Vs

No Caption Provided

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jin blitzes and oneshots every single one. Even Ragnarok Mori wins this.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Regular Jin Mori or SSJ3 Jin Mori?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Jin summons his other selves, stops time and fries them with his sparrow cloud

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin easily, but Ragnarok definitely doesn't solo

Avatar image for deactivated-62df188fa5aaa
deactivated-62df188fa5aaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin easily, but Ragnarok definitely doesn't solo

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues don't fight back. And yes, OPM are the statues here.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By mantraxsp

Mori Neg diffs.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Even if we were to assume that Saitama and Garou are relative to Mori in stats, Mori would still curbstomp the trio due to the hilarious skill/speed gap

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: star+, maybe baseline multi solar system level. You could argue for speed advantage, but I doubt Jin could even hurt Garou

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unworried:

Star and Multi SS is quite a big jump, but Multi SS is a range Raganrok Mori sits in well enough, something that Star level seems too low given the scale of characters casually tossing planets at speeds that net Large Star - Solar System level alone, and that doesn’t take into account the various other feats Raganrok Mori can upscale from. What I’m most curious about is Garou and Saitama’s feat though, how high do you have that for Multi SS not to inevitably overpower Saitama and Garou individually given what they did was a combined feat?

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Not really that much of a difference between star+ and multi ss because a star takes 99.9% of the mass in a solar system. Anyhow, I don't see how you can upscale Mori from Ohkwang's telekinesis, it's kind of weird, not that it matters tbh because Garou and Saitama's feat places them far, far above your average multisolar system character which Mori is. There are already calculations evaluating said feat at galaxy+ level, but I'm gonna be generous and say they destroyed only thousands of stars until further notice, compared to Ragnarok Jin who didn't even destroy our Sun I don't think it looks like a fair match.

nohomom8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New form mori casually negs with guendowun

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unworried:

Not really that much of a difference between star+ and multi ss because a star takes 99.9% of the mass in a solar system.

Through debating methods, there is a difference, because one method uses Inverse Square Law, the other uses a Star's GBE, however, both of these things have something to do with the calced Garou feat, which I will address in a bit.

Anyhow, I don't see how you can upscale Mori from Ohkwang's telekinesis, it's kind of weird

Weird? It's quite basic. For one, using Jade Emperor's Powers causes an extreme impact on the body, something the likes of Satan could withstand without issue. On top of that, Mori Hui contributed to using his remaining power to stop Jupiter (albeit with Daewi), something that acts differently from Natural Forces, therefore Mori Hui would be exerting par about 50% of the Natural Forces while basically being on the verge of death, so we know that it's at least scalable.

There are already calculations evaluating said feat at galaxy+ level, but I'm gonna be generous and say they destroyed only thousands of stars until further notice, compared to Ragnarok Jin who didn't even destroy our Sun I don't think it looks like a fair match.

Calculations that used inflated methods, yes. They're using another Galaxy to quantify the size of the disappeared stars, plus non-applicable methods like assuming GBE is being overpowered via well, would you have guessed it: Inverse Square Law. That's a weird way to measure a feat dedicated to the behavior of light, plus even the source they use for such a method is admittedly flawed by their standards.

Furthermore, why would Mori Jin destroy the sun? How does that make sense for him? It'll kill everyone. Unless you're saying he can't which doesn't make sense given Mori Jin's range is already on that level, but Mori was only dedicated to manipulating the surface of the sun in what was less than a second.

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: These counters don't really contribute to the topic and adverse my points to be truthful. I already agreed with most of the stuff you said in my initial post.

• Didn't take the calc for granted
  • Call Mori scaling off of Ohkwang weird because I could find myself agreeing on that, it's just that it's been a long time since I've looked into GoH

By the looks of it you agree on where I have Garou and co at, so let me ask you this: Why do you think Mori wins?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unworried:

Ah, I wasn’t aware you were rusty on GOH, in that case, see my response of just picking your brain.

And to clarify this is Raganrok Mori vs this OPM team? For starters, Mori can negate durability with his Acupuncture Skills. He can clone himself millions of times over and multiple his stats by hundreds of thousands of times, plus the insane speed advantage Mori has, as well as what I’d argue superior strength. I think all of this solidifies Mori’s win.

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Ragnarok Mori isn't soloing. He might be faster but they have more power, destroying stars thousands of light year away. Also jin isn't cloning himself thousands of time, it isn't in character.

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OrientalWarrior

@sky__warrior: You should restrict Mori to Ragnarok. God jin no diff with galaxy supermassive blackhole

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also jin isn't cloning himself thousands of time, it isn't in character.

Yes it is? It's the first thing he does when he becomes Jaecheondaesong again, he actively used clones in the fight against Ardun, and it's exactly what he did in Ragnarok. The moment he got onto the battlefield, boom, thousands of clones just hovering around the heavenly gods.

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo: I don't know how you read the chapter but he made 100 clones. Not thousands nor millions like how that guy is saying

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nixtollo
@orientalwarrior said:

@nixtollo: I don't know how you read the chapter but he made 100 clones. Not thousands nor millions like how that guy is saying

I never said the number of clones he is. I was referring to the in-character part. And I don't know where you got 100 either. I never even said that Mori needed clones to win.

@superprimetime said:

@orientalwarrior: @nixtollo: nope oriental warrior is right Mori prefers not to use clones against any SERIOUS threat, when he fought Ohkwang, Satan, Maitreya he never used clones he knows very well they are fodder to him, in Ragnarok the masters of the third heavenly realm where butchering the clones Mori is significantly stronger then his clones so he doesn’t bother using them against real threats he’d rather use limit removal.

Uhh what. That wasn't my point at all. My point again was that he does do it in character. And yes, he does use clones in a fight. Just not in a large amount. Take him vs the heavenly gods or him vs Ardun.

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo: His point was about Mori cloning millions times to win against the trio with his Ragnarok self Which isn't happening because Jin will never go to that scale with the clones

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nixtollo: His point was about Mori cloning millions times to win against the trio with his Ragnarok self Which isn't happening because Jin will never go to that scale with the clones

Alright..? Cool, I know. I never disputed how many clones he could make. I was simply just referring to that he does use clones in character.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok still solos. Massively faster, can BFR with gourd and neg durability with press point attacks

benoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou himself solo's

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Unworried
@pics said:

@unworried:

Ah, I wasn’t aware you were rusty on GOH, in that case, see my response of just picking your brain.

And to clarify this is Raganrok Mori vs this OPM team? For starters, Mori can negate durability with his Acupuncture Skills. He can clone himself millions of times over and multiple his stats by hundreds of thousands of times, plus the insane speed advantage Mori has, as well as what I’d argue superior strength. I think all of this solidifies Mori’s win.

I don't think Mori's Acupuncture abilities will affect Garou due to him being a cosmic being and having different anatomy than the human body, you should as well take into consideration Garou's high level martial arts and copying skills which could prove troublesome as we saw in the fight against Satan 666. And yes, I'm talking about Ragnarok Jin

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unworried:

Acupuncture has worked on other beings such as Angels, who would differentiate from a human's body.

No Caption Provided

It's even worked on Satan, who has a very unnatural body as well. And while Garou is skilled he isn't as skilled as Mori, the only thing posing a threat to Ragnarok Mori Jin is Garou's copying skills, which even then I don't consider on par with Satan, and it's especially limited to the natural laws of the universe but it's noteworthy. Even with the ability to copy, Garou can't really deal with the clones, just as the other OPM team.

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Unworried

@pics: Acupuncture worked on Satan only for a very brief period of time which leads me to the presumption that beings like Garou and Saitama who are far superior in raw durability/DC should be almost unaffected by it. This ability could also play foul on Mori due to Garou's copying techniques, but I doubt that'd be the case because of the speed gap. On the other hand, one big AoE attack is all the OPM team needs, and looking at how they could affect thousands of stars unintentionally from simply clashing fists in the latest chapter I don't see what stops them from doing again it but intentionally. Mori up until Ragnarok has achieved only a single travel feat, from what I remember, that is impressive but it pales in comparison compared to the outrageous range Garou and Saitama's attacks have portrayed.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pics

@unworried:

Satan shouldn't be inferior in durability to either of the OPM characters mentioned here, on top of that durability isn't what counters Acupuncture, as it has quite literally shown to ignore that, however you can in fact resist it, but that requires being able to suppress the effects, something no OPM character can do, Acupuncture also has tiers to it. The AoE unleashed from Garou or Saitama isn't killing Mori regardless, but we've already seen that Mori can already across multi-solar system distances, even assuming that the AoE poses that big of a threat, plus the speed at which he moved was far fas faster than what the rate of the shockwave Garou's and Saitama's punch expanded.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trio takes it low diff

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Current Mori is multi stelar? I thought his gundodewoun was like an oort cloud and made a solar system+ sized explosion

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: Can he really use limit removals in his current state? Is it in character or is it even possible? Like 250000× supreme god? Is it possible or coherent to the lore for him to be able to have 250000 times the stats of the supreme god?

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok still solos. Massively faster, can BFR with gourd and neg durability with press point attacks

Based off what? Exactly Garou and Saitama should be just as fast if not little bit more faster than Ragnorak Mori.

Interbaiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori atomizes two moon level fodders and one sub mountain level one with his glare.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean even if that is your win con Mori still getting fold. He gonna wasted all his energy for nothing, not only that the clone aren’t that strong as the original.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CloudtheMaker

@pics:

but we've already seen that Mori can already across multi-solar system distances

when was this exactly? I don’t remember chapter please. Also when has travel speed correlated to combat speed to begin with to begin?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By KillianDuclark

@cloudthemaker:

Mori traverses a solar system before an MFTL character can strike

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Joseph619/Jin-Mori_saves_Park_Il_Pyo_from_Okhwang_(speed_feat)

Mori can fight characters who can react to the MFTL yeoui.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Blahblah9755/A_gift_from_the_moon

Mori can oneshot 246 quintillion clones of at base planetary character.

Etc

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori atomizes two moon level fodders and one sub mountain level one with his glare.

Nah that clash destroying multiple stars is around solar system but since it took both Saitama and Garou to do it both of them individually are easily Large Star. While Ragnorak Mori is star level putting out the sun for a few seconds. So the trio takes it.

Interbaiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Interbaiter
@cloudthemaker said:
@interbaiter said:

Nah that clash destroying multiple stars is around solar system but since it took both Saitama and Garou to do it both of them individually are easily Large Star. While Ragnorak Mori is star level putting out the sun for a few seconds. So the trio takes it.

That never happened. That "clash" never went past Jupiter's moon and the direct impact from it didn't even destroy Moon-sized Io. Not a single star was busted. Hop off the bandwagon and think about what happened in the chapter for a second. If Garou and Saitama could destroy thousands of solar systems, then why Garou's punch several pages later didn't even crack Io's surface? Why Saitama going all out couldn't even toss Io's surface past it's atmosphere? Because neither of them is anywhere near star level and both were shown to be not even moon level in this chapter.

This hole in space is literally the same thing as Mori "extinguishing all the stars in the universe". Aka a nothingburger.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudthemaker:

Mori traverses a solar system before an MFTL character can strike

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Joseph619/Jin-Mori_saves_Park_Il_Pyo_from_Okhwang_(speed_feat)

Mori can fight characters who can react to the MFTL yeoui.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Blahblah9755/A_gift_from_the_moon

Mori can oneshot 246 quintillion clones of at base planetary character.

Etc

To be fair that’s based on assumption. We don’t really know how far Mori actually was. Plus that’s travel feat to be fair. Also him one shoting Satan clones is to due to amplifying his power which would be calc stacking to be fair. I do think Mori is around MTFL but not to a point he just blitz the trio.