Jin Mo-Ri VS H'el

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jin Mo-Ri

VS
VS

H'el

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• In character.
  • Random encounter.
  • Standard gear.
  • Win by any means.
  • They start 100 meters apart.
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for H'el?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin takes this with low-mid difficulty.

Feats for H'el?

Beating New 52 Superman, Wonder Woman, Superboy, and Supergirl. Some matter manipulation, time manipulation (not really offensively) and psychic abilities, but that won't be useful for him since Jin would probably blitz him off the bat.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If his best feat is beating New 52 Supes then he might be a good match for Jin. How fast is he?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sy8000

Feats for H'el?

Most can be found in these threads:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/hel-respect-thread-1600993/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/h-el-vs-thanos-1501039/?page=2

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SirNeko

@akronawol17 said:

Feats for H'el?

H'el curbstomps.

Created illusions for Supergirl with Telepathy

Molecule Manipulated Superboy's arm.

Blitzed Superman, Superman couldn't react to H'el moving.

Easily took Superman's punches when Superman shook the entire Earth by punching him.

Teleported Fortress of Solitude.

1 shot Superman into the Orbit.

1 hit K.Od Superman twice.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If his best feat is beating New 52 Supes then he might be a good match for Jin. How fast is he?

IIRC he grabbed Superboy too fast for Superman to see and Superman was worried about him being that fast.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So from what I gather, he's FTL, planet level, has some matter manipulation and time hax. Mo-Ri should be faster in both combat and travel speed, and is multi-planet level in both DC and durability. As long as he doesn't get careless and get tagged with matter manipulation, he should take this fight mid-diff.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SirNeko

@akronawol17 said:

So from what I gather, he's FTL, planet level, has some matter manipulation and time hax. Mo-Ri should be faster in both combat and travel speed, and is multi-planet level in both DC and durability. As long as he doesn't get careless and get tagged with matter manipulation, he should take this fight mid-diff.

Jin gets TPd instantly. Also how is he Multi-Planet in durability? He almost died to a sword that sliced a planet's surface.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Akronawol17

@sirneko: Or H'el gets blitzed, which is more likely.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SirNeko

@akronawol17 said:

@sirneko: Or H'el gets blitzed, which is more likely.

Show me a feat from Jin, that makes him even scratch H'el. Jin feats are always blown out of what they really are. I don't want some BS scales, I want pure feats, like I gave for H'el.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: just by sitting his staff down, it sent cracks throughout most of a planet. This is the same staff he effortlessly carries everywhere, and it wasn't even at full size.

He's also stopped a planet-cleaving attack with one hand, received little to no damage from two planets colliding on him (the same planets were also destroyed as collateral damage in his fight), and by very casually extending his staff, it made a gigantic hole that reached nearly to the center of the planet.

Is that enough to scratch him? Because I think he'd get a lot more then just a scratch from Mo-Ri.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

- Stopped and tanked an attack that almost cleaved Oraeguk/Sage Realm (a planet the size of star) in half.

- Tanked the destruction of said planet.

- Is capable of reacting to his own staff, which can cross the distance between Earth and the moon (240,000 miles) before someone with millisecond reactions can perceive it.

- Casually slaughters beings with continent level+ durability by the hundreds of thousands

- Possesses an array of indestructible magical weapons which he can make copies of. His weapons easily wreck planets.

- Magical lightning bolts that can tag FTL beings

- Survived the collision of 2 planets at MFTL speeds

- Can sense things across solar systems and can intercept attacks from across solar systems, further proving he's FTL

- Has telepathic powers in his own right, but hasn't really used them offensively

- Punches as hard as Natak, the God of War. Natak punches so hard he can damage and break the Ruyi Jingu Bang which comes out of multi-planetary level explosions literally without a scratch.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SirNeko

@akronawol17 said:

@sirneko: just by sitting his staff down, it sent cracks throughout most of a planet. This is the same staff he effortlessly carries everywhere, and it wasn't even at full size.

He's also stopped a planet-cleaving attack with one hand, received little to no damage from two planets colliding on him (the same planets were also destroyed as collateral damage in his fight), and by very casually extending his staff, it made a gigantic hole that reached nearly to the center of the planet.

Is that enough to scratch him? Because I think he'd get a lot more then just a scratch from Mo-Ri.

1. You don't know how big was the "planet" he "cracked".

2. He didn't crack a planet, he created few meters worth of a sink hole IIRC.

3. 2 rocks near them, after that only a little rubble around them hardly counts as surviving 2 planets crushing him. Also the rocks around them were quite small if you take them as comparison. Not only that, it was off-panel. Just like was his planet explosion escape.

You throw the word planet around a lot. Not everything around in space is a planet.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Akronawol17

@sirneko: "2 rocks" lol. Not only was the attack called "throwing a planet", but weaker characters like the First Crowned Prince can cleave planets in two. Mo-Ri himself stopped that attack, and that was before all of his training. That feat was done by a top-tier, so I'd say context is enough to support them being planets.

By the way, Isn't New 52 Superman's best feat benchpressing earth's weight?

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akronawol17: for 5 days straight with no contact with sun light

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SirNeko

@akronawol17 said:

@sirneko: "2 rocks" lol. Not only was the attack called "throwing a planet", but weaker characters like the First Crowned Prince can cleave planets in two. Mo-Ri himself stopped that attack, and that was before all of his training. That feat was done by a top-tier, so I'd say context is enough to support them being planets.

By the way, Isn't New 52 Superman's best feat benchpressing earth's weight?

Yes 2 rocks, look at the picture when he is fighting The King, those are not planets compared to them unless they somehow got gigantic. I don't care what the attack's name is, those are not planets. Boros in OPM has a planet busting attack name, doesn't mean it can be considered planet busting feat just because of the name.

I refuted everything you posted, now post something that makes it look like Jin can scratch H'el who was dusting off Superman's attacks like they were nothing and 1 hit K.Od Superman like it was nothing multiple times.

Best strength feat I remember for Superman is benching the Earth for 5 days with no Sunlight in the core of planet Earth.

Best speed feat I remember is MFTL when he went from Pluto to Earth and tracked Outlaws in Red Hood and the Outlaws comic book. Outlaws teleported from a spaceship near Pluto while clocking their teleportation with high tech alien tech. Superman was next to the Spaceship, right after teleporting they all said a sentence and Superman next to them. Consider that light travels 4 hours from Pluto to Earth.

and H'el was making Superman look like a snail.

So which makes Jin so much faster than H'el?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

- Stopped and tanked an attack that almost cleaved Oraeguk/Sage Realm (a planet the size of star) in half.

- Tanked the destruction of said planet.

- Is capable of reacting to his own staff, which can cross the distance between Earth and the moon (240,000 miles) before someone with millisecond reactions can perceive it.

- Casually slaughters beings with continent level+ durability by the hundreds of thousands

- Possesses an array of indestructible magical weapons which he can make copies of. His weapons easily wreck planets.

- Magical lightning bolts that can tag FTL beings

- Survived the collision of 2 planets at MFTL speeds

- Can sense things across solar systems and can intercept attacks from across solar systems, further proving he's FTL

- Has telepathic powers in his own right, but hasn't really used them offensively

- Punches as hard as Natak, the God of War. Natak punches so hard he can damage and break the Ruyi Jingu Bang which comes out of multi-planetary level explosions literally without a scratch.

1. Proof that Oraeguk is a size of a star.

2. Off planet tanking, doesn't count, could have survived any other way.

3. There was no speed narrated for the staff, it could have been 1 millisecond to 1 or 2 seconds. And there is a huge difference in 1 millisecond and 1 second.

4. Featless beings, 1 angel that was at Seol was a lot bigger than those beings at Oraeguk.

5. Proof that it wrecks planets?

6. FTL is slow for H'el.

7. Proof that the planets were MFTL and those weren't planets.

8. Superman can do all that and better.

9. So why did you bring it up?

10. Proof that it can tank a multi-planetary explosion?

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: first off, what makes him so fast is crossing into a solar system to stop the King from killing Il-Pyo. We know he was at least several planets away, because Il-Pyo had already checked the surrounding planets, and Mo-Ri didn't even know he was in the realm until the King attacked.

Oh, and you haven't really refuted much of what I've said. Your just saying "what's the size of the planets"? Well, a simple answer is I don't know. The mangaka is Crap at scaling. Even the Oraeguk, which was at least as big as earth, looked like a barren meteor from a distance. It's just the way he draws. That doesn't discredit the feats though. It's a different case from Boros, and you know it. Boros doesn't have feats to support his statements, The King on the other hand is more powerful then someone who could cleave full planets in half.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SirNeko

@akronawol17 said:

@sirneko: first off, what makes him so fast is crossing into a solar system to stop the King from killing Il-Pyo. We know he was at least several planets away, because Il-Pyo had already checked the surrounding planets, and Mo-Ri didn't even know he was in the realm until the King attacked.

Oh, and you haven't really refuted much of what I've said. Your just saying "what's the size of the planets"? Well, a simple answer is I don't know. The mangaka is Crap at scaling. Even the Oraeguk, which was at least as big as earth, looked like a barren meteor from a distance. It's just the way he draws. That doesn't discredit the feats though. It's a different case from Boros, and you know it. Boros doesn't have feats to support his statements, The King on the other hand is more powerful then someone who could cleave full planets in half.

He used his suit's power to travel so fast, I don't see how that translates into a fight. He was traveling through space in linear fashion.

I refuted everything you said since you never answered with more proof to my questions and refutes.

I said again, 2 rocks crushing them were not planets, they didn't scale to planets, they weren't even moons. If the mangaka can't scale, that is not my problem, that is his problem. Go tell him to draw better or you can't win Comic Vine arguments.

What exactly made Oraeguk look as big as the Earth?

Also nobody cut a planet in half as far as I remember, somebody tried, he cut jin and surface of the planet. Nothing there suggests he could have cut the planet in half. Also he cut Jin pretty easily to the shoulder. If you say he could have cut the planet, I will say he could have cut Jin in half as well, so there goes his multi-planet durability right out of the window which he doesn't have anyway.

You said that Oraeguk is the size of the Earth, some other guy said it's the size of a star. Can't you Jin wankers make up your mind? What size is it then?

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Again, arguing size isn't refuting. At this point you are either downplaying or don't read GoH.

1.The planet Mo-Ri fought FCP on was over 22,000 km in circumference iirc, and it wasn't just "cut the surface", he was about halfway through the planet. And guess what? FCP didn't even make contact with the ground when he sliced, Mo-Ri took it head on with only a gash in his shoulder. Not only that, but Mo-Ri is the one who stopped it. With one arm. Before his latest powerup.

2. You must not know how speed feats work. If Mo-Ri can travel that fast, he must have the reactions to avoid debris and navigate. At the very least his reactions are FTL, possibly MFTL since he made it in a few minutes at most.

3. Resorting to insults, are we? How kind of you.

The planet is at least tens of thousands of km in diameter based off of statements, so at the very least it's comparable to earth in size. I have heard of scaling putting it at star size, but I didn't mention it because I'm not big on pixel scaling, which is probably how they got the size for it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@sirneko said:
@akronawol17 said:

He used his suit's power to travel so fast, I don't see how that translates into a fight. He was traveling through space in linear fashion.

I refuted everything you said since you never answered with more proof to my questions and refutes.

1. I said again, 2 rocks crushing them were not planets, they didn't scale to planets, they weren't even moons. If the mangaka can't scale, that is not my problem, that is his problem. Go tell him to draw better or you can't win Comic Vine arguments.

2. What exactly made Oraeguk look as big as the Earth?

3. Also nobody cut a planet in half as far as I remember, somebody tried, he cut jin and surface of the planet. Nothing there suggests he could have cut the planet in half. Also he cut Jin pretty easily to the shoulder. If you say he could have cut the planet, I will say he could have cut Jin in half as well, so there goes his multi-planet durability right out of the window which he doesn't have anyway.

4. You said that Oraeguk is the size of the Earth, some other guy said it's the size of a star. Can't you Jin wankers make up your mind? What size is it then?

1. They were indeed planets.

No Caption Provided

So you say they are (were) moons, or space rock infinitely smaller. Then tell me, can you see The Fox in the above image? Can you spot the said space rock in the vicinity of this star system? The only two things that collides are these two planets I've posted above.

No Caption Provided

Hyperion at the epicenter of two planets.

No Caption Provided

There is no issue with scaling here whatsoever. And these two planets are what I've shown in the first scan.

If you want moons, I can give you moons.

- Rock smaller than our moon
- Our moon.

2. "As big as Earth"? No. Sage Realm is proportions bigger.

a. A full extension of RJB can extend from Earth to moon, a distance which if we place all the nine planets in our solar system next to each other, is a distance from Mercury to pluto. Scan is presented above.

b. Full extension of RJB on Sage Realm.

No Caption Provided

A full extension on Sage Realm amounts to only half the diameter of the entire planet. If you want more scaling and proof, I'll provide more, but I hope this is enough.

3. Refer to point #1. Sage Realms cut was in the multi planetary range. Two planets colliding did not harm him one bit, but the Kings sword injure Jin nonetheless. Its a blunt force vs cutting force durability we are talking about here. And again, a multi planatary strike with enough power to easily harm Jin. Furthermore, in the fight in reference versus the 3rd prince, Jin had refused to use his armor. He was fighting naked.

4. The planet is bigger. I urge you Jin lowballers to stop lowballing.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sy8000

bump

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el with high difficulty

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Lmao at planets being rocks

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@sirneko: Jin has gotten a lot better feats since this thread was made. Recently his fight with Satan wrecked the Sun (though it might be a tiny hot ball of gas to you)

Do you still stand by what you said?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Jin one shots. Not seeing the reason for the desperate need to put H'El in this league. Planets are rocks lol.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin Mori.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That should be a Vine meme from now on. All Planet Busters are just Rock Busters now

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin is a rock buster so he wins pretty easily. I've never seen H'el bust a rock before

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 higherpower  Moderator
Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cerberus369616

@god_vulcan: Rock Breaker Hulk can't Rock Break under his own power, it's a shared feat

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Rocks are below boulders, so Toph is still the undisputed champion of comicvine.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Jin should win. He will have some difficulty with H'els tk though.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SirNeko

@god_vulcan said:

@sirneko: Jin has gotten a lot better feats since this thread was made. Recently his fight with Satan wrecked the Sun (though it might be a tiny hot ball of gas to you)

Do I still stand by what I said? Yes I do, that was a year ago when he didn't have those feats, I don't see what new feats have anything to do with what I stood by?

Do I think Jin can win with his new feats? No.

H'el still has TK, TP and Molecular manipulation. Doesn't matter how powerful Jin is when he gets TPd in a second.

New 52 Superman has enough strength to bench Earth for 5 days with no sunlight, strong enough to move planets and push back a ship the size of hundreds of planets with MMH. New 52 Superman going all out and hitting H'el did nothing more than tickle him.

H'el completely blitzed New 52 Superman, the guy who flew from Pluto to Earth in mere seconds and flew from the end of the Universe to Earth in 60 days. H'el moved so fast Superman thought he was teleporting.

H'el has too much hax and enough physical powers to crush Jin without his hax.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dextersinister1

@god_vulcan said:

Fights are based on the characters when the threads where made.

You don't bump a Naruto thread from 8 years ago and go well he can bust mountains now or a Thor thread and go well he's depowered now.

Anyway no one ever seems to use the Krpyton ark when talking about Hel. It's like they've only seen the feats posted from his fight on Earth. He is physically unkillable and can time travel at will. It required Supermans dad to spend 20 years making a device that could beat him and that was only after he had weakened himself by splitting himself into multiple copies and sending them to different time zones.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SirNeko

@dextersinister1 said:
@god_vulcan said:

You don't bump a Naruto thread from 8 years ago and go well he can bust mountains now or a Thor thread and go well he's depowered now.

Anyway no one ever seems to use the Krpyton ark when talking about Hel. It's like they've only seen the feats posted from his fight on Earth. He is physically unkillable and can time travel at will. It required Supermans dad to spend 20 years making a device that could beat him and that was only after he had weakened himself by splitting himself into multiple copies and sending them to different time zones.

Yeah, very few people here seem to actually have read about him. Sadly I don't think the H'el on Earth series includes the part on Krypton where he got a lot more hax.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dextersinister1: you missed the point. that question was out of curiosity - to test the extent of denial. H'El didn't have any shot back then, nor does he have it right now, the claims of "eh, planets were just rocks" are self sufficient, interesting part was whether the facade would continue or not. To use your naruto analogy, this is asking if spiderman would still win against naruto, in a thread made in war arc.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan said:

He hasn't gotten any amps. Feats should still apply.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin won back then, and stomps now.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SirNeko

@princearagorn1 said:

@dextersinister1: you missed the point. that question was out of curiosity - to test the extent of denial. H'El didn't have any shot back then, nor does he have it right now, the claims of "eh, planets were just rocks" are self sufficient, interesting part was whether the facade would continue or not. To use your naruto analogy, this is asking if spiderman would still win against naruto, in a thread made in war arc.

Having 0 arguments against my posts doesn't mean I am in denial. Claiming somebody is denial is the first part of losing the arugment. They weren't planets, I proved that already, old topic make a new one if you want to talk about it more.

H'el stomped then and stomps now.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SirNeko

@highaccuser said:
@dextersinister1 said:
@god_vulcan said:

He hasn't gotten any amps. Feats should still apply.

Feats do apply, except he didn't have the feats a year ago, that he has now.

What he was doing would be equal if I said that Superman can't move planets when Superman #1 was out, then he years later moves planets and the guy asks me if I still stand by it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sirneko: true. There is no way to argue against "planets are rocks lol", because that is denial at it's finest. The only question was what was the extent of it.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 higherpower  Moderator

@sirneko said:

Do I still stand by what I said? Yes I do, that was a year ago when he didn't have those feats, I don't see what new feats have anything to do with what I stood by?

Well because it should be apparent now that Jin is out of his league. I was trying to see if you would call the Sun a firecracker or something lol

Do I think Jin can win with his new feats? No.

Ha. Probably because Jin is still rock buster

H'el still has TK, TP and Molecular manipulation. Doesn't matter how powerful Jin is when he gets TPd in a second.

Not before getting blitzed and one-shotted. Jin can paralyze him with blood vessel needle ryu (acupuncture) or seal him with his gourd. A simple Hwechook or Yeoui to the face would take his head off

New 52 Superman has enough strength to bench Earth for 5 days with no sunlight, strong enough to move planets and push back a ship the size of hundreds of planets with MMH. New 52 Superman going all out and hitting H'el did nothing more than tickle him.

So basically New52 has great lifting feats? Cool. The farthest he'd get is probably carrying Yeoui, Jin still outstats him in every single way. He's near star lvl in striking (and has the feats to back it up) so just because Superman can't down H'el doesn't mean Jin (who's way stronger) can't either.

In fact, now that I think about it, that's not impressive at all. A clone of Jin Mo-Ri was able to repel Jupiter back into it's position at MFTL speeds (albeit with the help of Han). Hui Mo-Ri did this while dying, without any arms or legs, and Jupiter has a mass that's 2.5 times greater than all the planets in our solar system combined, and is over 1,000x larger than Earth. Pushing it back at MFTL speeds while dying (without arms or legs) is nothing less than a dwarf star lvl strength feat.

H'el completely blitzed New 52 Superman, the guy who flew from Pluto to Earth in mere seconds and flew from the end of the Universe to Earth in 60 days. H'el moved so fast Superman thought he was teleporting.

The first 2 are 100% travel speeds, Superman can't fight that fast, H'el still gets blitzed by Jin, even more so with limiter removal

H'el has too much hax and enough physical powers to crush Jin without his hax.

His hax is his only saving grace here. Jin sends an army of clones to finish him off

I know lol

This example proves my point. It was 8 months old when I bumped it, Jin won back then but got feats that make him obviously stomp now. The only reason I bumped it was because the lowball was insane, with planets beings rocks and all.

Cool. No one's arguing on his abilities

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H'el

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: true. There is no way to argue against "planets are rocks lol", because that is denial at it's finest. The only question was what was the extent of it.

The way to argue that is to show that planets aren't rocks, yet here you are strawmanning instead.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: You are absolutely correct, Jin is out of his league, way below his league.

What are Jin's speed feats? Superman can travel millions of times faster than light while nigh-powerless and H'el was blitzing him so fast that Superman didn't even see him move. H'el was next to him, next panel he was infront of him with Superboy by the throat, didn't see him move once. Superman can react moving hundreds of times at the speed of light.

Superman has moved planets and moved a spaceship that dwarfed Earth by thousands in size. Don't start with some random scaling which makes Jin a star level. New 52 Superman was scaled to be Solar System level when he benched Earth for 5 days and that was with no sunlight to absorb. He also tanked a black hole collapsing on him while nigh-powerless and H'el was hurting him with ease.

How will Jin and his clones exactly hurt a guy who can exist in Astral Plane and use powerful TP?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin Mo-Ri