JLA team vs Superboy Prime

Avatar image for sesaw
SeSAW

3694

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SeSAW

Can this team of the JLA stop Superboy Prime in his suit of armor with no prep time

Superman
Martian Manhunter
John Stewart
Hal Jordan
Kyle Ryner
Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Orion

Avatar image for lordraiden
lordraiden

9671

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

get taken out in the end!

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

229500

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King Saturn
Didnt Superboy Prime run through most of those guys during the Infinite Crisis anyways ? I mean he did get take down eventually... but it took a hell of a lot to do it
Avatar image for warlock360
warlock360

30698

Forum Posts

3892

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By warlock360

the only threat on that team is MM everyone is dead meat to begin with

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

229500

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King Saturn
Voidheart said:
"the only threat on that team is MM everyone is dead meat to begin with"
Indeed... MM was the only one who seem to last more than one panel during the Infinite Crisis...

lol
Avatar image for swagga_boy
Swagga Boy

3737

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Swagga Boy
King Saturn said:
"Voidheart said:
"the only threat on that team is MM everyone is dead meat to begin with"
Indeed... MM was the only one who seem to last more than one panel during the Infinite Crisis...

lol
"

Your right!
Avatar image for sesaw
SeSAW

3694

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By SeSAW

He never faced this many heavy hitters together and when he did his plans were stopped. Remember it only took 2 Supermen to stand up to him. Ion stood up to him by himself, and Supes with PG and SG stood up to him. Also it was Hal Jordans blast that stopped him from killing all those rookie GLs. Hes fighting all these guys at one time.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

19548

Forum Posts

76201

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

People stood up to him a lot but they didn't win easily (or at all). It "only" took 2 Superman and a flight through a red sun. Ion stood up to him for about five minutes and nearly died. Supes, PG and SG stood up to him before he got his powers back fully and he still blasted laser vision through Superman's chest and came out on top (and that was after "facing many heavy hitters together). I'm not saying the team can't win, but your examples aren't great.

Avatar image for sesaw
SeSAW

3694

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By SeSAW

Im just sayin that lesser numbers of heavy hitters together have givin him a fight, and on the team youv'e got 3 of the best trained GLs plus Supes, PG and MM and Orion with Wonder Woman. Hes never faced a team this strong before thats all im saying.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

19548

Forum Posts

76201

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He's faced hundreds of GLs so 3 ain't all that. He's taken Superman (recall the place in my previous where I pointed out that at low power he was still able to blast holes in Superman's body), he's taken on Power Girl, Martian Manhunter and dozens of others at the same time, Orion doesn't bring much extra and Wonder Woman's small advantages over Superman (which still don't equate to a win) don't translate as well to SBP. Put something together other than a list of who he's fighting.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

229500

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By King Saturn
Buckshot said:
"People stood up to him a lot but they didn't win easily (or at all). It "only" took 2 Superman and a flight through a red sun. Ion stood up to him for about five minutes and nearly died. Supes, PG and SG stood up to him before he got his powers back fully and he still blasted laser vision through Superman's chest and came out on top (and that was after "facing many heavy hitters together). I'm not saying the team can't win, but your examples aren't great."
Yes Indeed... there isnt anyone on the team that could really shake up Prime... maybe MM could but thats it
Avatar image for sesaw
SeSAW

3694

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By SeSAW
Buckshot said:
"He's faced hundreds of GLs so 3 ain't all that. He's taken Superman (recall the place in my previous where I pointed out that at low power he was still able to blast holes in Superman's body), he's taken on Power Girl, Martian Manhunter and dozens of others at the same time, Orion doesn't bring much extra and Wonder Woman's small advantages over Superman (which still don't equate to a win) don't translate as well to SBP. Put something together other than a list of who he's fighting."

Yes he faced hundreds of GLs and one blast from Hal was able to hurt him, also 2 kryptonians were able to stand up to him, and there are two on this team. All of these guys together with MMs TP and Orion could definantly give him a match if not stop him.
Avatar image for omegadarkside1337
OmegaDarkside1337

16

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Didnt SBP defeat jla w/o his anti monitor suit. So with it he'll be able to defeat this team. But i think I'm wrong about my first statement.

Avatar image for moonman78
Moonman78

1736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Orion uses his force and MM uses his tp they could give him pause long enough for the others to destroy the suit or figure out something but on average I'd say they lose, the team is a little short on power for this match up