No Caption Provided

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Gogeta immediately one shots Broly and maybe loses 1v1 to Jiren..

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bossmountain

I feel Jiren alone can handle Gogeta....adding Broly is just unnecessary.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta, he was having no trouble with Broly and Jiren is not that much more powerful than Broly, Gogeta could easily take on two Brolys, so swapping one of those for a Jiren may make the fight harder, but not be enough in my opinion.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Gogeta, he was having no trouble with Broly and Jiren is not that much more powerful than Broly, Gogeta could easily take on two Brolys, so swapping one of those for a Jiren may make the fight harder, but not be enough in my opinion.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kuartus4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think FP Broly is around the same as FP pre limit breaking Jiren.

Ssb Gogeta I think is probably around Initial MUI Goku level.

Limit Breaking Jiren was able to overpower Initial MUI Goku on a few occasions and would've had him down for the count if it wasn't for friendship power boosts.

I'm leaning towards Jiren soloing here.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta already manhandled Broly. Adding Jiren just makes the fight last longer. Gogeta wins mid diff.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
panda_emperorix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is kaioken allowed for Gogeta

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0 way of quantifying where LB jiren stands in comparison to Gogeta or Broly.

Until super returns it’s all just speculation.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren solos. We already know that the movie took place immediately after the tournament (confirmed by Vegeta himself) and there's no way the likes of Frieza has gotten that much stronger since. So Frieza gets his cheeks clapped by SSJ Broly for an hour or longer and walks away like it never happened. Yet Frieza gets completely decimated by Jiren on a few accounts in mere seconds.

Also, Frieza in the tournament had a dead body which are supposedly more durable than living bodies in the DB universe. Frieza had a living body when he fought Broly.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bossmountain

@alextheboss: jiren was stated to be stronger than Universe 11 God of destruction belmod. belmod in the manga was the only God destruction in the God of Destruction battle royale that didn't take any real damage and was implied to not be taking the battle between beerus or the other G.o.D seriously at all. Implying that he might be the strongest God of destruction since even beerus sustained serious injuries and was tired from that battle royale despite tying for first place.

So basically LB Jiren>>>>Jiren>>>>Belmod>>>>>Full power Broly ≥ Beerus. Then again the whole statement about Broly being stronger than beerus comes from Goku a character who never even seen beerus' full power

As for Gogeta....well1 mastered Ultra instinct is implied it at least in Heroes to be far more powerful than any kind of fusion.

Since MUI CC Goku >>>>>> SSBKKX20 CC Vegito.

The fact that limit breaker jiren was able to even hold his own just a bit against mui Goku would makeup comparable to ssj Blue Gogeta at least going by Heroes logic. Which is sadly the only comparison we have to go on.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AlexTheBoss

@bossmountain:

jiren was stated to be stronger than Universe 11 God of destruction belmod. belmod in the manga what's the only God destruction in the God of Destruction battle royale that didn't take any real damage and was implied to not be taking the battle between beerus or the other G.o.D seriously at all. Implying that he might be the strongest God of destruction since even beerus sustained serious injuries and was tired from that battle royale despite tying for first place.

Belmod didn't take injuries because he facked being down, while Beerus sustained his injuries fighting Quitella. I agree Belmod is probably a top tier, but Beerus and Quitella are right up there with him.

So basically LB Jiren>>>>Jiren>>Belmod>>>Full power Broly ? Beerus.

Imo it would go like

LB Jiren>Jiren<=>Broly>=Beerus<=>Belmod

As for Gogeta....well1 mastered Ultra instinct is implied it at least in Heroes to be far more powerful than any kind of fusion.

Since MUI CC Goku >>>>>> SSBKKX20 CC Vegito.

Heroes means pretty much nothing.

The fact that limit breaker jiren was able to even hold his own just a bit against mui Goku would makeup comparable to ssj Blue Gogeta at least going by Heroes logic. Which is sadly the only comparison we have to go on.

The novel and multiple statements from people who worked on the movie imply Broly to be the strongest enemy, Toriyama even calling Broly vs Gogeta a fight between the strongest, which would mean Broly and Gogeta>Jiren. I would take those statements with a grain of salt, but I don't see how SSB Gogeta wouldn't be stronger than Jiren, or at the very least in the same tier, especially if we go off the manga version where SSB Goku and Vegeta were actually able to fight Jiren a bit. In the anime even 17 lasted a bit against Jiren.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if they fused and became Jelly

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Imo it would go like

LB Jiren>Jiren<=>Broly>=Beerus<=>Belmod

I guess that fair

Heroes means pretty much nothing.

Yeah you're right but it's also the only direct comparison we have between fusion and MUI..

The novel and multiple statements from people who worked on the movie imply Broly to be the strongest enemy, Toriyama even calling Broly vs Gogeta a fight between the strongest, which would mean Broly and Gogeta>Jiren. I would take those statements with a grain of salt, but I don't see how SSB Gogeta wouldn't be stronger than Jiren, or at the very least in the same tier, especially if we go off the manga version where SSB Goku and Vegeta were actually able to fight Jiren a bit. In the anime even 17 lasted a bit against Jiren.

I'm incline to agree that LB Jiren and SSB Gogeta are most likely in the same tier,

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Karkus

@artoriasabysswalker:

We already know that the movie took place immediately after the tournament (confirmed by Vegeta himself)

Vegeta didn't say immediately after, he said not long after. Bulla had one strand of hair by the time the ToP started, but had a full head of hair by the time the movie had started.

and there's no way the likes of Frieza has gotten that much stronger since.

He's gotten stronger according to the director.

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1025905720556810240:

This time Freeza shows particular growth. He wants to be on top, but is pondering how he can with Beerus and co. around. Is his ambition to defeat the Omni-King?!

kuartus4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kuartus4

@skrskr: Broly is maybe stronger than Beerus. Jiren has perhaps surpassed the state of the Gods(pre limit breaking).

Both received similar Whoopings from MUI Goku and SSB Gogeta respectively.

So power wise , MUI Goku and SSB Gogeta look to be similar, and pre LB Jiren looks to be similar to FP Broly. Also LB Jiren was initially more powerful than MUI Goku.

Serph89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Serph89

Jiren+Broly vs Gogeta =

Jiren+Broly vs (Goku+Vegeta)

If this is math then team wins

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

I still have SSB Gogeta a ways above Beerus, LB Jiren, and MUI Goku, in terms of pure-power, he just can't harness UI to any useful degree like they can. IC, I think team is a little too strong though. Broly will keep growing in strength until he eclipses LB Jiren and eventually SSB Gogeta, who will only get more worn down as the fight goes on. If I had to scale these characters:

Above G.o.D.s:

SSJB Gogeta (Movie)

High G.o.D.s:

LB Jiren//MUI Goku

Beerus

LSSJ Broly//Full Power Jiren

Belmod//SSJB Vegito (Zamasu Arc)

Mid/Low G.o.D.s:

UI Omen Phase 3 Goku

SSJ1 Broly//GoD Toppo//SSBE Vegeta

LSSJ2 Kefla//Kaiokenx20 SSJB Goku

Fused Zamasu//LSSJ Kefla

Kaiokenx10 SSJB Goku

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mbatz

Anyone who’s watched the movie knows (Super) Broly can fight ssb Goku and ssb Vegeta in his wrathful saiyan form not to be confused with super saiyan

And he’s power kept rising that’s why Goku and Vegeta had to fuse so that the power jump is to high to rise up to immediately

And towards the end broly went into LSS in an attempt to catch up to gogeta

If SSB gogeta fights broly and jiren all broly has to do is fight till his about to lose then have Jiren tag in until broly himself is as strong as SSB gogeta

One could even go to say that jiren will also become stronger whilst fighting

Either way gogeta loses

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gogeta

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mbatz

@iusemycajonas: First of it ain’t angled level anyone at any power level can use ultra instinct the higher your ki the higher ultra instinct will raise it

That means if your a normal human being but can fly and use ki after using ultra instinct you’ll be stronger, faster and dodge attacks but that’s because ultra instinct is a state when your body makes the best moves for attacking and defending

So it would raise said human being to a normal saiyan power level if I had to guess, but definitely not G.o.D level

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@mbatz:

the only people that have mastered ui are angels this entire post is dumb why'd you type so much and have it be so empty at the same time

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mbatz

@iusemycajonas: First of we don’t know that 6 universes were erased and I doubt angels are the only ones since Goku is already an individual who has it

Anyway broly and jiren win because as long as the fight drags and it will broly or jiren or both will have a power increase that will be enough to take down SSB gogeta

Have u seen the tournament of power arc

Or even the broly movie cause I can send it to you give me your email edit: forget that last part

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: the entire point of goku transforming in front of zeno all of the angels in existence and all of the gods of destruction in existence was that he is the only mortal to have ever done it and that gods have an insanely hard time being able to do it

we literally have the strongest fighters from all universes that exist in DB and goku was the only one to go MUI

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mbatz

@iusemycajonas: Cool I’ll give you that even though it may not be entirely true either way

Jiren and broly win as long as the battle drags because either broly or jiren or both will have a power increase that will beat SSB gogeta

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mbatz

@iusemycajonas: Literally there is no way SSB gogeta can win, every time gogeta is about to ko one of them (e.g broly) the other one (e.g. jiren) will interfere and the one that was about to get ko’d (e.g. broly) will come out even stronger and they can do this until gogeta reverts back Goku and vegeta or until broly and jiren have had enough amps to kill gogeta

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@mbatz: Gogeta literally oneshots and never gets tagged by Broly all he needs is a quick moment to do it, his main and only problem is Jiren which I'm not too sure the outcome of.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Just because the angles use it doesn't mean Goku would automatically be above Gogeta. MUI Goku clearly had trouble with Jiren, who was never hinted to be anything close to angel level. He is a bit stronger than a GoD, but that's about it.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Bro it’s come to my attention that you never watched the DBS broly movie because of what your saying is true why didn’t gogeta one shot broly in the movie

Gogeta in the movie won but it wasn’t a stomp they had a long fight emphasis on “long fight” add jiren and ever time broly isn’t fighting he’s getting stronger and every time jiren isn’t fighting he’s getting stronger until they overwhelm gogeta

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@alextheboss: Stronger than a God when in the official scalings and narrative of the show has the only level after God to be Angel level means you're kinda jumping around semantics.

I'm talking from a purely narrative standpoint. Fusion being stronger than a technique Gods can't master doesn't seem likely.

Jiren flicked away KKX20 Goku and SSB+ Vegeta way easier than Broly defeated anyone at all. Golden Frieza was fighting Broly for an hour as well, which is longer than the entire T.O.P.

We don't know the multipliers for Broly's third form and that form was just getting clowned on by a Gogeta buying time and trying to calm him down the whole time, it's hard to say if Broly was even stronger than Jiren IMO.

That and Goku suggested Broly might be stronger than a God while Jiren not even in LB was definitively stronger than a God.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@mbatz said:

@iusemycajonas: Bro it’s come to my attention that you never watched the DBS broly movie because of what your saying is true why didn’t gogeta one shot broly in the movie

Gogeta in the movie won but it wasn’t a stomp they had a long fight emphasis on “long fight” add jiren and ever time broly isn’t fighting he’s getting stronger and every time jiren isn’t fighting he’s getting stronger until they overwhelm gogeta

How the f*ck is a fight where he's smiling the whole time, trying to calm down Broly the whole time, doesn't get hit a single time, and when he stops smiling he goes for Kamehameha he barely charges and it's implied to kill Broly in one shot not a stomp?

Hello? Did we watch the same movie?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I’m not sure what your on about mate the fact is he doesn’t need to be broly could reach them

Broly went from average saiyan to SSBs superior in one movie

Which is why I’m saying jiren and broly would eventually surpass gogeta

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@mbatz: Broly was never reaching SSB Gogeta. Now you're making sh*t up and I'm about to stop replying to you lmao.

Broly straight up depowered before that Kamehameha hit. If anything he was getting weaker as the fight was dragging on.

Homie was base when he landed on the planet.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By silentNightz

I didn’t care for the new Broly movie, it just wasn’t Broly, it wasn’t DBZ....tht being said, Jiren is a baby-faced planet eater with so much muscle he lost real estate on his neck. I at least peeped Super....Jiren bout to kill Gogeta 1v1, Broly go sit in a corner somewhere

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mbatz

@iusemycajonas: Bro I just watched the movie again just to see if what your saying is true

1. At no point in the movie did gogeta say he was trying to calm down broly, the fact that he was about to kill broly is proof of this

2. Broly powered up at 1:26:49 I have the movie he was making a last minute attempt to catch up but was beaten down

3. If broly was given time mainly from jiren and vide versa both would’ve caught up in power level

Just like a saiyan when I’ve made up my mind I stick to it vegeta (that’s implying I’m Goku)

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@mbatz:

1. You're trolling me. Gogeta could've ended the fight at any second shown by him doing that exact thing at the end of their fight. The narrative of the entire f*cking movie was to save Broly. Quit faking dumb. That's like saying putting a dog down means you wanted to kill it despite you doing everything in your power to keep it alive and healthy, only if said dog was also going to blow up the entire planet and potentially the universe.

2. Broly was powering down within Beserk SSJ ever since after went Beserk SSJ evidenced by the fact that he was attacking far less, getting evaded far more, and his pupils came back later on in the fight, further backed by him being base after the dragon balls launched him. You have no argument supporting this claim and the evidence points contrary to your own claim. Beserk SSJ for Broly is almost seemingly equivalent to the 100% Frieza transformation from Z.

3. I can write fanfiction too this literally isn't even a point lmfao. Gogeta uses the power of friendship to oneshot Broly and Jiren simultaneously /s

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Stronger than a God when in the official scalings and narrative of the show has the only level after God to be Angel level means you're kinda jumping around semantics.

Angels could casually one shot gods of destruction, just because they are both above gods of destruction doesn't mean they are on the same level.

I'm talking from a purely narrative standpoint. Fusion being stronger than a technique Gods can't master doesn't seem likely.

ssj2 Kefla giving UIO Goku problems kind of throws that out the window.

Jiren flicked away KKX20 Goku and SSB+ Vegeta way easier than Broly defeated anyone at all. Golden Frieza was fighting Broly for an hour as well, which is longer than the entire T.O.P.

We don't know how much stronger Frieza has gotten, and the movie seemed to ignore SSB kaioken and SSB, as they are anime only concepts. Vegeta also said he wanted to train just in case they have to fight Frieza again, meaning he thinks Frieza is a threat to his full power.

We don't know the multipliers for Broly's third form and that form was just getting clowned on by a Gogeta buying time and trying to calm him down the whole time, it's hard to say if Broly was even stronger than Jiren IMO.

I agree, I'm not saying Broly is stronger than Jiren, I think they are on a similar level and I actually think Jiren would probably win, but Gogeta beat Broly easier than UIO Goku beat Jiren.

That and Goku suggested Broly might be stronger than a God while Jiren not even in LB was definitively stronger than a God.

Nobody ever actually directly said Jiren was stronger than Beerus. He is stated to have a higher power level than Belmod in the manga, and in the anime he was stated to be stronger than the GoD that beat Beerus in an arm wrestle, which Beerus said was meaningless.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Bro…

1. First I ain’t trolling I’ve said nothing but facts

U said gogeta could’ve killed him at any second not true

Broly SSJ and forced gogeta to go SSJ

Broly LSSJ forced gogeta to go SSB

definitive proof he couldn’t have killed him at any point

2. U said broly was powering down when he was actually powering up but as Paragus said he lost himself meaning he wasn’t in there right state of mind when fighting which is why u said he wasn’t getting enough hits

3. U said Berserk SSJ which I assume is LSSJ or wrathful saiyan either way both are stronger the SSB Goku and vegeta so are I trolling me

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: TBH this conversation has dragged but it’s time for me to KO you.

In the movie Broly only ever went in to LSSG when he fought Gogeta to match Gogeta SSG form forcing Gogeta to become SSB.

This definitive proof broly was matching Gogeta and that he might have caught up given time

With jiren there and him already being a match for Gogeta arguably, broly will have enough time to catch up in power level and surpass Gogeta

The issue with this argument is you have a character with a relatively fixed power level Gogeta (in fact Goku and vegeta fused because broly kept getting stronger) and then you have 2 characters known for getting stronger

As long as the one of them prevents the other from being KO’d they reach Gogeta and KO him

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

this man just KO'ed me

woah....

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuartus4 said:

Limit Breaking Jiren was able to overpower Initial MUI Goku on a few occasions and would've had him down for the count if it wasn't for friendship power boosts.

Jiren was injured by a blast to the back by 17. Broly tanked a stardust breaker from SSB Gogeta like it was nothing. At the very least, Broly has higher energy durability then Jiren ever showed.

Jiren has better physicals then Broly based on feats ( Golden Freiza survived a Broly onslaught for a hour ). Mostly PIS, but it still happened. You could also argue Frieza has been training since, but its unlikely hes improved that much.

I wanna say Gogeta from my heart, but it might be that MUI was meant to be dues ex, and Jiren is still reigning king.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuartus4 said:

LB Jiren => MUI who couldn't put FP Jiren down and Jiren still kept up with him. Gogeta crushed Broly while suppressed

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta smacks both of them, MUI is said to be the state of the destroyers and most likely got retcon to be below Beerus based on the director quote

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: That amount of time still wouldn't put Frieza, Goku, and Vegeta up to par with Jiren.

kuartus4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8: Ssb Gogeta couldn't put Broly down either, and went for a killing shot at the end. Goku couldn't go for a killing shot vs Jiren in the tournament setting. And pre LB Jiren wasn't keeping up with mui Goku. He was getting wrecked badly and Goku was just toying with him.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone explain why they think Gogeta can beat LB Jiren? As biased as I am towards Gogeta I really don’t see it.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel Jiren alone can handle Gogeta....adding Broly is just unnecessary.