Round 2: Toppo & Dypso

Round 3: Android 17 & Frieza

Round 4: Merged Zamasu

Round 5: SSB Vegito

Round 6: Hit & Vegeta

Round 7; Ultra Instinct Goku & Gohan

Round 8: Beerus

Round 9: Beerus & Champa

Jiren gets a rest and meditation time between each round.

SSB Vegito from the Zamasu saga.

How far can Jiren get in this Gauntlet?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Godren

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CaM_CaSh

@godren: A team of current Hit & Vegeta couldn't defeat Merged Zamasu? Or SSB Vegito at the time can't defeat merged Zamasu?? Interesting.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash: sure they can beat him but they can't actually put him down.If they destroy his body like Trunks did he goes Astral Zamasu on them.

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: true, however that is when the evil containment wave or hits time trap technique comes into place

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Done at 9 for sure.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SuperDragonfly9

Round 7 n 8 should be switched. SSB Vegito is stronger than Beerus and Ultra Divine is stronger than the Gods like Jiren.

Jiren isn't beating ultra divine Goku AND mystic gohan

Round 1: Cabba & Kale

Round 5: Hit & Vegeta

Round 6: Beerus

Round 7: SSB Vegito

Round 8: Beerus & Champa

Round 9: Ultra Instinct Goku & Gohan

Ultra Instinct is probably going to be the SSJ2 Teen Gohan of this Tourtament. Unless the writers pull out a crusty plothole scheme where the Tourtament is stopped Goku will use the form again and beat Jiren, I see no other way of this other than Goku being the one to end this.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9. Jiren is a monster tho

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash: Hit isn't time stopping a guy that was merging with the timeline and universe.Nor will the Mafuba work on his astral form.I by know why we're talking about this though since Jiren is running the gauntlet..

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Cabba & Kale

He stomps them

He stomps them

He stomps them unless Frieza is hiding something

He beats him up, but not sure if he can permanently put him down. Can go either way.

Round 5: SSB Vegito

I think they are about equal but Jiren doesn't have a time limit, he wins.

Round 6: Hit & Vegeta

Jiren wins unless Vegeta is hiding something. This should be switched with round 4 imo.

Round 7; Ultra Instinct Goku & Gohan

Gohan is fodder to Jiren right now, and he already beat Goku.

Round 8: Beerus

Can go either way.

Round 9: Beerus & Champa

He stops here.

thebiggeek101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku black beats jiren....

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: this. agree with every word. Though round 8 is kinda obvious at this point. Whis stated that Belmod is stronger then Beerus, and Jiren cancan beat Belmod. So he stops at Beerus and Champa.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr:

Whis stated that Belmod is stronger then Beerus, and Jiren cancan beat Belmod.

He never said this. The manga actually confirms the god that beat Beerus in an arm wrestle was actually the U4 god of destruction. So unless the anime is different, there is nothing indicating Bemlod is stronger than Beerus. In the manga Beerus is actually fighting multiple GoD at once and winning.

thebiggeek101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..... goku black gets bodied at first but he would then quickly adapt to jirens power and would eventually surpass jiren thus taking the w and beating jiren

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By nefarious

He stops at 9.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: he didn't best ui Goku, Goku reached his limit/ran out of stamina and then got swatted away... Jiren just didn't peep. This was after multiple battles with bare minimum rest in between. So Goku's stamina had already taken a hit.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By omriamar

out of order he stop at 8 with a chance to stop at 4 or 5 if vegito pulls out KK

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebiggeek101: wouldn't Goku Black die before he even has a chance to adapt if Jiren goes all out from the beginning?

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list is out of order

Gohan at best will achieve SSB, not ultra instinct

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thebiggeek101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam_cash:

i doubt it since goku black has taken beatings from beings far more powerfull than he was...i mean he jumped from ssj2 level to surpassing ss blue after fighting goku twice

plus jiren doesn't seem like the type of guy who would use his full power as soon as the fight starts to kill you not even frieza would do that

plus if hit is able to take hits from jiren why cant goku black?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

@alextheboss: he didn't best ui Goku, Goku reached his limit/ran out of stamina and then got swatted away... Jiren just didn't peep. This was after multiple battles with bare minimum rest in between. So Goku's stamina had already taken a hit.

The OP doesn't say UI Goku gets unlimited stamina, so what makes you think he won't just run out of power again?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

No way to beat zamasu

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mrx1122

clears

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly jiren is op, he beats zamasu

Stops at beerus though

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't beat 4.

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 or 6

DbSuper101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9.

1. Goku with SSJ Blue and a Kaio-Kenx10 was able to damage Merged Zamasu.
  2. A stronger Goku with SSJ Blue, a Kaio-Kenx20 and the Spirit Bomb got stomped by Jiren.

Jiren > Vegetto SSJ Blue > Merged Zamasu is a fact.

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at either 4 (Zamasu) or 9 (the cat-god brothers).

DbSuper101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DbSuper101

How does he stop at 4 if a weaker version of Goku was able to damage Zamasu with a weaker Kaio-Ken attack? The Kaio-Ken x20 didn't work on Jiren, but a Kaio-Kenx10 did work on Zamasu.

Jiren > Zamasu

CaptainGanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainganon said:

How does he stop at 4 if a weaker version of Goku was able to damage Zamasu with a weaker Kaio-Ken attack? The Kaio-Ken x20 didn't work on Jiren, but a Kaio-Kenx10 did work on Zamasu.

Jiren > Zamasu

When did Goku EVER beat Zamasu? A moaquito can damage a human by draining blood, it's gonna take a lot more, though, to kill a human!

The way I saw it: Goku, Vegeta and Trunks TOGETHER, were not enough for Zamasu! It required Xeno to actually kill him and destroy his essence for good! Jiren doesn't have Vegeta's and Trunks's help. Even though stronger than Goku, he is still probably not enough. if Zamasu merges with the universe!

If only we knew if Beerus could stop the fusion of Zamasu and the universe, it would be great, since we know that Jiren is stronger than Beerus (so Jiren>Beerus>Zamasu, if we follow ABC logic, which isn't even the best thinking). But I still wouldn't think Jiren could destroy the entire universe!

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@cam_cash said:

Round 1: Cabba & Kale Clears easily

Round 2: Toppo & Dypso Clears easily

Round 3: Android 17 & Frieza Clears (Though I think both Frieza & 17 and much stronger than they are currently leading on)

Round 4: Merged Zamasu This immortal Zamasu?! If so he's going to eventually stop here. If not Jiren clears.

Round 5: SSB Vegito Clears but takes some damage in this round.

Round 6: Hit & Vegeta Jiren will start to stuggle here. Hit did ok against Jiren add Vegeta then Jiren may struggle but still clears.

Round 7; Ultra Instinct Goku & Gohan (Don't know why UI Goku is below Beerus when it was implied both Jiren & Goku had surpassed to GoDs. Jiren struggled with UI Goku and only won because Goku burnt out. Could stop here. (Gohan is fodder lmao)

Round 8: Beerus If Jiren somehow passes the last stage I can see him stopping dead here.

Round 9: Beerus & Champa Jiren wouldn't make it this far...

Depends on how much rest he gets between rounds. If he gets fully healed after each round he could possibly clear.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At 9

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Godren

I can't wait for the ToP to end and Goku to challenge Beerus to a 1v1 so he can get the Vegeta treatment.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could stop anywhere from 4 to 9.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@alextheboss said:

@turr:

Whis stated that Belmod is stronger then Beerus, and Jiren cancan beat Belmod.

He never said this. The manga actually confirms the god that beat Beerus in an arm wrestle was actually the U4 god of destruction. So unless the anime is different, there is nothing indicating Bemlod is stronger than Beerus. In the manga Beerus is actually fighting multiple GoD at once and winning.

The manga and the anime are different continuity's. Whis stated the god that had the mortal stronger than a god of destruction was stronger than Beerus, and Beerus told Whis that the god only beat him in an arm wrestle.

Loading Video...

Its hard to compare Belmod and Beerus since Belmod has no showings but I am guessing based on this he is on a similar level to Beerus.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Helaske

@dbsuper101 said:
@captainganon said:

Jiren > Zamasu

When did Goku EVER beat Zamasu? A moaquito can damage a human by draining blood, it's gonna take a lot more, though, to kill a human!

The way I saw it: Goku, Vegeta and Trunks TOGETHER, were not enough for Zamasu! It required Xeno to actually kill him and destroy his essence for good! Jiren doesn't have Vegeta's and Trunks's help. Even though stronger than Goku, he is still probably not enough. if Zamasu merges with the universe!

If only we knew if Beerus could stop the fusion of Zamasu and the universe, it would be great, since we know that Jiren is stronger than Beerus (so Jiren>Beerus>Zamasu, if we follow ABC logic, which isn't even the best thinking). But I still wouldn't think Jiren could destroy the entire universe!

A weaker incarnation of Goku managed to damage Zamasu in his merged form with a Kaio-Kenx10. But a stronger incarnation of Goku couldn't do anything to Jiren with a Kaio-Kenx20 and even a Spirit-Bomb behind it.

Jiren would annihilate Zamasu and Vegetto SSJ Blue.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By alextheboss

@jashro44:

The manga and the anime are different continuity's.

Yes, but don't you think it seems like too much of a coincidence for both continuities to have a GoD that beat Beerus in an arm wrestle?

Whis stated the god that had the mortal stronger than a god of destruction was stronger than Beerus, and Beerus told Whis that the god only beat him in an arm wrestle.

Well the thing is Whis says there is a mortal who even a GoD can't beat, but he doesn't specifically say they are from the same universe, it is just assumed. Also when Whis saw Jiren he said "perhaps the rumors were true" so he isn't 100% sure Jiren is the mortal above a GoD. Also toei's bio of Jiren says he is GoD not above plus there is supposedly a new character coming in ep 114.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Yes, but don't you think it seems like too much of a coincidence for both continuities to have a GoD that beat Beerus in an arm wrestle?

Not really. The manga and the anime follow the same plot points the manga and anime just tell the story differently. Beerus might end up being stronger in the manga. Jiren hasn't even shown up to my knowledge.

Well the thing is Whis says there is a mortal who even a GoD can't beat, but he doesn't specifically say they are from the same universe, it is just assumed. Also when Whis saw Jiren he said "perhaps the rumors were true" so he isn't 100% sure Jiren is the mortal above a GoD.

Whis isn't sure because we haven't seen all of Jirens full power. I think he is still massively suppressed at this point.

Also toei's bio of Jiren says he is GoD not above plus there is supposedly a new character coming in ep 114.

I'm predicting its going to be Kale with the way the spoiler is. They've been teasing her power for a bit now and with Hit eliminated universe 6 needs a new big gun if people are to believe there still contenders. In regards to Toeis website I take that as a word of thumb. Its loosely translated to my understanding, and translations are rarely perfect between english and Japenese. Plus if Jiren is above Beerus its probably not by a lot.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

I can't wait for the ToP to end and Goku to challenge Beerus to a 1v1 so he can get the Vegeta treatment.

Manga Vegeta treatment?

Lol

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

Manga Vegeta treatment?

Lol

Yeah lol XD

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It's not Kale they already confirmed the Birth of the character is completely a new character.

Tho i say that Birth of a new super warrior really makes me think of a fusion more like Gogeta but they said it's a new character so he is out unless they are trolling and saying Gogeta is "New" because he wasn't canon.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: probably, then it turns out Goku as Ultra instinct is actually like 20% of Beerus true power or some BS lol

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It's not Kale they already confirmed the Birth of the character is completely a new character.

Tho i say that Birth of a new super warrior really makes me think of a fusion more like Gogeta but they said it's a new character so he is out unless they are trolling and saying Gogeta is "New" because he wasn't canon.

I read somewhere that "Birth" in the title of an episode usually implies it's going to be a Fusion of some sort.