Jin Mo-Ri vs Midora

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Sy8000  Online

@sy8008: It's not like Jin got new speed feats, but after re-reading the series, you'll find buried context that makes the ones he already has far more impressive. Him crossing solar systems to intercept Ohkwang by itself is faster than anything Midora has ever done, and then he outdid that feat by blitzing Satan after using limit removers when Satan could previously tag him in speed mode.

I'm familiar with those instances. Crossing solar systems required speed mode and limit removers give a speed amp, so this doesn't weigh much on his base speed.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@sy8008: Well he blitzed Satan in base after the Crown broke. So his base form at full power is still several times faster than both speed mode and limit removers.

Besides, he uses both speed mode and acupuncture all the time in character (and blitzing is his opening move for 90% of his fights) so there's no reason to assume he wouldn't use them here or try to blitz Midora off the bat.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Sy8000  Online

@sy8008: Well he blitzed Satan in base after the Crown broke. So his base form at full power is still several times quicker than speed mode and limit removers.

Besides, he uses both speed mode and acupuncture all the time in character (and blitzing is his opening move for 90% of his fights) so there's no reason to assume he wouldn't use them here.

It's incredibly unclear what exactly happened when the crown broke so it's better to wait for elaboration on that.

Limit removers damage his body and both them and speed mode are temporary. The limit removers don't usually stop similarly fast opponents from eventually keeping up with him after the initial blitz. I question if Mori would even be faster than Midora in speed mode, but at the very least he'd need high end limit removers.

Midora should still be much faster at the start of the fight and only needs to activate his powers at the beginning to win anyway.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@sy8008: Whatever do you mean unclear? The Loop of Binding were limiters placed on him by the Supreme God, described as "shackles" that "confined" him. This heavily implies that Jin wasn't operating to the best of his abilities throughout the entire series, meaning all the feats he ever performed were in a weakened state. And according to Battle Forum Rules, when there's no info in the OP, characters have to fight to best of their abilities.. which would be Jin combating w/o the Crown.

Limit Removers having negative side effects on him has never once stopped him from using it; no reason to assume he'll start to hesitate now. And considering that he's opened fights with limit removers, your argument still wouldn't hold up that Midora would be faster than him at the beginning of the battle.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Sy8000  Online

@sy8008: Whatever do you mean unclear? The Loop of Binding were limiters placed on him by the Supreme God, described as "shackles" that "confined" him. This heavily implies that Jin wasn't operating to the best of his abilities throughout the entire series, meaning all the feats he ever performed were in a weakened state. According to Battle Forum Rules, when there's no info in the OP characters have to fight to best of their abilities, which would be Jin combating w/o the Crown.

Limit Removers having negative side effects on him has never once stopped him from using it; no reason to assume he'll start to hesitate now. And considering that he's opened fights with limit removers, your argument still wouldn't hold up that Midora would be faster than him at the beginning of the battle.

It was also stated removing the shackles placed on him by the Supreme God was impossible, throwing further confusion as to what the crown actually did. We don't even know what the shackles were the begin with. I don't remember if he had it broken then the thread was made either.

He needs to take the time to use them and I can't think of any time he has except against opponents he knew could take it. Limit Removers aren't as good as you'd think either, his opponents can usually keep up before he starts ramping it up.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: well there 1st crown prince for one that can give those 'big bang' level gourmet god a run for his money

FCP is large planet level. what can he do to characters who tanked the big bang and are lightyears tall?

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:
@elderelijah190 said:

@benoma: umm when it comes down to physical wise,Jin outclasses midora in such an unimaginable way that its not even funny. Hax can't cover up for him from getting speedblitzed and oneshotted with multi planetary strikes. Threads like this don't deserve to get bumbed as jin currently outclasses the toriko verse and it's not like toriko is still ongoing. They aren't getting new feats,jin solos.

I dont understand why

jin's blitz will be dealt with by gourmet luck, and jin cant defend against minority world or hungry space

jin speedblitz wont be dealt with at all,take a look at this......

No Caption Provided

Behold an army of satan after absorbing the energy of the sun got speedblitzed and destroyed by jin,i'd like for you to take note of the amount of clones satan spammed there.

that is a huge number, but please note that if you put them side by side like that, they will all fit inside a single earth's volume

Not to mention satan is easily star level if lowballed.

please explain how satan is star level, with or without lowball

Midora looses horribly as his hax won't be able to change the stat gap between him and mori.

hax doesn't change the stat gap, but it makes the stats useless. Gourmet luck makes jin's attacks to miss, he has no way to resist minority world, and his durability is dealt with by atomic level attacks from midora

Tetsujin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calling the Gourmet Gods Big Bang level is completely disingenuous.

That Big Bang ended up creating like 6 or more different universes. They tanked that super Big Bang without so much as a scratch on them.

In other words, they tanked a multi-universal explosion without being harmed.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sakaar said:

Calling the Gourmet Gods Big Bang level is completely disingenuous.

That Big Bang ended up creating like 6 or more different universes. They tanked that super Big Bang without so much as a scratch on them.

In other words, they tanked a multi-universal explosion without being harmed.

even if you call them big bang level.. there's still no one in Gohs who can hurt them

Tetsujin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: I agree. They're all multi-universal level at the bare minimum.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008: It's not like Jin got new speed feats, but after re-reading the series, you'll find buried context that makes the ones he already has far more impressive. Him crossing solar systems to intercept Ohkwang by itself is faster than anything Midora has ever done (when you consider the distance between solar systems is on average a couple light years, and the timeframe was nanosecond-ish), and then he outdid that feat by blitzing Satan after using limit removers when Satan could previously tag him in speed mode.

where is timeframe given?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool: It wasn't stated, but yes, a timeframe was given. Which is why I rate the feat so highly, and why I think Jin at his most powerful is fast enough to blitz Midora several times over.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 higherpower  Moderator

@sy8008 said:

It was also stated removing the shackles placed on him by the Supreme God was impossible, throwing further confusion as to what the crown actually did. We don't even know what the shackles were the begin with. I don't remember if he had it broken then the thread was made either.

He needs to take the time to use them and I can't think of any time he has except against opponents he knew could take it. Limit Removers aren't as good as you'd think either, his opponents can usually keep up before he starts ramping it up.

Where was it explicitly stated to be impossible? Was it in one of the flashbacks?

He doesn't need to take time to use limit removers tbh. He just taps his temple and they're off. And he doesn't have to increase his limiters to like 250k to be faster than him either.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: It wasn't stated, but yes, a timeframe was given. Which is why I rate the feat so highly and why I think Jin at his most powerful is fast enough to blitz Midora several times over.

where did they give nanoseconds then?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Sy8000  Online

Where was it explicitly stated to be impossible? Was it in one of the flashbacks?

He doesn't need to take time to use limit removers tbh. He just taps his temple and they're off. And he doesn't have to increase his limiters to like 250k to be faster than him either.

In the same chapter the crown broke.

Tapping his temple does take time. Point is he's never going to blitz Midora before Minority World activates or anything on that level.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool said:
@god_vulcan said:

@kaiocool: It wasn't stated, but yes, a timeframe was given. Which is why I rate the feat so highly and why I think Jin at his most powerful is fast enough to blitz Midora several times over.

Jin went from one solar system to another faster than the timeframe it took Ohkwang to stab Ilpyo, who was standing a few feet away from him.

Ohkwang is faster than the speed of light.

It takes the speed of light 1 nanosecond to travel 1 foot.

Therefore, it wouldn't have taken more than couple nanoseconds for Ohkwang to stab Ilpyo, considering Ohkwang is far faster than the speed of light and Ilpyo was within arms reach from him.

Jin crossed the into the solar system and intercepted Ohkwang's strike (before he could tag Ilpyo), meaning he crossed that distance between solar systems (a few light years on average) in a matter of of nanoseconds. And that's with lowball, as Ohkwang is several times FTL.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@sy8008 said:
@god_vulcan said:

In the same chapter the crown broke.

Tapping his temple does take time. Point is he's never going to blitz Midora before Minority World activates or anything on that level.

I read it to see what you were talking about and bro, it doesn't confuse anything at all. That statement of removing it to be impossible was one of those hyperbolic statements not meant to be taken literally. It's the equivalent of a cliche shonen villain exclamating "impossible, how did you do that?" or "impossible, you can't defeat me!" whenever they're asses get kicked by the protagonist. It was never impossible considering we see it happen on panel, same thing with Jin breaking his crown (completing an act that was thoght to be impossible).

You seriously think Midora would use Minority World and do something like scatter Jin's atoms at the very beginning if the fight, before he gets a chance to merely tap his head and remove limiters?

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By kaiocool

@god_vulcan said:
@kaiocool said:

Jin went from one solar system to another faster than the timeframe it took Ohkwang to stab Ilpyo, who was standing a few feet away from him.

Ohkwang is faster than the speed of light.

It takes the speed of light 1 nanosecond to travel 1 foot.

Therefore, it wouldn't have taken more than couple nanoseconds for Ohkwang to stab Ilpyo, considering Ohkwang is far faster than the speed of light and Ilpyo was within arms reach from him.

Jin crossed the into the solar system and intercepted Ohkwang's strike (before he could tag Ilpyo), meaning he crossed that distance between solar systems (a few light years on average) in a matter of of nanoseconds. And that's with lowball, bc Ohkwang is several times FTL.

It's not rocket science.

this is when mori jin leaves

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

then king sheathes his sword, casually starts to walk away, comments on his age and coughed up blood

then he notices fox is alive and goes to stab him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the time jin gets to fly there is clearly a few seconds at least, not nanoseconds

still very fast but saying all that happened in nanoseconds doesnt make sense

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool: ...please put that in a spoiler block before I respond.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool: The reason your conclusion of it being a few seconds is incorrect is because you're assuming Ohkwang moves at the speed of a regular human. Ohkwang is faster than light.. so it wouldn't have taken him more than a couple nanoseconds to close the distance between him and Ilpyo to attack him, because Ilpyo was a few feet away from him and it takes light 1 nanosecond to travel a foot.

That means Jin crossed the solar system within that timeframe, because he moved to the location and blocked Ohkwang's attack before Ohkwang managed to hit Ilpyo.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By kaiocool

@god_vulcan said:

@kaiocool: The reason your conclusion of it being a few seconds is incorrect is because you're assuming Ohkwang moves at the speed of a regular human. Ohkwang is faster than light.. so it wouldn't have taken him more than a couple nanoseconds to close the distance between him and Ilpyo to attack him, because Ilpyo was a few feet away from him and it takes light 1 nanosecond to travel a foot.

That means Jin crossed the solar system within that timeframe, because he moved to the location and blocked Ohkwang's attack before Ohkwang managed to hit Ilpyo.

he doesn't do everything at ftl speed, specially when he is not fighting

sheathing his sword, casually walking around and checking the damage done to him, Even the strike on a completely unmoving fox. is very casual so he doesn't need to be doing that at anything more than regular human speed. you assumed he's using super speed there, and I don't see any reason he would

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool: Ohkwang can fight at FTL speeds. Even if it took a few seconds for him to sheath his sword and move, considering the distance between solar systems is a few light years on average, that feat is still millions-billions of times FTL which is fast enough to blitz Midora.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By kaiocool

@god_vulcan said:

@kaiocool: Ohkwang can fight at FTL speeds. Even if it took a few seconds for him to sheath his sword and move, considering the distance

jin starts moving before he sheathed his sword and moved, so he got those few seconds, and whatever time it took for king to assess damage and came back to kill.

so, crosses the star system in seconds. Not nanoseconds.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool: I'm starting to see what you're saying. But that would only debunks his travel speed. His reaction speed would still be on that level. Because he reacted to the attack as well.

Also I edited my last comment.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 emperorthanos-  Moderator

I wanna see Sy8008 and ET's current opinions on this.

Nothings changed. Unless this is current Mori, in which case Midora stomps for obvious reasons, he would blitz. He has better and more clearly cut speed feats. Midora an literally every Toriko scale their speed from one single feat.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool: I'm starting to see what you're saying. But that would only debunks his travel speed. His rraction speed would still be on that lvl. Bc he reacted to the attack as well.

Also I edited my last comment.

great

I am not realy debunking his speed, I just think the timeframe should be a few seconds, nanoseconds is too much

so he is fast enough to fly across a star system in seconds, see an attack happening and block it

just not nanoseconds

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool: Yeah I suffered from misremembering the sequence of events. I thought Jin left after Ohkwang turned around and prepared to stab Ilpyo. However I don't think it changes much in the grand scope of things.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan said:

I wanna see Sy8008 and ET's current opinions on this.

Nothings changed. Unless this is current Mori, in which case Midora stomps for obvious reasons, he would blitz. He has better and more clearly cut speed feats. Midora an literally every Toriko scale their speed from one single feat.

I agree. I am currently trying to convincr HA otherwise though. He argues that Midora would kill him with Minority World or equally lethal abilities at the very beginning of the fight before Jin manages to use limit removers or speed mode, which I don't think is fair or practical.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By kaiocool

@god_vulcan said:

@kaiocool: Yeah I suffered from misremembering the sequence of events. I thought Jin left after Ohkwang turned around and prepared to stab Ilpyo. However I don't thing it changes much in the grand scope of things.

ok

also to @emperorthanos

Jin is faster but he has no way to get past food luck, or to counter minority world

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool said:
@god_vulcan said:

@kaiocool: Yeah I suffered from misremembering the sequence of events. I thought Jin left after Ohkwang turned around and prepared to stab Ilpyo. However I don't thing it changes much in the grand scope of things.

ok

also to @emperorthanos

Jin is faster but he has no way to get past food luck, or to counter minority world

Neither Food Luck nor Minority World are passive, and you just admitted Jin's speed advantage so Jin blitzes and KO's him before he activates either.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By kaiocool

@god_vulcan said:
@kaiocool said:

ok

also to @emperorthanos

Neither Food Luck nor Minority World are passive, and you just admitted Jin's speed advantage so Jin blitzes and KO's him before he activates either.

jin's speed mode or limiter removals are not passive either, so midora can activate minority world before getting ko'd

food luck isn't activated

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Sy8000  Online

@god_vulcan:

I read it to see what you were talking about and bro, it doesn't confuse anything at all. That statement of removing it to be impossible was one of those hyperbolic statements not meant to be taken literally. It's the equivalent of a cliche shonen villain exclamating "impossible, how did you do that?" or "impossible, you can't defeat me!" whenever they're asses get kicked by the protagonist.

Chapter 292. This isn't Satan saying it was impossible, it was whoever Mori was flashing back to.

It was never impossible considering we see it happen on panel, same thing with Jin breaking his crown (completing an act that was thoght to be impossible).

We saw the crown break. We don't know if that's all there was to the shackles. Also the whole "Supreme God" position he apparently achieved is very strange because apparently the buddha he killed before the series was also one and he wasn't that powerful. More details are needed.

You seriously think Midora would use Minority World and do something like scatter Jin's atoms at the very beginning if the fight, before he gets a chance to merely tap his head and remove limiters?

Yes. He only has to think to activate it or Gourmet Luck. Also when exactly has Mori opened with limit removers except when he needed to (due to being weakened) or knew about his opponent? Hui with all Jin's knowledge certainly didn't spam them.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool: How can he activate Minority World before Jin activates limit removers if you just conceded that Jin was faster?

The main time Midora used it defensively was to redirect Acacia's Gourmet Spank and it was activated.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Sy8000  Online

There are several speed feats and Midora clearly scales above the characters who performed them anyway...it's not like Mori is any better if you're looking at it this way. Outside speed amps, the best feat I can think of from base is keeping up with Natak who reacted to Yeoui's expansion.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Sy8000  Online

@god_vulcan: The speed at which Ohkwang casually stabs someone is not the same as the speed at which he actually fights.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By kaiocool

@god_vulcan said:

@kaiocool: How can he activate Minority World before Jin activates limit removers if you just conceded that Jin was faster?

The main time Midora used it defensively to redirect Acacia's Gourmet Spank it was activated.

jin is faster after he activates speed mode or limit removal, by the time he activates limiters midora activates minority world

it was mentioned, to emphasize it was being used - not activated. Food luck is always active

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 higherpower  Moderator

@kaiocool:

jin is faster after he activates speed mode or limit removal, by the time he activates limiters midora activates minority world

No he's not. Jin has better speed feats than him in base and he can knock him out in a single blow.

it was mentioned, not activated. Food luck is always active

Food Luck isn't passive; I think you're making that up.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@sy8008 said:

@god_vulcan: The speed at which Ohkwang casually stabs someone is not the same as the speed at which he actually fights.

He also "casually" smashed two planets together in the blink of an eye. Whether he was casual or not doesn't hold weight over him being FTL.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By kaiocool

@god_vulcan:

No he's not. Jin has better speed feats than him in base

like what? case could be made for opposite actually

and he can knock him out in a single blow.

midora has taken gourmet punches from acacia, he's not going down in one blow, given his regeneration

Food Luck isn't passive; I think you're making that up.

Food luck has been subconscious/passive ever since it was introduced early in the series

(toriko and rest determine the spot that has the best chance to capture, komatsu is already sitting there just by subconscious food luck.)

No one learns to "activate" gourmet luck in the series

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midora. Still has speed to compete and Jin still can't counter his hax. His regen and hax make putting him down pretty hard, aside from his general toughness and and endurance. His own physicals might be a little lacking, but he can still play ball and he has nice AOE/DC attacks of his own.

Even assuming Jin wins, it would by no means be a "blitz one shot" or anything of the sort. He's gonna have to get past Minority World, Hungry Space, Gourmet Luck, insane regen and vitality and just Midora's general ability. It wouldn't be easy for either, but I see hax taking it home for Midora, since Jin offers no true counters.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Sy8000  Online

@god_vulcan said:
@sy8008 said:

He also "casually" smashed two planets together in the blink of an eye. Whether he was casual or not doesn't hold weight over him being FTL.

He was in the middle of a fight there. Characters aren't usually going to be moving at super speeds outside of fights. Mori intercepted him when he was literally just calmly stabbing a guy he'd already beat.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@sy8008:

Chapter 292. This isn't Satan saying it was impossible, it was whoever Mori was flashing back to.

We saw the crown break. We don't know if that's all there was to the shackles. Also the whole "Supreme God" position he apparently achieved is very strange because apparently the buddha he killed before the series was also one and he wasn't that powerful. More details are needed

I know. Still, it was stated to be impossible only for it to actually happen, meaning it was never truly impossible in the first place. And I'm pretty sure the crown itself were the shackles.

Yes. He only has to think to activate it or Gourmet Luck.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this, but GL can run out and doesn't stay active for prolonged uses, nor has it been shown redirecting any attacks with Star wide AOE. As for his counter against Minority World, Jin could just litter the battlefield with clones as a viable deterrent and Midora won't be able to attack them all at once nor use MW to atomize all of them individually; especially if he amps them with speed mode. He can also surround Midora with his clones and perform omni-directional attacks and Minority World can't defend against that.

Also when exactly has Mori opened with limit removers except when he needed to (due to being weakened) or knew about his opponent? Hui with all Jin's knowledge certainly didn't spam them.

I misremembered. He's opened fights with acupuncture on numerous occasions but not specifically Limit Removers. Though I do believe Jin to be faster than Midora in base regardless so it doesn't change the outcome of the fight.

@kaiocool

like what? case could be made for opposite actually

Blitzing Satan who has feats like tagging him in speed mode.

midora has taken gourmet punches from acacia, he's not going down in one blow, given his regeneration

Acacia's striking power absolutely pales in comparison to Jin. He has no feats that hold a candle to obliterating 200 quadrillions clones with arguable planet lvl durability and extinguishing the Sun with air pressure from a kick. Midora's regeneration is worthless here; Jin oneshotted Satan who regenerated from this:

Food luck has been subconscious/passive ever since it was introduced early in the series

(toriko and rest determine the spot that has the best chance to capture, komatsu is already sitting there. No one learns to "activate" gourmet luck in the series

That's not a combat scenario.

@marc_55

Midora. Still has speed to compete and Jin still can't counter his hax.

Midora has 0 speed feats to suggest he can compete with him. His hax doesn't matter if he's blitzed before he can use it.

His regen and hax make putting him down pretty hard, aside from his general toughness and and endurance. His own physicals might be a little lacking, but he can still play ball and he has nice AOE/DC attacks of his own.

I already mentioned why his hax doesn't matter; his regen is worthless as well because Jin already killed someone with a superior healing factor. His AOE attacks is large planetary at best, while the shockwaves from Jin's blows have blanketed the Sun. Plus, no AOE from Midora can tag a guy who traversed light years in seconds.

Even assuming Jin wins, it would by no means be a "blitz one shot" or anything of the sort.

Literally yes it would. Midora has no speed feats to suggest he can react to a blitz and no physical durability feats to tank even a single kick from him at full power.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Marc_55

@god_vulcan said:

@marc_55

Midora has 0 speed feats to suggest he can compete with him. His hax doesn't matter if he's blitzed before he can use it.

Speed feats? Gourmet Luck prevents this exact thing, I've seen nothing that implies Midora can't react and combat Jin.

I already mentioned why his hax doesn't matter; his regen is worthless as well because Jin already killed someone with a superior healing factor.

Feats for that healing factor?

His AOE attacks is large planetary at best, while the shockwaves from Jin's blows have blanketed the Sun.

Is that only with limiters removed? Not a base thing, and large planetary aoe is pretty good considering they'll be meters apart.

Plus, no AOE from Midora can tag a guy who traversed light years in seconds.

What? Midora has fought and beat people who can literally eat attacks out of the air that do that exact thing. Why would that be too much for him? Not to mention that being done in Speed Mode, not base. If I'm reading these arguments correctly.

Literally yes it would.

Not seeing it.

Midora has no speed feats to suggest he can react to a blitz

Feats?

and no physical durability feats to tank even a single kick from him at full power.

Which is why things like Minority World, Gourmet Luck and Hungry Place are in play. Jin couldn't realistically end it before getting caught up in the hax fray. So, speed feats. Thanks.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Blitzing Satan who has feats like tagged him in speed mode, throwing Jupiter at the Earth in seconds and blitzing him from Earth to the Sun in 2 panels.

when does he blitz released satan in base?

Acacia's striking power absolutely pales in comparison to Jin. He has no feats that hold a candle to obliterating 200 quadrillions clones with arguable planet lvl durability and extinguishing the Sun with air pressure from a kick. Midora's regeneration is worthless here; Jin oneshotted Satan who regenerated from this:

1 that is after the release of his final limiter, so he can't ko midora before using minority world

2. gourmet luck causes it to miss, and jin mori can't kick too many times like that before rebound

That's not a combat scenario.

no, but it shows gourmet luck is not activated, it's something that's constantly active whether you are in combat or not

or do you think in combat you have to switch on something that is constantly on in your normal life? No one in the series even spends any time learning how to "activate" gourmet luck, because it has always ben passive. Just highlight when used

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Sy8000  Online

@god_vulcan:

I know. Still, it was stated to be impossible only for it to actually happen, meaning it was never truly impossible in the first place. And I'm pretty sure the crown itself were the shackles.

It's still vague. Also it was promptly reveled that Mori was massively weakened from limit removers despite the whole Supreme God thing and he struggled with R, so the "amp" isn't even consistent with itself.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this, but GL can run out and doesn't stay active for prolonged uses, nor has it been shown redirecting any attacks with Star wide AOE.

He doesn't need to keep it active forever. Also Mori's own god mode doesn't last forever either.

He wouldn't need to redirect the whole attack, just make it miss him.

As for his counter against Minority World, Jin could just litter the battlefield with clones as a viable deterrent and Midora won't be able to attack them all at once nor use MW to atomize all of them individually;

Why wouldn't he be able to? Minority World worked on Acacia's massive hands, it shouldn't have trouble working on multiple opponents. Also he doesn't need to atomize them just collapse their vitals. He could probably revert them out of Jecheondaesong mode too. Mori can't maintain large amounts of clones either.

especially if he amps them with speed mode. He can also surround Midora with his clones and perform omni-directional attacks and Minority World can't defend against that.

He can consume the attacks with Hungry Space. Also I'm not seeing why Minority World would be unable to stop the omni-directional attacks (which they really aren't, just a lot of clones attacking a large area).

Really though the fight would never get to that point. Midora could just attack Mori himself at the start, undo his transformation and shut down his vitals.

I misremembered. He's opened fights with acupuncture on numerous occasions but not specifically Limit Removers. Though I do believe Jin to be faster than Midora in base regardless so it doesn't change the outcome of the fight.

He has no speed feats on Midora's level in base to be honest.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@sy8008 said:
@emperorthanos said:

There are several speed feats and Midora clearly scales above the characters who performed them anyway...it's not like Mori is any better if you're looking at it this way. Outside speed amps, the best feat I can think of from base is keeping up with Natak who reacted to Yeoui's expansion.

There really isn't. There is only speed feat everyone scales from and that is the Derous laser speed feat. The Starjun thing is more precog and how far a distance he can see.

And none of those feats were performed by Midora. While Jin actually performed his own feats.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 higherpower  Moderator

@marc_55:

Speed feats? Gourmet Luck prevents this exact thing,

Scans for Gourmet Luck passively redirecting attacks with Star lvl AOE.

I've seen nothing that implies Midora can't react and combat Jin.

Jin blitzed Satan who had previously tagged him in speed mode before he could react. Midora has zero feats on that level, especially since Jin's solar system feat in speed mode is already faster than anything Midora has already done.

Feats for that healing factor?

If not superior it's definitely on the same level. 80% of Satan's body composition disappeared and he regenerated instantly. Jin oneshotted him meaning he overloaded that healing factor as well.

Is that only with limiters removed? Not a base thing, and large planetary aoe is pretty good considering they'll be meters apart.

Why does it matter whether it's in base or not? It makes no sense to me why you and HA are attempting to restrict Jin to base this entire fight. Anyways, literally Large Planetary attacks won't scratch him. Midora's only a factor in this fight because of his hax. His DC isn't doing anything and Jin can avoid it if he chooses too.

What? Midora has fought and beat people who can literally eat attacks out of the air that do that exist thing. Why would that be too much for him?

Um no. Derous' extra dimensional laser went outside of the solar system at best. Jin went from one solar system to an entirely different one, which means he crossed the space in between, said space which is on average a couple light years and it takes the speed of light just under an hour to leave our solar system.

Plus, even if the two speed feats were the "exact thing", by your own admission Midora has only FOUGHT people who react to that to that laser's speed, while Jin has blitzed someone who in turn blitzed someone who can move at that speed. They're not close at all.

Feats?

I've said it like 3 times now. Blitzing Satan who blitzed Jin in speed mode >>>>> blitzing Joa who reacted to Derous' laser/keeping up with Acacia.

Which is why things like Minority World, Gourmet Luck and Hungry Place are in play. Jin couldn't realistically end it before getting caught up in the hax fray. So, speed feats. Thanks.

1. Gourmet Luck can't do anything about attacks with star lvl AOE
  2. Minority World can't do anything about a clone army. Midora wouldn't know which is the real Jin in order to apply techniques like reversing body functions or scattering atoms, and Minority World can't redirect omnidirectional attacks.
  3. He would get blitzed before he uses any of the three abilities you mentioned.
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@kaiocool said:
@god_vulcan said:

ok

also to @emperorthanos

Minority world has to be activated as does Food Luck. Jin being faster simply means he attacks him before he can even activate it. It's not like Midora never got hit by Acacia

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By kaiocool

@emperorthanos said:
@kaiocool said:

ok

also to @emperorthanos

Minority world has to be activated as does Food Luck. Jin being faster simply means he attacks him before he can even activate it. It's not like Midora never got hit by Acacia

Jin is faster, but he does not have the speed or dc to end midora without activating his own speed mode and limiter release, which gives midora enough time to activate his own hax

and midora's hax is full counter to jin's

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Marc_55

@emperorthanos said:
@sy8008 said:
@emperorthanos said:

There really isn't. There is only speed feat everyone scales from and that is the Derous laser speed feat. The Starjun thing is more precog and how far a distance he can see.

And none of those feats were performed by Midora. While Jin actually performed his own feats.

Midora doe scales to just about every one of those speed feats. Since he's definitely faster than evolved Neo and Acacia separately, as he fought them combined. Note, evolved Neo ate Derous' Laser out of the air.