Jenny solos

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Jenny Quantum maybe a little too powerful for those JLA members to handle... 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CosmicSpiral

The Authority wins. Almost easily. 

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@King Saturn: Alright,I took her out. Now whaddya think?
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@CosmicSpiral said:
" The Authority wins. Almost easily.  "
That's what I'm thinkin' too. But I wanted to see what the vine had to say
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CosmicSpiral

It would almost be unfair for The Authority being outmatched 6 to 4. But this is Hawksmoor's playground, and he can neutralize all the street-levelers with a thought. It becomes a 4 vs 3 in favor of the Authority. Hawksmoor might even be able to take out Jordan. Still leaning a wee bit towards the Authority. 

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth

JLA via slaughter.

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@CosmicSpiral said:
" It would almost be unfair for The Authority being outmatched 6 to 4. But this is Hawksmoor's playground, and he can neutralize all the street-levelers with a thought. It becomes a 4 vs 3 in favor of the Authority. Hawksmoor might even be able to take out Jordan. Still leaning a wee bit towards the Authority.  "
Yeah and while he's busy doin' this thing,Midnighter is taking out Wonder Woman and Batman and Supes is busy with Apollo
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Without Jenny the Authority are toast

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @King Saturn: Alright,I took her out. Now whaddya think? "
the Justice League would win now...
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" It would almost be unfair for The Authority being outmatched 6 to 4. But this is Hawksmoor's playground, and he can neutralize all the street-levelers with a thought. It becomes a 4 vs 3 in favor of the Authority. Hawksmoor might even be able to take out Jordan. Still leaning a wee bit towards the Authority.  "
Yeah and while he's busy doin' this thing,Midnighter is taking out Wonder Woman and Batman and Supes is busy with Apollo "
Midnighter would get destroyed if he tried to take on WW. Hawksmoor can take out Batman, BC and GA very quickly. Apollo will give Superman a fight, although he'll lose in the end. 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Yeah and while he's busy doin' this thing,Midnighter is taking out Wonder Woman and Batman and Supes is busy with Apollo "
Midnighter would get destroyed if he tried to take on WW. Hawksmoor can take out Batman, BC and GA very quickly. Apollo will give Superman a fight, although he'll lose in the end.  "
Midnighter would anticipate her moves. However much of a warrior she is,she wouldn't have nearly enough moves to trick Midnighter. I think Apollo and Superman would be a stalemate until Jack or engineer gets involved. Supes would already be alone by then
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Midnighter would get destroyed if he tried to take on WW. Hawksmoor can take out Batman, BC and GA very quickly. Apollo will give Superman a fight, although he'll lose in the end.  "
Midnighter would anticipate her moves. However much of a warrior she is,she wouldn't have nearly enough moves to trick Midnighter. I think Apollo and Superman would be a stalemate until Jack or engineer gets involved. Supes would already be alone by then "
She moves faster than he can react. The battle computer is only relevant if he is prepared to take on his opponents. His reaction and movement speed is too slow. 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Midnighter would anticipate her moves. However much of a warrior she is,she wouldn't have nearly enough moves to trick Midnighter. I think Apollo and Superman would be a stalemate until Jack or engineer gets involved. Supes would already be alone by then "
She moves faster than he can react. The battle computer is only relevant if he is prepared to take on his opponents. His reaction and movement speed is too slow.  "
To my understanding,he's faster. He can move so fast that people can't even see him. But she is able to fly. That could be a problem for Midnighter
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@jacobyLIVE: She moves at light speed. He does not. 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @jacobyLIVE: She moves at light speed. He does not.  "
Doe she really? Well then I guess Midnighter is out of the game. But she's still have to deal with a city-sized fist from Jack,or Engineers weaponry 
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Bumpp

DetectiveQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By DetectiveQ

Authority, pretty easily. BC and GA are out before it even starts. Bats and Midnighter duke it out and Bats bites it. Hawksmoor and Hal have one of the coolest fights ever. Apollo and Engineer quickly take down Diana while Quantum keeps Supes busy.

Worst case scenario, that leaves Midnighter, Apollo, Engineer and Quantum versus Superman and Hal. Though, I think it's far more likely it would end up being the entire Authority against Supes. And those are not good odds, even for a Kryptonian.

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@DetectiveQ said:
" Authority, pretty easily. BC and GA are out before it even starts. Bats and Midnighter duke it out and Bats bites it. Hawksmoor and Hal have one of the coolest fights ever. Apollo and Engineer quickly take down Diana while Quantum keeps Supes busy.  Worst case scenario, that leaves Midnighter, Apollo, Engineer and Quantum versus Superman and Hal. Though, I think it's far more likely it would end up being the entire Authority against Supes. And those are not good odds, even for a Kryptonian. "
Interesting scenarios bro. But Jenny isn't there anymore. She was in the beginning but it made it too one-sided
DetectiveQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By DetectiveQ
@jacobyLIVE: Oh, curses. Well, that does change things quite a bit. I still think the Authority could win, but it will take quite a bit more doing.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThanosIsMad

The abilities of the Authority compliment each other a lot.  Individually, the JLA members could pick apart the members of the Authority.  But team against team, this is one difficult fight.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
It's not exactly the same thread but the outcome is similar. With reality warpers the Auhority win. Without them the JLA win because of speed. With speed equalized the Authority win again.

With teams as they are and speed equalized (the only way it's an actual fight and not just one side winning at the start), the fight is almost even but I think I'd give it to the JLA with Angie as the only hope for an Authority win. Here's what I see: Midnighter could take on Green Arrow, Black Canary and Batman on his own. Jack could fight Wonder Woman pretty evenly and probably win. Apollo could get supercharged (with help from the Engineer) to take on Superman (Jack can get in that fight too after beating Wonder Woman, or it could be 2v2). The deciding factor is the Engineer. She can drop Superman (synthetic K, red sun radiation or sunlight drain) or Wonder Woman (net of atomic knives) easily and she can engage a Green Lantern in a fair fight. She could even do all three at once thanks to her dupes. The reason I still give it to the JLA though is because I think she'd be a little more limited than a GL. However, she is far more creative and is far more likely to BE creative (actually tapping into what her tech can do) than Hal is with his ring. While he's making constructs she'd be siphoning his power from his ring or messing with the frequency of his constructs, or something much more creative than that. On a power level GL wins (thus his team wins), but taking their personalities into consideration, The Engineer does (so her team wins).
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MKF30

Didn't Superman and the JL take on and defeat Imperiex? I think Jenny is powerful but I think the JL at large can take her... 

But anyway, I'm still going JL here.