Jigen vs Lord Boros, Monster Garou and Tatsumaki

• 122 results
Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Jigen vs Lord Boros, Monster Garou and Tatsumaki (140 votes)

Jigen wrecks 42%
Jigen gets annihilated 23%
Boros kicks him all the way to the moon, he solos 24%
Garou solos 6%
Tatsumaki crushes him 6%

Fight takes place in Z-City

100 feet apart

No prep with basic knowledge

Both bloodlusted

Jigen starts in Karmarked mode

Boros in his full meteoric burst., Final Form Monster Garou

Win by any means

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@mevbi said:

Not really. The feats presented weren't impressive. Basic kicks from Boros could send someone to the moon in bare seconds, making him relativistic+ at least, which is enough to outspeed Jigen

That was a combat/strength that could only be accomplished when Boros charged Saitama with his energy which he addressed as being a propulsive force and later kicking him, it was not a single kick that used KE alone, that would only put Boros at Relativistic in combat but it was with a charged punch and he threw Saitama away, meaning his leg speed was slower than the speed Saitama traveled, just like baseball players can throw balls at 90 miles per hour, but yet the fastest punch ever registered was only 45 miles per hour

No Caption Provided

''Keith Liddell is a boxer, mathematician and author. He holds the record for the "fastest punch" in the Guinness World Records. The punch was registered at 45 miles per hour.''

He has no travel speed feats to suggest he could blitz Jigen, or react to his shrink.

. His regenerating orb was destroyed by an attack that could overpower planet surface wiping, far above Jigen's capacities.

He doesn't have any regeneration orb showed in the canon manga, it was in fact, explicit said that his regeneration works by focusing energy on the wounded part increase the healing speed.

No Caption Provided

That was the reason he died to Saitama in first place, CSRC requires his entire energy.

He can use CSRC, which I assure you would obliterate Jigen.

CSRC is something used by Boros only as a trump card when he noticed he had no way to beat Saitama, it can be countered during the charge easily with Jigen's Karma space time jutsu, on him or perhaps on Boros resulting in a winning for BFR.

No Caption Provided

Garou is no weakling either. He was able to fight par Saitama and even "blitz" him in multiple occasions. Even if you disagree with that, he was stated by the authors to be on par with Boros, even being able to beat him in H2H.

I'm aware of his blitzing capacities, but Jigen also showed to be too fast for Naruto and Sasuke to keep up and was shrinking to fast to the point Naruto couldn't see his decrease in size, for Naruto it seems like he was vanishing, this is the same Naruto superior to someone that can keep track on Lightnings even while fatigued and half blind(Itachi), has reactions superior to someone that can keep track on someone moving so fast that bends the space around him, react to something that can cross the Moon diameter in no time at all at close range in BSM alone even with half of Kurama split and even though that on the same movie he lost most of his chakra due to Toneri's Orb, and avoid the Light fang at point blank, easily a Relativistic + feat. Not to mention, Garou don't really have anyway to avoid the microscopic barrage of Rods that pierced SPSM Naruto

Those were feats accomplished on Karma Mode alone. Horny Jigen pierced right through with his rods SPSM Kurama Avatar.

This Naruto is superior to his version that in the past could stop with those same tails swings from Sasuke's Susano'o blade

Size of the Frost Country as showed in the maps and in the spatial view from The Last, is easily a country with more than 500 KMs

Another thing, FC compared to RL countries such as Bulgaria it is slight smaller than it, which puts it at very least 700 Km at minimum

Those are easily Large Island Level piercing feats, it also should be noted that the CTs are satellites as they are created via a gravitational core and assume a planetary shape, slice them KMs away from each other as Sasuke did would require him to overpower the GBE that keeps them together which translates as the same as busting the meteor, a feat accomplished very casually with just the shock wave of his blades, which KA's tanked directly.

tanked dozens of Saitama's punches in weaker form and has very good regeneration. He stomped every S class hero and Dragon+ lvl threats monsters.

But said Dragon Level threats are not superior or in par with even BSM Naruto, why this should be a proof they could contend with Jigen ?

Both Boros and Garou would have no problem handling Jigen, as seen they have speed advantage, better regen, durability and CSRC could end him too.

They don't have this.

Tatsumaki is a fodder

Bruh

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen Still wins. Jigen blitz Garou, and Boros. Too fast for them.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma why you tagged me :(

That was a combat/strength that could only be accomplished when Boros charged Saitama with his energy which he addressed as being a propulsive force and later kicking him

The statement was directed towards the whole Meteoric Bust transformation, not the kick. MB Boros have no problems moving at those speeds.

, it was not a single kick that used KE alone, that would only put Boros at Relativistic in combat but it was with a charged punch and he threw Saitama away, meaning his leg speed was slower than the speed Saitama traveled

I never implied the speed Saitama's body traveled is the same as Boros's kick. That's why I put it in relativistic speeds.

, just like baseball players can throw balls at 90 miles per hour, but yet the fastest punch ever registered was only 45 miles per hour

ok

He has no travel speed feats to suggest he could blitz Jigen, or react to his shrink.

Why do travel speed feats matter in combat, if i can ask? Either way Jigen has no way of harming him

He doesn't have any regeneration orb showed in the canon manga, it was in fact, explicit said that his regeneration works by focusing energy on the wounded part increase the healing speed.

Oops my bad. I thought the power sphere of the ship was his orb. Anyway it was needed a planet surface+ punch to kill him, even after that he was still able to proceed a short dialogue with Saitama.

That was the reason he died to Saitama in first place, CSRC requires his entire energy.

Yes, you're right. He had no energy left to regenerate after Saitama's punch, but that wouldn't matter seeing Jigen can never punch trough continental+ attack.

CSRC is something used by Boros only as a trump card when he noticed he had no way to beat Saitama, it can be countered during the charge easily with Jigen's Karma space time jutsu, on him or perhaps on Boros resulting in a winning for BFR.

Did you forget Jigen is not fighting only against Boros? Garou, who could blitz him to oblivion could easly prevent that from happening.

I'm aware of his blitzing capacities, but Jigen also showed to be too fast for Naruto and Sasuke to keep up and was shrinking to fast to the point Naruto couldn't see his decrease in size, for Naruto it seems like he was vanishing, this is the same Naruto superior to someone that can keep track on Lightnings even while fatigued and half blind(Itachi), has reactions superior to someone that can keep track on someone moving so fast that bends the space around him, react to something that can cross the Moon diameter in no time at all at close range in BSM alone even with half of Kurama split and even though that on the same movie he lost most of his chakra due to Toneri's Orb, and avoid the Light fang at point blank, easily a Relativistic + feat. Not to mention, Garou don't really have anyway to avoid the microscopic barrage of Rods that pierced SPSM Naruto

Saitama speed exceeds the speeds of Naruto and Sasuke by a fair amount of margin. Jumping from the moon and being able to do that, without a relativistic dude (Boros) noticing you is a pretty impressive feat if you ask me. Garou was able to go blow for blow with him and blitzing him. If you ask me, he would have no problem with the ninja duo either. Jigen wouldn't have enough time to shrink before geting straight up blitzed by Garou, who was able to that:

No Caption Provided

and that:

No Caption Provided

He was able to straight-up play with Saitama, who we established being faster than the ninja duo and Jigen himself

Are you implying Naruto has better speeds than Gai? Just because Madara was able to see him? Let's not forget the fact he wasn't able to do shit against him and couldn't move his body at those speeds. He was barely tracking him, while he was fighting kinda equally with Nardo and Sauce.

Naruto never reacted to Toneri's beam. He straight-up tanked it.

Light fang feat is revivalistic, not rel +. The diffrence is very big if you ask me

Nothing you've said proved anything. Every speed feat even if i agree with it, would still be below Garou's.

The Rods is a gravity manip. Garou possesses very high physical strength, not only that but he should be too fast for Jigen to realize what's happening. Two relativistic+ characters attacking one relativistic is no joke.

Those were feats accomplished on Karma Mode alone. Horny Jigen pierced right through with his rods SPSM Kurama Avatar.

Piercing durability feats for Kurama? (nevermind)

This Naruto is superior to his version that in the past could stop with those same tails swings from Sasuke's Susano'o blade

Proof of that? Not only that, but Sasuke feats are island+ lvl max. How is this remotely impressive

But said Dragon Level threats are not superior or in par with even BSM Naruto, why this should be a proof they could contend with Jigen ?

GS, Flashy flash(not superior but definitely faster)

They don't have this.

they do

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen solostomps.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By JOVIOLMA

The statement was directed towards the whole Meteoric Bust transformation, not the kick. MB Boros have no problems moving at those speeds.

I didn't denied this, my point is how Boros is charging him with said energy right before the kick, one is Boros charging Saitama with his energy for a unknown amount of time with a unknown amount of propulsive energy and then kicking him away after that moving his leg with unknown speed and kicking him with a strength said to be equal to a meteor, which would put it only around Mountain, the other is just Boros travelling and nothing suggests that he travels fast as he can kick as this is related to combat and was a strength feat+when Saitama was charged with propulsive force, and not that this matters as Jigen is fast enough to react to same attack as he reacted to the combined attacks of Naruto and Sasuke.

I never implied the speed Saitama's body traveled is the same as Boros's kick. That's why I put it in relativistic speeds.

Boros don't have Relativistic travel speed, the only thing he can be argued to have is a relativistic combat speed that by itself has it flaws in the feat as it was not a normal kick he can spam alone, is something that needs to be charged and the target can only travel such distance when it was charged with propulsive energy and is posterior kicked by him

Why do travel speed feats matter in combat, if i can ask?

If he is not fast enough to travel till Jigen's position before he dodge or shrink, he can't tag him, he needs to touch Jigen first and Jigen is fast enough to react to Naruto and Sasuke even in Karma Mode alone and blitzed them multiple times when he transformed, he has enough speed to tag and blitz both of them, and shrink alongside rods barrage making it pretty easily for him to impale them multiple time if needed.

Either way Jigen has no way of harming him

How he has no way to warm him ? Garou, Tatsu and Boros have like zero piercing durability and Jigen was literally piercing physically and with his rods through Susano'o and Kurama Avatar both 2 raw energy defenses, he has strength to literally one shot Tatsu and break Garou into pieces, the only thing that save both is reg. and Jigen can counter it either with his Seal pot or with BFR as they have no way to return.

Oops my bad. I thought the power sphere of the ship was his orb. Anyway it was needed a planet surface+ punch to kill him, even after that he was still able to proceed a short dialogue with Saitama.

It was not a surface level punch. Boros fired a raw energy attack and Saitama overpowered it hitting him with a a physical attack, both fall under different categories, and this is utterly irrelevant as regardless, he died in the same way, only could talk a bit longer and wasn't hit by the punch, but by the shock wave, I wouldn't assume he has feats to tank Jigen's roads. Momoshiki for example was inside the Kurama's Chakra field when his Bijuu Bomb detonated and was unharmed after that, whereas, Naruto was knock off by it in SPSM, and his was superior to the version that survive a Hollow Moon slicer without any damage, Naruto and Sasuke hurt fused Momo with punches and kicks, is obviously they are not strong or powerful enough to one shot themselves. Regardless, by applying this, Sasuke's Rinnegan is confirmed in the Retsu no Sho as being the strongest Doujutsu in Narutoverse during The Last, the Tenseigan alone was going to protect the Castle, Toneri and Hinata that were inside from the Moon crash and destruction as well the Earth surface blasting that would cause, Toneri obtained the same power and was still planning to survive the Moon crash, if Toneri's Doujutsu that is inferior to the Rinnegan can protect the castle from the Moon crash and Earth surface destruction, Susano'o that is regarded as the absolute defense, should logically do the same don't ? As Naruto dealt with Toneri on BSM alone, but activated SPSM to fight against Rinnegan Sasuke.

No Caption Provided

Uchiha Sasuke

The Lone Shinobi who carries the strongest doujutsu

Yes, you're right. He had no energy left to regenerate after Saitama's punch, but that wouldn't matter seeing Jigen can never punch trough continental+ attack.

Why one needs any Continental + attack to beat Boros anyway ? Jigen can BFR Boros if he resorts to use CSRC or just travel to another dimension and left everyone to die, this would be a suicide move for the Team.

Did you forget Jigen is not fighting only against Boros?

Nope.

Garou, who could blitz him to oblivion could easly prevent that from happening.

He can't blitz someone like Jigen, he can react to the combined attacks of Naruto and Sasuke, even the surprise ones, he would have no problem in react to the attacks of Garou via shrink or by his dodge alone, he could even protect himself from physical attacks by creating rods on his body, stabbing Garou in the process

Saitama speed exceeds the speeds of Naruto and Sasuke by a fair amount of margin. Jumping from the moon and being able to do that, without a relativistic dude (Boros) noticing you is a pretty impressive feat if you ask me.

That's a strength feat, without time frame, and was only accomplished on the weak gravity of the Moon, is not like Saitama is moving at those speeds all the time, and BSM The Last Naruto has a Sub Relativistic feat as well on his movie despite his nerfs on his fight against Toneri(Lost of chakra cause of Toneri's orb, used BSM alone and made no use of the other Bijuus's chakra, split Kurama to fight against Hamura's Golem as well), he reacted to the extension of Toneri's blade that crossed the Moon diameter in a instant(supported by the Beam's speed and the smooth curvature visible right after Toneri fire the beam to the point the light both him and Naruto emanate from their bodies is invisible from the distance or view), and SPSM is superior to someone that can keep track of Guy bending space with raw speed and avoided the light fang at point blank.

Garou was able to go blow for blow with him and blitzing him. If you ask me, he would have no problem with the ninja duo either.

He is literally on that image only avoiding Saitama's catching while Saitama has a unimpressed look on his face, and quickly appearing behind him to his front, how can we quantify if he was taking the those stances on the same seriously degree he was with Boros ? And even if is, he was moments later tagged and punched by Saitama before he could dodge multiple times.

Jigen wouldn't have enough time to shrink before geting straight up blitzed by Garou, who was able to that:

There is literally nothing impressive on this. Not that this matters as Jigen also is on the Relativistic + range scaling from Naruto and Sasuke.

He was able to straight-up play with Saitama, who we established being faster than the ninja duo and Jigen himself

More like the other way around as Saitama was stomping him over and over before and after that before he could or react, avoid a catch and trick Saitama by appearing behind him and moving before he move his eyes is not enough to tag Jigen who was avoiding Naruto and Sasuke's attacks.

Are you implying Naruto has better speeds than Gai? Just because Madara was able to see him?

How you interpret my point as that ? I'm talking about him being confirmed to be reactions comparable if not superior to Madara that reacted to Guy.

Let's not forget the fact he wasn't able to do shit against him and couldn't move his body at those speeds. He was barely tracking him, while he was fighting kinda equally with Nardo and Sauce.

He fought equally against Naruto and Sasuke after absorb the God Tree, previous to that he wasn't fast enough to even avoid or block a Yoton Rasenshuriken, and he was tagged and sliced by Sasuke after that before he could counter it

No Caption Provided

Naruto never reacted to Toneri's beam. He straight-up tanked it.

What the heck ? He reacted to the beam travelling directly at him

Light fang feat is revivalistic, not rel +. The diffrence is very big if you ask me

Wut ? Avoid a sharp LS attack from this distance would require at least Relativistic + speed, why it would be only Relativistic, specially when Naruto dodged with his reactions alone, not his Precogntion.

No Caption Provided

Nothing you've said proved anything. Every speed feat even if i agree with it, would still be below Garou's.

I believe it proved enough though, someone that can keep up and blitz several times Relativistic + characters has enough speed to keep up and dodge any Boros and Garou's attacks.

The Rods is a gravity manip. Garou possesses very high physical strength, not only that but he should be too fast for Jigen to realize what's happening.

Wut ? Where do you pulled the idea that the Rods are gravity manipulation ?

Two relativistic+ characters attacking one relativistic is no joke

There are one Relativistic + character vs 2 with Relativistic combat speed(arguable only Garou reaches that level given his feats that requires normal movements)

Proof of that? Not only that, but Sasuke feats are island+ lvl max. How is this remotely impressive

Proof of what ? How slice satellites that have a massive size compared the Frost Country and are bind by a gravitational core with your shock wave alone is only Island Level + ? The fragments alone were dwarfing and smashing mountain ranges, and FC is proved as showed on the space view from TL as possess Hundreds of KMs scaling from Space views with real Earth countries, and Naruto's KA tanked that directly with a small cut, and he was pierced easily by Jigen and his roads.

GS, Flashy flash(not superior but definitely faster)

GS and FF speed feats relies too much on fan-calcs with pixels and etc using the rocks, the material and the explosion, as well his movements and the time frame, I have seem several ones that vary in result such as the ones that put it on High end 3 digit mach or 4 digit mach, even Relativistic or Sub Relativistic. I only know for a fact that he has a feat on the webcomic with a actual provided time frame, and the result wasn't that big.

they do

They don't.

!@mevbi

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s funny people do calcs for OPM, DBZ abs DBS to calculate speed but if you do an actual calculation for the light fang it isn’t even light speed yet people downplay using calcs

Anyway Boros solos, flashy flash is FTL, speed o sonic in WEBTOON is faster than flashy flash, saitama is faster than both, and saitama couldn’t keep up with boros, instead he waited till he was tired.

Boros too fast and solos

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen stomps lol at Boros being too fast. Naruto characters especially top tiers have a consistent set of lightspeed feats if it was just one it would be an outlier, if there is multiple then foolz will claim hyperbole.

Killer Bee and Raikage are sub-relativistic, Jigen >>>>>>> Killer Bee >>>>> Boros and OPM Team

No Caption Provided

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 reaching a speed close to and below the speed of light is considered hyperbole.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I would be more impressed by Jigen stomping Naruto & Sasuke if the fight wasn't plagued with WIS. All though than again I guess the team doesn't really have a counter for BFR.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, did anybody see what was going on in the Naruto vsbattle.wiki? Naruto characters are now FTL. What's up with that?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@blackdragon3: Naruto gained a new novel feat where he avoided a laser beam twice, the laser was fired by a machine and it's a photon gun, those particles travel fast as the speed of light and this was already brought by me and posted by a user a long time ago.

From a friend
From a friend

''Shit, he follow this thought''

-VUUN!

A red beam was fired, followed by a low buzz, where photons displaced molecules.

Not knowing how to operate the bicycle(? I wonder if I missed something I will check the full translation later to know why Naruto was with this), Naruto instinctively bowed the bicycle alongside his body

The laser beam, without curvature, passed straight through Naruto's ear and immediately hit the fence of a private house

BOON

Bamboo reeds hit at such a high temperature expanded and exploded

It's not possible...

No Caption Provided

Avoiding a photon beam by your side, Naruto hit his chest painfully toward the tank

Biting the lip, he felt the taste of blood dripping

English link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RWdmZCWdeJEL--ntYqd4ojuAF8erJvZ7/view

The Retsuden trilogy was also connected to Boruto's story according to Jump, a user is already working in a translation for it.

No Caption Provided

It was a mismatch before, seems like a bigger mismatch now, Jigen blitz and one shots both Garou and Tat, and proceeds to seal or BFR Boros.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Wow, Naruto Dodge Light particle beams. Now I'm really happy. Thank you for showing me this. I have to catch up the Novel.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@blackdragon3: There are other cool feats as well, Sasuke manipulating atoms with his chakra to create a redstone, and Hagoromo sent a meteorite to another constellation, it would be nice if it had some canon backstory for Kaguya before arrive on Earth.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joviolma said:

Wut ? Avoid a sharp LS attack from this distance would require at least Relativistic + speed, why it would be only Relativistic, specially when Naruto dodged with his reactions alone, not his Precogntion.

No Caption Provided

He definitely did dodge it with precognition because it is logically impossible to react to light conventionally, which require you to see the light first. Unless the attack emit some sound before hand, which basically means the same as precognition. Anyways I personally don't care about the + distinction only just want to point this fact out.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM team. Let Jigen get feats and then we will see.

But they stomp him as of now.

Still This^^^^

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen claps, Tatsumaki gets blitz, Boros gets sealed and Garou just gets destroyed.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps. If he can propel Saitama to the moon near light speed with one leg he can propel himself aswell towards the general direction of Jigen. Atleast by terms of general physics assuming he and Saitama are close to same weight and he has 2 legs to use for jumping/running.

The famous Naruto is light speed because he dodged a laser is an outlier because we dont know if Narutos staff stopped the beam even for a split second. For example if you point a strong laser towards a piece of wood it doesnt "drill" through the wood with light speed even the beam itself is light speed.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any character of the team can stomp the noob. Three together smack down whole Boruto franchise as trash as they are. Featwise they don´t even come close to that lvl of Boros,Garou and Tatsumaki, Naruto toxic fandom can still try to pull out novel/databook statements, yet featwise Borutoverse is trash to compare them to Boros and co, Next.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By JOVIOLMA

He definitely did dodge it with precognition because it is logically impossible to react to light conventionally, which require you to see the light first. Unless the attack emit some sound before hand, which basically means the same as precognition. Anyways I personally don't care about the + distinction only just want to point this fact out.

Don't even start, I'm not going to argue for this.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JOVIOLMA
Still accurate giving the level of arguments some salty users give on this thread.
Still accurate giving the level of arguments some salty users give on this thread.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM team for sure

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He smokes Tats and Garo but how does he handle Boros' regeneration?

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Up to you. You might consider this as thinking too much but I'd say Naruto NOT using precognition is more of a stretch, since he is already in SPSM so his sage sensing should be on.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps. If he can propel Saitama to the moon near light speed with one leg he can propel himself aswell towards the general direction of Jigen. Atleast by terms of general physics assuming he and Saitama are close to same weight and he has 2 legs to use for jumping/running.

The famous Naruto is light speed because he dodged a laser is an outlier because we dont know if Narutos staff stopped the beam even for a split second. For example if you point a strong laser towards a piece of wood it doesnt "drill" through the wood with light speed even the beam itself is light speed.

I don't think it'd be so accurate to have shot straight through the rod. As seen from the anime he shot first then turned his head right cutting the rod.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone in the team can solo...

CN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people on comicvine so dumb...pretty sad

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros solos

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@joviolma said:

Up to you. You might consider this as thinking too much but I'd say Naruto NOT using precognition is more of a stretch, since he is already in SPSM so his sage sensing should be on.

sage sensing isnt precognition, it doesnt see attacks before it hits

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@blackdragon3: Naruto gained a new novel feat where he avoided a laser beam twice, the laser was fired by a machine and it's a photon gun, those particles travel fast as the speed of light and this was already brought by me and posted by a user a long time ago.

From a friend
From a friend

''Shit, he follow this thought''

-VUUN!

A red beam was fired, followed by a low buzz, where photons displaced molecules.

Not knowing how to operate the bicycle(? I wonder if I missed something I will check the full translation later to know why Naruto was with this), Naruto instinctively bowed the bicycle alongside his body

The laser beam, without curvature, passed straight through Naruto's ear and immediately hit the fence of a private house

BOON

Bamboo reeds hit at such a high temperature expanded and exploded

It's not possible...

No Caption Provided

Avoiding a photon beam by your side, Naruto hit his chest painfully toward the tank

Biting the lip, he felt the taste of blood dripping

English link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RWdmZCWdeJEL--ntYqd4ojuAF8erJvZ7/view

The Retsuden trilogy was also connected to Boruto's story according to Jump, a user is already working in a translation for it.

No Caption Provided

It was a mismatch before, seems like a bigger mismatch now, Jigen blitz and one shots both Garou and Tat, and proceeds to seal or BFR Boros.

damn, was it done in base?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jigen still blitz and one shot, i mean he moved fte to naruto whose LS reaction speed got blitz by kaguya and later same kaguya got blitz by naruto, putting naruto and kaguya who is LS at the same ballpark

NarmayaWaifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tatsumaki turns all 3 of em to jam lmfao

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: from what i know yes he was also weakened and low on chakra as well iirc

aah thanx for the reply

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen is fodder

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen is fodder

nah, he is faster than naruto and sasuke who in base were already dodging LS

he can spam multiple microscopic rods that immobilises when hit

and can absorb energy matter LIKE chakra as stated (not only chakra)

and his casual punches and kicks can break through Perfect susanoo

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: if you mean the novels in general any novel that gets put in the continually updating timeline from Shueisha is canon and this novel and the rest of the Retsuden series are apart of that timeline

ooh so anything that follows up with the timeline of the series is cannon then?

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Anyone in OPM team can solo. (going by manga feats)

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garouhm said:

Anyone in OPM team can solo. (going by manga feats)

Sadly this. The same BS is happening in the DBS Manga.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Jigen
Though the team can win if they outlast him

Youarewrong321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers