JL vs Avengers Tournament ( Stage-2)

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheDevil98  Online

Round 1: Superman(base, can sundip as much possible DURING fight) vs Thor(base, can unleash Warrior Madness)

Round 2: Batman(Hellbat suit, power issue fixed) vs Hyperion.

Round 3: Flash( Wally West) vs Wanda (HOM)

Round 4: Shazam vs Hulk( base, Savage)

Round 5: Dr Fate( classic/modern composite) vs Dr Strange (classic/modern composite)

Round 6: Red Tornado vs Vision.

PC/N-52/Rebirth composite versions of JL and 616 Avengers (with the exception of Fate and Strange as already stated).

Morals off.

Win by death, KO, incap.

Winners will proceed to Stage-3.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman(base, can sundip as much possible DURING fight) vs Thor(base, can unleash Warrior Madness)

Round 2: Batman (Hellbat suit, power issue fixed) vs Hyperion.

Round 3: Flash ( Wally West) vs Wanda (HOM)

Round 5: Dr Fate( classic/modern composite) vs Dr Strange (classic/modern composite)

The hellbat suit relies too much on scaling and I think it get over-rated, tbh. Fate or Strange could go either way.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

@thedevil98:

Round One: Thor wins. There is no way to calculate how powerful Superman becomes after sundipping.

Round Two: Hyperion, especially if it's the one that held two Universe (or realities?) from colliding. I don't recall Hellbat Batman doing anything close to that.

Round Three: Flash. His speed is key.

Round Four: Shazam, maybe.

Round Five: Dr. Strange, closely.

Round Six: Vision, as he has a lot more abilities at his disposal.

No Caption Provided
lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedevil98:

Round One: Thor wins. There is no way to calculate how powerful Superman becomes after sundipping.

Round Two: Hyperion, especially if it's the one that held two Universe (or realities?) from colliding. I don't recall Hellbat Batman doing anything close to that.

Round Three: Flash. His speed is key.

Round Four: Shazam, maybe.

Round Five: Dr. Strange, closely.

Round Six: Vision, as he has a lot more abilities at his disposal.

No Caption Provided

Agreed tbh minus Flash but other then that good list. I’ll say for Hulk vs Shazam it can go either way.

Avatar image for thequestingbeast
TheQuestingBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In what world is House of M Wanda losing to Flash...

Superman is the only DC hero I see winning his round.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Batman

Wanda

Hulk

Toss up

Vision

Darkwave32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2: Batman(Hellbat suit, power issue fixed) vs Hyperion.

Round 3: Flash( Wally West) vs Wanda (HOM)

PC/N-52/Rebirth composite versions of JL and 616 Avengers (with the exception of Fate and Strange as already stated).

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheDevil98  Online

bump.

Avatar image for batsywhyyoudead
batsywhyyoudead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman(base, can sundip as much possible DURING fight) vs Thor(base, can unleash Warrior Madness). Unlimited Sundipping Superman is too much for Warrior Madness Thor.

Round 2: Batman(Hellbat suit, power issue fixed) vs Hyperion. This was the most difficult one for me to decide because, Hellbat armor is meant to fight superbeings like Hyperion but, I am assuming that by composite it means all Hyperions that have ever shown up in 616 including King Hyperion, in which case I think Hyperion narrowly edges it out by feats. (I'm not convinced scaling the Hellbat suit is a good enough argument for beating Hyperion and his iterations who have definitive feats).

Round 3: Flash( Wally West) vs Wanda (HOM). IDK who would win. The dub would be entirely circumstantial. (Refer to link in Round 4).

Round 4: Shazam vs Hulk( base, Savage). I still stick by my argument from the previous thread. This one.

Round 5: Dr Fate( classic/modern composite) vs Dr Strange (classic/modern composite). IDK for this one either.

Round 6: Red Tornado vs Vision. Easy dub tbh.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheDevil98  Online

@dre_savage: @ashrym: You two have different winners for certain rounds. Care to share your thoughts on that?

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheDevil98  Online
batsywhyyoudead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batsywhyyoudead: @darkwave32: You two have different winners for certain rounds. What are your thoughts on that?

On the rounds where I was confident enough to give an answer, we seem to mostly agree. The only place where we differ is the Batman vs Hyperion fight. This is also the fight I struggled the most with giving a definitive answer as seen in my original post. It could be Batman based on statements and some feats but, I feel a smidge more comfortable backing composite Hyperion and all the iterations of him we've seen in Universe 616. Flash vs Wanda and Dr Fate vs Dr Strange are not fights where I can give a confident answer. Flash vs Wanda would be to dependent on Wanda's mental state and Dr Fate vs Dr Strange seems to close to call for me.

Antareguhokko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman is superior both in base and with amps (sundip/Warrior Madness).

Round 2: Hyperion stomps, Hellbat is overrated and unimpressive.

Round 3: Flash. What is Wanda supposed to do against someone who is trillions of times faster than her?

Round 4: Hulk in a good fight.

Round 5: probably Strange.

Round 6: Vision already faced him in JLA/Avengers and blundered by trying to phase through him and exposing himself to the weather elemental inside of Tornado's body. With that information in mind he can beat Tornado either with ranged blasts or by increasing his density to maximum, making him immune to winds and strong enough to rip Tornado apart.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheDevil98  Online
Antareguhokko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antareguhokko: @darkwave32: You two have different opinions on certain rounds. Care to share your thoughts on that?

I don't really know enough about Fate and Strange and frankly don't care about them. As for other diagreements... Hellbat just doesn't have anything impressive to its name that would allow it to measure up to Hyperion and Hulk is plain stronger and tougher than Billy is and has beaten tougher opponents before.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antareguhokko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antareguhokko: Flash is trillions of times faster than Wanda?

Trillions, billions, does it matter? Her reaction speed is barely superhuman.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix said:

@antareguhokko: Flash is trillions of times faster than Wanda?

Trillions, billions, does it matter? Her reaction speed is barely superhuman.

Well he did end up being faster than Quicksilver, does he usually get the better of Wanda? Also didn't she react to Flash, Superman, Thor, and Tony in JLA/Avengers? Or was that some sort of DC chaos magic amp?

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheDevil98  Online
TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheDevil98  Online

@batsywhyyoudead: Oh the Hyperion I meant here was the 712 -Earth one that got pulled into 616 and joined the Avengers and later the Squadron Supreme.

SurrealEclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Superman

Round 2: Hyperion

Round 3: Flash

Round 4: Hulk

Round 5: Strange

Round 6: Red Tornado

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TheDevil98  Online

Round 1: Superman

Round 2: Hyperion

Round 3: Flash

Round 4: Hulk

Round 5: Strange

Round 6: Red Tornado

Reasons?

batsywhyyoudead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batsywhyyoudead: Oh the Hyperion I meant here was the 712 -Earth one that got pulled into 616 and joined the Avengers and later the Squadron Supreme.

I went to read up a bit more on the Hellbat suit and I'm starting to think Batman might win. I've gone from thinking Hyperion wins to being unsure now. I read the Hellbat suit can drain other peoples metabolism as a substitute to draining the user's metabolism which makes me wonder if batman can momentarily use Hyperion and his Eternal physiology as a charger for the suit.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheDevil98  Online
@batsywhyyoudead said:
@thedevil98 said:

I went to read up a bit more on the Hellbat suit and I'm starting to think Batman might win. I've gone from thinking Hyperion wins to being unsure now. I read the Hellbat suit can drain other peoples metabolism as a substitute to draining the user's metabolism which makes me wonder if batman can momentarily use Hyperion and his Eternal physiology as a charger for the suit.

Actually, it's not just metabolism, the Hellbat can absorb any form of energy and redirect it to the suit's power core as Batman did with the Chaos shard. He used the Omega beams to first repair the Chaos shard and the suit absorbed all its energy and redirected it to his chest piece.

batsywhyyoudead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batsywhyyoudead said:
@thedevil98 said:

Actually, it's not just metabolism, the Hellbat can absorb any form of energy and redirect it to the suit's power core as Batman did with the Chaos shard. He used the Omega beams to first repair the Chaos shard and the suit absorbed all its energy and redirected it to his chest piece.

With this new piece of information, I'm flipping. I think Hellbat suit batman can beat Hyperion.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TheDevil98  Online

In what world is House of M Wanda losing to Flash...

Superman is the only DC hero I see winning his round.

What are your reasons for each round?

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TheDevil98  Online

bump.