Joker

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Gottheit

If Joker has a gun, Joker. If Joker is walking around and Leatherface drives his chainsaw into Joker's stomach, then Leatherface.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kain Echnida

Only if Joker has a gun, or preptime.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hahahaha what a battle. You know, on a side note. The Joker would be badass (not that he isn't already) if he had some hand to hand skillz. Like on the same level as Batman. Anyway, Leatherface has the strength and chainsaw, Joker has the agility and crazy like a fox cunning. Gotta go wit Mr.J

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kain Echnida

Gambler says:

"Hahahaha what a battle. You know, on a side note. The Joker would be badass (not that he isn't already) if he had some hand to hand skillz. Like on the same level as Batman. Anyway, Leatherface has the strength and chainsaw, Joker has the agility and crazy like a fox cunning. Gotta go wit Mr.J"

Thing is, Leatherface is insane, and isn't going to listen to anything. Joker's games require someone with brains, or at least some form of consciousness; something Leatherface lacks.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

He might. Leatherface is a cross dressing freak. He doesn't listen to kids but he listens to crazy people. He was raised by em and fears em. He's never seen anything like the Joker before and I promise as soon as he saw his painted face and f'd up smile, he would hesitate, hell maybe even be fascinated.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gottheit

Exactly, Echnida. Because Leather face doesn't fight you, or give you time to learn his pattern. If you hesitate for a second, he's going to kill you, or at least break your neck, and then kill you after saving you in the freezer.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gottheit

And also, Leatherface isn't going to wait to listen to Joker's mindgames.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gottheit

@ Gambler: Could be. But...I doubt it somehow.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gottheit says:

"@ Gambler: Could be. But...I doubt it somehow."

I think theres a better chance of that then Joker just getting slaughtered.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gottheit

Really? I would say vica-verca, if anything...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Joker's outsmarted characters like Batman and Lex Luthor. He's downed Deathstroke before yet some crossdressing moron with a chainsaw is gonna curbstomp him? I don't see it.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gottheit

It's not a question of ability, it's a question of reaction time. See, I assume they are fighting in some house or building. In that case, I see Joker wandering through the halls, when all of a sudden he hears a retarded scream and a chainsaw revving, and turns just in time to see a chainsaw going through his face. Yeah, Joker can out-muscle him, Joker can manipulate him, Joker can do this and that and blah blah blah balh, but I don't think he gets the chance to. That's what I see, here.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King Saturn

The Joker could handle Leatherface. Leatherface is insane but he doesnt have the strength level of even Micheal Myers nor does he have the greatest Durability. Leatherface did get his arm chopped off in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake by a chick. The Joker would handle Leatherface, it may not be easy. But I figure if The Joker can snuff Deathstroke who has some Superhuman ability cant he handle someone who has no Superhuman Ability ?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King Saturn

Gambler says:

"The Joker's outsmarted characters like Batman and Lex Luthor. He's downed Deathstroke before yet some crossdressing moron with a chainsaw is gonna curbstomp him? I don't see it."

LOL. Agreed. Leatherface is an average slasher at best.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gottheit says:

"It's not a question of ability, it's a question of reaction time. See, I assume they are fighting in some house or building. In that case, I see Joker wandering through the halls, when all of a sudden he hears a retarded scream and a chainsaw revving, and turns just in time to see a chainsaw going through his face. Yeah, Joker can out-muscle him, Joker can manipulate him, Joker can do this and that and blah blah blah balh, but I don't think he gets the chance to. That's what I see, here."

Well if where going by that scenario, usually Leatherface spies on his victims first. I can see Joker wondering through the house talking to himself and playing with the dead animal bones and what not, showing no fear at all. I think just looking at the Joker would intrigue Leatherface. I don't see him just rushing out and chop chop. But even if he did I believe the Joker is quick and agile enough to leap out of the way.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gottheit

Hmm. Draton needs to give more info on the conditions of this fight. Like, location and weaponry...

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Agony

wow great match but im going to have to say the J man because he is smart and tactical includeing the fact he has very little care for pain while leather face is pretty much a guy who was born with a defect and became this killer because he wanted to look better with peoples faces whiel the joker was always crazy its just when he was turned into the joker it all came out so i say the J man

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gottheit

Although, I will say this. In the first TCM, Leatherface got taken out by the token black guy, who then survived along with the main girl. So, Leatherface really is not the toughest of slashers, if he couldn't even take out a guy who is practically written in to die. It was a hilarious scene, too.