• In character
  • Random encounter
  • Win by death/KO/incap
  • Fight in Area 7

#3 Posted by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
#4 Edited by deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36 (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

If Joa was too fast for a guy with MTFL tracking + time manipulation then she blitzes Dante pretty easily.

#5 Posted by touma (1756 posts) - - Show Bio

who is joa?

#6 Posted by Redzkz (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

@touma said:

who is joa?

Character from Toriko. His\her main ability is Food Luck, small scale reality manipulation that can force enemy to miss the target or make his\her more deadly.

#7 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

No tags please, Dante threads = cancer.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#8 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people hate Dante on vine?

#9 Posted by Redzkz (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people hate Dante on vine?

Shin Megami Tensei version of Dante (in that game Metatron is a multiverse level threat. You can make copy of Metatron no problem, thanks to in game machine, but same machine states that Dante is too powerfull to be cloned that way) and because one of creators of Dante's game doesn't really know lore of his own games.

#10 Posted by Nerise (922 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh oh

#11 Posted by gameon234 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Joel stomps she casually stops natural disasters.

#12 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: people on the vine hate dante? Literally 2-3 weeks ago he was being "wanked" by almost the entire vine... It was wierd. Just a random dante love wave... For no reason either. I mean if there was a new game or something, but mainly i heard it was because of smt... There was no smt love wave though, sadly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#13 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't give 2 sh*ts about Dante, so...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
#14 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@redzkz: really? not this.

All right 1st of all dante is an optional character in smt so he is absolutely featless.

The only times dante fought demi fiend, demi fiend was a street leveler 1st time and only mid tier 2nd time so it's not that impressive. Also dante is not canon in smt

2nd metatron is an optional boss,so no one in nocturne ever fought metatron canonically.

3rd metatron is way above multiversal.

Kagutsuchi is the weakest avatar of great will. And he is the reason amlaverse (a multiverse) exists. And metatron is far more powerful avatar than him.

#15 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: because smt is too hard for these children.

#16 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: Pshh... i personally couldn't beat the one i tried :(. Strange Journey on the DS kicked my ass. I needed to grind, maybe collect a couple demons, i probably couldve pushed on. SMT games are classicly styled rpg's with their own unique story and rpg elements, though as a gamer i generally dislike grinding. I'd rather memorize a level or perhaps make an action game harder by limiting myself on upgrades... though apparently smt makes grinding relatively fun and interesting.

#17 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: my first statement was a joke.

But I agree with you even as a die hard rpg fan I too am not a big fan of grinding,

But I would suggest not to give up.

If you have a 3ds then wait for smt iv final to come out it has easier difficulty level so you can start there and once you know what demons are best suitable for you and you are aware of what to do and what not to then you can try out the harder difficulty levels without much problem. I would have recommended smt iv but it's pacing of the story is very slow. You could also tryout the persona series too which has similarities with smt that is if you like all that wifu stuff.

#18 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: The last time i pushed through a turn based rpg was when i finally got my hands on ff6(very late to the party, but it was a fun party). I heard smt for the most part is a superior series to ff, so i'll probably give it another go.

I have a 3ds, but i somehow lost it several years ago. Last thing in there was bit trip saga and i was finishing the runner levels. I would buy a new one, but apparently nx is supposed to replace both the wii u and 3ds... how long til an smt game comes out for that you think?

#19 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: well if nx does replace both then wait for it'll have backwards compatability and even if it doesn't then still atlus will remaster or port the smt games in nx because in the past they have ported every major smt game in the handhelds and/or in other consoles.

#20 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: people don't hate dante people hate the wankers. There was this thread where some people were saying dante can beat the whole justice League at the same time.

#21 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: I hope so bro. I need to get a couple smt games under my belt, yet do not have the money for another system at the time. Life is expensive.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
#22 Posted by deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36 (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: people don't hate dante people hate the wankers. There was this thread where some people were saying dante can beat the whole justice League at the same time.

Don't forget the guy who claimed the Living Tribunal couldn't hurt Dante.

#23 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: don't buy a new console unless you have at least 10 or so games you're interested in. Smt games are good but not that good,and never buy a game at full price mate unless you are a die hard fanboy or want to write a walkthrough or something. And Do what I always do buy a game at when they are very cheap like 5 bucks or something like that,that way you can buy all the smt games in the price of 1 or better borrow or trade a game from a friend.

#24 Posted by deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldroger1: I know it was ghostpizza,he also said that bloodlusted wally can't blitz dante.

#25 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@fat_hobo389: Recently i've been on a 360 jig... luckily it's all new to me, so everything is much cheaper and i'm still having a fun time. NX might be the first console i've bought brand new in a long time... or not. Apparently the NX is making money no matter what as it won't sell at a lost. Originally i thought it may be the reason Nintendo goes out of business(as they're taking away from their massive handheld market and fusing it with their currently small console market). But who knows, the company is really resilient and i'm sure they're much smarter than me too... still, company's been on edge recently.

#26 Edited by Reno117 (2947 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

No tags please, Dante threads = cancer.

+ HIV + Hypogammaglobulinemia *

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#27 Edited by IndomitableRegal (17272 posts) - - Show Bio

No Toriko knowledge.