Jin Mori, The King, 666 Satan

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Midora, Don Slime, Starjun

#2 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

Satan copies their powers.

#3 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Midora copies their powers.

#4 Posted by BeelzebubGOH (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Jin kicks them out of existence, Satan punches them to the Sun, King slices them to small pieces

Avatar image for themultiversity
#5 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

You think he will do that before minority world kicks in?

#6 Posted by emperorthanos- (16577 posts) - - Show Bio

God of high school team should win comfortably.

#7 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

Minority World wouldn't kill him instantly, he could just copy it once he gets hit. Also he could read Midora's mind and copy it preemptively.

#8 Posted by emperorthanos- (16577 posts) - - Show Bio
@themultiversity said:
@highaccuser said:

Minority World wouldn't kill him instantly, he could just copy it once he gets hit. Also he could read Midora's mind and copy it preemptively.

I thought he had to see the technique at least once before he could copy it?

#9 Posted by BeelzebubGOH (84 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

He copied limit removers and blue dragon by reading Daewi and Mori's minds before they used them.

#12 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Don Slime isn't very helpful here. He didn't have enough feats.

#13 Edited by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like the King would be overwhelmed by any of team 2 based off what we've seen him do, (not counting what Dawei has done with his powers).

#14 Posted by emperorthanos- (16577 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

He copied limit removers and blue dragon by reading Daewi and Mori's minds before they used them.

Yea your right. I guess he should be able to do so here.

#15 Posted by BeelzebubGOH (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that i realize, both Jin and Satan are above Galaxy level, this is a huge mismatch.

#16 Edited by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity said:

I feel like the King would be overwhelmed by any of team 2 based off what we've seen him do, (not counting what Dawei has done with his powers).

Midora would beat him, but why would he be worried about Starjun or Don Slime? He's too versatile powerful and durable for them unless his age is getting to him here.

#17 Posted by BeelzebubGOH (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity: King is the strongest character in the series by far. He would one-shot them.

#18 Posted by emperorthanos- (16577 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly. I feel like Starjun is out of his depth here.

Midora would stomp him for sure but Don Slime didn't really show enough to suggest king would stuggle with him.

#19 Edited by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:
@themultiversity said:

Midora would beat him, but why would he be worried about Starjun or Don Slime? He's too versatile powerful and durable for them unless his age is getting to him here.

Isn't his best feat like throwing two planets at Jin or something like that? Even then it took a strain on him and seeing how this battle would take place on earth, I doubt he would do it where he would get affected. Not only that but by scaling, Don Slime should be powerful enough to tank what he brings forth (maybe not Starjaun). I don't remember King being that powerful given most of his feats came from his fight with Mori's clone.

#20 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity said:

Midora would stomp him for sure but Don Slime didn't really show enough to suggest king would stuggle with him.

I feel like he could combat the King pretty well with his flame sword. It would just be due the King's other abilities which may make it difficult. I recall Don Slime having his supernova or something like that, I don't see him holding that back once he see's King is a threat. I recall Don Slime also being physically imposing against Neo.

#21 Posted by BeelzebubGOH (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity: No, and no. He wouldn't get affected by the planets since he has tanked them already (Assuming this is prime then his durability is a lot higher).

Oh god here comes the King's downplay in Hui's fight.

#22 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Don Slime is better than Starjun since he's more versatile, he one-shotted the moon, has full control over his own cells, regenerated his head back, can summon black lightning, tornadoes, large planet busting meteors and he can make a star by condensing energy, which he then lets go supernova, though that's kind of a last resort type move. Anyway I'd choose higher tier Toriko characters to aid Midora.

#23 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't his best feat like throwing two planets at Jin or something like that? Even then it took a strain on him and seeing how this battle would take place on earth, I doubt he would do it where he would get affected.

It didn't take a strain on him. Actually he was completely unaffected by the collision along with Mori. The only problem he'd have using it is destroying the planet because the collision clearly can't hurt him.

Not only that but by scaling, Don Slime should be powerful enough to tank what he brings forth (maybe not Starjaun).

What scaling? Don Slime's ranking in-universe is hard to assert but the gravity manipulation to throw two distant planets is enough to hurt Slime if used as a blunt force weapon. Not to mention Daewi's feats which Okwang should be able to replicate at a higher level given he doesn't have problems controlling his power like Daewi.

Also he can just pin Slime down, Toriko characters don't have the lifting strength to overpower his gravity manipulation. Or bisect him with weak force manipulation.

I don't remember King being that powerful given most of his feats came from his fight with Mori's clone.

He had feats outside that fight and that fight was riddled with circumstances. He still fodderized the Oxen King and Sujin who are planet level and has miscellaneous displays of planet level power. All that fight showed for him was versatility and application of power.

#24 Posted by BeelzebubGOH (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Please someone tell me which King is this one? Old? Prime? Young?

#25 Posted by emperorthanos- (16577 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:
@themultiversity said:

I feel like he could combat the King pretty well with his flame sword. It would just be due the King's other abilities which may make it difficult. I recall Don Slime having his supernova or something like that, I don't see him holding that back once he see's King is a threat. I recall Don Slime also being physically imposing against Neo.

I guess it really depends on where they fight but I feel king being able to bring two planet together and collide them is superior to starjun can do. Plus I'm pretty sure King can do whatever Dawei can since he has better control over his powers.

Don Slime's supernova would have killed himself as well. That was like a suicide attack. All he did was like bust a metorite and fight the weaker form of Neo, And still lost in the end.

#26 Posted by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser:

Toriko characters don't have the lifting strength to overpower his gravity manipulation.

I know it probably isn't enough but suppressed Bambina casually throws mountains at mach 1 at close to the distance between the earth and the moon and Slime is above him.

#27 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity: No, and no. He wouldn't get affected by the planets since he has tanked them already (Assuming this is prime then his durability is a lot higher).

Oh god here comes the King's downplay in Hui's fight.

I never said he would be affected by the planets. I was referring to the idea that the entire planet would be destroyed if he did that there. Also, this isn't prime King, but his old self.

I'm not downplaying King, I was just bringing up that he fought the much weaker clone of Jin Mori, Hui.

#28 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser:

Toriko characters don't have the lifting strength to overpower his gravity manipulation.

I know it probably isn't enough but suppressed Bambina casually throws mountains at mach 1 at close to the distance between the earth and the moon and Slime is above him.

Why is Slime above Bambina? They were never compared.

And no that's not enough. The King throws around planets.

#29 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos:

I guess it really depends on where they fight but I feel king being able to bring two planet together and collide them is superior to starjun can do. Plus I'm pretty sure King can do whatever Dawei can since he has better control over his powers.

Wasn't that kind of the whole point, though? King was looking for a new body prior to all of this because his old one was too weak to harness his powers. I think that's why Dawei looked more impressive with his powers than the other way around.

Don Slime's supernova would have killed himself as well. That was like a suicide attack. All he did was like bust a metorite and fight the weaker form of Neo, And still lost in the end.

Yeah, but it could still work as a last resort move.

#30 Posted by BeelzebubGOH (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity: Depends, is this morals on or off?

Now i can understand what you guys were talking about, lol.

That King was much more weaker than the King in the fight with Jin in space.

#31 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:
@goodfella said:

@highaccuser:

Why is Slime above Bambina? They were never compared.

And no that's not enough. The King throws around planets.

Pecking order, Slime was stated to be the only one who could take on Neo at that time, Bambina got some hits in against him in his later forms but never had a protracted battle like Slime did, nor can Bambina eat Slimes attacks like Neo did, he's the most powerful Appetite Demon after Neo and Wings and in his prime one punch from him had enough force to destroy two planets then there was the whole ruling the universe thing, past his prime I'd still put him above Bambina.

#32 Posted by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser:

It didn't take a strain on him. Actually he was completely unaffected by the collision along with Mori. The only problem he'd have using it is destroying the planet because the collision clearly can't hurt him.

I recall later on afterward he said something along the lines of the fight taking more out of him than he initially thought? I also wasn't saying it hurt him but more so destroying the planet destroys the battlefield, but seeing how he can fight in space, it shouldn't matter.

What scaling? Don Slime's ranking in-universe is hard to assert but the gravity manipulation to throw two distant planets is enough to hurt Slime if used as a blunt force weapon. Not to mention Daewi's feats which Okwang should be able to replicate at a higher level given he doesn't have problems controlling his power like Daewi.

I recall King was weakened in his old form which was why he wanted the younger body. That would explain why Dawei could affect much larger objects. The King may have had more skill and experience, but Dawei seemed more impressive with the powers due to his body.

Also he can just pin Slime down, Toriko characters don't have the lifting strength to overpower his gravity manipulation. Or bisect him with weak force manipulation.

Who's the most powerful he pinned down?

He had feats outside that fight and that fight was riddled with circumstances. He still fodderized the Oxen King and Sujin who are planet level and has miscellaneous displays of planet level power. All that fight showed for him was versatility and application of power.

Fair enough.

#35 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

Pecking order, Slime was stated to be the only one who could take on Neo at that time, Bambina got some hits in against him in his later forms but never had a protracted battle like Slime did, nor can Bambina eat Slimes attacks like Neo did, he's the most powerful Appetite Demon after Neo and Wings and in his prime one punch from him had enough force to destroy two planets then there was the whole ruling the universe thing, past his prime I'd still put him above Bambina.

Bambina wouldn't have been included in that statement because I doubt they could've gotten him to work with them. Neo was more powerful by the time he fought Bambina IIRC and he was tossed around like a rag doll.

#36 Posted by emperorthanos- (16577 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity:

Wasn't that kind of the whole point, though? King was looking for a new body prior to all of this because his old one was too weak to harness his powers. I think that's why Dawei looked more impressive with his powers than the other way around.

Yeah but he still displayed the ability to throw move around planets using Gravity manip. I'm sure he could replicate the mars feat if he wanted. But starjun's best feat to date in terms of DC is slicing a planetary continent with Toriko. I don't see that being enough.

Yeah, but it could still work as a last resort move.

Yeah if he resorted to that. But that supernova would kill everyone here I feel if were to sue it. Without it King would win.

#37 Posted by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity:

I recall later on afterward he said something along the lines of the fight taking more out of him than he initially thought? I also wasn't saying it hurt him but more so destroying the planet destroys the battlefield, but seeing how he can fight in space, it shouldn't matter.

That was after the whole fight, I think he included fighting Ilpyo in that statement. Throwing the Planet wasn't mentioned as having been difficult in that process.

I recall King was weakened in his old form which was why he wanted the younger body. That would explain why Dawei could affect much larger objects. The King may have had more skill and experience, but Dawei seemed more impressive with the powers due to his body.

Daewi's issues with his body not handling the power seem bigger. I mean he could barely repel the shards of Mars minutes after he dragged the whole thing from space. The King's power wasn't really that weakened it was his stamina that was a problem.

Who's the most powerful he pinned down?

Hui, but he has feats of power to suggest the tier of opponent he can logically pin down. Although Hui alone might be above Toriko characters in lifting strength given he can lift Yeoui.

#39 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos:

Yeah but he still displayed the ability to throw move around planets using Gravity manip. I'm sure he could replicate the mars feat if he wanted. But starjun's best feat to date in terms of DC is slicing a planetary continent with Toriko. I don't see that being enough.

Possibly, but I thought it would be fair to go off what he's displayed in his old body which is the version used.

#40 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser:

That was after the whole fight, I think he included fighting Ilpyo in that statement. Throwing the Planet wasn't mentioned as having been difficult in that process.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Daewi's issues with his body not handling the power seem bigger. I mean he could barely repel the shards of Mars minutes after he dragged the whole thing from space. The King's power wasn't really that weakened it was his stamina that was a problem.

To be fair, Dawei had just gotten his powers so he wasn't accustomed to it like King would be. I think that is a factor in this too.

Hui, but he has feats of power to suggest the tier of opponent he can logically pin down. Although Hui alone might be above Toriko characters in lifting strength given he can lift Yeoui.

I can agree with that. Toriko characters do focus more on striking.

#41 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:
@goodfella said:

Bambina wouldn't have been included in that statement because I doubt they could've gotten him to work with them. Neo was more powerful by the time he fought Bambina IIRC and he was tossed around like a rag doll.

I still don't see why he wouldn't have been included especially since Bambina isn't even the most powerful King, so he could have mentioned others, and Bambina did end up working with anyone anyway. Additionally they were both smacking each other around like a ragdoll then their confrontation ended when Neo ripped him in half and then blasting him in the face, taking him out of the action for a time.

#42 Posted by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodfella said:
@those_eyes said:

@sirfizzwhizz: replace don slime with neo/acacia.

Naw, replace Starjun with Neo/Acacia.

No Caption Provided

Slime isn't in enough battles and he's more versatile, Starjun is only good here for his 'Hundreds of millions of times FTL' perceptions anyway, besides that, Slime is better.

#43 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't see why he wouldn't have been included especially since Bambina isn't even the most powerful King, so he could have mentioned others, and Bambina did end up working with anyone anyway. Additionally they were both smacking each other around like a ragdoll then their confrontation ended when Neo ripped him in half and then blasting him in the face, taking him out of the action for a time.

Any comments about Slime's usefulness are still just statements. And Slime proved ineffective against Neo anyways so the statements were evidently wrong.

Neo was amped when he killed Bambina, he didn't need the amp for Slime.

#44 Posted by Sy8000 (35508 posts) - - Show Bio

@themultiversity:

To be fair, Dawei had just gotten his powers so he wasn't accustomed to it like King would be. I think that is a factor in this too.

Ya, but he still isn't accustomed to those powers.

#45 Posted by IceDemonKing (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to the god team

#46 Posted by Just_Banter (12413 posts) - - Show Bio

GoH team pretty easily

#47 Posted by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Just_Banter (12413 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: Basically limitless power copying + mind reading combo, fundamental force manipulation, quadrillions of clones, MFTL+++++ combat speed, buffs of several hundred thousand times (when they're large planet level in base) etc. Not to mention much higher combat skill.

#49 Posted by teenman12 (362 posts) - - Show Bio

Midora, Don Slime and Starjun