Geralt brought a sword to a gunfight

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KanyeCosby

Wick can potentially oneshot if Geralt doesn’t immediately go for his shield. If this were a fight fight or Geralt knew of Wick’s capabilities, he would stomp Wick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt brought a sword to a gunfight

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeromuseg: @kanyecosby: @six-deuce: Geralt's superhuman durability and speed are enough for dodging arrows thrown at him so he'll dodge Wick's gunshots despite their precision until he gets close to him, although some bullets would still get to him and he'll be weakened enough from his injuries for Wick to stand a chance in hand to hand combat despite being a bit inferior.

Jordan1Kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Geralt. They're both similar in skill, but Geralt is too powerful.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Six-Deuce

@banecapital: bullets are faster than arrows and a hell of alot harder to dodge...also Wick will put a ton of them downrange....each a bullseye. Geralt will die.

Also, it is bad form to make a battle then argue a side.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt isn't a bullet timer

John shoots him in the head

solo788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

missing vital info, distance, equipment, what do they know about each other etc etc. Geralt knowing what a gun is starting at a certain distance and already potion drunk would rolfstomp wick. Wick with rifles, a decent distance and knowledge of Geralts super human feats/magic rains bullets then puts a few in the corpse just to be sure

HellfireUnit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt gets a hole in his head.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mee09

Geralt can survive Soul Caliber and Monster Hunter World I guess so he survives against John Wick. In all seriousness Geralt doesn't seem to be a bullet timer in his canon.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12

This lowballing of Geralt is just stupid

Geralt matching Hypersonic Dettlaff and blocking him at point-blank range>>>>bullet timing

Bullets leave visible blur, Dettlaff does not, and Dettlaff is much bigger than bullets wich menas he is much faster

So yes Geralt is bullet timer, and being bullet timer is overrated

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eredin12

@six-deuce:

I dont think having a sword in a gun fight is bad, see this

No Caption Provided

That is how this fight will look

No Caption Provided

Matching hypersonic Dettlaff who is much faster than bullets at point-blank range proves that Geralt is casuall bullet timer, bullets leave a visible blur and Dettlaff does not , and Dettlaff is much larger than bullets which means he is much faster, and bullets move in linear line which makes them easy to predict or dodge, and Dettlaff does not wich mean matching him is much harder, and bullet timing is overrated , so no matter how much he puts Geralt will easily deflect them and bullets are not much faster than crossbows, only 4 times faster but Geralt effortlesly deflect crossbows while distracted, runing and without even looking, can speed blitz casual arrow timers so he is much faster than that

Geralt can effortlesly dodge and block Elfs at point-blank and they are a blur in combat to Ciri, and Ciri is casuall crossbow timer, yet she can barely even see them in combat, Eredin who is much sčpwer than those elfs speed blitzed best warriors on skilled, and like i said effortlesly blocking those Elfs is much better than bullet timing becase bullets move in linear line and are much easier to dodge and deflect than extremly skilled and fast fighters at point-blank range, Geralt stomps wick

Plus he does not need to deflect many bullets, he only needs to move to fast for the wick to shoot him and Geralt has moved so fast he appeared only as a gust of wind

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eredin12

@mee09: Thing is there are no bullets in wicher world but he can mach Dettlaff at point-blank range who moves and fights at FTE speed, and that is much better than bullet timing becase bullets leave visible blur and Dettlaff does not

easily moves at FTE speed and instantly moves behind and stabs a guard from 7 meters away leaving only sonic booms

And he is much bigger than bullet which means he is much faster, and bullets move in linear line so they are much easier to dodge and deflect then sentient fighter, so that makes Geralt casuall bullet timer

He can also effortlesly deflect crossbow while runing and without even looking and bullets are only 4 times faster

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt is being massively downplayed here. He takes the fight, unless he is Drunk or Wick sneaks up on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: Geralt's not drunk but Wick is good at snaking up on his oppoentns and Geralt would be no different. But Geralt's durability is superior to Wick's despite the latter not being far behind in his feats.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Hypersonic Dettlaff Lol?

You could make an argument for supersonic based on one feat, but hypersonic? Based on what, can I ask?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

Geralt can survive Soul Caliber and Monster Hunter World I guess so he survives against John Wick. In all seriousness Geralt doesn't seem to be a bullet timer in his canon.

His physicals are above human level and his senses are too.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eredin12

@kingcrimson: He moves and fights at FTE speed, leaving no blur behind, only sonic booms, bullets leave blur and Dettlaff is much bigger than bullet which means he is needed greater speed, he is at least in high supersonic range, but i believe he is low hypersonic

But, may i ask who you think wins?

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Six-Deuce

@eredin12: I do not agree with your speed calcs. I certainly do not see Geralt able to deflect 15 possibly 30 rounds if Wick gets off a speed reload while backing up or circling. He only has to miss one and his head goes kersplat....and Wick wont miss with any of his shots. I could see Geralt deflecting a few...if he had some prior training or understanding of the functions of a modern firearm

Also, your gifs while cool are not even a realistic way someone with the speed and appropriate weapon would deflect bullets. Chopping at them would not be effective..one would likely block them with the flat of your weapon....or more realistically, use your superior speed to dodge them entirely.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12

@six-deuce: I never used any calcs only said facts, bullets leve blur, Dettlaff is much bigger and he does not, he is much faster than bullets yet Geralt can mach him at point-blank range, , he is much faster than bullets and that proves that Geralt can deflect any amount of bullets. 30 or 3000 rounds mean nothing,And i dont see why is that big deal, hell even Batman can do that , but Geralt will not need to do that, he will deflect one bullet and then the close distance between himself and wick faster than the wick can react and blitz him, Geralt moves at blur and FTE speed, you are acting like Geralt will just stand there and deflect them ( he can do that as well but he will not do that)

As for that gif, i disagree but i dont care is it realistic or not, this is fiction and you cannot disagree with feats( Wich no offense, you like to do, remember how you complelty ignored Achilles cuting statue feats becase reasons)

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Dettlaff isn’t FTE. He uses his invisibility to appear as such.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eredin12

@kingcrimson: I already had argument with somone else who said that yesterday and i disagree and think that is lowballing, , yes he did use invisibility once with Regis only to escape from his grip , but he moved at FTE speed as well, First i dont think that Dettlaff would use invisibility agisnt one fodder guard that he can stomp with ease , he awlys used invisibltiy only when he must or for some important reason, and even in fight agisnt army he was just blitzing them with Regis , he never used invisibility, also in that scene he was not invisable when you slow down video you can "see" that he moves upstairs, when he was invisible we didn't see anything at all, And we know that he used super-speed he closed that distance blink of an eye, so it is clear that intention was that he moves at FTE speed and we can hear and see sonic boom and even in fight we see that he creates powerful and loud sonic booms that can stun you, so it is clear that it is speed, they even added sonic booms that almost no one uses in fiction, they could not be clearer than that

It is clear that developers intnetion was that he moves that fast and not use invisibility, just becase he used invisibility once does not mean that any his speed feat is automatically invisibility.

Richard96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Geralt would use quen faster than wick can shoot, but he is slow while using quen...

The spell effect would end and wick would kill him...

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eredin12

@richard96: Actually he is not slow while using queen ( only if he used large shiled queen mod ) but he will not, he can use small queen mod, and he can easily deflect bullets ( and bullet timing is extremly overrated)and would move to fast for the wick to shot him and would close the distance before wick can react and kill him

He can aim dodge bullets with ease as well like Batman does, Geralt aim dogged lightning from a Most powerful mage in Witcher unvierse and that mage was much faster than him and the wick is much slower than even Geralt much less vilgefortz

Why are people so much lowballing Geralt here? Geralt is above Batman or 616 Cap and beated them in a thread but people lowball him agisnt wick and he would get stomped by either of them

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: It’s not lowballing, it’s just how he fights. Every time he turns invisible he leaves a puff of red smoke, which can be clearly seen in the scan GIF you posted. And if you can see him move upstairs, doesn’t that defeat your argument anyway? Dettlaff is super fast, I agree, but he’s not hypersonic and he absolutely uses his speed in conjunction with invisibility to make himself appear faster. At the end of the day, why wouldn’t he? It’s a solid strategy.

When did he use a sonic boom to stun somebody? I agree he has that feat against the dude on the stairs that could be supersonic based on the shockwave we see, but I didn’t remember him using sonic booms to stun people.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eredin12

@kingcrimson:

It’s not lowballing, it’s just how he fights

Actually, it is lowballing, he used invisibility once and this time he used FTE speed

. Every time he turns invisible he leaves a puff of red smoke, which can be clearly seen in the scan GIF you posted. And if you can see him move upstairs, doesn’t that defeat your argument anyway? Dettlaff is super fast, I agree, but he’s not hypersonic and he absolutely uses his speed in conjunction with invisibility to make himself appear faster. At the end of the day, why wouldn’t he? It’s a solid strategy.

The red thing is just for dramatic ( cool) effects, like for example how Raiden has a similar blue thing from him when he uses super speed and how amstrong has red fire thing as well and he is not wizard, it happens in a fight when he is not invisable at all,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Td_aETp4I&t=157s

Here go on 3 minutes and 5 secodns and on 2 minutes 59 when he starts blitz forward we see a sonic boom and we see red thing and he is not invisable at all, he only mvoes forward in-dash, we can see him at evrey moment evem with maximum slow motion we clearly see that he was never invisible or close to it , but there was a red thing, red thing happens when he uses super speed as well, that is some cool effect of him using his powers .

That is just some cool effect that they added becase why not.

so that does not prove invisibility and like i said we could "see" him move and when he used invisibility we could not see anything, and not it does not defeat my argument, becase FTE speed can be seen if it is slow down enough becase it is not invisibility only illusion of it, And no he would not use invisibility agisnt 1 fodder

So yes he is hypersonic and leaves powerful sonic booms

When did he use a sonic boom to stun somebody? I agree he has that feat against the dude on the stairs that could be supersonic based on the shockwave we see, but I didn’t remember him using sonic booms to stun people.

That is sonic boom we even see the tail of sonic boom following him like it is with bullets, for example, developers bothered enough to do that, it is clear that their intention is that it is FTE speed and it stunned Geralt in their fight if he is clsoe enough when Dettlaff moves and his strikes create them as well.

Richard96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

“Actually he is not slow while using queen ( only if he used large shiled queen mod ) but he will not, he can use small queen mod,”

Agreed, but the small quen can tank only few arrows, a series of gunshots from wick would break it.

“and he can easily deflect bullets ( and bullet timing is extremly overrated)and would move to fast for the wick to shot him and would close the distance before wick can react and kill him”

Proof he can deflect bullets?

“Geralt aim dogged lightning from a Most powerful mage in Witcher unvierse and that mage was much faster than him”

The OP has an image of game geralt and it doesn’t specify also book feats. Game geralt never dogged lighting.

“Why are people so much lowballing Geralt here? Geralt is above Batman or 616 Cap and beated them in a thread but people lowball him agisnt wick and he would get stomped by either of them”

Maybe the book version, the game version not for sure.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eredin12

@richard96:

Agreed, but the small quen can tank only few arrows, a series of gunshots from wick would break it.

It can block much more powerful thigns than an arrow and it only needs to block one bullet and he would clsoe distance and kill Wick. This is 10 feet distance

Proof he can deflect bullets?

Matching Hypersonic Dettlaff who moves and fights at FTE speed at point-blank range, is much better than bullet timing, bullets leave visible blur and Dettlaff does not and he is much bigger than bullet, he is faster than Letho who can speed blitz elves that are so fast they are blur to Ciri( casuall crossbow timer) in combat, she can barely see them and she easily sees arrows ,Letho has speed blitzed mage that sees world in slow motion and blocks ice exsplosion, and even fodder mages are casuall arrow timers, Geralt also effortlesly blocks their hits at point-blank range and he himself speed blitzed Eredin ( elf) Witcher 3 . Same Eredin blocked lightning at close range and speed blitzed best warriors of Skeliage.

The OP has an image of game geralt and it doesn’t specify also book feats. Game geralt never dogged lighting.

But the thing is books are canon to games, books happened in-game timeline, a story of games continues after books so yes he did

Maybe the book version, the game version not for sure.

Game Geralt is much better than book Geralt in everything and yes he is above Batman or Cap in everything, strength, speed,...

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Actually, it is lowballing, he used invisibility once and this time he used FTE speed

You're entitled to your opinion.

The red thing is just for dramatic ( cool) effects, like for example how Raiden has a similar blue thing from him when he uses super speed and how amstrong has red fire thing as well and he is not wizard, it happens in a fight when he is not invisable at all,

It happens when he activates or deactivates his invisibility. That can be clearly seen here when the red smoke appears upon deactivating his powers whilst he isn't moving at all:

Loading Video...

Here go on 2 minutes nad 25 secodns when he starts blitz forward we see a sonic boom and we see red thing and he is not invisable at all, he only mvoes forward in-dash, we can see him at evrey moment evem with maximum slow motion we clearly see that he was never invisible or close to it , but there was a red thing,

Seemed like invisibility to me. Every time he uses it at a sizeable distance to Geralt in that fight, he clearly becomes invisible (with accompanying red smoke) and then visible again upon attacking. In the instance you are talking about (2min 35sec) he is so close to Geralt when he attacks that the animation basically doesn't happen. That one gameplay instance doesn't trump 50 instances to the contrary in both gameplay and cutscenes.

red thing happens when he uses super speed as well, that is some cool effect of him using his powers .

That is just some cool effect that they added becase why not.

So, to clarify

• You think that the developers are so meticulous that they would never use a shockwave effect unless they very specifically wanted to show sonic speed, and they wouldn't do it without reason
  • But when they add in a red smoke effect to show him using his powers, you're writing it off as "muh whatever cool effect because why not"?

Seems kind of biased.

so that does not prove invisibility and like i said we could "see" him move and when he used invisibility we could not see anything, and not it does not defeat my argument, becase FTE speed can be seen if it is slow down enough becase it is not invisibility only illusion of it, And no he would not use invisibility agisnt 1 fodder

He used invisibility against fodder during a cutscene - both he and Regis did - so what is your evidence for him not using it?

So yes he is hypersonic and leaves powerful sonic booms

Nothing you have alluded to so far puts him at hypersonic.

That is sonic boom we even see the tail of sonic boom following him like it is with bullets, for example, developers bothered enough to do that, it is clear that their intention is that it is FTE speed and it stunned Geralt in their fight if he is clsoe enough when Dettlaff moves and his strikes create them as well.

Again, seems like kind of a hypocritical point given your stance on the red smoke.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MyGod000

>HyperSonic Geralt

>Geralt is Faster than Bullets.

>Geralt Dodges Bullets or deflects them

No Caption Provided

That is some Massive wank!!!!!!!!!!

Just so yall know Eredin12 is a massive Witcher Wanker, all this stuff I debunked a while ago about "Hypersonic" Geralt...yet he still uses it.

I am out.

No Caption Provided

John Wick can win Geralt can't dodge bullets and has never done such a feat ever.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt could probably decapitate him before he raisers his arms.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably depends on the details of the fight. Is it a random encounter? How far away are they? Is it h2h? What weapons are allowed? If it's standard gear and they are relatively close, I can see Geralt overwhelming him since Wick has not come across someone like him before. If they have distance I can see Wick shooting him after possibly missing a few shots.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I do not ignore feats, you just see it differently than I do and you believe your way of seeing it is mutually exclusive of any other way of seeing it. From your perspective you would be correct...well sort of. Even if Geralt was fast enough there would still be the issue of it not being realistic to block bullets with a sword...and just because this is fiction does not require is to accept that he can as he has no feats of doing this. You posted a clip of a different fiction that would require us to believe it is possible. The part of a bullet that actually flies through the air is very small and irregularly shaped...it travels very fast and could likely break or damage even a very durable blade. The Achilles statue thing is a red herring here. Lastly, I hear your argument...and it makes a sort of sense, but it is supported by some underlying facts that I disagree with. IE, Geralt is that fast, and IE, speed = ability to impossibly deflect bullets with sword from verse to verse.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I disagree with a thought of Geralt blocking bullets with his sword he's still more than fast enough to put out queen shield or aim dodge before Wick pulls a trigger. Then it's a blitz decapitate, mind washing or burning alive. Geralt is too versalite and fast for Wick and pistols are not enough to make things fair.

KingCarcosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KingCarcosa

Baba Yaga. Headshot!

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Ive played all the witcher games and read the books cover to cover

Don't remember anything even remotely close to Geralt being a bullet timer or faster than bullets

Wick shoots him here he doesn't have the durability of someome like Kratos who could tank bullets Geralt was straight up killed by a pitchfork

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eredin12

@kingcrimson: Agian red thing apers even when he does not use invisibility just his speed, it is just cool effect and means nothing

Seemed like invisibility to me. Every time he uses it at a sizeable distance to Geralt in that fight, he clearly becomes invisible (with accompanying red smoke) and then visible again upon attacking. In the instance you are talking about (2min 35sec) he is so close to Geralt when he attacks that the animation basically doesn't happen. That one gameplay instance doesn't trump 50 instances to the contrary in both gameplay and cutscenes.

Agian red thing happens when he uses both speed and invisibility, like i proved, so 50 instances means nothing becase they do not contradict each other, is just cool effect of him using his powers, and NO he does not become invisible at all, i can say cap America seems like TOAA to me but he is not TOAA, and he is visible in evrey moment, it is clear as day i have seen it 100 tiems and am 100% sure, even when you slow down video completely , you clearly see that he NEVER become invisible in that dash at all, or even clsoe to it,not even fraction of him was invisible for 1 moment when you slow it down completely i have done it many times, he only used super speed, and created sonic boom and was comletly visible entire time

• You think that the developers are so meticulous that they would never use a shockwave effect unless they very specifically wanted to show sonic speed, and they wouldn't do it without reason

Yes, that is meaning of sonic booms(supersonic speed) and they would never use it without that reason, even on stairs we see a tail of sonic booms folowing him as he mvoes like it is with bullets, almost no one does that in fiction at all, it is clear that was their intnetion.

But when they add in a red smoke effect to show him using his powers, you're writing it off as "muh whatever cool effect because why not"?

That happens with many characters ( Raiden, Amstrong), it is just cool effect when he uses his powers it happened when he only used speed like i showed, we have proof that it happens with super speed as well without him being invisible at all, so it means nothing.

There is no bias here

He used invisibility against fodder during a cutscene - both he and Regis did - so what is your evidence for him not using it?

He used fog to sneak up in that cap unnoticed, he never used it just agisnt fodder and Regis did not use it, agisnt most powerful Wizard, as well, he would not do it aginst fodder, he never used it in his fight with the army, he was just blitzing them, i showed why he was not invisable on stairs (we can "see" him move and we have sonic booms to prove suit, he used red cool effect even when he was not invisable at all in my link ) That proves my point

Again, seems like kind of a hypocritical point given your stance on the red smoke.

Agian red smoke was a cool effect of him using speed or invisibility, but sonic booms are not becase red smoke happens when he uses his powers not just invisibility ( like i proved) and sonic booms only happened when he moves at supersonic speed,

So yes he is hypersonic

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12

@six-deuce:

I do not ignore feats, you just see it differently than I do and you believe your way of seeing it is mutually exclusive of any other way of seeing it.

But you do, you ignored clear feats in past becase of reasons.

From your perspective you would be correct...well sort of. Even if Geralt was fast enough there would still be the issue of it not being realistic to block bullets with a sword...and just because this is fiction does not require is to accept that he can as he has no feats of doing this. You posted a clip of a different fiction that would require us to believe it is possible. The part of a bullet that actually flies through the air is very small and irregularly shaped...it travels very fast and could likely break or damage even a very durable blade

But not HF Blade or Geralt blade becase they are to durable and bulelts are not omnipiotnet there are bulletproof things

. The Achilles statue thing is a red herring here. Lastly, I hear your argument...and it makes a sort of sense, but it is supported by some underlying facts that I disagree with. IE, Geralt is that fast, and IE, speed = ability to impossibly deflect bullets with sword from verse to verse

Geralt has proved that he is fast to block bullets, he effortlesly deflected crossbow and hits from Dettlaff and ilremith, his sword is strong enough to deflect bullets and he is strong enough to do that and fast enough to do that, he can effortlesly deflect crossbows without even looking and while runing

He curbs stomps

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eredin12

@gaoron:

I dont see bullet timing being that big thing, you only need to be 10 tiems faster than humans to do that, Geralt is much faster than that, he never dealt with bullets but he has speed feats to prove that he can easily do that.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I disagree with your points, but you seem fairly set in your opinion. Nice debating with you.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eredin12

@kingcrimson: Nice debating with you too, but i hope you dont see this as me denaying some obvious truth or something like that, i showed why it was red thing is just for dramatic effects( and him using it without being invisable at all, and it is clear as day), and that was your main argument, i hope you understand my points

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I discounted Achilles being stronger than super soldier feat because I thought it was an outlier, and it is ridiculous for you to drag that into this conversation by summing up my opinion as you have. This situation is actually eerily similar to your argument there. Because of your interpretation of 1 outlier feat by Geralt he is now a casual bullet-timer who can create a shield of whirling blade which John Wick cannot get a bullet through. Agree to disagree.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: Geralt has many feats on that level, this is just his best feat and it is not an outlier, he beated few higher vampires, and Achilles feat is not an outlier either, but we dont talk about that here.
So yes that proves he is bullet timer

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By a_marques

@kingcrimson: Don't even bother with that guy, mate. He's too biased. He's going to call you a hater and a lowballer for disagreeing with and showing evidence that he's wrong. He says those "sonic booms" are legit(even though they look and behave nothing like Mach cones, nor do they sound like a sonic boom) but the red mist is just a cool effect they decided to add.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Don't even bother with that guy, mate. He's too biased. He's going to call you a hater and a lowballer for disagreeing with and showing evidence that he's wrong. He says those "sonic booms" are legit(even though they look and behave nothing like Mach cones, nor do they sound like a sonic boom) but the red mist is just a cool effect they decided to add. Honestly, that's no different than Wesker creating a huge shockwave after hitting Jill with a palm strike. I would never use that as a legit "feat" even though I'm a huge RE fan and Wesker is my favourite villain.

RE 4 and 5 were my favorite ones. Wesker is one of my favorites if not my favorite villain, With Osmund Saddler.

yes, it is true he is pretty much a Witcher wanker. I like the Witcher as well but I don't wank the verse.

He basically thinks you need to be Massive hypersonic Speeds to blitz Geralt. Just some insight, on it, he high balls all the feats and even when you prove him wrong he calls you a witcher Hate or Downplayer.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geralt gets shot and contrary to what people have said in this thread, he's not avoiding a single bullet.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By azrael1973