Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nima_

John Wick

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Walking Dead Crew

No Caption Provided

(Team Pictured. Morgan, Jesus, Spencer, & Aaron replace Bob & Beth)

Battle Location

Alexandria (Season 5/Season 6)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• John Wick's mission is to kill Rick & steal some medical supplies for his dog. He has to get past the Walking Dead Crew to do it. He is seen by Carl from his second story window. Carl screams, "There's an intruder! He has a gun!" Everyone starts grabbing their gear and heads out the door to go after him.
  • No one is visible at the beginning. (John runs off and hides when Carl screams)
  • Walking Dead Crew have standard gear + an additional gun of their choice that they've used before.
  • John Wick's gear: a 9mm handgun (5 rounds; 1 reload), a shotgun (8 rounds; no reloads), & a bowie knife.
  • John has a map of Alexandria.
  • Morgan & Tyrese are guarding the armory from the inside (Morgan is bloodlusted)
  • Jesus & Glenn are guarding the medical supplies from the inside.
  • Walking Dead Crew have Walkie-Talkies

BONUS ROUND:

Walking Dead Crew get added help from:

• Meryl Dixon
  • The Governor
  • Shane

Can John Wick succeed in his mission?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TWD team pretty easily.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

John. the guy was a badass with a gun.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wick would waste TWD crew especially since he has to get medical supplies for his dog. With how accurate wick is and with a map of the town im pretty sure this would be a walk in the park compared to what he actually went against in the movie.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xatsukix said:

Wick would waste TWD crew especially since he has to get medical supplies for his dog. With how accurate wick is and with a map of the town im pretty sure this would be a walk in the park compared to what he actually went against in the movie.

I would agree he would wreck them from season 1 - 4 but the TWD crew have landed some pretty ridiculous head shots lately too. Like Tara (who is one of the more amateur shooters) landed a head-shot on a running member of the Savior in the dark from about 20 yards at least in tonight's episode. There's also the fact that at least a couple members like Sasha & Spencer might perch somewhere to try and snipe him.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

John Wick. Flawless Victory.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking Dead team is pretty screwed. They don't have the kind of experience they'd need for this and they've done nothing to show that they would be capable of handling someone who's as good as Wick. Jesus (in the comics at least, I haven't watched him on the show) is probably the best fighter they have and you can't really assume that he'd be capable of taking John when we can only really compare him to a bunch of random survivors.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TWD team has a lot of dead weight.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking dead team. After tonight. They are are black ops status.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zetsu-San

Why would Carl scream that? We all know Carl would just pull his own gun out and shoot, and if he can't he'd alert the others far more subtly.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Carl scream that? We all know Carl would just pull his own gun out and shoot, no questions asked.

This is a fictional scenario using fictional characters. Just follow the OP.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah after tonight it's probably a stomp.

Everyone here (obvious dead-weight excluded) is above the mobster fodder he fought and they have good skill-sets for fighting someone like Wick.

People like Jesus and Rick can give him a run in a close quarters fight and people like Michonne and Morgan can probably straight up beat him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

Team put him down after multiple casualties.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is silly to think that twd dead team are above a team of people who were trained to kill that wick wasted in the movie or most people for a fact that were in that movie that he killed. Tonight's episode wasn't that spectacular as people are making it out to be you literally had them walk in and kill people in their sleep while cringing doing so. Then you had them spraying and praying that they wouldn't die with absolutely no skill do their shots besides a few and the few that did. i really doubt would be any of a challenge for wick at all. Also on top of that this isn't a huge open field to be sniped he has TONS of cover and has a map also getting supplies for his dog so i doubt hes gonna care who dies.

@buildhare Only person i even see remotely giving wick a little trouble would either be morgan or jesus in h2h and thats pushing it majorly. Rick is a joke when it comes to hand to hand fighting hes gotten lucky that he didn't end up dead in most of his h2h fights. Michone isn't that special either have yet to see her use her katana skillfully against anyone besides walkers (Yes i know she has stabbed a few folks). in the end tonight's episode was neat and all can't wait for next week but it really didn't "up their game" in any sense.

Orrsome28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

John Wick isn't fictional.

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly this isn't close. John takes this handily

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All they have are the numbers. Everyone is outclassed in weapon accuracy and only a couple people would give john a problem H2H. More likely than not, John succeeds in getting the medicine with only needing to kill a hand full of TWD crew. (although with the OP, it's possible he could kill everybody)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All they have are the numbers. Everyone is outclassed in weapon accuracy and only a couple people would give john a problem H2H. More likely than not, John succeeds in getting the medicine with only needing to kill a hand full of TWD crew. (although with the OP, it's possible he could kill everybody)

Walking Dead team is pretty screwed. They don't have the kind of experience they'd need for this and they've done nothing to show that they would be capable of handling someone who's as good as Wick. Jesus (in the comics at least, I haven't watched him on the show) is probably the best fighter they have and you can't really assume that he'd be capable of taking John when we can only really compare him to a bunch of random survivors.

@xatsukix said:

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nima_
VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_: tbh i don't think it does.

John has a map, a mission, and the necessary gear to get it done. Sure, Carl may have seen him but John is alone (less likely to be spotted) and out of sight. TWD crew don't know why John is there so they can't rightly defend anything specific and unless they travel in pairs John would silent kill anyone of them 1v1 with ease; and arguably even 2v1 unless it's a very strong pairing.

I mean your bonus round does make it significantly harder for John, but i am still inclined to lean towards him taking a slight majority.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

John Wick isn't fictional.

wow

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Jestersmiles

LOL, the only reason the Walking dead does not get new zombies is because John puts a bullet through all their heads.

John goes unreal 3 on them and headshots all of them.

Loading Video...

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you WATCH John Wick? He's a highly trained up close, far away, and h2h killer. Trained, experienced, seasoned, top of the pole, no hesitation killer. I DIG me some TWD crew, but...with this many places to ambush from, all the weapons he can take off of dead bodies, fighting for his DOG. Except MAYBE Daryl (I'm reflecting on how fast and accurate that possum kill was when they entered Alexandria) none of them are near his speed or accuracy.

That head shot Tara made after her long drawn out aiming. Wick would have made with a draw, aim, fire.

Wick has my TWD crew any way he wants them pretty much. Don't see why he'd go to the armory necessarily, but he'd kill Morgan and Tyrese if he did go there.

Also, I wouldn't rate them as "Black Ops' after this episode, but they did some damn fine Infantry level building clearing (minus grenades), for a bunch of amateurs (okay Abraham and Rositta weren't complete amateurs)

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mickey-mouse

I hope people are joking, John was good...not this good. He's getting shot and getting stomped. That's too many freaking people.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

I hope people are joking, John was good...not this good. He's getting shot and getting stomped. That's too many freaking people.

Did you WATCH John Wick? He's a highly trained up close, far away, and h2h killer. Trained, experienced, seasoned, top of the pole, no hesitation killer. I DIG me some TWD crew, but...with this many places to ambush from, all the weapons he can take off of dead bodies, fighting for his DOG. Except MAYBE Daryl (I'm reflecting on how fast and accurate that possum kill was when they entered Alexandria) none of them are near his speed or accuracy.

That head shot Tara made after her long drawn out aiming. Wick would have made with a draw, aim, fire.

Wick has my TWD crew any way he wants them pretty much. Don't see why he'd go to the armory necessarily, but he'd kill Morgan and Tyrese if he did go there.

Also, I wouldn't rate them as "Black Ops' after this episode, but they did some damn fine Infantry level building clearing (minus grenades), for a bunch of amateurs (okay Abraham and Rositta weren't complete amateurs)

@nima_: tbh i don't think it does.

John has a map, a mission, and the necessary gear to get it done. Sure, Carl may have seen him but John is alone (less likely to be spotted) and out of sight. TWD crew don't know why John is there so they can't rightly defend anything specific and unless they travel in pairs John would silent kill anyone of them 1v1 with ease; and arguably even 2v1 unless it's a very strong pairing.

I mean your bonus round does make it significantly harder for John, but i am still inclined to lean towards him taking a slight majority.

@acrokat said:
@vashtanerada88 said:

@SouskueMadara said:

@peterparkerjr said:

@xatsukix said:

OOOOOOOOoooooh snaaaap fiiiiiiiiiight!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah after tonight it's probably a stomp.

Everyone here (obvious dead-weight excluded) is above the mobster fodder he fought and they have good skill-sets for fighting someone like Wick.

People like Jesus and Rick can give him a run in a close quarters fight and people like Michonne and Morgan can probably straight up beat him.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28 HigorM  Moderator

The Boogie man!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, even after last nights episode, John still wrecks this team. TWD crew has never gone up against a man as experienced and skillful as John.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no....it's pretty much unanimous, Wick will get the medicine. Most TWD crew don't have impressive H2H feats (if any) and are outclassed by John's accuracy and all around combat prowess.

WICK DOES NOT NEED TO KILL EVERYONE.(can't stress this enough)

John has a map, and is only targeting the medical storage, whereas TWD crew need to either spread out to locate him or move as a unit to his last know location and track/scout from there. (at which point Wick would already be at the Medical storage by the time the majority got to his last known location)

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nima_

@vashtanerada88: his other mission is to kill Rick. I never said he knew who Rick was. Read carefully.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@nima_ said:

@vashtanerada88: his other mission is to kill Rick. I never said he knew who Rick was. Read carefully.

why kill Rick??..And if he doesn't know WHO Rick is.... he will try to kill anyone that he may think is Rick. (i.e anyone that's not Wick lol)

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: why not? maybe he was hired by someone who heard of this badass that leads Alexandria named Rick. it's fictional remember.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_: Then i've made a mistake, sorry...I read it as Wick was going in (under pressure) to retrieve medicine for the puppy....

Seeing as he has to kill everyone now (to ensure Rick is, indeed, dead) and retrieve the medicine. All while having already been spotted by Carl and now being searched for by the entire crew of TWD + several of the biggest Bada$$ from the show. O, and everyone is given a gun (even if they don't generally/ever use one) and walkie talkie's.

Then you limit John's gear??? he should get his vest (at least for the bonus round or, if not, more ammo)

i suppose, with a second look, it could go either way. I like TWD but have never been overly impressed by the fighting/combat; i stuck with it cause the actors are all actually good and the story is still intreasting.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are underestimating the TWD team. Its silly.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are forgetting one important factor here, John is alone fighting a tightly knit group. If he captures any one of them, and he's definitely capable of that, he's not above using them as leverage. Most, if not all of them, would hesitate if one of their group was used as a human shield. They wouldn't be as fast as those mobsters John faced to just shoot up one of their comrades. Many of the crew have lain down their arms before when one of theirs was caught. And John only needs that moment's hesitation to take out everyone in the immediate vicinity. I don't see them moving around in groups of more than 3, it just wouldn't be practical given the size of the area they need to cover to find John.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking dead team. After tonight. They are are black ops status.

They're ready for Jason now.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By tparks

Walking Dead crew stomp. That's just too many people with above average skill at the very least, and then characters like Rick, Daryl, Abraham, Michonne, and Sasha are all very skilled. Probably just Sasha and a distraction are enough to win. Her aim is pretty incredible, and she could just snipe him with a head shot while he's distracted.

People wank Wick so hard. It was a great movie, with some of the coolest action in a long time, but cool feats do not equal better feats.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Wick is doing it for his dog.

HE CANT LOSE!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Walking Dead crew stomp. That's just too many people with above average skill at the very least, and then characters like Rick, Daryl, Abraham, Michonne, and Sasha are all very skilled. Probably just Sasha and a distraction are enough to win. Her aim is pretty incredible, and she could just snipe him with a head shot while he's distracted.

People wank Wick so hard. It was a great movie, with some of the coolest action in a long time, but cool feats do not equal better feats.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is TWD crews taking out of random folks who have probably close to no training in killing people even compare to wick taking out tons of people who are trained to kill? Why can't wick just take out all TWD crew like he did with the trained killers that entered his home int he beginning of the movie? (well close to the beggining. And yes i know they aren't all in the same house but just using it as reference.) Pretty sure none of twd team are nearly as trained as those folks. Or how about the part in the club?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Also people need to remember that wick has gone up against just as many people before and won so its nothing new for wick to be dealing with and i can't stress this enough this is for his DOG.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

I disagree. What do you define as above average skill in relation to John Wick? Besides Morgan and maybe Abraham every single one of TWD characters would lose in a h2h fight against someone like the Governor whereas Wick would absolutely stomp him. And Morgan, for the martial arts master he's chopped up to be, would still get wrecked by Wick. So, in fighting skill alone he's superior to every single member of the opposite team. Then, you have the fact that the hardly any character, Sasha included, has any notable feats of accuracy against targets that aren't lumbering zombies. Now I don't remember Wick really sniping in the movie, but I do remember him having some great accuracy with his pistol against moving targets. So, at best, Wick is on par with the best of them in accuracy and at worst he outclasses them all again. But, on Sasha, why would she even be able to just snipe him as easily as you suggest? Wick has mountains of experience above the whole TWD team combined, a map of the area, and even footing as far as stealth goes. He's not just going to walk down the middle of the road. On top of this, once he kills one member of the crew, he'll have the added advantage of a walk talkie to stay one step ahead of them all. This leads me to the final and most important point - Wick definitely outclasses them all in experience. TWD team may know how to maneuver and sneak about to get the job done, but they have never gone up against a professional. Wick simply operates on a different level.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xatsukix: Those "trained people" haven't been surviving in a zombie apocalypse for years together either. They haven't gone into battle on nearly as many times as the Walking Dead crew do on a at least a weekly basis, side by side. They have better team experience in life or death situations then any unexplained military crew by the hundreds.

Training by shooting targets is one thing, but when your training requires dozens of quick head shots surrounded by sometimes hundreds of enemies or you and your friends die, it just doesn't add up. It's not even close. The experience the Walking Dead crew have is a thousand times more grueling and effective then any military could possibly do. It's not like if they don't succeed in training, they just try again the next day, they would literally die. Yet the group that has survived this long has had years of the most intense training imaginable, all while side by side with the team that will go into this battle with them.

So I don't accept fodder being better then the walking dead crew, based on the assumption that they are well trained. The Walking Dead crew would likely slaughter any military based units at this point, and it makes sense that they could do so.

What I think we should really be asking, is how can we imagine John Wick is as dangerous as the dozens of Saviors the Walking Dead crew fodderized? That's an easy assumption to imagine that they have tons of combat experience, and much more then any military could ever hope to have of they still survive in the zombie apocalypse. They should be much more dangerous as a group then Johnn Wick as an individual, yet the Walking Dead crew killed them all without suffering a single loss (well besides Carol and Maggie who were not part of the battle).

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: I don't see why H2H really even matters (and I disagree with the governor stuff, and don't see what he even has to do with this), or why Sasha being able to quickly switch between head shots at long range isn't enough to snipe Wick. It's not like he could dodge her bullets or anything. He is certainly not a bullet timer.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@buttersdaman000: I don't see why H2H really even matters (and I disagree with the governor stuff, and don't see what he even has to do with this), or why Sasha being able to quickly switch between head shots at long range isn't enough to snipe Wick. It's not like he could dodge her bullets or anything. He is certainly not a bullet timer.

H2H matters because it's highly unlikely that this fight is strictly going to limited to firearms. Hell, you have at least 2 people on the team who won't use them anyways. The Governor stuff was just as I presented it - he's still one of the top tier characters of the show, yet John Wick would wreck him. Most of TWD crew would be considered fodder to him so just imagine how they relate to somebody like Wick? When has Sasha ever sniped a quickly moving target? All I remember is her sniping slow moving walkers. And how do you expect sniping to even work to her advantage here? Wick has a map of the town, meaning he knows where to be, and Sasha doesn't even start out on her post.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Governor would be like an unnamed Alexednria resident that joined Rick in No Way Out as far as his combat ability goes right now in the series, except that those Alexandria residents actually did better then anything we've ever seen from the Governor, so he's actually probably below them. I don't understand the references to him at all.

I also don't see how this would come to hand to hand, or how you see Wick as such a speedster that someone like Sasha can't snipe him. Wick doesn't exactly have anything crazy in speed. He's an average real life human when it comes to speed, maybe slightly above average, but not even professional athlete, or even college athlete level. There are real life high school athletes who have better speed then he does. She may miss a shot, or two, but she will hit him. She fired pretty quickly between shots, and like I said, a simple distraction and she snipes him in the head with ease.

Were having a debate right now about if just one of the Walking Dead crew characters could snipe him or not. Just ONE. This is against the whole crew, and while they don't have as good of ranged sniping feats, characters like Rick, Daryl, and Abraham have better mid range skill then Sasha's long range. They all have the ability to beat Wick in a shootout on their own, yet this is all of them in a single battle. I know Wick could try to take them all separately, but that's completely against how the Walking Dead Crew fights. Each one of them have way more combat experience then even Wick, and they have been fighting as a unit for years. They're going to work as a unit, and kill Wick pretty easily.

Plus, how can we possibly base an assumption of Wick being able to use a map to plan a battle strategy that takes out tacticians and combatants better then any in the Wick movie, when he never does anything like that at all, or does anything that suggests he's capable of planning some kind of attack strategy like that. Certainly not against this team. It's a baseless argument.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks:That's right they haven't been surviving a apocalypse... they have been oh i don't know killing alive people for a living? But somehow that doesn't equal to barely surviving slow moving zombies and regular folks with guns. There is no reason you shouldn't still give them credit they deserve. TWD team doesn't have anything that puts them on par with wick besides maybe jesus and his H2h or morgan but they are using it against people who barely know how to fight themselves.

"Training by shooting targets is one thing, but when your training requires dozens of quick head shots surrounded by sometimes hundreds of enemies or you and your friends die, it just doesn't add up. It's not even close." Uhh did you not watch the video of him head shotting pretty much everyone in that house in quick succession? Also what does friends have to do with this? I am pretty sure if that happened to me and i was in the apocalypse in no way would i even be close to a match for wick in any way shape or form.

Wait wait wait wait..... Did you just say they would slaughter any military based units now haha? based on what? o _o All i see is them spraying alot and sometimes being accurate when its a zombie. But your assumptions that just because they are in the apocalypse by no means puts them even close to wicks level. (Not trying to be condescending or rude in this and if i come across that way i apologize.)

Can someone along with you Tparks tell me how they are better than actual trained military personel? let alone wick himself? Feats where they are taking down moving humans that are trained in assassination and killing? None where they are spraying all over? and no feats that are shooting walkers in the head i want actual thinking fast targets who can think.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By tparks

@xatsukix:

Feats where they are taking down moving humans that are trained in assassination and killing?

This is a poor argument used on CV often, that just because a character hasn't had the chance to do something, that it's impossible. Show me feats of Wick shooting down zombies. You can't do that. Does that mean that Wick isn't capable of it? By your logic, it does, but that's flawed logic. It's the same thing as saying that the Walking Dead crew can't shoot down trained military soldiers, just because they don't exist. You're completely writing off the experiences of the Walking Dead crew too easily. No soldier goes through as intense of training as what the Walking Dead crew has to do consistently in life or death situations, because hardly anyone would survive training.

Let's give Sasha the credit she's due to when it comes to sniping. She's getting pretty low-balled here just because she has shot zombies.

No Caption Provided

That's a lot faster, and a lot smaller target then Wick, and she was still moving when she shot even.

Now when I say:

Probably just Sasha and a distraction are enough to win. Her aim is pretty incredible, and she could just snipe him with a head shot while he's distracted.

I think I'm being pretty fair. She's capable of shooting him even without the distraction, but because of Wick's combat abilities being generally better then any one Walking Dead character, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he would need to be distracted, but to be honest, he probably wouldn't. He would just not need to be behind cover.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump