to post my strategy first, or you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

Alright, I'll post my team so you can get an idea of who they are, I won't have any real "scans" for Fawkes or Lone Wanderer since they're only characters in video games, but I'll give you some video clips for them.

The Lone Wanderer

The Lone Wanderer is the player character in the game Fallout 3. He escaped his home, Vault 101, in search for his father who left shortly before him. He was greeted with an apocalyptic wasteland, filled to the brim with bloodthirsty raiders, trained mercenaries, and brutal Super Mutants. After wandering around the wastes he figures out where his father had gone to and tracks him down, entering a simulation in Vault 112 that brings him to 'Tranquility Lane'. A scientist known as Stanislaus Braun has gone mad and trapped other members of this Vault, along with the Lone Wanderer's father inside the simulation. The Lone Wanderer then is able to free his father and restart his work on Project Purity. The project is put to a standstill once it and all of it's members are attacked by a corrupt military group known as the Enclave, The Lone Wanderer's father is killed and the Lone Wanderer is left to finish the project with the help of the Brotherhood of Steel.

The Lone Wanderer is told that he must obtain the G.E.C.K in Vault 87, the Vault run by Super Mutants. He fights his way through the Vault where he meets Fawkes, a friendly Super Mutant who wishes to help the Wanderer in his mission. While Fawkes is obtaining the G.E.C.K the Lone Wanderer is attacked and captured by the Enclave. The Wanderer wake up in the captivity of the Enclave in their base known as Raven's Rock. He breaks free and fights his way through the structure, out-gunned and out-numbered, he still comes out on top. When the Wanderer is finally outside of the stronghold he is reunited with Fawkes, who joins him on the rest of his journey.

Along with the newly obtained aid of Fawkes, the Lone Wanderer works with the Brotherhood of Steel to fight against the Enclave and restore Project Purity. The Brotherhood of Steel had created a large war machine known as Liberty Prime, with Prime by his side the Lone Wanderer is able to lead himself and Fawkes into the Jefferson Memorial, the site of Project Purity. Together they defeat the Enclave and restore clean drinking water to the rest of the citizens surviving in the Capital Wasteland.

After his main objective is complete the Lone Wanderer goes on various other journeys that lead him to defeat the remnants of the Enclave, deal with Aliens on Mothership Zeta, fight against a corrupt Slavergroup in The Pitt, complete a war simulation in which he relives the events of the Anchorage Reclamation, and fights off crazed swampfolk and Tribals to defeat The Transcendent One, Calvert.

His travels in the waste have hardened both his body and mind, he's fought in wars and come out on top. Due to the world around him he's obtained a 'Shoot first, ask questions later' attitude making him a formidable foe.

I suppose I should tell a bit about the Lone Wanderer's rival huh?

Master Chief

Kidnapped by the UNSC around the age of 7, he was brought into the secret SPARTAN-II program that was designed to put an end to the Insurrectionist War. John had one day of rest before he and the other SPARTAN-II candidates were treated to intense training a full, grown man in the Seal Team Six would undergo. John was trained to e a lethal supersoldier right at the age of 7. He was pretty much born to be a hyperlethal weapon. When John was around 12-13 he already had gifted intelligence, learned many hand-to-hand combat skills, strategies from the military, tactics, and more, from Franklin Mendez. That, and John underwent the augmentations and survived, making a deadly adversary. His bones were denser, his reaction speeds were exponentially increased, he was significantly faster and stronger, and wiped the floor (and even killed a couple) of battle- hardened, O.D.S.T. (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers). These guys are the toughest a human can get without augmentations. They surpass the skills of even the most experienced UNSC Marine, with years, if not a decade or more of experience. These UNSC Marines and ODST are probably more experienced than The Lone Wanderer in my opinion. On top of that, Master Chief's MJOLNIR armor boosts his statistics by a factor of five. Also, what are Super Mutants like? How about the Enclave? Because John effortlessly fights off aliens with advanced technology.

His Weapons

The Lone Wanderer has brought several pieces of equipment with him from the Capital Wasteland. Though they make look crude and ineffective, they prove to be incredibly deadly and effective.

Pip Boy 3000 - The Pip Boy 3000 is a wrist mounted Personal Information Processor (PIP). The Pip Boy 3000 has several incredibly useful features that will aid the Lone Wanderer in this battle.

• Status Panel - The Pip Boy is capable of giving the user a full biological rundown of their current condition. This includes the condition of their limbs, head, and torso, notifying them if any of the limbs are in critical condition or are very close. It also has a gieger counter capable of reading the amount of radiation in a the users current area and the amount of radiation that their body has currently absorbed.
  • Local Map - The Pip Boy has a mapping function and can give the user several different maps relative to their location. The Local Map will give the user a 20-30 foot radius of the things around them, they the user will have had to pass by that area for it to become mapped.
  • Radio - The Radio feature allows the user to connect to any radio signals around them, tuning into them allowing the user access to their contents.
  • Light - The Pip Boy features a light that the user can enable in dark locations to grant them visibility.
  • V.A.T.S - The Virtually Assisted Targeting System is the most useful addition to the Pip Boy. It allows the user to target specific locations on a foes body and gives them the percentage change to hit that specific part. The maximum accuracy percentage that V.A.T.S grants is 95% chance, meaning that there is a slim 5% chance for the user to miss their target. V.A.T.S also gives the user a run down of their targets current health condition, letting them know if they're limbs are crippled or their target is close to death.

I think Chief has more effective counters to the Pip Boy 3000 via his MJOLNIR suit and Cortana.

HUD/Cortana (vs. Status Panel) - I think the HUD and Cortana are superior to the Status Panel. First of all, Master Chief in his HUD has a display of his shield power, and general health statistics right under it. Also, Cortana can give even more in-depth information about his well-being if needed. Radiation is pretty trivial in a battle like this, but Master Chief's MJOLNIR suit is designed to be protected against radiation and other natural threats anyways, so that won't be a problem.

Radar (vs. Local Map) - The Radar is definitely the superior in this particular area. While the Local Map can have variations from up to 20-30 feet maps (which the user has to have passed, which will be none of this area), Master Chief's Radar can sense sound and visible light up to 15 meters! That includes your entire team, so an ambush would be out of the option.

OPEN COM (vs. Radio) - Built into MJOLNIR is an open (but private) communication radio system that John has access to, and can communicate with others. This maximizes the teamwork between my team, since Batman probably has a radio system with him, and he can give it to Jamie Madrox as well.

Helmet (vs. Light) - Not only does the MJOLNIR helmet have solar powered lighting (as well as the weapons Chief has), but it also possesses filters to remove toxins from the atmosphere, a supply to provide air to the wearer during EVA, thermal and motion sensors, communications, solar-powered lighting, and imaging and video gear.

Chief's speed (vs. V.A.T.S) - Now I've played Fallout 3 before, and I've seen the V.A.T.S miss before countless times. Chief's speed probably outranks the V.A.T.S. John has dodged point blank machine-gun fire, missiles, and more I have shown in the feats/scans in my previous post. I'm afraid the V.A.T.S will have the result of 5% chance of hitting any of Chief's limbs every single time, if not less.

The Victory Rifle

The Victory Rifle is a unique variant of the traditional DKS-501 Sniper Rifle found in the Wasteland. It has excellent range, though is a fragile weapon and can only hold up to 5 shots at a time, it is still incredibly deadly. The power behind the Victory Rifle is enough to knock down foes flat on their backs with a critical hit, and can take down foes such as Deathclaws or Master Super Mutants with ease. It's also rather quick to reload, requiring only 3 seconds to insert 5 more bullets into it's clip.

Loading Video...

Fortunately, I have a sniper rifle of my own :

These are particle accelerators. Particles! These are insanely powerful! These will pretty much disintegrate any thing in a single shot! And seeing how much intense training John has went under, his aim is nothing to be underrated! John has a 20 millisecond plus reaction speed (not even accounting adrenaline yet), which will help him in his aim.

The video below shows 2 things :

1. How powerful the Binary Rifle is (even one-shotting SPARTAN-IV's)!
  2. The reaction speed and magnificent aim of a mere human, which is not even close to how good Chief would be!
Loading Video...

No matter how tough you are, at a distance, if this hits you, you are going to get decimated. Unless you are immune to your particles getting messed up, anyone on your team is going down.

I'll edit this post to counter your other weapons and Iron Fist later, since I have to go now (I have a Geometry test tomorrow! Bah!).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just spent like 3 hours editing my debate post and I accidentally lost all my progress because when I was dragging an image it landed on the tab and turned the CV page into the page of the picture.

I'm pretty pissed so I'm going to take a break from this round for a couple days.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to hear about your post getting deleted!

Often times I will edit it and save it every now and then so that it doesn't get wiped out. Just bumping this as a reminder to finish your post :)

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeadPoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DeadPoker

@thetruebarryallen: Jokergeist is offering you one more post, since you never had a chance. Otherwise we can just open voting.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist:

I'll take it. I've had the busiest two weeks and have lost all sense of what I had going on Comic Vine ( Tournaments and whatnot ). I've got two classes from 9:15 - 11:35 but I'll get a post up sometime around 3.

DeadPoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeadPoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really have enough time to formulate a decent post.

Iron Fist will be moving incredibly fast, he can already increase his speed with Chi and his base speed has been amplified by the Super Soldier Serum. He'll find and dominate Batman in H2H combat.

The Lone Wanderer will use his Sniper to shoot the Binary Rifle out of Chief's hands and then while he's disarmed begin firing at him. Fawkes will join in using his Gatling Laser which works well at long and short distances and since it's an energy weapon it will deplete Chief's shields.

Then the three of my team members go and hunt down all the Clones and kill them with extreme prejudice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really have enough time to formulate a decent post.

Iron Fist will be moving incredibly fast, he can already increase his speed with Chi and his base speed has been amplified by the Super Soldier Serum. He'll find and dominate Batman in H2H combat.

Thing is he won't reach Batman. You have clones that will eat up the Chi like nothing (they basically feed off kinetic energy), and Master Chief, who, without armor, had 20 millisecond reaction time. That is 10 times more than an average human. Then, in armor, that is amplified by a factor of 5, only to increase over time. Chief is just too much for Iron Fist in terms of reaction speed. Batman is going to hang back until there is an opening for a swift KO, as he knows the setting for this battle.

The Lone Wanderer will use his Sniper to shoot the Binary Rifle out of Chief's hands and then while he's disarmed begin firing at him. Fawkes will join in using his Gatling Laser which works well at long and short distances and since it's an energy weapon it will deplete Chief's shields.

You're not going to see Chief before he sees you. The Lone Wanderer is outmatched in terms of armor and tracking skills. John has been trained since he was 6-7 in combat and hunting. That, and Master Chief has superior radar here, and thermal and night-vision in his visor. John should be able to scout the entire battlefield using Batman's intel, and his armor's enhancements. There is no way The Lone Wanderer is finding John first.

Then the three of my team members go and hunt down all the Clones and kill them with extreme prejudice.

Not going to happen brother. Your team is outmatched and the clones with all their powers and abilities alone could hold their own against your entire team.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MonsterStomp
DeadPoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist: Go ahead. Sorry about not finishing my debate. I completely forgot.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This'll be my last post for this battle. Then I'll be ready to open it for voting.

Thing is he won't reach Batman. You have clones that will eat up the Chi like nothing (they basically feed off kinetic energy), and Master Chief, who, without armor, had 20 millisecond reaction time. That is 10 times more than an average human. Then, in armor, that is amplified by a factor of 5, only to increase over time. Chief is just too much for Iron Fist in terms of reaction speed. Batman is going to hang back until there is an opening for a swift KO, as he knows the setting for this battle.

You're only allowed 3 clones at a time. They're killable. If you've reached your limit of three then the impacts won't create a new clone, they'll die. Thus the Clones are NOT an issue for Iron Fist's Chi, his punches would devastate them.

I don't see where it says Master Chief has 20 Millisecond reaction time, nor have I ever seen him display such a reaction time. The page you posted just said he reflexes were increased. Plus, Chief is going to be fired upon by Fawkes and The Lone Wanderer. He can't take on all three of them and win, he get's KO-ed by Grunts with Plasma Grenades.

Iron Fist has also fought a Speedster and won, I've never seen Chief fight anything faster than a Covenant Elite, which isn't all that fast, as regular Marines can focus fire on them.

You're not going to see Chief before he sees you. The Lone Wanderer is outmatched in terms of armor and tracking skills. John has been trained since he was 6-7 in combat and hunting. That, and Master Chief has superior radar here, and thermal and night-vision in his visor. John should be able to scout the entire battlefield using Batman's intel, and his armor's enhancements. There is no way The Lone Wanderer is finding John first.

Honestly, depends on the level of the LW I'm allowed here. A Maxed out LW could easily pick Chief up on radar before Chief could see him. I don't see a reason for the Night Vision considering the Map is light outside. Thermal might be useful, but doesn't matter all that much. What is Batman's 'Intel'? Anyways, LW has some lovely TK to either remove the gun from John's hands or to toss around bodies like your clones to absorb the shots for him.

One Chief's shields are depleted due to Fawkes and his Gatling Laser it's open fire for the LW. Two clear shots to the dome and Chief get's dropped.

Not going to happen brother. Your team is outmatched and the clones with all their powers and abilities alone could hold their own against your entire team.

You're limited to 3 clones. You haven't explained how their powers and abilities make them better than my team, in fact, your post only got halfway through Master Chief so I didn't really have a battle plan to respond to. Maybe if you want to elaborate in your final post?

Anyways. That's it for me. Yep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

This'll be my last post for this battle. Then I'll be ready to open it for voting.

You're only allowed 3 clones at a time. They're killable. If you've reached your limit of three then the impacts won't create a new clone, they'll die. Thus the Clones are NOT an issue for Iron Fist's Chi, his punches would devastate them.

I have three clones at a time, with armor, gadgets, and 60 machine gun turrents around the map to protect them. They're fine. Not to mention if Batman sees his teammates getting wrecked he would intervene, and with the back-up of my environmental and prep advantage, he'd win.

I don't see where it says Master Chief has 20 Millisecond reaction time, nor have I ever seen him display such a reaction time. The page you posted just said he reflexes were increased. Plus, Chief is going to be fired upon by Fawkes and The Lone Wanderer. He can't take on all three of them and win, he get's KO-ed by Grunts with Plasma Grenades.

An average human has 200 millisecond reaction time.

Chief has 20 millisecond reaction time.

No Caption Provided

In armor :

No Caption Provided

Master Chief easily dodges Fawkes and The Lone Wanderer's shots (if they even see him). Again, John is going to find your characters first, and they will be shot in the head and dealt with. Your characters get shot all the time, and they can normally take the damage. This is not the case. The Binary Rifle would decimate them. Grunts with Plasma Grenades is in-game if you suck at it lol. He never gets hit by Grunts and gets knocked out in-canon.

• Slaughtering tons of Covenant forces.

Iron Fist has also fought a Speedster and won, I've never seen Chief fight anything faster than a Covenant Elite, which isn't all that fast, as regular Marines can focus fire on them.

That's still kind of irrelevant if he's tagged by street levelers consistently. Chief has fought Elites, who are easily on-par with John in terms of speed. You're basing everything off of game-mechanics.

Honestly, depends on the level of the LW I'm allowed here. A Maxed out LW could easily pick Chief up on radar before Chief could see him. I don't see a reason for the Night Vision considering the Map is light outside. Thermal might be useful, but doesn't matter all that much. What is Batman's 'Intel'? Anyways, LW has some lovely TK to either remove the gun from John's hands or to toss around bodies like your clones to absorb the shots for him.

One Chief's shields are depleted due to Fawkes and his Gatling Laser it's open fire for the LW. Two clear shots to the dome and Chief get's dropped.

But Cortana would easily hack into any system here that allows you to see Chief. If you have it, Cortana hacks it before you can even use it. She's that fast. Chief has lots of different visions. I was just stating some. He can also track bio-signatures. How is thermal not important? Everyone on your team would be light flares and they would track them easily. Batman's "intel" is the fact that he knows Arkham better than anyone here. I already stated how Cortana is vastly superior to LW.

You're limited to 3 clones. You haven't explained how their powers and abilities make them better than my team, in fact, your post only got halfway through Master Chief so I didn't really have a battle plan to respond to. Maybe if you want to elaborate in your final post?

Anyways. That's it for me. Yep.

My three clones basically have every equipment my team has, minus John's MJOLNIR suit. He has all the Forerunner weapons cloned, multiple turrents and TF2 weapons, Bat-Utility belt, and more. Plus Iron Fist isn't going to use Chi and kill normal humans.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to NYCC.

I really don't have any time right now to participate in tournaments, he's currently winning in the votes. I just didn't want to drop out completely because that's no fun.

Best of luck NYCC, you'll do great!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38 HigorM  Moderator