@chaos239: more impressive than getting killed by a lazer gun

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
#53 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2186 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@purpledeadragon said:
@Trndo said:
@chaos239 said:
@purpledeadragon said:

Team dies and this is a mismatch. Goku casually solos.

Fixed

Yeah, too bad Goku doesn't have the feats to contest with them, Super makes him look so weak, even with the Manga, which shows SSJ Blue respect, he still doesn't have the feats to compete.

Only thing Goku has is destructive power by powerscaling his full power SSJ Blue with a Zamasu who was going to blow up a Galaxy, and that only counts if we take statements as totally true.

I like Dragon Ball, it is pretty important for me, and I've been reading the manga and watching the anime since I was a little kid, if I know something is Dragon Ball, as much as I wish Goku to be in their level, he is not, he would get blitzed and punched to the sun.

No Caption Provided

A feat you can not quantify, nothing was destroyed, the Universe was stated to be on jeopardy.

By the Oxford definition of Jeopardy, it could also mean the Universe was in danger of being harm, and before you bring the anime, I would advice you not to, or I would need to bring the many inconsistencies of the anime that would bring lots of low end feats for Goku.
By the Oxford definition of Jeopardy, it could also mean the Universe was in danger of being harm, and before you bring the anime, I would advice you not to, or I would need to bring the many inconsistencies of the anime that would bring lots of low end feats for Goku.

If we go by statements, then Mori has also a feat where it is stated he turned off the Universe with the shockwave of his kick.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even if we ignore the statement given by the narrator, His feat still shows how the shockwave of his kick managed to eliminate the corona of the Sun.

Now look at the size difference between the Sun and the Earth and imagine Goku being hit by that Kick.
Now look at the size difference between the Sun and the Earth and imagine Goku being hit by that Kick.

#54 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2186 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: Nop, as a matter of fact, I like better Dragon Ball over The God of Highshool, maybe be because of Nostalgia. I do know how powerful Beerus is, and how in the manga Goku and Vegeta are still no near his power, so trying to use an unquantifiable feat from BOTH of them to say Goku is in that level is ridiculous.

But let's do this simple, show me Goku's best striking feat on his own with out powerscaling to someone who is obviously leagues over him. Then show me Goku's best speed feat that don't rely on power scaling or pixel scaling.

#55 Edited by MainJP (6431 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins. DB relies too much on scaling.

#56 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

From the GoH feats I've seen, the team should win handily.

#57 Edited by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: Nop, as a matter of fact, I like better Dragon Ball over The God of Highshool, maybe be because of Nostalgia. I do know how powerful Beerus is, and how in the manga Goku and Vegeta are still no near his power, so trying to use an unquantifiable feat from BOTH of them to say Goku is in that level is ridiculous.

But let's do this simple, show me Goku's best striking feat on his own with out powerscaling to someone who is obviously leagues over him. Then show me Goku's best speed feat that don't rely on power scaling or pixel scaling.

Unquantifiable?? Its been revealed just in case you didnt know....lol. So are they lying? LOL. How many times do I have to post they scans. The feat happenend. One more strike and good by universe,hell,heaven etc. Your downplay is finished.

Also the power scaling downplay is clearly hatred and lowball downplay. With your logic Hit is rock level and Grand Priest is small bully level lol. Just stop. You know how scaling works. But here is your feat below...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#58 Posted by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres no good feats for GOH honestly. Jin lost to a magical cup lol

#59 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2186 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo said:
@purpledeadragon said:

Unquantifiable?? Its been revealed just in case you didnt know....lol. So are they lying? LOL. How many times do I have to post they scans. The feat happenend. One more strike and good by universe,hell,heaven etc. Your downplay is finished.

Also the power scaling downplay is clearly hatred and lowball downplay. With your logic Hit is rock level and Grand Priest is small bully level lol. Just stop. You know how scaling works. But here is your feat below...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh man, you don't want to use the anime. I do like the manga, and enjoy watching the anime, but the later is a hot mess in regards of powerscaling and consistency, still, it is irrelevant as I asked for a feat from Goku, not Goku AND Beerus.

#60 Posted by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo said:
@purpledeadragon said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh man, you don't want to use the anime. I do like the manga, and enjoy watching the anime, but the later is a hot mess in regards of powerscaling and consistency, still, it is irrelevant as I asked for a feat from Goku, not Goku AND Beerus.

Every character in fiction is inconsistent. Even Jin is. Right now he is a teenager for the second time in series because he lost his powers lol. If know anything about comics then every other chapter is filled with inconsistent feats. But the way this work is you take the high end feats and scaling from each characters, not the low lol.

Why is goku and beerus shared feat not good enough for you? It takes the same amount of force to cancel out beerus attack obviously

#61 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2186 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: Yes, Jin is a teenager again, after being disintegrated in a weakened state. what does that have to do with inconsistent power scaling in Dragon Ball Super? And Goku punching with the same strength as a supressed Beerus was only in the anime, in the manga he only managed to scratch a non serious Beerus as he won the fight with ease.

I repeat to you, the Feat is shared with Beerus, and for all we know he was the main reason of the shockwaves in the manga, as no where was stated Goku matched his punched there, and Goku has never been able to replicate that effect in any other of his fights. I have a question, do you Believe Goku can destroy an Universe? or half an Universe?

#62 Posted by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo:Yes, Jin is a teenager again, after being disintegrated in a weakened state. what does that have to do with inconsistent power scaling in Dragon Ball Super? And Goku punching with the same strength as a supressed Beerus was only in the anime, in the manga he only managed to scratch a non serious Beerus as he won the fight with ease.

I repeat to you, the Feat is shared with Beerus, and for all we know he was the main reason of the shockwaves in the manga, as no where was stated Goku matched his punched there, and Goku has never been able to replicate that effect in any other of his fights. I have a question, do you Believe Goku can destroy an Universe? or half an Universe?

You would know that goku matched beerus feat if you watched the anime. How does it make any sense that beerus asserted more strength if they both were shown to be equal trading punches lol??

No Caption Provided

Well here is your proof since you "forgot" this happened lol.

Goku is definitely universal. As i stated and have shown you in my previous scans. The universe was going to be annihilated. Annihilate means "destroy utterly; obliterate." Which was stated by Elder Kai.

No Caption Provided

Now you see this scan? If you divide it up in sections it about more then 3 times bigger then a regular universe. Heaven is the size of the universe and Hell. Making goku universal in just SSG.

#63 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2186 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: I Was out eating pizza with my Sis so sorry for the late reply.

Also, next time read the part where I talk about the manga, as it is the most consistent adaptation. But nice, so you believe ssj God Goku and Beerus are Universal busters, don't want to imagine how powerful a full power Beerus is according to you. As ssj God is not even 1/10 of Beerus.

#64 Edited by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: The most impressive character from GoH is possibly be Okhwang, he can destroy people on subatomic level. Crazy stuff

#65 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: I still haven't gotten around to reading GoH. Been busy with work and trying to finish Saint Seiya Next Dimension on my free time.

#66 Posted by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: I Was out eating pizza with my Sis so sorry for the late reply.

Also, next time read the part where I talk about the manga, as it is the most consistent adaptation. But nice, so you believe ssj God Goku and Beerus are Universal busters, don't want to imagine how powerful a full power Beerus is according to you. As ssj God is not even 1/10 of Beerus.

Anime and manga are both canon. Manga doesn't take preference over the anime lol. I literally just showed evidence of why i think that though.........im not using fan cac.

#67 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Theres no good feats for GOH honestly. Jin lost to a magical cup lol

What are you talking about?

#68 Edited by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Edited by EzraArcher (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku should win. Maybe Super Saiyan 3 is better for this since then they'd all be around Star-Solar System level

#70 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trndo said:

@god_vulcan: The holy grail

Mujin sealed his abilities after accumulating power in that grail for over 17 years. And Jin was caught completely off-guard, that's not even a remotely fair instance to debunk him with.

@Trndo said:

Every character in fiction is inconsistent. Even Jin is. Right now he is a teenager for the second time in series because he lost his powers lol

My God dude... Jung and Jin were already confirmed not to be the same person. There hasn't been a single inconsistency regarding Jin and his powers throughout the course of the series.

#71 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2186 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: both canon, yes, but they are different canon and again, I am talking about the manga as Toei has been screwing things up. The manga is more consistent in powerscaling and feats are more impressive there.

So you believe Beerus (with less than 10% of his power) and ssj God Goku are Universe busters?

#72 Posted by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: It will take a long time to finish. Each chapter is 70 pages and there are more than 300 chapters. Although I dropped the webtoon after the Ragnarok Arc. Some major stuff happened in the story and I don't feel like reading it anymore until it becomes better (if it ever does)

#73 Posted by emperorthanos- (16600 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's time to start thinking about a permanent ban on regular DB matches that aren't cavs not just against comics but manga as well. DBS is so much worse to debate than DBZ ever was.

Though technically speaking this match is against the rules. Since GOH isn't a manga.

#74 Edited by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll take consisting feats of GOH rather than a single one goku had at the beginning that wasn't even a feat it was really just a steatmant and it wasn't just him beerus was given his power to and since than i keep seeing goku is a galaxy buster goku is a universe buster and blah blah blah guess what last time i checked goku full power energy waves can bearly destroy my house or so it seems he's so ridiculous even krilin can stand up to his blue form maybe even i can in this shit of a show logic

#75 Edited by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: Until Goku shows the feats on same level as Beerus fight again I will consider than universe shaking an outlier for him. It definitely fits the definition of outlier

Now that I think about it, considering th BoG feat outlier solves many scaling issues, such as Universal Cabba. RIP scaling

#76 Posted by Chronicplane (9366 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: That's so unfair, I can understand why that said ban needed to be placed against comics but now your doing it to Manga that's just disrespectful to the DB community and the fans that are connected to the show.

If your going to ban something of Dragon ball then you could at least do it towards DBS, I'm aware DBS is inconsistent with it's characters which causes a lot of controversy between debaters but don't just slap a ban on Dragon ball in general just because of Super.

#77 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: for me BOG is a completely different show everything after that is just a PIS crap i stop taking it seriously along time a a go

#78 Posted by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: They still haven't told us how Vegeta got SSB. It's not that big of a deal right? Unbelievable

#79 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku still stomps.

People who are annoyed because Goku solos their favourite verse are still here.

Rip Ki Control.

#80 Posted by Godren (3792 posts) - - Show Bio

Just ban dbz again already.It's just being lowballed constantly.Everyone cries inconsistency lol without understanding context.Only this site has such an extreme disdain for DBZ-DBS.That character isn't even a manga character either..

#81 Edited by emperorthanos- (16600 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: How is banning battles disrespectful to them? Especially when they are part of the reason it is being banned. The DB community on vine itself can barely agree on a single thing and are more disrespectful to each other than anyone else. The fact of the matter DBZ debating was always poor except for a select few. Largely due to manga itself being pretty unclear. DBS has taken this to whole new level with such such new extremes. DBZ was causing controversy long before Super showed, SUper just made it a hell of lot worse.

There was a time when I would have wanted to ban completely removed but I have some to see that the only actual place for DBZ debating is in CaVs.

#82 Posted by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Ki control doesn't explain the scaling inconsistencies. Cabba being stronger than base Vegeta makes zero sense

#83 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: IT kinda does, it's been a thing since the Original DB. It explains why Goku's universal attacks don't do anything (he already brought up how he was nullifying the Energy against Beerus) and with Cabba that's just DB, there's been stupid excuses for power getting greater for years I.e the RRA's army being solo'd by Kid Goku yet Gero could make beings the Perfect Cell.

#84 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

i say from now on only DBS v DBS is allowed it's literally impossible to know WTF is going on with the scaling and power wise this guys have

#85 Edited by Chronicplane (9366 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: The Dragon Ball community is always being beaten down by people because of reason X or reason Y, Other people end up attempting to lowball Dragon ball characters and it's really sad.

I'm not going to argue about Dragon ball's inconsistencies because some (If not most of them) are true, I just think it's unfair and Like I've said if you guys have to you could just ban DBS and still allow the original DB, DBZ and maybe even GT though I'm not touching that area.

#86 Edited by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I know very well what attack potency does. I consider Goku's feat outlier because base Goku is weaker than a ton of people who're nowhere near universe or even star level. Cabba shouldn't be any stronger than Android saga SSJ Goku since U6 saiyans are far less likely to receive zenkai, as they're not warrior and don't get as many near death experience. Not to mention he doesn't even know about saiyan transformation. Which gives us two things

1) The untrained, inexperienced U6 fodder saiyans are as strong as Super Saiyan God Goku (complete bollocks)

2) Goku shaking the universe = outlier (makes complete sense since it was a one time feat and will likely never be replicated)

Please don't try to rationalize how Cabba = SSG Goku with stupid excuses, it won't work

#87 Posted by emperorthanos- (16600 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: The Dragon Ball community is always being beaten down by people because of reason X or reason Y, Other people end up attempting to lowball Dragon ball characters and it's really sad.

I'm not going to argue about Dragon ball's inconsistencies because some (If not most of them) are true, I just think it's unfair and Like I've said if you guys have to you could just ban DBS and still allow the original DB, DBZ and maybe even GT though I'm not touching that area.

You do realize a lot of that is actually done by other members of the DB community right? You ever visited the DB universe Forum on vine. There is so much hate amongst fellow DBZ fans on vine. I find myself debating against other DBZ fans so often I fell like I get more respect and less insults from those who don't like or debate DBZ.

But why just ban DBS when DBZ is also still causing problems. You need to ban it all or ban none of it. you can't just ban one part.

#88 Posted by Chronicplane (9366 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: The only reason that universal shaking feat occurred in the first place was because Goku when he first obtained the power of that said form, didn't know how to control it which caused those universal shock waves.

#89 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: You can't compare U6 Saiyans and U7 Saiyans due to the fact they developed differently.

Also Cabba one of the strongest fighters in U6 (hence why he was picked) and is a member of Sadala's Defence Force, much more likely to recieve power boosts than Vegeta who in his early days was above everyoen since Frieza had wiped out all who could oppose him, so unlike U7 where Beerus and Frieza were running around and Buu had been around earlier on, U6 had to only deal with Champa, so their verse is likely far more dangerous (considering people like Hit are running around) due to the the lack of Frieza.

U6 Saiyans are simply >>>>> U7 Saiyans naturally.

Ki Control.

#90 Posted by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

Just ban dbz again already.It's just being lowballed constantly.Everyone cries inconsistency lol without understanding context.Only this site has such an extreme disdain for DBZ-DBS.That character isn't even a manga character either..

Yeah excatly! These people hate dbz. It makes me wonder if Goku beat them up in real life. The context is clear as day, people choose not to understand the simple concept which has been the same for years. And they want to play word judo with the facts.

#91 Edited by Chronicplane (9366 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Then instead of throwing a ban on everything Dragon ball related, you should deal with those said people that are causing problems. Ban them from the Vine or I don't know restrict them from certain threads. This whole ban thing is basically the equivalent of 1 person out of a group ruining it for everyone which is exactly what this is people ruining all threads DB related.

Maybe you should make a voting thread on what should be agreed with what isn't on Dragon ball, therefor the community can get together and come to an agreement by vote. But hey that's just my opinion don't attack me just because you don't agree and if you don't we can just agree to disagree.

#92 Posted by Trndo (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I know very well what attack potency does. I consider Goku's feat outlier because base Goku is weaker than a ton of people who're nowhere near universe or even star level. Cabba shouldn't be any stronger than Android saga SSJ Goku since U6 saiyans are far less likely to receive zenkai, as they're not warrior and don't get as many near death experience. Not to mention he doesn't even know about saiyan transformation. Which gives us two things

1) The untrained, inexperienced U6 fodder saiyans are as strong as Super Saiyan God Goku (complete bollocks)

2) Goku shaking the universe = outlier (makes complete sense since it was a one time feat and will likely never be replicated)

Please don't try to rationalize how Cabba = SSG Goku with stupid excuses, it won't work

So are you a writer or a creator?? This is the main problem. People like you cherry pick feats and statements to down play so you can win. If something happened it did. But your making up things useing headcanon. You have to understand what is written and happenend are not going to change for you. Even if it doesn't make sense.

#93 Edited by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: No amount of evolution would put fodder U6 saiyans on the level of SSG. SSG is stronger than potara fusion of two adult super saiyans. That mutation theory is laughable. And by the way, U7 saiyans with zenkai should logically >>>> untrained, inexperienced, peace loving random U6 saiyans who never fight to death. Unless you agree logic doesn't exist in Super, which makes it even worse lol

#94 Posted by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo: I know, that's why we have to recognize what's outlier and what's legit.

#95 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: No amount of evolution would put fodder U6 saiyans on the level of SSG. SSG is stronger than potara fusion of two adult super saiyans. That mutation theory is laughable. And by the way, U7 saiyans with zenkai should logically >>>> untrained, inexperienced, peace loving U6 saiyans who never fight to death. Unless you agree logic doesn't exist in Super, which makes it so bad in the first place lol

They aren't, they're on par with Base Goku and Vegeta, not SSJG Goku and Vegeta, come on man at least try.

Yes I know how powerful SSJG is, too bad Cabba was lolstomped by SSJB Vegeta.

Clearly not.

Did you not read my post? He's literally stated as one of the Top U6 Warriors and a member of Saladas defence force.

You clearly are the usual bred who believe that they know everything about Scaling and DBZ, your lack of knowledge is showing.

#96 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: How is banning battles disrespectful to them? Especially when they are part of the reason it is being banned. The DB community on vine itself can barely agree on a single thing and are more disrespectful to each other than anyone else. The fact of the matter DBZ debating was always poor except for a select few. Largely due to manga itself being pretty unclear. DBS has taken this to whole new level with such such new extremes. DBZ was causing controversy long before Super showed, SUper just made it a hell of lot worse.

There was a time when I would have wanted to ban completely removed but I have some to see that the only actual place for DBZ debating is in CaVs.

^^^^^

#97 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Then instead of throwing a ban on everything Dragon ball related, you should deal with those said people that are causing problems. Ban them from the Vine or I don't know restrict them from certain threads. This whole ban thing is basically the equivalent of 1 person out of a group ruining it for everyone which is exactly what this is people ruining all threads DB related.

Maybe you should make a voting thread on what should be agreed with what isn't on Dragon ball, therefor the community can get together and come to an agreement by vote. But hey that's just my opinion don't attack me just because you don't agree and if you don't we can just agree to disagree.

If banning the people themselves was the solution people like NoHate wouldn't still stop by every now and then to drop a spite thread. Banning the entire series as a whole from specifically battle threads is the only solution. Otherwise we'd have threads like Cell vs Silver Surfer or Galatacus or Yamcha vs Superman which would only cause more tension and flame wars due to the differences in how the characters are represented and researched(Which is why they were specifically allowed in CAVs.)

#98 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:Your implying banning a series would stop people like NoHate.

#99 Posted by emperorthanos- (16600 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't seem to understand. The problem comes from the manga itself, not the fans. If DB itself was more consistent and clear cut with it's feats then the fans wouldn't be as bad. the people debating badly aren't deserving of a ban as they aren't breaking any rules. You can't ban someone just because of what they believe. It isn't just one person ruining the entire thing, it unfortunately isn't that simply with DB. It is the manga itself that is creating the problems not the fans. That is what I am getting at.

Lol it doesn't work like. People believe what they believe that is just how that is. I disagree with @deathhero61 on many things in DB. And he is one of the few people in the DB community I actually respect. We simply have different views on things and a vote isn't going to change how I or him view things. And neither of us are wank DBZ or anything. It is simply an issue caused by the series itself. It is not an issue with the fans.

#100 Posted by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

They aren't, they're on par with Base Goku and Vegeta, not SSJG Goku and Vegeta, come on man at least try.

Yes I know how powerful SSJG is, too bad Cabba was lolstomped by SSJB Vegeta.

Clearly not.

Did you not read my post? He's literally stated as one of the Top U6 Warriors and a member of Saladas defence force.

You clearly are the usual bred who believe that they know everything about Scaling and DBZ, your lack of knowledge is showing.

Did you forget Goku absorbed God ki in base during BoG arc? That's how he was fighting Beerus in episode 13 and 14. Go rewatch BoG arc again.