Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cocacolaman  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Jin Mo Ri

Jin runs twice. Once as of Ragnarok, a second time as Current.

• Win by any means
  • Goku cannot use any amplifications like UI, Super Saiyan or Kaioken
  • Basic knowledge
  • In character
  • Start 10 meters apart
  • Fight on an indestructible planet
  1. Saiyan Saga
  2. Namek Saga
  3. Cell Saga
  4. Buu Saga
  5. Beerus Saga
  6. Universe 6 Saga
  7. Future Trunks Saga
  8. Universal Survival Saga
KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok stops at Buu saga

Current beats Buu but still stops at Beerus

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Super Goku has not displayed any skill feat worth of consideration...except for his attack prediction in his fight with Hit.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: this is just regular fight

Yes it is, and if Goku will just rely on super fast punches like in 99% of his recent fights then let me tell you Mori fought with someone that can do that, with multiple arms. Let's be honest. Toyotaro has been really lacking when it comes to displaying Goku's fighting skill.

No Caption Provided
CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

Mori wankers are just full of jokes lmao, Base goku absorb ssg ki in BOG, Goku gives him saitama shockwave treatment.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 6

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 or 6

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@cloudthemaker: Goku's base is a joke in Super. Are you seriously thinking Goku's base form is Universal? Remember the tournament of power? His base was useless against most of the people there. Can you show me his best feat in base mode without relying in fanmade powerscale?

KazMaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And how does Goku’s base being fodder to most people in the TOP contradict him being at X level of strength?

Or is this just some sort of headcanon that there can only be so many characters with universal tier power or you not liking the power creep?

No Caption Provided

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@kazmaz: Cool, so you think everyone and their mothers are Universal. At least tag me next time. Incredible how Goku's base is still weaker than Android 17. I guess his ranger training with the cell jrs helped him improve from planet level to Universal++, it makes total sense /s.

I love Dragon Ball but Super is a joke when it comes to powerscaling, and fans use it's poorly written fights to come up with ridiculous fancalcs. Do you have feats (Goku's) to support your argument or just personal assumptions of his power?.

KazMaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Yeah so like before, your argument amounts to

“I don’t like X characters being universal”

I genuinely could not care less if Android 17 got as strong as he did through training with basic pushups or whatever. He has universal scaling.

He’s universal and so are other characters, if you don’t like don’t interact with it lol. Do you have an actual debunk for 17 and other characters being that strong or?

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazmaz: If you claim all of them are Universal the burden of prof is on you dude, not me. Mori's latest feat is around Galaxy level in power. Can you show base Goku doing something similar without relying on speculation or made up power scaling?

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori might stop at 6, it's too hard to scale base deeper into super.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudthemaker: Goku's base is a joke in Super. Are you seriously thinking Goku's base form is Universal? Remember the tournament of power? His base was useless against most of the people there. Can you show me his best feat in base mode without relying in fanmade powerscale?

I mean he still a solid Muti Galaxy in base to super Saiyan to be fair. I just don’t see Mori beating him up until there. Also in the scan you post Jin is superior in Mujin pretty much.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudthemaker: Cool. Care to share his multi galaxy feat in base form? As I mentioned before, fan calculations and powerscaling are non canon. You need feats to support those claims.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon:

I mean do remember when Goku was doing his metal training in his mind he pretty much one shot all previous villains like Frieza Cell and Kid buu. We know Kid buu was galaxy level and if Goku one shot him he’s pretty much Muti galaxy since he’s above another tier.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@cloudthemaker: ... Beating imaginary versions of past enemies is hardly proof that his base is multi galaxy level. Not to mention that in the anime and manga he actually turned super Saiyan when he did that mental training.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudthemaker: ... Beating imaginary versions of past enemies is hardly proof that his base is multi galaxy level. Not to mention that in the anime and manga he actually turned super Saiyan when he did that mental training.

Howcome? Goku has enough info on all three opponents on how strong they are. Plus we know Goku isn’t the type nerf his opponents he was dying for a challenge before Beerus did arrive. I did go back and yea he did turn super Saiyan but still he would still have to be somewhat relative to Buu to one shot him tho so he’ll still be Galaxy to Muti Galaxy.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@cloudthemaker: This is Goku a couple months after the Buu Saga, he absolutely wouldn't be able to one shot Kid Buu in super saiyan form (Not that he did as the couldn't even lay a hit in imaginary buu because Goten distracted him). Sorry mate but this imaginary argument is not going to cut it.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudthemaker: This is Goku a couple months after the Buu Saga, he absolutely wouldn't be able to one shot Kid Buu in super saiyan form. Sorry mate but this imaginary argument is not going to cut it.

Wait I thought this was years but even if it was after months how do we know that Goku wouldn’t shot him ? Even way back then Gohan and Krillin Metal training proves my point this when they were going all out against each other while on their way to namek. So I believe the imagery training is legitimate.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudthemaker: Check the scans I shared, Goku didn't even hit imaginary Kid Buu, much less one shot him. And are you seriously asking how we know Goku wouldn't one shot him? We should ask how do we know he would? When you make a claim the burden of proof is on you, YOU are the one that has to prove base Goku would be able to one shot Kid Buu.

No Caption Provided
CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudthemaker: Check the scans I shared, Goku didn't even hit imaginary Kid Buu, much less one shot him. And are you seriously asking how we know Goku wouldn't one shot him? We should ask how do we know he would? When you make a claim the burden of proof is on you, YOU are the one that has to prove base Goku would be able to one shot Kid Buu.

No Caption Provided

Alright you got me but still should be solid galaxy level in base tho. We know transformation can’t go up in tiers so I’ll be still Galaxy

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon
@cloudthemaker said:

Alright you got me but still should be solid galaxy level in basetho. We know transformation can’t go up in tiers so I’ll be still Galaxy

Based on what? and what's that about transformations not going up in tiers? when was that stated in CANON material? You just admitted that your evidence was disproved but claim being right regardless. That's not how argumentation works.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CloudtheMaker
@purpledeadragon said:
@cloudthemaker said:

Alright you got me but still should be solid galaxy level in basetho. We know transformation can’t go up in tiers so I’ll be still Galaxy

Based on what? and what's that about transformations not going up in tiers? when was that stated in CANON material?

I’m just saying in powerscaling in general.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d47bfc61732
deactivated-62d47bfc61732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly know when i am thinking about it Saiyan Saga Goku has a chance, but Mori wins extreme high diff. 2 and higher is a horribly mismatch, Goku is too strong and too fast that one attack can be enough to end him.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MasterBuster666

Any version of Base Goku loses to Pre-Ragnarok Mori, let alone his Nirvana version, especially in speed, hax, & Power.

OT: Clears easily, even weaker characters mop.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin stops at 6 in the first round and clears in the second round

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#35 Supreme101  Online

Mori negs

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Scythenger

Neither version of jin is beating botg base goku.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: Yeah he is going to destroy him, Base Goku is a lot slower than Current Mori, and Mori has better feats than Base Goku

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori clears. lol at base BOtG goku beating jin

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: no feats to back it up lol, "I have no counter points" type response.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: base goku > ssg goku > ssg shockwaves > all of goh

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Supreme101  Online

^ Me when I lie

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By VortexTitan

@scythenger: That has been retconned since U6 arc. You are 8 years behind bro.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eredin12

@supreme101: May I ask why do you think Ragnarok Mori clears? Base BoG Goku after absorbing God Ki, both tanked and destroyed the universe-busting sphere with one punch. I do not recall anything Ragnarok Mori did that compares so I am pretty sure Ragnarok Mori gets wrecked there.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Supreme101  Online

@eredin12: Because Mori’s speed is exponentially greater. As well as his technique. Mori also has feats of destroying heavenly realm stages(dimensions) as well as upscaling from the sage who can use big bang energy. Mori also transcended higher dimensions.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eredin12

@supreme101: I am not talking about peak Mori, I was specifically talking about Ragnarok Mori in first round. I am pretty sure that the Ragnarok version of Mori is not faster , seeing as attacks from Goku and Beerus ( to which they reacted to) could cross entire DB macrocosm in a second. And seeing as BoG Goku could tank and destroy universe busting sphere with one punch, I do not think Ragnarok Mori can hurt him at all, while Goku will one shot him when he punches him. Peak Mori is another matter, though, I just do not think Ragnarok version in round 1 has a chance against BoG Goku or later versions.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dies to U6 Goku