Jigen Vs Madara

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Take place at the fourth great ninja war battle field Random Encounter win by death ko or incap

both are going all out who wins

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen monster stomps so hard it isn't even funny.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen slaps

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara slaps chapter 37 Jigen. Whats he gonna do stab him with a chakra rod?

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara slaps, and unless Jigen does something insane in chapter 38, that isn't changing.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara one shots

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: Unless he does something insane in chap 38 Madara still slaps. All jigen's done is punch, stab, shrink, absorb and repeat.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: Unless he does something insane in chap 38 Madara still slaps. All jigen's done is punch, stab, shrink, absorb and repeat.

And that's all that's needed to slap Madara. I don't think you understand how high Jigen scales above Madara.

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub:

@spsamurai said:

And that's all that's needed to slap Madara. I don't think you understand how high Jigen scales above Madara.

The only stats chap 37 Jigen scales above madara is in combat and reaction speed. I dont think u understand that chap 37 Jigen has worse feats than pain arc characters. Punching spsm naruto doesnt make u>madara, unless u also think Delta>madara

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BleachHub

@spsamurai said:

@bleachhub:

@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:

The only stats chap 37 Jigen scales above madara is in combat and reaction speed. I dont think u understand that chap 37 Jigen has worse feats than pain arc characters. Punching spsm naruto doesnt make u>madara, unless u also think Delta>madara

Forget feats, scaling is what matters for Jigen as of now. He can keep up with and injure adult SPSM Naruto and Sasuke, something Madara couldn't even do for their TEEN counterparts. Characters don't always need to blow up something for them to be strong.

And yeah, Delta>Madara.

ShadowWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spsamurai said:

@bleachhub:

@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:

Forget feats, scaling is what matters for Jigen as of now. He can keep up with and injure adult SPSM Naruto and Sasuke, something Madara couldn't even do for their TEEN counterparts.

And yeah, Delta>Madara.

Did u just tell me to forget feats in a vs debate???? what kind of delusion land are u living in mate. Why should i scale every single stat of jigen to the adults when all hes shown are his physicals.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao people thinking Delta > Madara or that Homage Naruto > The last naturopathic

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:

@bleachhub:

@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:

Forget feats, scaling is what matters for Jigen as of now. He can keep up with and injure adult SPSM Naruto and Sasuke, something Madara couldn't even do for their TEEN counterparts.

And yeah, Delta>Madara.

Did u just tell me to forget feats in a vs debate???? what kind of delusion land are u living in mate. Why should i scale every single stat of jigen to the adults when all hes shown are his physicals.

Well i gave you feats, but you told me "punching someone isn't a feat" or whatever, so i said that. Cause apparently scaling is a concept that goes over your head.

As for the bolded, wtf? You literally just questioned scaling his stats to the adults, implying that we shouldn't be do that because he's only shown physicals thus far. What the hell do you think stats are?

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll CaV anyone on delta vs 3-eyed juubi Madara.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ourmanuel

Cuz 3 eyed Madara would totally die to a giant rasengan

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara limbo claps.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: you would really cav someone in that lol

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 days until chapter 38.

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spsamurai said:
@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:

@bleachhub:

@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:

And yeah, Delta>Madara.

Well i gave you feats, but you told me "punching someone isn't a feat" or whatever, so i said that. Cause apparently scaling is a concept that goes over your head.

As for the bolded, wtf? You literally just questioned scaling his stats to the adults, implying that we shouldn't be do that because he's only shown physicals thus far. What the hell do you think stats are?

What feats lmao. You've given me none. All you've told me is to forget feats.

If u can simply bother reading u'd see i've never said "punching someone isn't a feat"

Once again why should I scale every single stat of jigen to the adults just cause he can match them physically. Its nonsensical to give jigen country lvl DC just cause he can punch spsm Naruto. U need to provide actual proof that chap 37 Jigen can beat madara, otherwise ur just writing a big fanfic.

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rasengan downplay still going strong.

The Rasengan that killed Momoshiki would have taken Madara out too. And there's no reason to believe that wasn't the same one used on Delta.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara is getting one shotted by a oodama Rasengan now.

The Boruto wank is in full throttle and The Naruto downplay by new generation boruto fans is insane

OT : Madara claps by the way,But I have a feeling that might change soon

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen claps

There’s no way any version of Madara is holding his own against adult versions when he was forced to use IT against Teen Naruto and Sauce.

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlueLantern1996

Jigen claps

There’s no way any version of Madara is holding his own against adult versions when he was forced to use IT against Teen Naruto and Sauce.

Just cus Madara is a cooler villain doesn’t mean he wins.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DevoidRuby  Online

Jigen murders him.

Adult Naruto is vastly above Madara, and and being able to contend with him is a feat above anything Madara has.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually embraced for some people *facepalm*

> Jigen stronger than madara???

> Delta stronger than madara??

This aint even funny

Adam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats Madara.

By implication Jigen stomps.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By Feats Madara

By Hype Jigen

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floydfromhell97: I feel like that’s the case till see the new chapter tomorrow

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 eri123  Online

Madara

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats Madara beats Jigen without much problems. By the far the feats in Boruto aren´t looking good, this Madara version would stomp Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto so hard(by their feats), Delta isn´t even a match(by feats). All what they have is hype hype and hype. But alone hype don´t gonna help them much. In Jigen case I can understand it because he is probably even stronger then Kaguya(with the Juubi).

When Kaguya,Jigen,Momoshiki,Kinshiki and the other two dudes get send to other space to invade the earth/stars, they going their without having the power of the Juubi.

Momoshiki didn´t have either the power of Juubi and get asskicked by Sasuke and Naruto. Probably with the power of Juubi he would smash Sasuke and Naruto too.

Powerlvl by feats and probably hype so far:

Jigen(with 100% Juubi power)>Kaguya(with 100% Juubi power)>>Rikudo Madara>>Current Jigen=>Sasuke/Naruto>Momoshiki(with the power of Kinshiki)...

Right now Madara is above Jigen, but probably it can change later when Jigen get the whole power of Juubi. He destroying weak versions of Naruto and Sasuke doesn´t mean any shit for this fight.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigens stomps. Mismatch.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Reason for stomp

Can stalemate adult naruto, only time naruto does anything to him was because sasuke gave him information. Same adult naruto who kept up with fused momoshiki who is stated above kaguya and who can create dimensions with dozens of stars.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Putting Naruto characters against Boruto characters is kinda stupid. Power Scaling and feats are thrown out the window and don't make sense in Boruto.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara, for now. Jigen hardly has any feats to compare.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara, for now. Jigen hardly has any feats to compare.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MyGod000

@bleachhub said:

I'm down who else want to join?

the Ootsutsuki are pretty much fodder right now the only powerful member is Kaguya. Jigen has the hype but nothing to indicate he was above Madara at this point and time.

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Putting Naruto characters against Boruto characters is kinda stupid. Power Scaling and feats are thrown out the window and don't make sense in Boruto.

i have not seen yet the fight of jigen. but from my impression naruto and sasuke are nerfed here.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:
@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:

@bleachhub:

@bleachhub said:
@spsamurai said:

And yeah, Delta>Madara.

What feats lmao. You've given me none. All you've told me is to forget feats.

If u can simply bother reading u'd see i've never said "punching someone isn't a feat"

Once again why should I scale every single stat of jigen to the adults just cause he can match them physically. Its nonsensical to give jigen country lvl DC just cause he can punch spsm Naruto. U need to provide actual proof that chap 37 Jigen can beat madara, otherwise ur just writing a big fanfic.

The feats are fighting adult Naruto and Sasuke. That's a "feat". A feat Madara couldn't replicate at that.

Also, i never said Jigen was that powerful because he "punched spsm naruto", but because he scales above him. Something Madara doesn't do. If Jigen scales above someone who's "country level" (logically much much much higher), then he'd also be country level or above. otherwise he doesn't scale to Naruto.

I fail to see how you can't understand this basic concept.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@bleachhub said:

the Ootsutsuki are pretty much fodder right now the only powerful member is Kaguya. Jigen has the hype but nothing to indicate he was above Madara at this point and time.

So we're doing delta vs 3 eyed juubi Madara?

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cuz 3 eyed Madara would totally die to a giant rasengan

From adult Naruto? yup. He would. problem?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lul ^

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@bleachhub said:

So we're doing delta vs 3 eyed juubi Madara?

If you want to want it doesn't have to be just mean and you it can be anyone who wants to get involved.

you said you would Cav anyone, so make it You vs anyone who want to debate 3 eyed Madara vs delta.