Jin Mo Ri, Satan 666 and Okhwang vs Goku (DBS)

• 191 results
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Chronicplane

Jin Mo Ri, Satan 666 and Okhwang

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Son Goku

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• No prep time, Everyone has prior knowledge
  • God of highschool characters are Composite (Manga, canon material ect)
  • Morals of, everyone is bloodlusted
  • The team has perfect teamwork, No grudges ect
  • Starting distance between them is 30 ft apart from eachother
  • Goku is composite Anime and Manga, DBS. Has access to his SSB form (Can use Kaioken if he wants)
  • Use feats from canon material, nothing none canon unless otherwise specified
  • Win by Death, KO, TKO or BFR

No Caption Provided

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Get ready

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh...

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha solos no diff.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Also there is no anime.

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rhistr

Okwhang, based on feats, I don't think brings much to the table here . . .

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku still need to breathe, right?

Unlike in DBS, collateral damage is a thing in GOH. Planet go boom and Goku will die without air.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku blow three of them to smithereenies

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Fixed

OT: How do you the Gods will fair against the Tenacious Saiyan, Thoughts?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#12 higherpower  Moderator
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god

goku one shots if he's serious

team could seal him off if it's a morals on match, but then again, he can break dimensional barriers.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Oh boy.....

In before the the flamewar.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Team probably stomps. Goku is only powerful with scaling and scaling in Super is inconsistent, so he's left with quantifiable feats. He's never going to win with those.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#16 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: Team probably stomps. Goku is only powerful with scaling and scaling in Super is inconsistent, so he's left with quantifiable feats. He's never going to win with those.

I'll pass this to @chronicplane

roriia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals of Goku means he won't be holding back, he either hakai or vape them on the spot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5879220e4dd
deactivated-5a5879220e4dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted goku will blitz and stomp before they could blink.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

I'll pass this to @chronicplane

Goku does actually have some impressive feats of strength, speed he's FTL being able to keep up with Beerus and all.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku easily.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: God of Highschool doesn't have either manga or anime. It's an online, korean webtoon.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off?

He goes Blue and dusts them with Hakai.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By omriamar

oh man this will be bad but i'll go with team due to being actually impressive feat wise in all of their showing and don't get almost killed by a laser gun hold by a guy i can beat also it seems this days blue form is just another transformation with no reel greet to it as the likes of android 17 freiza lssj kyle can match it or surpass it. also goku power scale lately seems like a country level or maybe even less its ridiculous and extremely annoying i'm not gonna play along with everyone here and say goku stomp due to the beerus fight when he almost destroy the universe or some shit like that cuz the goku we have now it seems batman can beat so team stompppp by the guys who are actually reel gods!!

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at people claiming teams better feats, a serious Goku manslaughters the entire GOH verse.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: even muten roshi will be a top tier at GOH verse let alone dbs goku who will step on that verse

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Bloodlusted Goku can probably just win with Hakai right of the bat,

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch and should be locked. Is this a troll thread? lol

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: even muten roshi will be a top tier at GOH verse let alone dbs goku who will step on that verse

Nice trolling attempt

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: You sounds biased to me. Everyone here including you knows goku roflstomps

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhitto: yes i know same old ABC logic i don't care about that anymore i really don't the fact is it's shit everything after BOG is shit just bland fights who look like early dbz tier i'm sick of it, the entire DBS roster locks like crap it's the truth now i don't know how roshi will do in the GOH vers cuz the entire scaling is off no one can tell what is what anymore so for that reason i'll still hold my opinion

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: you mean "piased" yah extremely piased this show seems to get worse and worse it's just a cash grab that it

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this is fun lol.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: also yes i do think goku will stomp unless team has a lazer gun:)

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

@Trndo: you mean "piased" yah extremely piased this show seems to get worse and worse it's just a cash grab that it

I don't need to defend the show because the ratings speaks for themselves lol. I doubt you will stop watching tho

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: me no i won't stop it's gurbadge but i like it (sometimes) and it has great ratings cuz of suckers like me who just love dbz and doesn't give a crap what we get from is as long as we do

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: You mean unless Goku is focused on fighting a being who will destroy his planet and let ships guard down enough to be pierced by a laSer gun of unknown origin and effect?

But not one person on this team is beyond fodder to Goku.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: Yeah you can't escape DB lol. To me this current Arc is the best so far in the series.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: the fact that a lazer gun can actually kill god goku is so ridiculous i'm not even going to west time arguing for the team cuz i don't know what is what in this show for a long time now

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: What properties did it have? For all we know the Gun could suppress Ki, bypass durability etc

The Verse gets solo'd, EOS Z Goku could take this team.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: nope it's ridiculous and you know it and i will stick to the guys that can lift planets and survive in space still

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: Lol, your implying that Lifting Planets is more impressive than Shattering a Macrocosm.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins and this is a mismatch. Jin could solo.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: @omriamar: Just to clarify Goku at that time was still new to the whole "God ki" so it's likely that he didn't know how to utilize it to it's full capabilities. Also the reason that said attack penetrated through Goku was due to Goku lowering his ki, letting his focus waver and like they imply in the show "Letting your guard down".

No Caption Provided

Whis in both the anime and manga goes over this and points out how overconfident is one of his problems, Whis further states in this saying

"No matter how powerful you are, when completely empty on ki, The body is still and incredibly fragile thing"

This leads to suggest that after his battle against Golden Frieza his ki was at an all low as a result left his defenses weakened severely.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team dies and this is a mismatch. Goku casually solos.

Fixed

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The God of Highschool is much more realistic than DBS, they care about scaling and collateral damage. Looking at scaling from high end feats, I'd say Goku stomps hard.

By feats and statements, The best feat for Goku is that his battle with Beerus was destroying stars and planets and was said to be able to destroy the universe, but that might only be the cause of God Ki clashing. While jin and satan's fight turned off the sun, and they were able to withstand the heat of the surface of the sun with zero damage.

Goku can fight at faster than light but it's unknown to what extent. Jin can clearly travel faster than light in long range so I assume he can also fight near this speed even though this feat was done on his cloud.

So by feats Jin alone vs Goku would be a Good fight.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@chaos239 said:
@purpledeadragon said:

Fixed

Yeah, too bad Goku doesn't have the feats to contest with them, Super makes him look so weak, even with the Manga, which shows SSJ Blue respect, he still doesn't have the feats to compete.

Only thing Goku has is destructive power by powerscaling his full power SSJ Blue with a Zamasu who was going to blow up a Galaxy, and that only counts if we take statements as totally true.

I like Dragon Ball, it is pretty important for me, and I've been reading the manga and watching the anime since I was a little kid, if I know something is Dragon Ball, as much as I wish Goku to be in their level, he is not, he would get blitzed and punched to the sun.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chaos239

@Trndo said:
@chaos239 said:
@purpledeadragon said:

Fixed

Yeah, too bad Goku doesn't have the feats to contest with them, Super makes him look so weak, even with the Manga, which shows SSJ Blue respect, he still doesn't have the feats to compete.

Only thing Goku has is destructive power by powerscaling his full power SSJ Blue with a Zamasu who was going to blow up a Galaxy, and that only counts if we take statements as totally true.

I like Dragon Ball, it is pretty important for me, and I've been reading the manga and watching the anime since I was a little kid, if I know something is Dragon Ball, as much as I wish Goku to be in their level, he is not, he would get blitzed and punched to the sun.

No Caption Provided

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Trndo

@purpledeadragon said:
@Trndo said:
@chaos239 said:
@purpledeadragon said:

Fixed

Lol I think your just picking the series you like the most which is GOH. You know how power scaleing works. Gokus feat with Beerus going to destroy a universe is overkill for this team. A weakened Zamasu stating he was going to destroy a galaxy doesn't mean that was his full power or all he was capable of. Why would Zamasu nuke himself. But again power scaling wins. Just because you don't like iy doesn't mean it doesn't count haha.

I guess when Beerus said he would destroy the earth in BOG you taught it was his full power.....lol