Avatar image for themingebaron66
TheMingeBaron66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheMingeBaron66

Who wins? All out battle, All at their best.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Valentine wins due to a mix of D4C + Love Train, which gives him a almost perfect defence against, well, anything. Diablo's too focused around close range attacks and Pucci needs at least 2 minutes for Made in Heaven to actually be useful.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either pucci or Valentine wins

Kratosx64x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valentine wins

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pucci decapitates Valentine before he can use D4C.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pucci decapitates Valentine before he can use D4C.

Love Train ain't gonna let him do that

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KillerQueen

@professorrespect:

I assumed this was all characters at their best, not Lucy Steel's best. It doesn't matter, though, as in a few minutes Pucci would win regardless.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends-if Valentine gets Love Train, he should win. Otherwise, probably Pucci?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

I assumed this was all characters at their best, not Lucy Steel's best.

At their best would imply strongest, so Love Train would be logically included

It doesn't matter, though, as in a few minutes Pucci would win regardless.

He wouldn't have a few minutes to build momentum through, D4C counters him pretty hard

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KillerQueen

@professorrespect:

At their best would imply strongest

I would agree, but I don't include Love Train in that. If that's what the creator of the thread meant, fine.

He wouldn't have a few minutes to build momentum through

Yeah, he would. D4C is a statue.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

He wouldn't have a few minutes to build momentum through

Yeah, he would. D4C is a statue.

Not at the start, lol. Made in Heaven needs momentum to kickstart, it takes a bit to really start going. Even then despite it being a "statue" it still can't be touched considering Heaven lacks any hax to beat Love Train and would eventually have to deal with dimension stuff

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Not at the start, lol

Incorrect.

Made in Heaven needs momentum to kickstart, it takes a bit to really start going

Made In Heaven moved FTE to Jotaru right off the bat. D4C is a statue.

Even then despite it being a "statue" it still can't be touched considering Heaven lacks any hax to beat Love Train and would eventually have to deal with dimension stuff

Pucci doesn't need that, all he needs is to wait.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@killerqueen said:

@professorrespect:

Not at the start, lol

Incorrect.

Nah man it accelerates time, it doesn't go to infinite speed as soon as it's activated lol, there's a whole sequence where time starts to move quicker from activation (going from barely noticeable to visible) so it's obviously how it works. Thinking otherwise is strange because that's not how it works as shown, it's not a "blitz GG" kind of thing

Even then despite it being a "statue" it still can't be touched considering Heaven lacks any hax to beat Love Train and would eventually have to deal with dimension stuff

Pucci doesn't need that, all he needs is to wait.

For what? lol, the universe reset keeps everything intact that's alive when it occurs, so Valentine ain't gonna care

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valentine stomps Pucci. Diavolo is a non factor.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KillerQueen

@professorrespect:

Nah man it accelerates time, it doesn't go to infinite speed as soon as it's activated lol

I never claimed otherwise.

there's a whole sequence where time starts to move quicker from activation (going from barely noticeable to visible) so it's obviously how it works

In that sequence, almost none of the shown instances involved the main cast and all of them were happening at the same time. Made In Heaven took a minute or two at worst to become that fast, but it would still be faster without the time dilation based on feats performed by Whitesnake and C-Moon. Diego Brando has the best speed feat in Steel Ball Run (dodging a single bullet) and he was too fast for Valentine to handle in the slightest.

For what? lol, the universe reset keeps everything intact that's alive when it occurs, so Valentine ain't gonna care

Stands aren't maintained when that happens. Emporio lost his (hence why he could use Weather Report) and all of the reincarnated individuals didn't have their Stands either. Valentine would be left as a normal dude, at which point he dies all the same.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@killerqueen said:

@professorrespect:

there's a whole sequence where time starts to move quicker from activation (going from barely noticeable to visible) so it's obviously how it works

In that sequence, almost none of the shown instances involved the main cast and all of them were happening at the same time. Made In Heaven took a minute or two at worst to become that fast

A minute is all that is needed, plus we don't know how long it took off panel to pick up speed, meaning there's a lot of time for it to be dealt with, lot of time for mistakes

Stands aren't maintained when that happens. Emporio lost his (hence why he could use Weather Report) and all of the reincarnated individuals didn't have their Stands either

Valentine's stand is special through, considering that it's uniquely able to cross dimensions, all he gotta do is get two Pucci's on the same dimension plane and the rest will work itself out

Plus Love Train is a pocket dimension, so that likely wouldn't effect it considering Pucci can only reboot the universe intact

Also, no it wouldn't be BFR lol, Valentine's still around and eager for a fight all the same, it's not like he isn't with Pucci when it occurs

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KillerQueen

@professorrespect:

A minute is all that is needed

Valentine hasn't the means to win ever outside of one power he wouldn't use.

plus we don't know how long it took off panel to pick up speed

Yeah, we do. Pucci appeared right after that.

Valentine's stand is special through, considering that it's uniquely able to cross dimensions, meaning that likely wouldn't happen

Baseless.

all he gotta do is get two Pucci's on the same dimension plane and the rest will work itself out

Valentine didn't do that when it would have been most advantageous to, so I doubt he would here.

I have to charge my phone and I'm too lazy to boot up the computer, so this might be it for now.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

A minute is all that is needed

Valentine hasn't the means to win ever outside of one power he wouldn't use.

Swamping him with duplication spam or Love Train eventually catching him would be just fine, through those are more likely to happen than the other method, he ain't stupid, he'll use it pretty quick if Pucci starts moving around

plus we don't know how long it took off panel to pick up speed

Yeah, we do. Pucci appeared right after that.

But how long was it between "that" and when he appeared through, panels don't record time between them unless specifically stated, so the gap could have been another minute or longer

all he gotta do is get two Pucci's on the same dimension plane and the rest will work itself out

Valentine didn't do that when it would have been most advantageous to,

Idk what reference you are basing this on, but I don't think we should assume stupidity in battle just because of one loose instance, seems pretty dismissive

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Can Diavolo erase the actions of both Valentine and Pucci and nullifying them activating their stand's power?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Can Diavolo erase the actions of both Valentine and Pucci and nullifying them activating their stand's power?

No that's Golden Experience Requiem, which he doesn't have. King Crimson has really bad range and wouldn't be able to keep up with the pair. Diablo's stats aren't particularly beefy either, I'd say D4C could beat him in a fight in h2h, not even adding in Love Train or D4C's hax

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: no I mean he can delete their actions in a ten second interval right? Why can't he just delete the second or two of both Pucci and Valentine when they activate their stand abilities?

And I still don't even f'king know if King Crimson stops time? Or does Diabolo go into another dimension?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@chasekilleen said:

@professorrespect: no I mean he can delete their actions in a ten second interval right? Why can't he just delete the second or two of both Pucci and Valentine when they activate their stand abilities?

Nah that's not how it works. He can't really do something like that, he uses it defensively to dodge attacks that would otherwise kill him or to ambush. This fails at a long range because his powers don't really work that far away and King Crimson can only punch, so he's having to run to people to get them.

And no, it's not ten seconds, it's like seven seconds.

And I still don't even f'king know if King Crimson stops time? Or does Diabolo go into another dimension?

Diablo skips time and makes it so that it didn't effect him.

If you took out a gun and shot him, he'd use King Crimson to skip the time where the bullet hit him so it would go past. Because the time doesn't exist, he didn't get shot. This is how he can deal with (most) things, through something at long range or something unblockable wouldn't be effected depending on the nature of it.

ASimpleLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mee09

When Part 6 gets animated a lot less people will be saying Valentine wins. This is coming from a guy who's favorite JoJo villain is Funny Valentine.

Made in Heaven is no joke. Even GER doesn't work on Made in Heaven Stands.

Diavolo really shouldn't be here. If he had tried to fight all the members of Bucciarati's Gang at once he would have lost. There would have been casualties but ultimately they would have found a way to kill him. There is a reason even Diavolo remained hidden. If he was really THAT strong. He wouldn't have needed to hide. I'm sure the Asssasin's that Bucciarati's Gang wiped out for him would have also killed Diavolo if he tried to fight them all at once. Part 5 Stand Users were pretty strong. I don't think even The Stardust Crusaders could do much against a whole team of them without Timestop. Even with it The Crusaders could still lose. Regardless Diavolo is comparatively only as big of a threat as Pucci and Valentine at their strongest. In a 1v1 fight against MOST (like 95% of them to be honest) Stand Users who have no knowledge. Against guys like Funny Valentine and Pucci. You can't really stop them even if you know what they are doing. Jotoro couldn't even stop Pucci and he has an ability that stops time along with the physically strongest Stand in the series.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

When Part 6 gets animated a lot less people will be saying Valentine wins. This is coming from a guy who's favorite JoJo villain is Funny Valentine.

Made in Heaven is no joke. Even GER doesn't work on Made in Heaven Stands. Diavolo really shouldn't be here. If he had tried to fight all the members of Bucciarati's Gang at once he would have lost. There would have been casualties but ultimately they would have found a way to kill him. There is a reason even Diavolo remained hidden. If he was really THAT strong. He wouldn't have needed to hide. I'm sure the Asssasin's that Bucciarati's Gang wiped out for him would have also killed Diavolo if he tried to fight them all at once. Part 5 Stand Users were pretty strong. I don't think even The Stardust Crusaders could do much against them without Timestop. Even with it The Crusaders could still lose.

This has never been officially confirmed lol

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mee09

@professorrespect: It's pretty obvious that it doesn't as Giorno didn't stop Pucci from resetting his Universe.

Also while it wasn't canon to the main timeline. Araki oversaw Eyes Of Heaven so many of the quotes in the game could be legitimate.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: It's pretty obvious that it doesn't as Giorno didn't stop Pucci from resetting his Universe.

That's because Giorno wasn't even aware of what was going on due to Heaven's effects, lol. GER isn't just a universal Uno reverse card that works on everything for no reason. Ain't close. It's very specific in what it does and how it does it.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mee09

@professorrespect: Giorno had more than enough to time to realize what was going on. After fighting Diavolo. There is no way he wouldn't be aware of time being altered. Also his Stand is aware of things that are happening to him and is supposed to protect him even when he isn't aware.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: Giorno had more than enough to time to realize what was going on.

Nah man Heaven's effects mean that no one is aware of anything. You realise that if everyone was aware of it, they'd prob go mad knowing that the entire universe died and then came back. Hell all the living dudes who survived had no memory of anything apart from those close to the action

There is no way he wouldn't be aware of time being altered.

Giorno ain't gonna smell time being changed, he ain't Spider-Man with some Experience-Sense that tells him when something happens. GER isn't a universal Uno reverse card, and it never has been despite the memes.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mee09

@professorrespect: I know that GER isn't invincible. After Part 5 concluded I was one of the first people on the Vine that explained how it actually works. People were assuming that it worked on anything and everything in fiction. People on Reddit still do lol.

I think GER's ability will only work on most kinds of Stands and MOST Stand abilities. You've literally just described one reason GER won't work on Made In Heaven Stands right there btw.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: I know that GER isn't invincible. After Part 5 concluded I was one of the first people on the Vine that explained how it actually works. People were assuming that it worked on anything and everything in fiction. People on Reddit still do lol.

I think GER's ability will only work on most kinds of Stands and MOST Stand abilities.

Most stands could perhaps be added, but Heaven's not a stand actively threatening his life or directly harming him, so it really isn't under that umbrella

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I'd say erasing him from existence is a pretty big threat to his life though lol

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@professorrespect: I'd say erasing him from existence is a pretty big threat to his life though lol

Well Made in Heaven wasn't doing that. The other Heaven stand isn't even canon, so the relevancy of such a instance is basically the equivalent of me using alternative universe feats for comic characters

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well actually GER can work on ALL canon stand abilities as none have superior reality warping to it.

Valentine wins though.

TheMingeBaron66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheMingeBaron66

Valentine stomps Pucci. Diavolo is a non factor.

I don't think it's a stomp lol

TheMingeBaron66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

I think GER's ability will only work on most kinds of Stands and MOST Stand abilities.

Most stands could perhaps be added, but Heaven's not a stand actively threatening his life or directly harming him, so it really isn't under that umbrella

Pretty sure if made in heaven tried to accelerate time, his actions would just get negated lol.

TheMingeBaron66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump