Jigen vs. Kaguya

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

nogoodtsuna2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya yeets for now

MangoNation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya babyshakes, what is Jigen even supposed to do to her based on what he's shown so far?

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

Kage for now maybe jigens jubi form will be impressive

No Caption Provided

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Undre  Online

Kaguya for now maybe jigens jubi form will be impressive

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya effortlessly

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya effortlessly.

It's almost like that the character who only has two chapters of fighting doesn't have enough feats to fight a lot of the people he is being put against

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By BlueLantern1996

Naruto and Sasuke aren’t weaker its that the writer completely forgot about all of the duo abilities. The writer is Ikemoto. This is what happens when you leave someone else to write and draw your series. They leave out stuff especially abilities.

Jigen has no type advantage other than keeping up with superior versions of Naruto and Sasuke. All of the aliens pretty much can absorb chakra and BFR anyone so that won’t work when they fight one another.

I think Jigen will surpass Kaguya in a few chapters but Kaguya ETSB is still most impressive thing in the verse and no one has surpassed it.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya wins as of now but Jigen is very likely going to be stronger than her.

@hstgoddess said:

she has the most powerful Bakugan

No Caption Provided

10/10 Reference

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto didn't go all out in that fight, so it's probably wrong to assume that Jigen can defeat Kaguya right now. As it stands now, Kaguya wins for me.

GGtinyPP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Though the title said kaguya vs jiren xD

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaguya

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaguya

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen godstomps.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya extreme diff.

Will change when Jigen gets more feats.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya God stomps. Not only was it stated in the beginning of Boruto that the earth is larger than most of the planets the other ootsuki have been to (therefore meaning Kaguya drew upon the most Chakra) the first time around she wasnt anywhere near her full power as she had not completed IT. Adding onto the fact her Juubi would be more powerful than any other Juubo due to having so much chakra, and having a higher population for IT to draw power from means quite simply Kaguya was the more powerful of the two.

Then we have other Ootsuki to scale from, as we see her dimensional warping abilities are far and beyond everyone elses and she could swap dimensions casually while having full control over them.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya God stomps. Not only was it stated in the beginning of Boruto that the earth is larger than most of the planets the other ootsuki have been

When was that stated?

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain said:

Kaguya God stomps. Not only was it stated in the beginning of Boruto that the earth is larger than most of the planets the other ootsuki have been

When was that stated?

No Caption Provided

InB4ThatConfusesYouandThisGoes5ExtraPosts

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya. I feel like Jigen beating Naruto & Sasuke was poorly shown. Plus all he has is physical stats and that shrinking power. He doesn't have a way past kaguya's healing factor at the moment. She beats him eventually.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: we don’t know for sure if they meant mass there, eg our sun is 100s of thousands of times more massive than earth, yet it isn’t causing tears in space like what Toneri saw.

I’m pretty sure 5is has more to do with the chakra available there or or chakra quality, rather than actual size

Avatar image for deactivated-5da6a6fe1bd3f
deactivated-5da6a6fe1bd3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bae takes this.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: we don’t know for sure if they meant mass there, eg our sun is 100s of thousands of times more massive than earth, yet it isn’t causing tears in space like what Toneri saw.

I’m pretty sure 5is has more to do with the chakra available thereor or chakra quality, rather than actual size

So a meaningless paragraph only to get to the exact same premise first stated, dont bother wasting my time in the future by tagging me again please.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MattyBoi

@jashro44 said:

Kaguya. I feel like Jigen beating Naruto & Sasuke was poorly shown. Plus all he has is physical stats and that shrinking power. He doesn't have a way past kaguya's healing factor at the moment. She beats him eventually.

Jigen can simply pin kaguya down with chakra rods, draining her chakra with the rods, and seal her in the jar just like he did to naruto and leave her there forever.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: you stated that the naruto earth was larger. I disagreed and stated that what’s more likely is that it has to do with the chakra there. I said nothing about this battle itself in that post and I already stated that kaguya wins and I agree that she has more chakra either way.

Maybe try being less toxic/aggressive than you usually are next time

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya still fodderizes

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@jashro44 said:

Jigen can simply pin kaguya down with chakra rods, draining her chakra with the rods, and seal her in the jar just like he did to naruto and leave her there forever.

The chakra rods' disruption doesnt work on rinnegan users and jigen stated that you can escape his seal with space time ninjutsu, kaguya has both of those things

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@jashro44 said:

Kaguya can just teleport. Naruto was able to use shadow clones while pinned so it doesn't stop jutsus.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 thing I noticed about the seal

It seems you have to be in that specific dimension for it to work since the ground where Naruto/Sasuke teleport to is the base of the kettle seal thing.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something has to be clarified in Boruto because with their showings, there is no way either Naruto or Sasuke are as strong as they were in the War Arc. The feats do not match whatsoever. Naruto never spammed thousands of clones, clones of Kurama's, Asura Avatar or any of the other powers of the tailed beasts and Sasuke uses his powers in the dumbest way possible though understandably since he has to save Chakra.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: you stated that the naruto earth was larger. I disagreed and stated that what’s more likely is that it has to do with the chakra there.

My full response:

Not only was it stated in the beginning of Boruto that the earth is larger than most of the planets the other ootsuki have been to (therefore meaning Kaguya drew upon the most Chakra)

So either...... you're arguing a sphere with a larger curvature is somehow smaller than one with a smaller curvature, you purposely chose not to read the rest of the sentence in place or simply you lack the ability to do so. Either of which all falls on your part and is therefore no longer my problem.

I said nothing about this battle itself in that post and I already stated that kaguya wins and I agree that Not only was it stated in the beginning of Boruto that the earth is larger than most of the planets the other ootsuki have been to (therefore meaning Kaguya drew upon the most Chakra) she has more chakra either way.

You responded to me for no reason as always when the answer was self explanatory in the first place, blame your own ineptitude and inability to piece simple things together. Dont reply if you cant understand the argument.

Maybe try being less toxic/aggressive than you usually are next time

Maybe try being a bit more competent/practical than you usually are and maybe we can finally get somewhere. Everything that comes out of your mouth is a literal chain of garbage stemming from lack of common sense application.

ryankinq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are lol, just because they didn’t use everything In the tool doesn’t mean they got nerfed it just means jigen is that STRONG, Kaguya had to use vacuum punches to overpower Sasuke’s susanoo TEEN sasuke susanoo. While jigen literally negged ADULT Sasuke’s susanoo with ONE kick. And negged narutos kurama avatar mode with one punch lol. And also all those shadow clones really wouldn’t do much too jigen tbh. Knowing how naruto himself said that “We are no match for him” LITERALLY says it lmao. And all the ashura kurama mode will do is give jigen a chance to absorb its chakra if he did rasengans or Biju damas. Also the reason why they couldn’t do every single thing in the book was because they were getting butt fucked before they had the chance to do anything, unlike for kaguya who lost to them and didn’t even finish them off in the beginning, you do realize that jigen could of killed sasuke and naruto if he REALLY wanted to do this was him not going bloodlusted negging a way stronger sasuke and naruto that fought Kaguya, and Kaguya BLOODLUSTED struggling against a way weaker naruto and sasuke.

ryankinq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And two the seal does work on Kaguya the reason why jigen didn’t do it on is because he can use his space time ninjutsu before he does the seal. Once he does the seal it’s over all your chakra is gone that’s why when kawaki was holding the picture and his arm fell off was because naruto had no chakra lol.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: No he's right, that statement is referring to the mass and sheer potency of the chakra present on earth, not the planet's actual size.

No, you're both terrible at reading the full scope of the argument and I stated that curvature speaks of BOTH size and chakra with neither of you having any supporting evidence against either but it seems you cant understand that and simply jumped aboard ship without a destination in mind.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@mattyboi said:
@jashro44 said:

Kaguya can just teleport. Naruto was able to use shadow clones while pinned so it doesn't stop jutsus.

Jigen can just spam it till kaguya runs out of chakra.