Jiren vs Beerus

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Firedude17

Who wins? Based on the feats shown by both?

neoman90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am going for jiren actually. it was pretty much stated in episode 109 and 110, that jiren was the mortal no god of destruction can beat, so unless Gods of destructions can hakai mortals stronger than them, jiren should win.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on this, I think we can safely say Jiren is above GoD tier:

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Jiren should lose. I want to see his full power though.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neoman90 said:

i am going for jiren actually. it was pretty much stated in episode 109 and 110, that jiren was the mortal no god of destruction can beat, so unless Gods of destructions can hakai mortals stronger than them, jiren should win.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn Jiren is terrifying, tore SSB Kaioken to shreds. Prepare for the Jiren wank.

khazgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beerus is so hyped by the DB creators. he has been said to be far far above SSB goku kaioken x10, and toriyama said they had no plan of making goku surpass beerus however, that was a long time ago, and now, it was stated by whis that the legend of the mortal stronger than gods of destructions are indeed true. so i am quessing Jiren would beat beerus rather easy, he would probably beat champa and beerus at the same time unless they could destroy him somehow, cause there is no way they could beat him in a H2H fight.

it Would not suprise me if jiren is WHIS lvl in H2H fighting.

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Money is on Beerus. Unless they weaken anime version of beerus.

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neoman90: it was stated that there was a mortal stronger than than his god of destruction not all of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus until further notice.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Beerus until further notice.

You didn't watch the new episode?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus slaps him with a Hakai, no way Jiren is stronger than Beerus, the same guy who was winning against the other GoD all at once.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus in a difficult fight.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neoman90 said:

Whis' statement was vague. Not all gods of destruction are equal in strength. Jiren may surpass Belmoud, for example, bur could still be weaker than Beerus. That said, judging from Beerus' reaction to the fight, I think it's safe to say that Jiren is stronger

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GXrevs06

@thedarkpaladin said:

Based on this, I think we can safely say Jiren is above GoD tier:

@neoman90 said:

Whis' statement was really vague, though. Not all gods of destruction are equal in strength. Jiren may surpass Belmoud, for example, but could still be weaker than Beerus. This is especially true if the latest manga chapter is anything to go by. That said, judging from Beerus' reaction to the fight, I think it's safe to say that Jiren is stronger

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm that statement about a mortal being stronger than a God of destruction doesn't necessarily mean Jiren is ahead of Beerus. If we include the manga, for a time Beerus held his own against all of the Gods of destruction.

I say Beerus wins.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@gxrevs06: Whis' original statement--the quoted one--served as an indication that there may be a mortal in the Tournament of Power that even a GoD couldn't defeat. Since he pretty much confirmed this rumor to be true, I would consider it sufficient evidence at this point.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren the Grey.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Beerus. Jiren might be stronger than his God of Destruction, but Beerus is THE strongest God of Destruction.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beerus for now. that could change if goku gets something explicitly above beerus during this arc

Guanzoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren wins

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: I could lowball and say Beerus only used 20% against SSG Goku.

This means that SSB Kaioken x10 Goku is stronger than Beerus, multiply Gokus power by 5 and Beerus would need to use 100% to beat him.

Hell I could lowball even more and say Beerus only used 10% against SSG Goku

Multiple Gokus power by 10 and and Beerus would need to use 100% to beat SSG with kaioken x10, I haven't even counted the boost that SSB Gives him, it's safe to say that SSB KK x10 Goku is a little stronger than Beerus.

Jiren roflstomps Kaioken x20 SSB Goku, he should win here without too much difficulty

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

Beerus slaps him with a Hakai, no way Jiren is stronger than Beerus, the same guy who was winning against the other GoD all at once.

Do Manga feats even count anymore?

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: I could lowball and say Beerus only used 20% against SSG Goku.

This means that SSB Kaioken x10 Goku is stronger than Beerus, multiply Gokus power by 5 and Beerus would need to use 100% to beat him.

Hell I could lowball even more and say Beerus only used 10% against SSG Goku

Multiple Gokus power by 10 and and Beerus would need to use 100% to beat SSG with kaioken x10, I haven't even counted the boost that SSB Gives him, it's safe to say that SSB KK x10 Goku is a little stronger than Beerus.

Jiren roflstomps Kaioken x20 SSB Goku, he should win here without too much difficulty

I would hardly call it stomp. I rewatched the fight almost immediately after the episode and noticed that Goku made him work for it after going KKx20. There were multiple instances where we see Jiren pressured and forced back.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Grey stomps

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: yeah,no. When Goku charged at him in SSBKKX20 Jiren landed "countless"(stated in the official episode summary) blows before Goku could react and knocked him out of it with ease. That's the definition of a blitzstomp.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: yeah,no. When Goku charged at him in SSBKKX20 Jiren landed "countless"(stated in the official episode summary) blows before Goku could react and knocked him out of it with ease. That's the definition of a blitzstomp.

Explain the above gifs then? Why is Siren being pressed and push back? Why dodge/block Goku's attacks at all? Why does his look so concerned and threatened as Goku charges his his KK? Why would Goku's KK worry him?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@gxrevs06: he doesn't have a "worried" expression, that's just how he looks. Beaides, that's not really evidence anyway.

Then, as for the GIFS.

1) I don't see how this helps you. Goku punches, Jiren easily blocks and takes no damage. This proves what exactly?

2) Goku attacks Jiren in SSBKK, he dodges and easily sends him flying? Again, what does this prove?

It's confirmed that Jiren blitzed SSJBKKX20 Goku when he got serious. He's clearly far superior to Goku, stop reaching.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

By feats, Jiren traded blows with Goku who easily outpaced Dyspo's attacks and tanked a spirit bomb bigger than the one used on Freeza.

By feats, Beerus almost destroyed the universe in his fights with Goku and Champa, fought off multiple gods of destruction at once, flew thousands of times FTL, easily saw both their movements, sneezed and blew up a sun, erased people and ghosts from existence, nullified a universe busting explosion etc all while massively holding back.

Beerus wins.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure jiren was suppressed when he fought Goku. Limit breaker Goku effortlessly treated dyspo and toppo as non factors and than jiren fought evenly with Goku in that state. Goku got some hits and than jiren complimented Goku and caught his punch which tells me jiren probably powered up past limit breaker.

Goku still couldn't scratch him prior to his new form which looked like a massive power up.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who doesn't want the Goku to surpass the GoDs?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Am I the only one who doesn't want the Goku to surpass the GoDs?

no, I don't want that either

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: and after that he one-shots SSBKK Goku. He was clearly holding back there and/or it was just for suspense. Either way, your "facial expression" arguments fall to pieces when you look at Jirens actual feats.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Blackice709

lol of course the haters don't wanna see goku get stronger haha CAN'T WAIT TILL IT HAPPENS :D

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But guys... Goku is only mountain level in durability remember? How can jiren be as powerful as a God? <SARCASM>

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren blinks and its gg.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus by feats

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Jiren wins, Since he was able to match Ultra Instinct Goku (Who has mastered the ability to fight without thought/thinking) proofs that Jiren can also do so. Beerus still hasn't learned this ability clearly and as such Jiren should be able to beat Beerus.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren going based of Whis' statement which people will overlook regardless of what anyone else says

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:
@hittheassasin said:

@gxrevs06: he doesn't have a "worried" expression, that's just how he looks.

Really?

No Caption Provided

Should I bring up the scan of Jiren blinking ssbx20 Goku away or overpowering him in the beam struggle using only his eyes

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Beerus wankers. Whis said SPECIFICALLY that Belmod is stronger then Beerus and that Jiren is stronger then Belmod.

So Jiren > Belmod > Beerus.

How the hell do you want to turn this thread into Beerus's favor I have no idea. Obviosuly Jiren wins, unless you wanna try hard with some bullshit what if logic. It's plain and simple. Jiren is above god of destruction level. Beerus even if he is at the top of god of destruction level, he is still not above it. So Jiren wins. Stop crying.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: what are you talking about? belmod was stated to be inferior to beerus actually inferior to most GoDs that’s why he is known as the cunning GoDs

The statement from whis doesn’t mean there’s a mortal no god of destruction can beat, he simply says there’s a mortal who can defeat a god of Destruction

Beerus takes this until we have more concrete evidence

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:
@hittheassasin said:

Really?

No Caption Provided

Should I bring up the scan of Jiren blinking ssbx20 Goku away or overpowering him in the beam struggle using only his eyes

You can, but that does not make this scene magically disappear

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:
@beast_mode999 said:
@gxrevs06 said:
@hittheassasin said:

Really?

No Caption Provided

You can, but that does not make this scene magically disappear

Oh yea lol a very vague expression holds a candle to Jiren literally blinking Goku away.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neoman90: it was stated that there was a mortal stronger than than his god of destruction not all of them.

this

beerus wrecks as he is the strongest GoD.