Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Rules

• 1 Day prep
  • Morals off/ Blood lust
  • Indestructible Earth Replica
  • Starts off in the air 150 meters away, Flash stars off running at Mach 3.
  • Pre 52
  • No BFR
  • Extra equipment allowed but no over powered weapons or suits.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Stronger

Superman wins.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jayfournines

Here's the thing, with one day of Prep Superman can sundip and cover the planet in heat vision killing everyone and winning....if he does not do that INSTANTLY....Martian Manhunter mindfu*cks almost everyone except Wally who beats the sh*t out of him at light speed winning this thing.

Either Supes or Wally win this one

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MenaceForever2

Can't Manhunter just put everyone under his control

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I fear no one will make a case for GL or WW.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

IMHO 

Martian>Superman>Flash>GL>WW

Adnan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Adnan

@menaceforever:Flash is immune to telepathy, isn't he?

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MenaceForever2

@Adnan: yes but i mean he could put supes ww and gl under his control and kill flash

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

They do have prep and any equipment in their arsenal.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blackadamFTW

With prep and Wally starting at Mach 3, Manhunter should definitely take this.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

But he can hit light speed without any effort. Also doesn't everyone have TP resistance.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By yodagod

Supes and WW are the weak ones here for me. Any of the others could take them out. Wally and Hal are the only threats to J'onn. MM is the only real threat to any serious GL, but Hal is the best GL, so I'll go for the win Hal just to be contrary. The most versatile powers. Can exploit everyone else's weaknesses i.e. forming kryptonite radiation. TP immunity. Most GL's have already made the rest of the league look bad a few times. And without morals...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emperorb777

With Prep I give it to Superman he could Sun dip or use Tech

Without prep the order the OP pics are in since flash starts at Mach 3 and everyone else starts in the air Supes, MM,WW and maybe GL would one shot him.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Superman solos. 

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:

Superman solos.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Click. Also bump.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Trinity00

Hal Jordan wins.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Techincally Martian Manhunter should win this

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By sa5m

Superman if he does the sundip =)

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By yodagod

How in the world would Supes win even sun-dipped when Manhunter can eradicate his mind and Hal can make kryptonite. No morals remeber. Hal's prep could include snagging a few extra rings to boost his power. Supes and Diana have no chance here. Flash has a small one, but really this is Hal vs Manhunter.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By greenteaforme

@menaceforever said:

@Adnan: yes but i mean he could put supes ww and gl under his control and kill flash

Wonder Woman is also immune to mind control, and psionic attacks.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By greenteaforme

@yodagod said:

How in the world would Supes win even sun-dipped when Manhunter can eradicate his mind and Hal can make kryptonite. No morals remeber. Hal's prep could include snagging a few extra rings to boost his power. Supes and Diana have no chance here. Flash has a small one, but really this is Hal vs Manhunter.

It is unspokenly agreed that post-crisis lanterns cannot create kryptonite.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By FourthDeity

@Mr_Ingenuity: I know that feel but they just can't compete with the other people in this

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26  Edited By Pokeysteve

I'm going with J'onn.

Has a sun dipped Superman ever shown greater TP resistance than at normal levels. He is resistant after all. Just not immune.

Not sure what constitutes an overpowered weapon but Wonder Woman's dome can really be a deciding factor. She doesn't win but it's a shame she's being so underrated here.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lady_liberty

Sun dipped Superman at first seems like he would win, however I don't see how sundipping will stop Manhunters telepathy.

Flash, much like sundipped Clark, is powerful enough to win by dashing around the world, jumping into the air at about whatever multiple of lightspeed he wants and speedstealing.

Considering how fast he can accelerate I think he would be able to reach enough speed to do this trick before Manhunter could use his telepathy.

So I would vote for Flash.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By yodagod

@greenteaforme said:

@yodagod said:

It hasn't happened, but there's no reason they can't. They can generate any other energy. Besides, that's not the only way for a GL to beat Supes. Especially with multiple rings.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MenaceForever2

@greenteaforme: oh then WW wins

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KnightRise

@yodagod said:

@greenteaforme said:

@yodagod said:

It hasn't happened, but there's no reason they can't. They can generate any other energy. Besides, that's not the only way for a GL to beat Supes. Especially with multiple rings.

Kryptonite shards are the radioactive debris of Krypton, which is not neccessarily energy in the comic sense. Show me Hal or other Lanterns generating radiation

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By greenteaforme

@yodagod said:

@greenteaforme said:

@yodagod said:

Writers have outright stated that they did not enjoy this. Post-Crisis, lanterns can no longer do this. Though they avoid plainly stating "we can't make kryptonite anymore" and simply ignore it ever happened.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By yodagod

@KnightRise said:

Kryptonite shards are the radioactive debris of Krypton, which is not neccessarily energy in the comic sense. Show me Hal or other Lanterns generating radiation

Kryptonite shards are not energy, but kryptonite radiation certainly is.@greenteaforme said:

Writers have outright stated that they did not enjoy this. Post-Crisis, lanterns can no longer do this. Though they avoid plainly stating "we can't make kryptonite anymore" and simply ignore it ever happened.

Some writers have, some others have said they thought about reestablishing it. Either way, as I said, Lanterns have already taken teams including everyone here, and with prep Hal could have extra rings and extra power. More than enough to win here.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By greenteaforme

@yodagod said:

@KnightRise said:

Kryptonite shards are not energy, but kryptonite radiation certainly is.@greenteaforme said:

Some writers have, some others have said they thought about reestablishing it. Either way, as I said, Lanterns have already taken teams including everyone here, and with prep Hal could have extra rings and extra power. More than enough to win here.

Ignoring the kryptonite point, I'm pretty sure all of these characters have shattered Latern constructs before. More than once. Hal is also the slowest person here, along with being the second-most physically vulnerable.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KnightRise

@yodagod said:

@KnightRise said:

I used the word "shards" to make the word plural, otherwise itd be "Kryptonite is not energy" or "Kryptonite are not energy". Anyways, Green Lanterns cant generate kryptonite radiation in post-Crisis. Point nullified.

Flash is stuck on the ground and at low speeds, but he still cant be taken out by telepathy. Wonder Woman cant compete with a sundipped Superman. Sundipped Superman outclases MM in strength and vision blast. It depends on how much, or if at all, Superman's resistance to telepathy would increase. It would be PIS, but Hal could absorb the powers of the Central Battery and Ion if its morals off during prep as well. If that happens, he wins.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By yodagod

@greenteaforme said:

Ignoring the kryptonite point, I'm pretty sure all of these characters have shattered Latern constructs before. More than once. Hal is also the slowest person here, along with being the second-most physically vulnerable.

No disagreement there except on speed (Hal's shown speeds matching Supes), but (and correct me if I'm wrong) I think Flash is the only one to have directly penetrated Hal's shields, and that was Barry not Wally. And none of them have done so to multiple ring Hal. Flash could be a threat to Hal, but Wally's likely to be the first out since he's the most likely target for everyone but Supes to pick (Supes I think will go after J'onn first). And it still doesn't change the fact that almost every one of Earth's Lanterns has taken the league solo at least once each, Hal a few times. Bary got the better of him, Supes did, but he's taken them as well. You give him no morals, and multiple rings and I don't see any of them stopping him.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@KnightRise: @Mr_Ingenuity said:

But he can hit light speed without any effort.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Blacklightning13

Superman. He can sundip and kill everyone before they have reacted.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter goes intangible and lets them kill eachother and we all know it will be MM vs flash and if Flash has 1 day prep he brings oreos and milk to the fight and wins.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KnightRise

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@KnightRise: @Mr_Ingenuity said:

But he can hit light speed without any effort.

Pais mal. I assumed the OP set his spped limit at mach 3. Show me Flash leaving the ground on velocity/speed force alone.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By yodagod

@KnightRise said:

I used the word "shards" to make the word plural, otherwise itd be "Kryptonite is not energy" or "Kryptonite are not energy". Anyways, Green Lanterns cant generate kryptonite radiation in post-Crisis. Point nullified.

Flash is stuck on the ground and at low speeds, but he still cant be taken out by telepathy. Wonder Woman cant compete with a sundipped Superman. Sundipped Superman outclases MM in strength and vision blast. It depends on how much, or if at all, Superman's resistance to telepathy would increase. It would be PIS, but Hal could absorb the powers of the Central Battery and Ion if its morals off during prep as well. If that happens, he wins.

Kryptonite produces radiation which is energy. If not for the energy it gives off, it would have no effect. Lanterns never actually created kryptonite, just a construct that gives the same wavelength of radiation. It isn't offical that they can't create it post-crisis, but it is an unwritten rule so we can let it go.

Flash is still the most physically vulnerable. As close as they start, WW or GL should be able to take him out before he gets up to speed. I agree with most of the rest of your post. But remember J'onn can be intangible (won't help with Wally, but it will with Supes), and I don't think Superman's tp resistance will be out of J'onn's range. I don't see Hal absorbing the battery, but if he did, yeah...

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By KnightRise

@yodagod said:

@KnightRise said:

Kryptonite produces radiation which is energy. If not for the energy it gives off, it would have no effect. Lanterns never actually created kryptonite, just a construct that gives the same wavelength of radiation. It isn't offical that they can't create it post-crisis, but it is an unwritten rule so we can let it go.

Flash is still the most physically vulnerable. As close as they start, WW or GL should be able to take him out before he gets up to speed. I agree with most of the rest of your post. But remember J'onn can be intangible (won't help with Wally, but it will with Supes), and I don't think Superman's tp resistance will be out of J'onn's range. I don't see Hal absorbing the battery, but if he did, yeah...

Fair enough some how I forgot about MM's intangibilty. But youre still wrong on the distinction between energy and radiation.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TAneT62

WW has huge resistance to telepathy, she is not immune. She can see past any illusions, thanks to Athena's sight, and can resist most telepathy attacks.

She is really being underrated here.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By yodagod

@KnightRise said:

Fair enough some how I forgot about MM's intangibilty. But youre still wrong on the distinction between energy and radiation.

The definition of radiation is energy moving through space (or another medium). Whether it's microwave radiation, gamma radiation, nuclear radiation, or kryptonite radiation, it is still all energy.

@TAneT62 said:

WW has huge resistance to telepathy, she is not immune. She can see past any illusions, thanks to Athena's sight, and can resist most telepathy attacks.

She's physically behind MM and Supes (especially sundipped), she isn't immune to tp as you pointed out, and J'onn without morals should have no trouble telepathically with anyone except Hal and Wally. If he does, she can be taken out physically by pretty much anyone here. GL's have dropped her plenty of times, and sun-dipped Supes should be able to one-shot her. She has no attacks that work on J'onn when he's intangible. She's outclassed here. Pretty much everyone has already beaten her. No morals makes this especially dangerous since she has an easily exploitable weakness. Even if she uses her prep to get god forged weapons and extra gifts, J'onn or Hal and probably Supes can still put her down.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By greenteaforme

@yodagod said:

@KnightRise said:

The definition of radiation is energy moving through space (or another medium). Whether it's microwave radiation, gamma radiation, nuclear radiation, or kryptonite radiation, it is still all energy.

@TAneT62 said:

She's physically behind MM and Supes (especially sundipped), she isn't immune to tp as you pointed out, and J'onn without morals should have no trouble telepathically with anyone except Hal and Wally. If he does, she can be taken out physically by pretty much anyone here. GL's have dropped her plenty of times, and sun-dipped Supes should be able to one-shot her. She has no attacks that work on J'onn when he's intangible. She's outclassed here. Pretty much everyone has already beaten her. No morals makes this especially dangerous since she has an easily exploitable weakness. Even if she uses her prep to get god forged weapons and extra gifts, J'onn or Hal and probably Supes can still put her down.

You're really underrating Wonder Woman. You're basically saying she's the weakest member of the JLA?

With prep, she can get the gauntlets of atlas, her sword and shield or any other item. Her gauntlets would make her stronger than Superman, possibly even stronger than a one-day sundipped Superman, and certainly stronger than MM. Her sword can cleave through Superman, along with any GL constructs. She could just bash them physically with the gauntlets, anyway. And she is highly resistant, to the point of being immune, to telepathy. It's easier to say that she is immune, as there has been no evidence otherwise.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TAneT62

@yodagod said:

@KnightRise said:

@TAneT62 said:

When did I say she was immune? I said she was resistant to telepathy, there is a difference. Remember the Maxwell lord incident? When a sundipped Superman punched WW from the sun back to earth yet she only blacked out for a second and got straight back up? She is more than durable enough to tank hits from every single one of the members on the JL. And don't say she is outclassed because she is not "outclassed" here at all, her speed, which is on level with Superman's, is more than enough to give them trouble, her strength, which again is on par with Superman's would also give these members a hard time, her fighting abilities, which is far superior than any of the member in the OP givers her a superior advantage in this battle. Stop underestimating WW.

@greenteaforme said:

@yodagod said:

@KnightRise said:

@TAneT62 said:

You're really underrating Wonder Woman. You're basically saying she's the weakest member of the JLA?

With prep, she can get the gauntlets of atlas, her sword and shield or any other item. Her gauntlets would make her stronger than Superman, possibly even stronger than a one-day sundipped Superman, and certainly stronger than MM. Her sword can cleave through Superman, along with any GL constructs. She could just bash them physically with the gauntlets, anyway. And she is highly resistant, to the point of being immune, to telepathy. It's easier to say that she is immune, as there has been no evidence otherwise.

Wasn't her mind wiped from Maxwell lord at one point? Though she is not immune, she is just very resistant to telepathy, thanks to the sight of Athena. I agree with you on this, with enough prep she can gather her equipment, especially the gauntlets, which boosts her strength 10 times than originally is.

If she can take the JL blindfolded then she can take them on in this instance, they were holding back on here, but in this instance it would be the same since the OP doesn't state morals are on or off. So i'm assuming morals are on? Are they on or off?

She has just a big a chance as MM and Superman.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@TAneT62: @Mr_Ingenuity said:

Rules

• 1 Day prep
  • Morals off/ Blood lust
  • Starts off in the air 150 meters away, Flash stars of running at Mach 3.
  • Pre 52
  • No BFR
TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TAneT62

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@TAneT62: @Mr_Ingenuity said:

Rules

• 1 Day prep
  • Morals off/ Blood lust
  • Starts off in the air 150 meters away, Flash stars of running at Mach 3.
  • Pre 52
  • No BFR

Oh gosh i'm one blind fella. Sorry bout that.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By yodagod

@greenteaforme said:

Not the weakest of all the JLA, but of the ones here...absolutely. You put her in any 1on1 battle with anyone here and yoou'll see her lose over and over. Prep helps, but everyone gets prep. Wally can collect speed from every other speedster, Supes can sundip, GL can collect rings or even drain the Central Power Battery... In short Prep helps her no more than anyone else. And she certainly isn't immune to tp. She's been affected by Manhunter, Despero, Maxwell Lord, Dr Death, and a few others.

@TAneT62 said:

When did I say she was immune? I said she was resistant to telepathy, there is a difference. Remember the Maxwell lord incident? When a sundipped Superman punched WW from the sun back to earth yet she only blacked out for a second and got straight back up? She is more than durable enough to tank hits from every single one of the members on the JL. And don't say she is outclassed because she is not "outclassed" here at all, her speed, which is on level with Superman's, is more than enough to give them trouble, her strength, which again is on par with Superman's would also give these members a hard time, her fighting abilities, which is far superior than any of the member in the OP givers her a superior advantage in this battle. Stop underestimating WW.

My apologies. I was actually agreeing with you while making my point. Sorry I wasn't more clear. She's durable enough to tank a few hits, but with no morals, I think it's worse for her than any of the others, mostly because of how horrible J'onn without morals would be, plus Hal can easily exploit her projectile weakness. One hit from a sundipped Supes ko'ed her, even if only briefly. If he focused on her and continued to attack... Her base strength puts her third out of the characters here, speed would be probably be second, durability third. And in every instance, the lesser differences are negligible or the ones below her can augment themselves to negate the advantage. Her best advantage is that she is the best fighter, and can go straight to the gods for her prep, but I don't think it's enough.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

100 post bump.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TAneT62

@yodagod: I don't agree with you on that, she is more than capable to take on every member of the JL, she has no morals, which makes her even more deadly.

She has taken on the Flash:

And an evil one.

\