The gold Amazo in JLU VS Thanos.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IZZR

Obviously Amazo... kind of a spite don'tcha' think?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TifaLockhart

How does one stop JLU Amazo? For real.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Amazo seemed to be Herald level last time he appeared.  
So, if he can copy Thanos powers it's over.  
Although, if he can't Thanos might be able to take it. 
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@OmegaDynasty said:

Amazo seemed to be Herald level last time he appeared.  So, if he can copy Thanos powers it's over.  Although, if he can't Thanos might be able to take it. 
He doesn't need to, he effortlessly wiped the floor with every cosmic level being at the same time in the Return..
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TifaLockhart

@OmegaDynasty: If you're referring to comicboard's "herald" powerlevel, JLU Amazo far surpassed that.

There are so many powerful aliens in the DCU and IIRC Amazo copied several Leaguer's powers too.

I haven't seen every episode, but was he ever shown to fail to copy something? How did they stop him?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR

@OmegaDynasty: If you're referring to comicboard's "herald" powerlevel, JLU Amazo far surpassed that.

There are so many powerful aliens in the DCU and IIRC Amazo copied several Leaguer's powers too.

I haven't seen every episode, but was he ever shown to fail to copy something? How did they stop him?

No1 stopped him he almost annihilated everyone, Lex convinced him that his purpose was greater than what he was aiming for, then Dr. Fate volunteered to aid Amazo in his destiny.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Thanos can stop him.....with prep.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By agentxx

JLU AMAZO

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spawn_123

Amazo

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By laflux

Amazo- Thanos' only chance is BFR but Amazo will probably copy his powers before he can.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Thanos

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Amazo

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By XiiX

@Ferdelance said:

Amazo

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR
@laflux said:

Amazo- Thanos' only chance is BFR but Amazo will probably copy his powers before he can.

No reality is he has absolutely no chance...bfr wouldnt work, Amazo could just bfr him out of existance just watch the episode.
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Spartan101

thanos teleports chaos grundy to deal with him.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vaeternus

Amazo was beyond godly in JLU, he'd kill Thanos

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Killemall

@IZZR said:

@laflux said:

No reality is he has absolutely no chance...bfr wouldnt work, Amazo could just bfr him out of existance just watch the episode.

I dont think BFR would work on thanos , he has both teleported (from 616 to death's domain with no problem) as well as time jumped. But yeah Thanos aint winning this one though (and i am a huge Thanos fan)

I think i watched this episode like 15 times :p it was just so awesome.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall said:

@IZZR said:

@laflux said:

I dont think BFR would work on thanos , he has both teleported (from 616 to death's domain with no problem) as well as time jumped. But yeah Thanos aint winning this one though (and i am a huge Thanos fan)

Damn...is there anything he can't do? him and Doom are like roaches that just won't die lol... but yeah Amazo can make it so he stops existing...i mean he did say with a thought he can end everything...

I know for some reason the little kid inside me jumps up and down when Amazo is approaching Earth and John Stewart says "Light em UP!!!!" its awsome...
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

@IZZR said:

Damn...is there anything he can't do? him and Doom are like roaches that just won't die lol... but yeah Amazo can make it so he stops existing...i mean he did say with a thought he can end everything... I know for some reason the little kid inside me jumps up and down when Amazo is approaching Earth and John Stewart says "Light em UP!!!!" its awsome...

He is marvel's top villian what did you expect.

Thanos has been immune to reality warping ever since Thanos Quest 02 (re-affirmed during Infinity Wars, although for some reason cosmic cube was able to wrap around Thanos in Avengers Assemble 07, maybe he is getting a retcon to match the movie power level) and is barred from death (which might get retconned as well) so at this moment, with no reality warping and barring from Death realm i doubt he could be erased from existence.

And hi5 for the bolded part :p

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

@IZZR said:

@laflux said:

yeah Bfr won't work either. But one question if amazo could destroy the universe with a thought, then why didn't he use that power to just blink away Lex. Meh it was probably plot device.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall said:

@IZZR said:

Damn...is there anything he can't do? him and Doom are like roaches that just won't die lol... but yeah Amazo can make it so he stops existing...i mean he did say with a thought he can end everything... I know for some reason the little kid inside me jumps up and down when Amazo is approaching Earth and John Stewart says "Light em UP!!!!" its awsome...

He is marvel's top villian what did you expect.

Thanos has been immune to reality warping ever since Thanos Quest 02 (re-affirmed during Infinity Wars, although for some reason cosmic cube was able to wrap around Thanos in Avengers Assemble 07, maybe he is getting a retcon to match the movie power level) and is barred from death (which might get retconned as well) so at this moment, with no reality warping and barring from Death realm i doubt he could be erased from existence.

And hi5 for the bolded part :p

Oh right because i didn't think he meant current Thanos with the cosmic cube...i saw he killed the universe elders with but a wave...but i dont know Amazo still seems more impressive especially being able to enter a sub atomic universe...i think New52 needs to make Amazo a bit more like the JLU version and not some easily disposable android.

lol Chest bump ^_^
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

yeah Bfr won't work either. But one question if amazo could destroy the universe with a thought, then why didn't he use that power to just blink away Lex. Meh it was probably plot device.

He came all the way to talk to Lex, to ask him what his final purpose was , because as far as he was concerned, he has collected boundless power and knowledge but had no idea what to do next.

@IZZR said:

Oh right because i didn't think he meant current Thanos with the cosmic cube...i saw he killed the universe elders with but a wave...but i dont know Amazo still seems more impressive especially being able to enter a sub atomic universe...i think New52 needs to make Amazo a bit more like the JLU version and not some easily disposable android. lol Chest bump ^_^

Oh i think you misunderstand, i am not taking about Thanos with cosmic cube, i am just pointing out that Thanos without any upgrade has been immune to reality warping from Thanos Quest 02 (Avengers Assemble 07 kind of contradicts that but this could be a rebooted version) and he is barred from death (Thanos: Imperative), so i dont think he can be erased from existence.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

He came all the way to talk to Lex, to ask him what his final purpose was , because as far as he was concerned, he has collected boundless power and knowledge but had no idea what to do next.

@IZZR said:

Oh right because i didn't think he meant current Thanos with the cosmic cube...i saw he killed the universe elders with but a wave...but i dont know Amazo still seems more impressive especially being able to enter a sub atomic universe...i think New52 needs to make Amazo a bit more like the JLU version and not some easily disposable android. lol Chest bump ^_^

Oh i think you misunderstand, i am not taking about Thanos with cosmic cube, i am just pointing out that Thanos without any upgrade has been immune to reality warping from Thanos Quest 02 (Avengers Assemble 07 kind of contradicts that but this could be a rebooted version) and he is barred from death (Thanos: Imperative), so i dont think he can be erased from existence.

Oh i see...ive only read Infinity Gauntlet and Annihilation with Thanos in it...and the new Avengers Assemble so im not too knowledgable about him...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Thanos

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Skaddix

JLU Amazo Easy.

Slowpokeking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Slowpokeking

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

@IZZR said:

Yeah but Amazo is still gonna win.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By whydama

Amazo is just the same kind of over-powered brick that Thanos takes down every other weekend.

Thanos takes this with 1 day prep.

Random encounter results in Amazo win after epic struggle. As far as I know, Amazo did not have magic capability, Thanos might be able to use that to his advantage.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Killemall

@IZZR said:

@laflux said:

Aggre. : )
Slowpokeking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Slowpokeking

@whydama said:

Amazo is just the same kind of over-powered brick that Thanos takes down every other weekend.

Random encounter results in Amazo win after epic struggle. As far as I know, Amazo did not have magic capability, Thanos might be able to use that to his advantage.

AMAZO got all the superpower and he could copy Thanos' power, even his gears could be copied.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By whydama

@Slowpokeking said:

@whydama said:

AMAZO got all the superpower and he could copy Thanos' power, even his gears could be copied.

But not the magic. Amazo cant do anything against Magic. He was also vulnerable to power draining techniques of a Solomon Grundy (a zombie).

You keep saying that you are a Thanos fan and you know a lot about Thanos but you wont support Thanos in any battle where he is at a disadvantage. Now is the time to prove yourself ;)

Slowpokeking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Slowpokeking

@whydama said:

@Slowpokeking said:

@whydama said:

But not the magic. Amazo cant do anything against Magic. He was also vulnerable to power draining techniques of a Solomon Grundy (a zombie).

You keep saying that you are a Thanos fan and you know a lot about Thanos but you wont support Thanos in any battle where he is at a disadvantage. Now is the time to prove yourself ;)

Amazo cannot copy magic, but defeat magical beings is easy. Also most of Thanos' power is not magic.

Grundy was rezed by powerful chaotic magic beyond his level, and he still didn't cause any damage on Amazo, he just didn't want his power to hurt others so he teleported away.

Actually it's more like a reason to get him out from the show, he got all those superpowers from the heroes and they would work on Grundy, including Hawkgirl's mace, he copied it long ago.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@whydama said:

LOL hard to respond, i try and not let my love for Thanos affect what i truly believe the outcome will be. As far as i am concern , I prefer Thanos as a character above gold Amazo anytime, but i honestly believe Thanos would lose here. :p

Its hard, but i try my level best to keep my fanboism tamed :p

@Slowpokeking said:

Amazo cannot copy magic, but defeat magical beings is easy. Also most of Thanos' power is not magic.

Grundy was rezed by powerful chaotic magic beyond his level, and he still didn't cause any damage on Amazo, he just didn't want his power to hurt others so he teleported away.

Actually it's more like a reason to get him out from the show, he got all those superpowers from the heroes and they would work on Grundy, including Hawkgirl's mace, he copied it long ago.

I dont understand where this is coming from, i do not remember anywhere in the episode it ever being mentioned that Amazo cant copy magic, and going by his comic abilites against a character that looked completely different sounds a little inaccurate.

Also Thanos's power might actually be magic, and the only thing to go by is the statement made during Thanos resurrection where it was stated Mistress Death brought him back to life and mystically augmented his powers, and this has been collaborated by bios (the one that i have is Thanos Source Book 2010). Now its open to interpretation whether "mystical augmentation of power" translates as magic blast or not. Also Thanos: Imperative clearly made the disction between Thanos's attack vs everyone else's and we know Thanos's power before resurrection came from comic energy manipulation, yet in the series where Surfer was unable to kill anyone from Cancerverse, Thanos for one could. Thats just my 2 cents on the issue, interpret as you will.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK animated version are weaker generally but probably Amazo

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By NighThunder

whats feats does amazo in jlu have that put him on the purple pimp slappers level?

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: Why humiliate the Titan with this bump? :(

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#37 frozen  Moderator
@lol said:

JLU Amazo is ridiculously powerful...

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lol

@frozen said:
@lol said:

I say animated versions are generally weaker than comic versions but idk nothing about this Amazo

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#40 frozen  Moderator

@lol said:

@frozen said:
@lol said:

I say animated versions are generally weaker than comic versions but idk nothing about this Amazo

This version of Amazo, the Gold Amazo is a tier or two above Thanos. So he's a special case.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Thanos.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: Well, he did teleport the entirety of Oa to another dimension just by blinking.......

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@lol: Well, he did teleport the entirety of Oa to another dimension just by blinking.......

and the fight feats?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp much?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: Basically steamrolled everyone he fought, except for a revived Solomon-Grundy amped by chaos-magic(who started absorbing his attacks).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos. Honestly the animated justice league are not impressive. thanos could have soloed them to. Teleporting a planet is cool but IIRC does thanos not have the ability to teleport between dimensions? If so teleporting isn't a big deal. And thanos himself is planetary level.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo stomps, he was the biggest BS character of the entire DCAU.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: Well he did wreck the ENTIRE JLU without focusing because he was just looking for Luthor.He bfr'd OA to another dimension just by technically blinking.Followed Luthor and the Atom to a subatomic universe and stating that no universe is denied to him and he was about to destroy all of reality with a single thought and then Luthor convinced him not to.

@jashro44: Read that ^

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLU Amazo wins. Nothing short of the GL Corps glassing part of the planet (and even THAT might not have worked) slowed him down.