Jojo and Friends (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) vs Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital (Grave Encounters)

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Reddsevil34

Jojo and crew

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

The Hospital from Grave Encounters

Scenario: Each team believes the hospital is some type of strange stand and decides to investigate. Upon further inspection however the teams realize that the house isn't a stand type house and is simply just plain haunted and it won't let it's visitors leave so easily. Now the teams must fight for their lives in order to escape the madhouse.

• Round 1: Stardust Crusaders (Jotaro (without timestop), Kakyoin, Joseph, Polnareff, Avdol, and Iggy).
  • Round 2: Duwang Gang (Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, Rohan, Yukako, Jotaro again, but with time stop)
  • Round 3: Passione Gang (Giorno (without GER), Bruno, Mista, Abbachio, Narancia, Fugo, and Trish)
  • Round 4: Prison Gang (Jolyne, Ermes, Anasui, Emporio, Foo Fighters, and Weather)
  • Round 5: All teams at once, but the Hospitals effects are multiplied by two

Info on the Hospital

Can the teams succeed?

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched that movie or watched Jojo and friends Bizarre adventure...I may have seen one episode but that pretty much it.

Round 1 since you took away Timestop, they die a horrible fate or get brain Surgery.

Round 2: I think that time stop abilities are pretty hax and very useful here at least, I think Jotaro makes it out.

Round 3: Not sure how they would make it out, or get past the Ghosts.

Round 4: I don't even think they make it to the red door.

Round 5: this is the best chance for them to get out alive, with all the people they have someone will at least come up with something to get out Jotaro I think has the best chance of making it out.

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Reddsevil34

@mygod000: If you don't know the people on this list are Stand Users. Stand Users are people who have the physical manifestation of their spirit that also has a supernatural power to them. Only Stand Users can see and interact with other Stands although some Stands are an exception to that rule.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MyGod000

@mygod000: If you don't know the people on this list are Stand Users. Stand Users are people who have the physical manifestation of their spirit that also has a supernatural power to them. Only Stand Users can see and interact with other Stands although some Stands are an exception to that rule.

So...they can interact with Ghosts?

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: ghost are spirits, stands are spitrts. Most likely they slap the ghost upside their head.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: ghost are spirits, stands are spitrts. Most likely they slap the ghost upside their head.

oh...okay then well I didn't know they could touch them I only saw one episode and then past out because of IDK what I was watching.

that is interesting to know I guess I was wrong on my statement

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@blackwizzard17 said:

oh...okay then well I didn't know they could touch them I only saw one episode and then past out because of IDK what I was watching.

that is interesting to know I guess I was wrong on my statement

It's actually been a debated topic in the Jojo community about if Stands could interact with actual specters.

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the Jojo's ora and Muda the hell out of everything in the hospital with Jotaro saying Good grief and Giorno likely telling the ghosts that "I Giorno Giovanna, have a dream"

Or something about a piano.

Giorno can Transfer damage back to something with Gold Experience aswell.

And can regrow limbs amongst giving life to things.

Stands on the regular can unleash god knows how many blows in seconds.

Stand users have dealt with things like Cream and Vanilla ice, DIO and the world, the Sun of all things and several other nonsensical things that literally laugh in the face of Ghosts.

Bruno likely Zippers every ghost and calls it a day.