Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@anomalous:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

all 3 of these moves are Keke-Mora beyond Keke-Tota and Keke-Genkai.

Madara did 2 of these Keke-Mora moves, so Just saying "Well, He never did it so he can't do it" is a poor excuse and crappy logic.

My Friend It stated Madara and Sasuke have the same Potential. So, if Sasuke with an Inferior eye was able to do this why can't Madara with a more advanced eyed? what you are telling me doesn't make any sense at all.

Kaguya was able to do all those abilities using the Rinne-Sharingan...the same 3rd eye that Madara awakened and stated that he awakened.

No Caption Provided

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By MyGod000

@goku25477856 said:

@anomalous: i defeated him in a debate but he's still using headcanon and he does not like to admit when he is wrong, i really want to debate him on discord since it'll be easier and much more fun to see him rage off of being wrong lol.

You have never defeated me in a debate. Going on another site just so you can repeat the same argument here that i destroyed doesn't sound very enticing to me, on top of that you lied in your post which I called you out on it. instead of Watching me Rage off you are the one on here Raging off Okay i gotcha.

Your buddy is saying Madara can't travel dimensions because he never did it. That is a cop out answer, because he can't give a factual reason why he can't do the move when he did 2 other moves that were of the same nature.

goku25477856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:

@mygod000:

@mygod000 said:

@goku25477856:

Sasuke Never stabbed Jigen with the Sword...he slashed Jigen with it.

slash is more vicious than stabbing, once you slash then his head is gone and he cant come back from it but stand just makes a hole

also...how is that relevant when Sasuke didn't even enhance the sword like he did with Madara?

it is relevan when we talking about a stronger sasuke and im pretty sure amaterasu wouldve done more damage than the sword but it did nothing to jigen.

you can even look at from a panel VS Panel Sasuke enhanced his sword slash against Madara, he didn't do that against Momoshiki or Jigen he just hit them with normal sword slash.

he didnt enhance it https://youtu.be/mZ3HKdppsvk?t=150 . and lets say you right and he did, dont you think that blitzing avatar kurama naruto and susanoo sasuke is better than anything madara has ever done, and dont say kaguya did the samething because for 1 kaguya is way stronger than madara so you cant scale madara and say if kaguya can do it then madara can because they is clearly difference in power, let me ask you something, what moves could the teens have done that can beat jigen, legit all jigen has to do is bfr them, jigen has better dimension powers than kaguya since he doesnt need to touch you to send you to another dimension, madara is weak, saying limbo can beat jigen is saying a shadow clone of teen naruto can beat adult kurama avatar six paths naruto and perfect susanoo sasuke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as you can see it was just a normal Sword slash against Jigen nothing really impressive honestly.

amaterasu is stronger than jigen but it did nothing against him, nothing madara did was impressive, jigen in base form is holding a ten tails in jail while madara thinks that is impressive

Now...Compare that against Madara.

not impressive at all

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see Sasuke enhanced his sword with Chidori something he never did with Jigen or Momoshiki.

he actually did enhance his sword with fused momo and it did nothing and i think tanking amaterasu is way better than getting stabbed by a just lightning sword, madara only tanked that because he is immortal, while momo and jigen do it just off of raw strength and powers

Sasuke Sword attack against Madara>>>>>>>>Sasuke Sword attack against Jigen and Momoshiki.

a weaker sasuke lol, get in discord and let me destroy you over there.

You can't argue against this because it would be a logical fallacy to say a basic Sword is more powerful than a Chidori amp Sword.

you know what would be a logical fallacy, saying a weaker sasuke is more impressive than adult sasuke.

it like saying base Punch is stronger than a Lighting enhanced Punch.

it can be if the base punch overpowers something that cut the moon in half while lightning punch just cut a treee, aka naruto in the last base punch overpowered toneri moon attack while sasuke lightning did nothing

which proves my point Madara>>>>>Jigen and Momoshiki.

no, lets debate in discord. why you scared

slash is more vicious than stabbing, once you slash then his head is gone and he cant come back from it but stand just makes a hole

YOU: I never disagreed with that, what I said is that he never Stabbed Jigen...also Jigen when he was slashed needed to protect himself with Rods so we can say he almost died from the slash if he felt the need to take precaution like rods around his neck.

ME: you have no proof of what it was going to do with out his protectiongs and all you use is headcanon, can you please prove to me sasukes sword would've had more effect than amaterasu which jigen tanked with ease

it is relevan when we talking about a stronger sasuke and im pretty sure amaterasu wouldve done more damage than the sword but it did nothing to jigen.

YOU : It's irrelevant because he isn't that much stronger as we have been showing you...and regardless it was still a basic sword swing while Madara took on a Chidori enhanced Sword swing.

ME: he is that much stronger, show me a panel of teen sasuke using the space time ninjutu which fatigued kaguya amd kaguya is above teen sasuke, its not just a normal sword swing, jigen can tank adult narutos punch's which is stronger than the last narutos punchs which overpowerd toneris attack that split the moon in half, what durability feats does madara have, his best one is reviving after a weaker sasuke blitzed him and there is no way you can tell me that sasukes sword attack that blitz madara is stronger than toneris moon slicing attack because if you think teen sasukes weak sword can easily slice the moon in half then you just biased and jigen tanked many of narutos punch's.

YOU: Since you are not able to comprehend what is being said to you...Chidori enhanced sword bypass durability regardless of how much stronger you are. Naruto Making a Chakra blade Cut Kaguya's Arm off someone who is massively above them in power.

ME:where does it say it bypass durability regardless of who you are, and narutos chakara arm is not chidori,

YOU : Asuma with his chakra blades cut Hidan's Head off even those it stated Hidan is way more powerful which is facts. Amaterasu is irrelevant here because Madara can absorb chakra and Jutsu regardless of nature.

ME: hidan is not way more powerful, he is stronger but not way stronger, he just has immortality. one thing to debunk all this is the raikage tanked sasukes enhanced lightnng sword so no it does not bypass through durability no matter how strong you are and even if you say the raikage had lightning armor, this is easily debunked by the fact of even if the raikage has the armor he can still be damagaged by stronger attackssuch as raikage who got destroyed madara so using the armor argument is weak and it'll just prove that sasukes lightning sworf wasnt all that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

YOU: he can even absorb Gaara's Sand anything Jutsu is actually useless against Madara you have to fight him in Taijutsu and none of them have the physical strength of 8th Gate Guy so they won't even come close to killing him.

ME: i knew you were going to bring up the madara panel lol, i dont care what madara can absorb, there is nothing that madara can absorb that jigen cant, majority of moves madara absorbed would do 0 damage to jigen with out jigen needing to absorb, now to the panel, what, jigen doesnt use jutsus lol, he uses taijutsu, the only jutsu he uses is his rods and im pretty sure he only uses it to immobilize and not to throw at madaras hands so that he can absorb it, can you prove to me eight gates guy can beat jigen one on one, what does madara have on bfr.

he didnt enhance it https://youtu.be/mZ3HKdppsvk?t=150 . and lets say you right and he did, dont you think that blitzing avatar kurama naruto and susanoo sasuke is better than anything madara has ever done, and dont say kaguya did the samething because for 1 kaguya is way stronger than madara so you cant scale madara and say if kaguya can do it then madara can because they is clearly difference in power, let me ask you something, what moves could the teens have done that can beat jigen, legit all jigen has to do is bfr them, jigen has better dimension powers than kaguya since he doesnt need to touch you to send you to another dimension, madara is weak, saying limbo can beat jigen is saying a shadow clone of teen naruto can beat adult kurama avatar six paths naruto and perfect susanoo sasuke

YOU: Sasuke did enhanced it in both the manga and in the anime so it's canon buddy. don't try and lie now since you post it in the first place we see the Chidori lighting coming off of Sasuke's Sword.

ME: he didnt enhance it https://youtu.be/mZ3HKdppsvk?t=150 . in this vid when sasuke stabs madara there is no lightning.

YOU: Kaguya isn't way stronger than Madara, she is only 2x stronger than him. as I said you need to read the context. Kaguya needed Madara's body+ I.T Chakra(Which is stronger then the juubi).

ME: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c6739ecbfbfdcd4b47b298a78872a7fd imma let this speak for me

ME: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-38b574354120d18de3ac80f8d96ec329 this too will speak for me.

YOU: 3 eyed Madara was already more powerful than the Juubi.

ME: i know he was, base form jigen is more powerful than juubi by having it pinned with rods.

YOU: Which means KAguya is only 2 x stronger...which means he scales to her.

ME: where in the series does it say 2x stronger, stop using your headcanon numbers, sasuke said kaguya has WAY more chakara, what makes you think imma believe kaguya is only 2 times stronger than madara

YOU: the fact that Madara was able to tank Guy's Punch which could blow peoples body in half with just a single kick.

which one is more impressive, guys kicks which can barely destroy a city and madara almost being dead by it or naruto tanking an attack that split the moon in half. dont be bias, chose wisely

YOU: FYI Madara had a fully mature Juubi, Jigen doesn't and is only taking small pieces of the Juubi's chakra and wrecked Naruto and Sasuke with it.

ME: thank you for bringing this up, the fact that jigen doesnt even need to absorb full ten tails and is stronger than a stronger naruto and sasuke who are stronger than kaguya who is stronger than madara, imagine if jigen did absorb the full ten tails plus his karma plus his base powers being that strong, Jesus christ i can't imagine how strong he would be.

who said Kaguya needs to touch you to send you to another Dimension? LMFAO.

No Caption Provided

YOU She doesn't need to touch you to teleport to another dimension...as long as you are in her range she can do it.

i dont know if you can read my guy but it says in a certain range. jigen just does it

amaterasu is stronger than jigen but it did nothing against him, nothing madara did was impressive, jigen in base form is holding a ten tails in jail while madara thinks that is impressive

YOU He absorbed amaterasu last time I checked and Madara laughts at that anyways seen he can absorb it and Negate it with TSB.

last time i checked he let amateras be on him and was talking while it was on himand laughed at it and then absorb it like its nothing, last time i checked madara had an armor on to protect him against amaterasu, kaguya also absorbed amaterasu so by your logic ems madara can beat kaguya which sows you a fanboy.

YOU: Wrong, Jigen's Ten tails is not even fully grown and is literally a baby. Madara absorbed a complete fully mature Ten tails casually while Jigen can't even handle the immature Ten tails powers yet with his body.

ME: do you have any proof of what you saying, dont just be saying stuff without proof, what makes jigens ten tails different from kaguyas one, let me know mr madara fanboy. im not even gonna debunk headcanon, i can debunk it but the simplest way for me to debunk it is by saying its headcanon which it is lol.

No Caption Provided

YOU; this factually puts Momoshiki well below Kaguya level because he didn't know crap about the Ten tails Juubi, and only wanted to absorb Chakra to get stronger.

ME: he actually did. he knows about the juubis, him, kinshiki and urashiki actually talk about juubi before they came to earth, and whats the point of knowing abaout ten tails when momo is way stronger than it. how does momoshiki not knowing the juubi make him weaker, tell me, so a math teacher is stronger than mike tyson because mike tyson doesnt know what is trigonometry and all this other math stuff, yeah right i believe lol.

YOU: Madara stomps both Momoshiki and Jigen.

ME: why would kaguya be scared

he actually did enhance his sword with fused momo and it did nothing and i think tanking amaterasu is way better than getting stabbed by a just lightning sword, madara only tanked that because he is immortal, while momo and jigen do it just off of raw strength and powers

YOU: First off why are you lying? Sasuke never enhanced his sword against fused Momoshiki...as a matter of fact he never even hit Fused Momoshiki with his sword in the battle.

ME: oh thank you for showing me this panel, i was looking for it lol. yeah he did enhance his sword against fused momo, let me show you https://youtu.be/ycf2jI_ulAI?t=112 when they clash momo stops sasuke who enhanced his sword and then sasuke kicks the enhanced sword at fused momoshiki but momoshiki just blocks it like its nothing while madara couldnt and he only survived because of regenerative powers and through out the entire fight with momo sasuke enhanced his sword and it did nothing to momoshiki.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

YOU; the only thing sasuke did to fused Momoshiki was punch him in the back, and then he summoned that Lava Golem and then got one shotted by Naruto and sasuke.

ME: go back and watch the anime dude, wont waste my time repeating this,

No Caption Provided

YOU: What does Sasuke being slightly weaker have to do with his Sword? you can't even destroy me here so what the point in getting on Discord for when you can't even debate? Your arguments are pretty much dog crap at this point, Chakra enhanced weapons doesn't Rely on how powerful you are...it has nothing to do with your power.

ME: slightly weaker lol, cmon now, sasuke can use time space which teen sasuke could not, he is way stronger as an adult. i am destroying you here, can you please tell me one argument you have brang up here that i havent countered and if you do bring up the argument i will counter it with out skipping anything and i will show you my dominance and why i am easily destroying you, from all the people i have debated you are the easiest, you not hard to debate tbh, you probabaly think so because our debatg has been going on for months, its just long, thats why i want to debate you in discord so that we can end it there, but you dont want because you scared and you know deep inside down in your heart that you will lose, just admit it bro, it wont hurt you, you will keep on taking l's . if chakara enhanced weapons dont rely on how powerful you are then ok you are right and the raikage is stronger than madara because he tanked the enhanced sword while madara didnt and he only survived because of immortality and jigen is way stronger than raikage so jigen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>raikage>madara

YOU: Hidan>>Asuma

ME: I know and i dont care lol

YOU: Yet Asuma was still able to cut Hidan's head off with a chakra blade. If you are arguing that Chakra enhanced Weapons rely on how powerful people are then explain how Naruto was able to cut Kaguya arm off even those Kaguya was massively more powerful?

kaguya was not massively stronger than naruto, stop downplaying naruto like that, naruto overpowered kaguya and blitzed her multiple times and kaguya even had to run away at times just because she was running out of chakara while fighting naruto. i can argue teen naruto surpassed six paths madara

you know what would be a logical fallacy, saying a weaker sasuke is more impressive than adult sasuke.

YOU: what a Logical Fallacy is you saying 1 armed Sasuke is more impressive than Sasuke with two arms.

ME: what a logical fallacy is you saying a teen sasuke who could not use his rinnegan properly and couldnt use time space is stronger than a sasuke who perfected his rinnegan as an adult and is stronger then beings who destroy solar systems

YOU: I can reverse what you did there, again...it has nothing to do with power chakra based cutting weapons by past Durability. so far what has been impressive in here is your ability to lie in debate when you are losing and then begging me to get on discord after you lied.

ME: why would i ask you to get on discord if im losing, wouldnt you just embarras me more if we were on discord, you are the one who is scared, i just want to debate you on discord and all i want to do is just politely and kindly give you an L, thats it, its not that hard.

it can be if the base punch overpowers something that cut the moon in half while lightning punch just cut a treee, aka naruto in the last base punch overpowered toneri moon attack while sasuke lightning did nothing

that would be true if it wasn't for the fact that Naruto didn't use a Base Punch to accomplish said feat.

YOU: Naruto used a Chakra enhanced Punched on toneri.

ME: a base punch, do you wanna know something more impressive than anything madara ahs everdone, let me explain this into your thick head, so naruto in the last gets his chakara took and then only uses kcm and then splits his powers in half and then reverts to base form to overpower an attack that split the moon in half.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

unless you think Naruto's hand and arm is color yellow it clear that he didn't use a base punch. FYI this was the same type of punch Naruto used against Madara after he saved Guy and Madara casually blocked it even before getting the God tree.

it can actually be proved that naruto used his base form, you know how, when hinata was ebing controlled by toneri, naruto snaps hinata out of toneris way using that same yellow hand while in base form and he even does yellow rasengans which he has never shown to do.

Yes, Madara is above them like I said.

Because your Debating skills is trash and you can't even defeat me here, so what is changing the site going to do exactly for you? I told you my terms if when you show me the post that said Momoshiki was stronger and you've yet to post it.

how are my debating skills trash when all you do is repeat and use headcanon. just download discord, if you think you are really a better debater than me then you would download discord. this is not debating, this is going back and forth, if you think you a better debater by tyoing then dude you dont know what is debating. i mean understand, i can see how trash you are.

you believe you a better debater because you can type lol

goku25477856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:

@anomalous: i defeated him in a debate but he's still using headcanon and he does not like to admit when he is wrong, i really want to debate him on discord since it'll be easier and much more fun to see him rage off of being wrong lol.

You have never defeated me in a debate. Going on another site just so you can repeat the same argument here that i destroyed doesn't sound very enticing to me, on top of that you lied in your post which I called you out on it. instead of Watching me Rage off you are the one on here Raging off Okay i gotcha.

Your buddy is saying Madara can't travel dimensions because he never did it. That is a cop out answer, because he can't give a factual reason why he can't do the move when he did 2 other moves that were of the same nature.

my buddy is right, when has madara traveled through dimensions hmm, he is not using headcanon, you are, he is just using what has been shown in the anime, what are you using, fake assumptions and headcanon lol.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:

my buddy is right, when has madara traveled through dimensions hmm, he is not using headcanon, you are, he is just using what has been shown in the anime, what are you using, fake assumptions and headcanon lol.

If it head canon then where is the proof that states Madara can't do that...if Sasuke with an inferior Rinnegan and training is able to do it?

What I am saying is reasonable because All 3 of the moves are Stated to be Keke-Mora jutsu, and Madara used two of them before getting PIS out of the series.

Your argument falls apart when Sasuke with an Inferior Rinnegan was able to Travel Dimensions because because you said he trained. BTW Sasuke never trained that was headcanon, Look who is using "headcanon" now Sasuke never trained at all he was traveling the world and we saw him struggling with 65 Sub Kage level fighters.

No Caption Provided

Doesn't say Sasuke Trained at all yet you keep saying he trained, with no proof. so why are you being a hypocrite?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MyGod000
@goku25477856 said:
@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:

@mygod000:

@mygod000 said:

@goku25477856:

also...how is that relevant when Sasuke didn't even enhance the sword like he did with Madara?

you can even look at from a panel VS Panel Sasuke enhanced his sword slash against Madara, he didn't do that against Momoshiki or Jigen he just hit them with normal sword slash.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as you can see it was just a normal Sword slash against Jigen nothing really impressive honestly.

not impressive at all

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see Sasuke enhanced his sword with Chidori something he never did with Jigen or Momoshiki.

Sasuke Sword attack against Madara>>>>>>>>Sasuke Sword attack against Jigen and Momoshiki.

You can't argue against this because it would be a logical fallacy to say a basic Sword is more powerful than a Chidori amp Sword.

YOU: I never disagreed with that, what I said is that he never Stabbed Jigen...also Jigen when he was slashed needed to protect himself with Rods so we can say he almost died from the slash if he felt the need to take precaution like rods around his neck.

ME: you have no proof of what it was going to do with out his protectiongs and all you use is headcanon, can you please prove to me sasukes sword would've had more effect than amaterasu which jigen tanked with ease

YOU : It's irrelevant because he isn't that much stronger as we have been showing you...and regardless it was still a basic sword swing while Madara took on a Chidori enhanced Sword swing.

ME: he is that much stronger, show me a panel of teen sasuke using the space time ninjutu which fatigued kaguya amd kaguya is above teen sasuke, its not just a normal sword swing, jigen can tank adult narutos punch's which is stronger than the last narutos punchs which overpowerd toneris attack that split the moon in half, what durability feats does madara have, his best one is reviving after a weaker sasuke blitzed him and there is no way you can tell me that sasukes sword attack that blitz madara is stronger than toneris moon slicing attack because if you think teen sasukes weak sword can easily slice the moon in half then you just biased and jigen tanked many of narutos punch's.

YOU: Since you are not able to comprehend what is being said to you...Chidori enhanced sword bypass durability regardless of how much stronger you are. Naruto Making a Chakra blade Cut Kaguya's Arm off someone who is massively above them in power.

ME:where does it say it bypass durability regardless of who you are, and narutos chakara arm is not chidori,

YOU : Asuma with his chakra blades cut Hidan's Head off even those it stated Hidan is way more powerful which is facts. Amaterasu is irrelevant here because Madara can absorb chakra and Jutsu regardless of nature.

ME: hidan is not way more powerful, he is stronger but not way stronger, he just has immortality. one thing to debunk all this is the raikage tanked sasukes enhanced lightnng sword so no it does not bypass through durability no matter how strong you are and even if you say the raikage had lightning armor, this is easily debunked by the fact of even if the raikage has the armor he can still be damagaged by stronger attackssuch as raikage who got destroyed madara so using the armor argument is weak and it'll just prove that sasukes lightning sworf wasnt all that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

YOU: he can even absorb Gaara's Sand anything Jutsu is actually useless against Madara you have to fight him in Taijutsu and none of them have the physical strength of 8th Gate Guy so they won't even come close to killing him.

ME: i knew you were going to bring up the madara panel lol, i dont care what madara can absorb, there is nothing that madara can absorb that jigen cant, majority of moves madara absorbed would do 0 damage to jigen with out jigen needing to absorb, now to the panel, what, jigen doesnt use jutsus lol, he uses taijutsu, the only jutsu he uses is his rods and im pretty sure he only uses it to immobilize and not to throw at madaras hands so that he can absorb it, can you prove to me eight gates guy can beat jigen one on one, what does madara have on bfr.

YOU: Sasuke did enhanced it in both the manga and in the anime so it's canon buddy. don't try and lie now since you post it in the first place we see the Chidori lighting coming off of Sasuke's Sword.

ME: he didnt enhance it https://youtu.be/mZ3HKdppsvk?t=150 . in this vid when sasuke stabs madara there is no lightning.

YOU: Kaguya isn't way stronger than Madara, she is only 2x stronger than him. as I said you need to read the context. Kaguya needed Madara's body+ I.T Chakra(Which is stronger then the juubi).

ME: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c6739ecbfbfdcd4b47b298a78872a7fd imma let this speak for me

ME: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-38b574354120d18de3ac80f8d96ec329 this too will speak for me.

ME: i know he was, base form jigen is more powerful than juubi by having it pinned with rods.

ME: where in the series does it say 2x stronger, stop using your headcanon numbers, sasuke said kaguya has WAY more chakara, what makes you think imma believe kaguya is only 2 times stronger than madara

YOU: the fact that Madara was able to tank Guy's Punch which could blow peoples body in half with just a single kick.

which one is more impressive, guys kicks which can barely destroy a city and madara almost being dead by it or naruto tanking an attack that split the moon in half. dont be bias, chose wisely

YOU: FYI Madara had a fully mature Juubi, Jigen doesn't and is only taking small pieces of the Juubi's chakra and wrecked Naruto and Sasuke with it.

ME: thank you for bringing this up, the fact that jigen doesnt even need to absorb full ten tails and is stronger than a stronger naruto and sasuke who are stronger than kaguya who is stronger than madara, imagine if jigen did absorb the full ten tails plus his karma plus his base powers being that strong, Jesus christ i can't imagine how strong he would be.

No Caption Provided

YOU She doesn't need to touch you to teleport to another dimension...as long as you are in her range she can do it.

i dont know if you can read my guy but it says in a certain range. jigen just does it

YOU He absorbed amaterasu last time I checked and Madara laughts at that anyways seen he can absorb it and Negate it with TSB.

last time i checked he let amateras be on him and was talking while it was on himand laughed at it and then absorb it like its nothing, last time i checked madara had an armor on to protect him against amaterasu, kaguya also absorbed amaterasu so by your logic ems madara can beat kaguya which sows you a fanboy.

YOU: Wrong, Jigen's Ten tails is not even fully grown and is literally a baby. Madara absorbed a complete fully mature Ten tails casually while Jigen can't even handle the immature Ten tails powers yet with his body.

ME: do you have any proof of what you saying, dont just be saying stuff without proof, what makes jigens ten tails different from kaguyas one, let me know mr madara fanboy. im not even gonna debunk headcanon, i can debunk it but the simplest way for me to debunk it is by saying its headcanon which it is lol.

No Caption Provided

YOU; this factually puts Momoshiki well below Kaguya level because he didn't know crap about the Ten tails Juubi, and only wanted to absorb Chakra to get stronger.

ME: he actually did. he knows about the juubis, him, kinshiki and urashiki actually talk about juubi before they came to earth, and whats the point of knowing abaout ten tails when momo is way stronger than it. how does momoshiki not knowing the juubi make him weaker, tell me, so a math teacher is stronger than mike tyson because mike tyson doesnt know what is trigonometry and all this other math stuff, yeah right i believe lol.

YOU: First off why are you lying? Sasuke never enhanced his sword against fused Momoshiki...as a matter of fact he never even hit Fused Momoshiki with his sword in the battle.

ME: oh thank you for showing me this panel, i was looking for it lol. yeah he did enhance his sword against fused momo, let me show you https://youtu.be/ycf2jI_ulAI?t=112 when they clash momo stops sasuke who enhanced his sword and then sasuke kicks the enhanced sword at fused momoshiki but momoshiki just blocks it like its nothing while madara couldnt and he only survived because of regenerative powers and through out the entire fight with momo sasuke enhanced his sword and it did nothing to momoshiki.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

YOU; the only thing sasuke did to fused Momoshiki was punch him in the back, and then he summoned that Lava Golem and then got one shotted by Naruto and sasuke.

No Caption Provided

YOU: What does Sasuke being slightly weaker have to do with his Sword? you can't even destroy me here so what the point in getting on Discord for when you can't even debate? Your arguments are pretty much dog crap at this point, Chakra enhanced weapons doesn't Rely on how powerful you are...it has nothing to do with your power.

ME: slightly weaker lol, cmon now, sasuke can use time space which teen sasuke could not, he is way stronger as an adult. i am destroying you here, can you please tell me one argument you have brang up here that i havent countered and if you do bring up the argument i will counter it with out skipping anything and i will show you my dominance and why i am easily destroying you, from all the people i have debated you are the easiest, you not hard to debate tbh, you probabaly think so because our debatg has been going on for months, its just long, thats why i want to debate you in discord so that we can end it there, but you dont want because you scared and you know deep inside down in your heart that you will lose, just admit it bro, it wont hurt you, you will keep on taking l's . if chakara enhanced weapons dont rely on how powerful you are then ok you are right and the raikage is stronger than madara because he tanked the enhanced sword while madara didnt and he only survived because of immortality and jigen is way stronger than raikage so jigen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>raikage>madara

YOU: Yet Asuma was still able to cut Hidan's head off with a chakra blade. If you are arguing that Chakra enhanced Weapons rely on how powerful people are then explain how Naruto was able to cut Kaguya arm off even those Kaguya was massively more powerful?

kaguya was not massively stronger than naruto, stop downplaying naruto like that, naruto overpowered kaguya and blitzed her multiple times and kaguya even had to run away at times just because she was running out of chakara while fighting naruto. i can argue teen naruto surpassed six paths madara

YOU: what a Logical Fallacy is you saying 1 armed Sasuke is more impressive than Sasuke with two arms.

ME: what a logical fallacy is you saying a teen sasuke who could not use his rinnegan properly and couldnt use time space is stronger than a sasuke who perfected his rinnegan as an adult and is stronger then beings who destroy solar systems

YOU: I can reverse what you did there, again...it has nothing to do with power chakra based cutting weapons by past Durability. so far what has been impressive in here is your ability to lie in debate when you are losing and then begging me to get on discord after you lied.

ME: why would i ask you to get on discord if im losing, wouldnt you just embarras me more if we were on discord, you are the one who is scared, i just want to debate you on discord and all i want to do is just politely and kindly give you an L, thats it, its not that hard.

that would be true if it wasn't for the fact that Naruto didn't use a Base Punch to accomplish said feat.

ME: a base punch, do you wanna know something more impressive than anything madara ahs everdone, let me explain this into your thick head, so naruto in the last gets his chakara took and then only uses kcm and then splits his powers in half and then reverts to base form to overpower an attack that split the moon in half.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

unless you think Naruto's hand and arm is color yellow it clear that he didn't use a base punch. FYI this was the same type of punch Naruto used against Madara after he saved Guy and Madara casually blocked it even before getting the God tree.

it can actually be proved that naruto used his base form, you know how, when hinata was ebing controlled by toneri, naruto snaps hinata out of toneris way using that same yellow hand while in base form and he even does yellow rasengans which he has never shown to do.

Because your Debating skills is trash and you can't even defeat me here, so what is changing the site going to do exactly for you? I told you my terms if when you show me the post that said Momoshiki was stronger and you've yet to post it.

how are my debating skills trash when all you do is repeat and use headcanon. just download discord, if you think you are really a better debater than me then you would download discord. this is not debating, this is going back and forth, if you think you a better debater by tyoing then dude you dont know what is debating. i mean understand, i can see how trash you are.

Again, everything you said in here is headcanon...and then you talk being a hypocrite saying All i do is use Headcanon when you can't debunk what I am saying.

I asked you, if Sasuke who you claimed "Trained" and was able to travel Dimensions, with an inferior Rinnegan then Why can't Madara who has a far more powerful Rinne-Sharingan? show me where it stated Adult Naruto and Sasuke trained in boruto i'll wait.

it's irrelevant what he didn't do...I mean Madara didn't absorb Jutsu after Gaining the Juubi that doesn't mean he can't do it when it stated numerous times that he can absorb all Jutsu and chakra.

again, you are using headcanon, we don't need to assume anything with Jigen...he is a human not an alien which is why he needed to protect himself from those slash attack. like I mentioned Madara took Chidori enhanced blade while Jigen took a base sword attack.

You are the one who need to rewatch Naruto, Defeated Toneri with a chakra enhanced punched which had all his power in it.

Going by your logic Base Naruto>>KCM Naruto>>Base Naruto.

Which doesn't make sense at all.

goku25477856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:
@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:

@mygod000:

@mygod000 said:

@goku25477856:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not impressive at all

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ME: slightly weaker lol, cmon now, sasuke can use time space which teen sasuke could not, he is way stronger as an adult. i am destroying you here, can you please tell me one argument you have brang up here that i havent countered and if you do bring up the argument i will counter it with out skipping anything and i will show you my dominance and why i am easily destroying you, from all the people i have debated you are the easiest, you not hard to debate tbh, you probabaly think so because our debate has been going on for months, its just long, thats why i want to debate you in discord so that we can end it there, but you dont want because you scared and you know deep inside down in your heart that you will lose, just admit it bro, it wont hurt you, you will keep on taking l's . if chakara enhanced weapons dont rely on how powerful you are then ok you are right and the raikage is stronger than madara because he tanked the enhanced sword while madara didnt and he only survived because of immortality and jigen is way stronger than raikage so jigen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>raikage>madara

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

how are my debating skills trash when all you do is repeat and use headcanon. just download discord, if you think you are really a better debater than me then you would download discord. this is not debating, this is going back and forth, if you think you a better debater by typing then dude you dont know what is debating. i mean understand, i can see how trash you are.

Again, everything you said in here is headcanon...and then you talk being a hypocrite saying All i do is use Headcanon when you can't debunk what I am saying.

I asked you, if Sasuke who you claimed "Trained" and was able to travel Dimensions, with an inferior Rinnegan then Why can't Madara who has a far more powerful Rinne-Sharingan? show me where it stated Adult Naruto and Sasuke trained in boruto i'll wait.

it's irrelevant what he didn't do...I mean Madara didn't absorb Jutsu after Gaining the Juubi that doesn't mean he can't do it when it stated numerous times that he can absorb all Jutsu and chakra.

again, you are using headcanon, we don't need to assume anything with Jigen...he is a human not an alien which is why he needed to protect himself from those slash attack. like I mentioned Madara took Chidori enhanced blade while Jigen took a base sword attack.

You are the one who need to rewatch Naruto, Defeated Toneri with a chakra enhanced punched which had all his power in it.

SO THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO, YOU DIDNT EVEN DEBUNK ANYTHING I SAID LOL.

C'MON BRUH, I WONT WAIST MY TIME DEBUNKING REPEATED STATEMENTS ALREADY, I WANT YOU TO GO OVER EVERYTHING I WROTE AND DEBUNK ME JUST LIKE HOW I DID THE SAME TO YOU, STOP BEING PICKY HERE AND GO OVER EVERYTHING. I WILL WAIT, IF YOU CANT GO OVER EVERYTHING AND DEBUNK ME THEN I WIN EASILY.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By MyGod000

@goku25477856 said:
@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:
@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:

@mygod000:

@mygod000 said:

@goku25477856:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not impressive at all

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ME: slightly weaker lol, cmon now, sasuke can use time space which teen sasuke could not, he is way stronger as an adult. i am destroying you here, can you please tell me one argument you have brang up here that i havent countered and if you do bring up the argument i will counter it with out skipping anything and i will show you my dominance and why i am easily destroying you, from all the people i have debated you are the easiest, you not hard to debate tbh, you probabaly think so because our debate has been going on for months, its just long, thats why i want to debate you in discord so that we can end it there, but you dont want because you scared and you know deep inside down in your heart that you will lose, just admit it bro, it wont hurt you, you will keep on taking l's . if chakara enhanced weapons dont rely on how powerful you are then ok you are right and the raikage is stronger than madara because he tanked the enhanced sword while madara didnt and he only survived because of immortality and jigen is way stronger than raikage so jigen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>raikage>madara

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

how are my debating skills trash when all you do is repeat and use headcanon. just download discord, if you think you are really a better debater than me then you would download discord. this is not debating, this is going back and forth, if you think you a better debater by typing then dude you dont know what is debating. i mean understand, i can see how trash you are.

C'MON BRUH, I WONT WAIST MY TIME DEBUNKING REPEATED STATEMENTS ALREADY, I WANT YOU TO GO OVER EVERYTHING I WROTE AND DEBUNK ME JUST LIKE HOW I DID THE SAME TO YOU, STOP BEING PICKY HERE AND GO OVER EVERYTHING. I WILL WAIT, IF YOU CANT GO OVER EVERYTHING AND DEBUNK ME THEN I WIN EASILY.

I already debunked what you said previously in the thread, and you just ignored it....so me posting the same thing another 7 times isn't going to make you magically see the truth if you didn't the other 7 times i posted it.

I am moving on, since you said Adult Naruto and sasuke trained show me where it was stated that they trained. I already told you, that Madara can Travel dimensions, because that is the Ability of the Rinne-Sharingan. Madara has the Rinne-Sharingan, so unless you post something says he can't do it then there is no reason for me to think he can't when Traveling Dimensions is a Keke-Mora which Madara did two Keke-Mora jutsu.

Show me where it stated that adult Naruto and sasuke Trained. you talk about other people using Headcanon but your post be riddle with them.

goku25477856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By goku25477856

@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:
@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:
@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:

@mygod000:

@mygod000 said:

@goku25477856:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not impressive at all

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I already debunked what you said previously in the thread, and you just ignored it....so me posting the same thing another 7 times isn't going to make you magically see the truth if you didn't the other 7 times i posted it.

I am moving on, since you said Adult Naruto and sasuke trained show me where it was stated that they trained. I already told you, that Madara can Travel dimensions, because that is the Ability of the Rinne-Sharingan. Madara has the Rinne-Sharingan, so unless you post something says he can't do it then there is no reason for me to think he can't when Traveling Dimensions is a Keke-Mora which Madara did two Keke-Mora jutsu.

Show me where it stated that adult Naruto and sasuke Trained. you talk about other people using Headcanon but your post be riddle with them.

YOU TALKING ABOUT HEADCANON, CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE MADARA HAS USED KAGUYAS DIMENSION TRAVEL ABILITIES, ALL OF THAT IS SPECULATIONS AND HEADCANON JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK THE SAME, LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING, WHY CANT PAIN OR NAGATO USE LIMBO, HMMM ANSWER ME, ISNT MADARAS RINNEGAN THE SAME RINNEGAN AS NAGATO AND OBITO, HMMM, DIDNT OBITO TAKE THE RINNEGAN FROM NAGATO AND MADARA TOOK THE RINNEGAN FROM OBITO BUT SOMEHOW NAGATO AND OBITO CANT USE LIMBO BUT MADARA CAN, HMMM, WHY DIDNT KAGUYA GAIN MADARAS NORMAL RINNEGAN AFTER ABSORBING HIM, WHY DID SHE GAIN THE BYAKUGAN, HMMM, WHY CANT KAGUYA USE PERFECT SUSANOO EVEN THOUGH SHE ABSORBED MADARA, HMM, ANSWER MR HEADCANON, WHY DOESNT OBITO HAVE LIMBO IN SIX PATHS MODE EVEN THOUGH HE HAD THE SAME RINNEGAN AS MADARA, HMMM, ALL THIS WOULD MEAN THAT THE USERS HAVE DIFFEENT ABILITIES, STOP USING HEADCANON. STOP ASKING ME WHERE ITS STATED NARUTO AND SASUKE GOT STRONGER, I CAN ANSWER ALL THIS IF YOU WILLING TO DO IT ON DISCORD, WHY YOU BEING A BIG PUSSY , YOU LOST AND YOU KNOW. PLAIN AND SIMPLE . AND SINCE YOU PLAYING THIS SHOW ME WHERE GAME, I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE ITS STATED MADARA CAN USE THE DIMENSION TRAVEL, SHOW ME SINCE THATS YOUR ONLY THING YOU USE IN A DEBATE, SHOW ME OTHERWISE I WONT BELIEVE YOU, I WANT TO SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES MADARA USING KAGUYA DIMENSION TRAVEL ABILITIES, SHOW ME WHERE ITS STATED TEEN SASUKE CAN STILL USE THE DIMENSION TRAVEL, SHOW ME SASUKE DIMENSION TRAVEL AS A TEEN, IF YOU DONT THEN HE IS NOT STRONGER AS A TEEN SIMPLE

goku25477856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:
@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:
@mygod000 said:
@goku25477856 said:

@mygod000:

@mygod000 said:

@goku25477856:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not impressive at all

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

YOU TALKING ABOUT HEADCANON, CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE MADARA HAS USED KAGUYAS DIMENSION TRAVEL ABILITIES, ALL OF THAT IS SPECULATIONS AND HEADCANON JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK THE SAME, LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING, WHY CANT PAIN OR NAGATO USE LIMBO, HMMM ANSWER ME, ISNT MADARAS RINNEGAN THE SAME RINNEGAN AS NAGATO AND OBITO, HMMM, DIDNT OBITO TAKE THE RINNEGAN FROM NAGATO AND MADARA TOOK THE RINNEGAN FROM OBITO BUT SOMEHOW NAGATO AND OBITO CANT USE LIMBO BUT MADARA CAN, HMMM, WHY DIDNT KAGUYA GAIN MADARAS NORMAL RINNEGAN AFTER ABSORBING HIM, WHY DID SHE GAIN THE BYAKUGAN, HMMM, WHY CANT KAGUYA USE PERFECT SUSANOO EVEN THOUGH SHE ABSORBED MADARA, HMM, ANSWER MR HEADCANON, WHY DOESNT OBITO HAVE LIMBO IN SIX PATHS MODE EVEN THOUGH HE HAD THE SAME RINNEGAN AS MADARA, HMMM, ALL THIS WOULD MEAN THAT THE USERS HAVE DIFFEENT ABILITIES, STOP USING HEADCANON. STOP ASKING ME WHERE ITS STATED NARUTO AND SASUKE GOT STRONGER, I CAN ANSWER ALL THIS IF YOU WILLING TO DO IT ON DISCORD, WHY YOU BEING A BIG PUSSY , YOU LOST AND YOU KNOW. PLAIN AND SIMPLE . AND SINCE YOU PLAYING THIS SHOW ME WHERE GAME, I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE ITS STATED MADARA CAN USE THE DIMENSION TRAVEL, SHOW ME SINCE THATS YOUR ONLY THING YOU USE IN A DEBATE, SHOW ME OTHERWISE I WONT BELIEVE YOU, I WANT TO SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES MADARA USING KAGUYA DIMENSION TRAVEL ABILITIES, SHOW ME WHERE ITS STATED TEEN SASUKE CAN STILL USE THE DIMENSION TRAVEL, SHOW ME SASUKE DIMENSION TRAVEL AS A TEEN, IF YOU DONT THEN HE IS NOT STRONGER AS A TEEN SIMPLE

your questions are dumb. Pain is dead so why would you even think that was a good way to compare and contrast to debunk what I am saying? Nagato, eyes were implied in him they were not really his eyes.

Again, that is a crappy example you are given to say Madara can't do something. Do you not Realize that Kakashi had Obito's eyes? Where you just not paying attention when He was able to use Kamui even while not being the same race as Uchiha? the Rinnegan was Madara's in the first place.

Regardless your example is crappy anyways Because Kakashi was able to still use Obito's Abilities with Kamui. how does this correlates to my point? Madara never stole the RinneSharingan from Kaguya he unlocked it so you example don't Correlate with my points anyways.

First off, Again....are you ignoring what you said and claimed. You claimed That Sasuke&Naruto trained During those 12 years after the war.

Now, I asked you to show me where that was stated that they trained?

Secondly, Sasuke doesn't even use the Same Move Kaguya used. Sasuke uses a variation of Portal Creation to Travel Dimensions. Kaguya uses Amenominaka Which is a KeKe-Mora Ninjutsu, Also she uses Portal Creation which is stated to be the first Space-Time Jutsu used to travel Dimensions.

KeKe-Mora is stated to beyond anything Sasuke has because it uses all 5 Elements+ Yin&Yang.

Sasuke Doesn't have Yang Release.

Madara has all 5 Elements+Yin Release+Yang Release.

So, Again, i am saying If Sasuke with an inferior Rinnegan can just create a portal...then what proof is there that Madara with RinneSharingan can't create a portal when he mastered all 5 Elements along with Yin+Yang Release?

That isn't Headcanon it stated in the DataBooks that Madara has all 5 of the Elements Mastered along with Yin+Yang Release.

Madara not using portal Creation, therefore he can't is a baseless claim because he was never in a situation to where he needed to use it in the first place.

The Fight with Madara didn't go into another Dimensions, they were on Earth. also, do you realize Boruto eye in the first 10 episodes opened a portal to another dimension? I am just not seeing how Madara can't do something he never needed to do because he was never in that situation to attempt to do it.

Your Logic doesn't make sense. are you not Stronger when you are 12 then you were when you were 8? Does that means you trained from when you were 8 till you were 12? Adult Sasuke being stronger than his teen self has nothing to do with him training because he didn't train at all, we see Sasuke 2 years after the war for like 1 week and not once did he during the episodes or hint that he has been training...it literally has just been him traveling around the world helping people and atoning for his sins.

Clearly Adult Sasuke has not Been Training at all him being slightly stronger is with any Human who is past the age of 18, especially since your body is still growing until you reach 21.

goku25477856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: imma debunk you tomorrow, let me go sleep, so much weak points that i will take my time debunking. do you really think any of your points are making me worry, hmmm

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: imma debunk you tomorrow, let me go sleep, so much weak points that i will take my time debunking. do you really think any of your points are making me worry, hmmm

you can't Debunked it, it stated Madara knows all 5 Elements+Yin+Yang Release which is something Sasuke doesn't know.

As for the Portal Creation, that is a Space time Jutsu that basically anyone of the 3 Dojutsu Rinnegan, Byakugan, and Sharingan can learn.

Which Is why I asked what reason is there for Madara not being able to do that she he has the strongest Eye in the Series?

You can't even debate if I am being perfectly honest. this isn't even a jab at you or anything, most of your post are Riddled with Assumtions, and headcanon.

You assumed Adult Sasuke and Naruto Trained, with nothing supporting this claim at all.

I already debunked the Naruto Training because if he was training he wouldn't be rusty being rusty means you are out of practice which is something that is only possible if you haven't been training.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku25477856: Madara should logically be able to open portals CONSIDERING HE AWAKENED THE SAME RINNESHARINGAN AS KAGUYA. If your argument is based on madara not having feats then alot of characters don't scale to other peoples feats, saying Madara can't open a portal is like saying itachi can't copy jutsu with his sharingan, or obito can't use PS because they don't have the feats, which is a wrong claim to make. Madara qualifies as a character that could open portals because he meets every single condition.

1. Has the doujutsu for the task (hagoromo himself stated madara wants to awaken the same doujutsu as kaguya) proving that its the same eye with the same properties, madara then went ahead and does 2 of kaguya's kekkei morra jutsu's further proving this point.

2. He has the chakra to open a portal (keep in mind i said portal not amenotominaka's dimension shifting which is way more chakra taxing) - Not much argument is needed here considering even sasuke who has way less chakra could use it multiple times.

3. He has S/T ninjutsu knowlegde - He was instantly able to use kamui upon stealing obito's eye from kakashi unlike sasuke who was struggling to use a portal when he first got his rinnegan, madara was already familiar with S/T jutsu, so any argument that involves practice and what not is out of the window.

4. Sasuke openened a portal with a friggin watered down Rinnesharingan.

5. Madara didn't have feats because Rinnesharingan madara literally only lasted like 5 pages, whats next? Madara can't use Quad juubi dama because he doesn't have the feats?? Just like how he met up the requirement for that he also meets the requirement for opening a portal.

Saying borrowed rinnegan users (Nagato & Obito) cant use limbo and using that as an reason to back up your argument is a fallacy , why? Because these so called borrowed rinnegan users don't have;

a. knowledge on limbo

b. They don't have a strong body like madara to suggest they could replicate the technique considering the toll it took on nagato, and obito was complaining eventhough he just had one of the rinnegan.

Even then they could still see it. If character A has character's B doujutsu, and has the energy/body to use such a jutsu, it has been proven time and time again that they could, e.g

- DMS Kakashi using both kamui eyes effectively and even using susano

- Danzou and Itachi using KA

- Juudara using kamui

- Nagato and obito using the 6 paths jutsu's

Is that proof enough that madara can open portals or naah still head canon lol...

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#116  Edited By Revold

Limbo is a Jutsu that requires Six Paths Chakra so Obito and Nagato couldn't use it imo. This is supported by the fact that SPSM and Rinnegan can sense or see it, which suggests that Six Paths Chakra is its counter. Although then Juubito should also be able to use it, but neither did he use any of the six Rinnegan paths like Preta which all left Rinnegan users should be capable of. Kakashi did hypothesise that it takes up too much of his chakra but that no longer applies to Juubito. Only explanation is that he prefer using TSB and Senjutsu side abilities more being the bearer of the Yang staff as opposed to the Yin side of Madara.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limbo is a special ability that only Madara can use. I think each character who awakens a Rinnegan has their own unique ability just like how certain Sharingan users has their own unique ability. Like for example nobody can use Sasuke's switching ability. So Limbo is unique to Madara.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limbo is a special ability that only Madara can use. I think each character who awakens a Rinnegan has their own unique ability just like how certain Sharingan users has their own unique ability. Like for example nobody can use Sasuke's switching ability. So Limbo is unique to Madara.

Exactly

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By MyGod000

@notcensored said:

Limbo doesn't require Six Paths Chakra Madara literally used it before becoming the Juubi Jin on the 9 Bijuu and no Madara can't use Amenominaka or Yomotsu Hirasaka the only listed user of those abilities at that point in time is Kaguya herself it's like saying anyone with a Rinnegan can make Limbo Clones or that anyone with a Mangekyo can use Koto "ThEy hAvE tHe SaMe EyE's ThO" its a weak argument not back up by anything.

To add onto that Madara literally had his 3rd Eye already under his horn when he grabbed Kakashi's Sharingan why would he need Kamui if he could just Dimension Hop there on his own with Yomotsu Hirasaka makes no sense at all.

I am just going to say this...out of both of those Attack you just named Yomotsu Hirasaka and Amenominaka only one of them is stated that only Kaguya can use.

They are Both Kekkei Mōra Technique, which Madara has been shown to be able to use Kekkei Mōra Technique. So...just saying he can't use it just because is an equally poor and Weak Argument, because only one of the moves is stated as a Kaguya only able to use move.

as for your bottom Part of your argument...if we are going to Talking about Writing in the series to stuff let get down to everything that was wrong with the Series than.

Madara had a Perfectly fine Rinnegan, Which can Absorb All Jutsu regardless of Chakra Nature; So why didn't he just Absorb all of Naruto and Sasuke Jutsu that they were spamming at him? why did he feel the Need to use TSB when Rinnegan can do all that?

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Revold

@notcensored said:

Limbo doesn't require Six Paths Chakra Madara literally used it before becoming the Juubi Jin on the 9 Bijuu and no Madara can't use Amenominaka or Yomotsu Hirasaka the only listed user of those abilities at that point in time is Kaguya herself it's like saying anyone with a Rinnegan can make Limbo Clones or that anyone with a Mangekyo can use Koto "ThEy hAvE tHe SaMe EyE's ThO" its a weak argument not back up by anything.

To add onto that Madara literally had his 3rd Eye already under his horn when he grabbed Kakashi's Sharingan why would he need Kamui if he could just Dimension Hop there on his own with Yomotsu Hirasaka makes no sense at all.

Madara had Six Paths Chakra before he became the Juubi Jinchuriki. He got back the body he had when he was alive and back then he awakened Rinnegan. And that's also why he could use Susanoo without having any eyes.

Because Madara couldn't awaken the Rinne Sharingan without obtaining both Rinnegan. If he can he would've just went ahead and cast IT why would he bother getting his second Rinnegan first.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By MyGod000

@notcensored said:
@mygod000 said:
@notcensored said:

I am just going to say this...out of both of those Attack you just named Yomotsu Hirasaka and Amenominaka only one of them is stated that only Kaguya can use.

No Caption Provided

See the red bubble thats where the Data Book lists the users of a Technique.

Like this;

No Caption Provided

大筒木カグヤ= Otsutsuki Kaguya, is the only name listed.

So yes they're both Kaguya only techniques.

Yomotsu Hirasaka has no other listed users nor mentions Madara in its entry only Kaguya put 2 and 2 together.

They are Both Kekkei Mōra Technique, which Madara has been shown to be able to use Kekkei Mōra Technique.

Association Fallacy at best just cause he can use a few Kekkei Mōra (ones that have no relation to the technique in question btw) doesn't mean he can use one he never even hinted at, showed or was listed as a user for in the Data Book literally only mentions Kaguya in that entry the leaps in logic you're attempting smh

So...just saying he can't use it just because is an equally poor and Weak Argument, because only one of the moves is stated as a Kaguya only able to use move.

He can't use it he needed to use Kamui to get to Obito's Dimension doesn't have a Dimension Hopping technique and both of them are stated to be Kaguya only moves end of discussion

as for your bottom Part of your argument...if we are going to Talking about Writing in the series to stuff let get down to everything that was wrong with the Series then.

Never talked about the writing but OK, if Kishimoto intended for Madara to have Yomotsu Hirasaka he would have A) listed him as a user of the Technique and B) would have had him use it to go to Obito instead of grabbing Kakashi's Sharingan for no reason quite easy to understand thats nothing to do with writing it just goes against your head-canon since you're desperately slapping abilities onto Madara he obviously doesn't have

Madara had a Perfectly fine Rinnegan, Which can Absorb All Jutsu regardless of Chakra Nature; So why didn't he just Absorb all of Naruto and Sasuke Jutsu that they were spamming at him?

Either A) He got blitzed by the technique before he could even activate Preta Path to absorb it makes sense Sasuke was literally able to run up to him and chop him in half before he could activate Kamui at one point or B) It had too much Chakra in it for him to absorb in the first place, simple solutions for a simple problem.

why did he feel the Need to use TSB when Rinnegan can do all that?

Because TSO's are A) more offensive than the Preta Path which is more defensive in use, B) there's a limit to how much Chakra a Rinnegan (or any Chakra user in Naruto for that matter) can absorb we've seen people like Toneri nearly die from being overloaded with Chakra and C) Preta Path doesn't work on Taijutsu.

Also these previous 2 points literally have nothing to do with Madara being able to teleport they're false equivalences at best and are just you reaching.

That doesn't mean much But I'll bite then. If you Read the DataBook Entry for Amenominaka it states at the bottom and I Quote: "When she activates it, she uses a large quantity of Chakra, so it's a Technique that only she, who has Enormous Power, can use.

Again, the only one I won't Argue for is Amenominaka because it stated that It takes alot of Chakra and that Kaguya is only one who can use it because it chakra Taxing.

As For Yomotsu Hirasaka No such Text exist...just because Madara isn't listed as a user doesn't mean he can't use it.

Madara isn't Listed as a Kekkei Mōra user either yet he still did Two of Kaguya's Kekkei Mora Jutsu Moves which are specifically stated to be Kekkei Mōra Technique.

Again, What is being said here is that Madara meets the Requirements to be able to perform said Move, since you don't have any real reason why Madara shouldn't be able to use it other than saying he isn't listed on the Move which is Irrelevant overall because he also isn't listed as Kekei Mora user even those he just did two Kekkei Mora Jutsu back to back then i find it equally plausible and viable for him to pull off that move.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also, Sasuke isn't listed as well yet he can now Open Portals.

So...Again i find it viable that Madara with a Far Stronger RinneSharingan to be able to create a portal since he meets the Requirements and he has much more chakra than Sasuke has.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: @revold: Limbo might be unique to madara but tha not a reason as to why nagato and obito couldn't use it, when they literally have his eyes, they just do not meet up with the other requirements, any other borrowed doujutsu user has shown the ability to use the ability of the doujutsu. I already gave examples on borrowed users using abilities of the borrowed doujutsu.

And obito used preta path in chapter 628 pages 10 - 20, and was about to use human path on yamato to gain intel in chapter 515.

Again madara has met every single requirement, opening portals doesn't even seem like a special doujutsu technique considering we have a handful of characters that could use it. So yall should stop with the "its a unique ability" argument.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@notcensored said:

Madara had Six Paths Chakra before he became the Juubi Jinchuriki. He got back the body he had when he was alive and back then he awakened Rinnegan. And that's also why he could use Susanoo without having any eyes.

Because Madara couldn't awaken the Rinne Sharingan without obtaining both Rinnegan. If he can he would've just went ahead and cast IT why would he bother getting his second Rinnegan first.

1. Madara did not have six Paths Chakra when he was revived. Nor did he have Six Paths Chakra when he was alive after awakening the Rinnegan. Only way to achieve Six Paths Chakra is through becoming a Juubi Jinchuuriki or receiving Six Paths Chakra directly from Hagomoro.

Secondly, he used Susano'o because of his fake Edo Rinnegan. As soon as his eyes completely faded, he didn't use any Rinnegan/Sharingan jutsu until he acquired his Rinnegan from White Zetsu.

Your last point is also wrong. Madara got the Rinnesharingan after absorbing the God Tree, not after getting both Rinnegan. There's literally nothing that suggests awakening both Rinnegan gives you access to the Rinnesharingan when Kaguya herself has a byakugan.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: @revold: Limbo might be unique to madara but tha not a reason as to why nagato and obito couldn't use it, when they literally have his eyes, they just do not meet up with the other requirements, any other borrowed doujutsu user has shown the ability to use the ability of the doujutsu. I already gave examples on borrowed users using abilities of the borrowed doujutsu.

It's been stated that only the original owner of a Rinnegan can use it's true abilities. Sure, Nagato can use preta path etc, but ONLY Madara has shown the ability to use it's special technique.

And obito used preta path in chapter 628 pages 10 - 20, and was about to use human path on yamato to gain intel in chapter 515.

Nobody denies Obito can use the Six Paths Rinnegan abilities. But nobody other than Madara has used it's special ability. Therefore we can assume that only the original owner of the Rinnegan can use it's unique abilities like Limbo.

Again madara has met every single requirement, opening portals doesn't even seem like a special doujutsu technique considering we have a handful of characters that could use it.

Madara isn't Kaguya. Also, different characters have different means of opening portals. Even Kinshiki has been shown in the anime to travel through portals yet he only has Byakugan. Also, Madara got his Rinnesharingan after absorbing the God Tree for the purpose of I.T.

So yall should stop with the "its a unique ability" argument.

It's a valid argument whether you like it or not. Each user with their dojutsu has shown its own unique abilities. Saying Madara can suddenly switch dimensions like Kaguya because he has the same dojutsu is fallacious. And Kaguya doesn't simply create portals. She can forcibly swap herself and those around her to a different dimension unlike all other characters which can only open portals.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK seriously, how is this still going? Wait for Jigen to get another fight in/power up. Low AP spikes, good h2h, one sealing technique and shrinking is not enough to defeat Juubidara, especially on a time limit.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By MyGod000

@notcensored said:

That doesn't mean much But I'll bite then. If you Read the Data Book Entry for Amenominaka it states at the bottom and I Quote: "When she activates it, she uses a large quantity of Chakra, so it's a Technique that only she, who has Enormous Power, can use.

Literally means only who're listed as a user of the Jutsu can use it bar a few exceptions where there is too many users to list ect. but again Kishimoto has put two names down in those slots before like with Susanoo etc. there's nothing stopping him from slapping Madara's name down on that technique when he is supposedly the only other user at this point.

As for Yomotsu Hirasaka no such text exist...just because Madara isn't listed as a user doesn't mean he can't use it.

And on what grounds can you make that claim you literally haven't provided an argument beyond slapping other peoples abilities onto Madara with no other argument beyond "he has the same eye as her tho" even tho we all know thats not how it works in the slightest, the entry doesn't mention him and only has one listed user your head-cannon isn't going to change this no matter how much your in denial.

Madara isn't Listed as a Kekkei Mōra user either yet he still did Two of Kaguya's Kekkei Mora Jutsu Moves which are specifically stated to be Kekkei Mōra Technique.

Again Association Fallacy at best using an entirely unrelated techniques doesn't prove he can use Yomotsu Hirasaka your just attempting to correlate things that have no correlation as per usual and PS the data book literally says that Madara and Kaguya can use IT which is Kekkei Mora so he is listed as a Kekkei Mora user, so why didn't it list him on Yomotsu Hirasaka again?

Mugen Tsukuyomi is listed as a Kekkei Mora Genjutsu used by Madara and Kaguya. The rightmost lines are really blurry so it's a bit hard for me to read, but it basically says that the user approaches the full moon and opens the Rinne Sharingan, which is reflected on the surface of the moon, shining light onto the surface of the earth which plunges everyone into an eternal sleep. Divine: Deep Forest Emergence is then used on the helpless victims to let the Divine Tree capture them with its roots, so that it can steal their chakra for eternity.

^ Rough translation of the data book entry for IT

Again, What is being said here is that Madara meets the Requirements to be able to perform said Move,

He doesn't only Kaguya at that point has the ability to preform either technique

since you don't have any real reason why Madara shouldn't be able to use it other than saying he isn't listed on the move

When you can come up with an actual counter argument for that let me know

which is Irrelevant overall because he also isn't listed as Kekei Mora user even those he just did two Kekkei Mora Jutsu back to back then i find it equally plausible and viable for him to pull off that move.

Difference is he actually has feat of using those Jutsu imagine that and again those Jutsu have no correlation with one another anyway.

also, Sasuke isn't listed as well yet he can now Open Portals.

1) Sasuke showed that ability after the 4th Data Book came out and 2) Boruto doesn't have a full length Data Book either your just reaching 3) it isn't Yomotsu Hirasaka anyway moot point.

So...Again i find it viable that Madara

Your personal opinion on Madara doesn't change the information we have on these techniques.

with a Far Stronger RinneSharingan

Having a RinneSharingan doesn't mean you automatically have the abilities that are uniquely tied to other peoples RinneSharingan the same way Sasuke didn't get Tsukuyomi despite having Itachi's eyes.

to be able to create a portal since he meets the Requirements and he has much more chakra than Sasuke has.

Your correlating powers that have no correlation again and just because you think he meets some arbitrary requirements doesn't mean he actually does as you have yet to prove he does.

Also Sasuke 1) had to train to open portals he didn't instantly gain the ability so Madara who never had the chance to train or master his RinneSharingan isn't going to have that ability even if he was capable of it, 2) Sasuke's Rinnegan actually had space-time ninjutsu entirely unique to his Rinnegan (unlike Madara) even before he gain the ability to open portals (the same way Madara has Limbo) so its obviously a facet of Amenotejikara which is again something Madara doesn't have, to summarize your again slapping abilities onto Madara he doesn't have by just saying he can do what Sasuke can when its a unique ability of Sasuke's Rinnegan to begin with.

@mygod000

I already gave out a reason why He should be able to and meets the requirements...but since it not a reason you like or want to accept you said no to it. Even another Member pointed out as well the same thing prior to me.

Madara being able to use Abilities that he shouldn't be able to use since he isn't listed as Kekke-Mora user. I was pointing that out to you so that you understand just because someone isn't listed as a user of some something means little if they have the Requirements for said jutsu.

Madara has Rinne-Sharingan which does Kekke-Mora Jutsu.

Madara has Knowledge of S/T Ninjutsu techniques... as the above member said it not really all that special of a move really when practically Sasuke, and Boruto can use the same Jutsu. They don't even have Rinne-Sharingan that Madara has which is far stronger Version then the one Sasuke has. Moreover, Madara even stated that Sasuke and himself awakened the same Choko Tomoe Rinnegan.

If they have the Requirements+ knowledge of Jutsu it doesn't matter if they are listed or not on a Jutsu they are equally viable and plausible for them to accomplish said move.

Also, for your Madara Vs Sasuke and Naruto think I want to say this Madara left because they were going to seal him. Naruto and Sasuke couldn't beat him through physical force because Madara was immortal.

sure Madara loves to fight, but to say he would continue the fight after they tried to Sealed him would be a CIS moments, because Madara knew what they were trying to do and the Jutsu they were using which is why he switched out with Limbo.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost said:

It's been stated that only the original owner of a Rinnegan can use it's true abilities. Sure, Nagato can use preta path etc, but ONLY Madara has shown the ability to use it's special technique.

Nobody denies Obito can use the Six Paths Rinnegan abilities. But nobody other than Madara has used it's special ability. Therefore we can assume that only the original owner of the Rinnegan can use it's unique abilities like Limbo.

Again madara has met every single requirement, opening portals doesn't even seem like a special doujutsu technique considering we have a handful of characters that could use it.

Madara isn't Kaguya. Also, different characters have different means of opening portals. Even Kinshiki has been shown in the anime to travel through portals yet he only has Byakugan. Also, Madara got his Rinnesharingan after absorbing the God Tree for the purpose of I.T.

So yall should stop with the "its a unique ability" argument.

It's a valid argument whether you like it or not. Each user with their dojutsu has shown its own unique abilities. Saying Madara can suddenly switch dimensions like Kaguya because he has the same dojutsu is fallacious. And Kaguya doesn't simply create portals. She can forcibly swap herself and those around her to a different dimension unlike all other characters which can only open portals.

We are not saying he can Switch Dimensions like Kaguya. We are saying he can and meets the requirements to open Portals since Boruto, and Sasuke do it so the only Kaguya can use this move is meaningless now.

the only Move that we can say is impossible for Madara is the Ability Kaguya used to Forcibly swap Herself and everyone around her general range into another Dimension. the Portal Creation is perfectly within Madara Realm of power since Sasuke after he mastered his Rinnegan can do it.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: You're missing context. Sasuke's Rinnegan had space-time abilities before Boruto. He just trained his Rinnegan and his special ability. Madara doesn't have any space-time ninjutsu whatsoever.

Also Madara opening portals isn't within Madara's realm. You are trying to give him abilities he never had.

Anyway, there's no evidence of Madara capable of opening portals nor does he have the requirements. Sasuke is an exception cause his Rinnegan's special ability is space-time ninjutsu while Madara has no such thing.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By MyGod000

@notcensored said:

I already gave out a reason why He should be able to and meets the requirements

Reasons that i have countered and you have failed to address those counters

...but since it not a reason you like or want to accept you said no to it.

If you want to simplify it like that i could say the same thing for every debate everyone's ever had

Even another Member pointed out as well the same thing prior to me.

OK you still haven't addressed any of my points so I'll just take this as a concession

Madara has Rinne-Sharingan which does Kekke-Mora Jutsu.

Kekkei Mora Jutsu which have no correlation to any Space-Time Technique period a point you keep dancing around.

Madara has Knowledge of S/T Ninjutsu techniques...

Having knowledge =/= being able to preform

As the above member said it not really all that special of a move really when practically Sasuke, and Boruto can use the same Jutsu.

More baseless associations "other characters can do it so obviously Madara can" seems to be your go to argument at the moment if we went with this logic every Hyuuga could Dimension Hop to since they have Byakugan and Kinshiki can do that, already explained Sasuke's but Boruto, Kawaki's and Jigen's aren't even tied to a Doujutsu to begin with did Madara suddenly get Karma or something? Its an all around pointless thing to bring up.

As for Momoshiki and Kinshiki i could just argue that the space-time Ninjutsu they and Urashiki use isn't even connected to a specific Dojutsu either and is just a Kekkei Mora everyone in their clan has which would be another nail in the coffin for Madara since he's not an pure Otsutsuki in the slightest.

They don't even have Rinne-Sharingan.

Sasuke literally has a Sharingan with Tomoe its basically the same thing and again you have yet to prove every RinneSharingan gives you space-time ninjutsu to begin with.

If they have the Requirements+knowledge of Jutsu

He has neither the requirements for nor knowledge of any of the jutsu we've brought up.

it doesn't matter if they are listed or not on a Jutsu they are equally viable and plausible for the to accomplish said move.

It does but to quote you "since it not a reason you like or want to accept you said no to it".

Also, for your Madara Vs Sasuke and Naruto think I want to say this Madara left because they were going to seal him. Naruto and Sasuke couldn't beat him through physical force because Madara was immortal.

I'm not having this debate again its a waste of time for both of us and i literally said either interpretation doesn't matter the end result is the same either way.

sure Madara loves to fight, but to say he would continue the fight after they tried to Sealed him would be a CIS moments, because Madara knew what they were trying to do and the Jutsu they were using which is why he switched

That's not even a claim i made in the first place i basically said "he had the 3rd Eye ever since absorbing the God Tree but wanted to fight Naruto and Sasuke first before casting IT per his own admission, then after fighting them for a bit he decided to cast IT" that was my point not any of this.

@mygod000

The The Kekke-Mora Jutsu's Madara use not being Space/Time Jutsu is irrelevant...because you claimed Madara isn't listed as a user of Such Moves. I pointed out that Madara isn't listed as a Kekke-Mora user either which Negates your argument.

I did Address your points, and I asked you why cant he create a portal since he has All 5 Chakra Natures+Yin+Yang Release which are creation of all things.

I'll Ask again...do you know or watch any Naruto episodes or read the manga? It was explained that Summoning Jutsu's are Space-Time Jutsu. and yes, Madara has them he was able to summon Meteors from space, and Summon the 9 tails which all Falls under Space-time Ninjutsu.

Minato FTG is space-time, jutsu.... you don't seem to understand the Series much at all so let me get you hip on things.

The Creation of All Things Technique was a technique possessed by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, who used it to create the nine tailed beasts. The process he used is explained to have initially involved the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yinchakra to create physical forms from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, he would breathe life into the resulting creations.

by using Yin and Yang as well as imagination you can create physical forms from Nothingness.

Portal creation is a Yin Ability. Obito's Kamui Ability is a Yin ability and is a piece of the original Rinnegan ability.

Like I been telling you Madara has all 5 Chakra Natures+ Yin+Yang Release. so i'll ask again what reason besides you not want to accept Madara can do that when all he needs to do is infuse yin+yang with Imagination which can create physical form from nothingness?

That something you need to ask the writers, if he already had the 3rd eye why did he wait to get his 2nd Rinnegan when he had everything he needed to activate I.T?

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@notcensored said:

1. Madara did not have six Paths Chakra when he was revived. Nor did he have Six Paths Chakra when he was alive after awakening the Rinnegan. Only way to achieve Six Paths Chakra is through becoming a Juubi Jinchuuriki or receiving Six Paths Chakra directly from Hagomoro.

Secondly, he used Susano'o because of his fake Edo Rinnegan. As soon as his eyes completely faded, he didn't use any Rinnegan/Sharingan jutsu until he acquired his Rinnegan from White Zetsu.

Your last point is also wrong. Madara got the Rinnesharingan after absorbing the God Tree, not after getting both Rinnegan. There's literally nothing that suggests awakening both Rinnegan gives you access to the Rinnesharingan when Kaguya herself has a byakugan.

1. Or as an Indra's reincarnate you can combine Hashirama's DNA. That's how Madara awakened the Rinnegan.

2. No he was already revived and he was using Susanoo.

3. Kaguya was a different case, I'm speaking for Madara specifically. It was said with the power of Rinne, when you draw near the moon, the eye will open.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@revold said:
@notcensored said:

1. Or as an Indra's reincarnate you can combine Hashirama's DNA. That's how Madara awakened the Rinnegan.

I know. Still doesn't mean he had Six Paths Chakra. Heck, Indra never had Six Paths Chakra to begin with nor did he have a Rinnegan. Ashura also only received Six Paths Chakra AFTER Hagomoro gave it to him during his fight with Indra(filler episodes).

2.2. No he was already revived and he was using Susanoo.

I know. He still used the fake Rinnegan as it was fading away. After his eyes closed and lost it he didn't use any dojutsu abilities until he got his Rinnegan from White Zetsu.

3. Kaguya was a different case, I'm speaking for Madara specifically. It was said with the power of Rinne, when you draw near the moon, the eye will open.

Yes, AFTER he absorbed the God Tree. We saw he got the Rinnesharingan after he absorbed the God Tree. In any case, I don't see how this proves your point.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again madara has met every single requirement, opening portals doesn't even seem like a special doujutsu technique considering we have a handful of characters that could use it. So yall should stop with the "its a unique ability" argument.

Yes that's what I believe. The requirement that they did not hit is Six Paths Chakra. My point wasn't that Obito can't use the paths but Obito as Juubi Jinchuriki chose not to use them.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: You're missing context. Sasuke's Rinnegan had space-time abilities before Boruto. He just trained his Rinnegan and his special ability. Madara doesn't have any space-time ninjutsu whatsoever.

Also Madara opening portals isn't within Madara's realm. You are trying to give him abilities he never had.

Anyway, there's no evidence of Madara capable of opening portals nor does he have the requirements. Sasuke is an exception cause his Rinnegan's special ability is space-time ninjutsu while Madara has no such thing.

I understand the Context. you don't seen to understand what Yin ability is.

it stated round on the Text for the Creation of all things, that Yin Can Bring Physical Form from nothingness. Madara had Both Yin and Yang powers... sasuke did that because Portal Creation falls under Yin the same as Genjutsu and what not all fall under imagination and being able to creation physical form from Nothingness.

so, there is no reason why Madara wouldn't be able to Create a portal since it falls under yin Abilities which Madara has both Yin+yang as well as all 5 Chakra Natures.

Yes, Madara has knowledge because he knows the Basics of Yin+Yang Powers which are the Creation of all Things techniques.

like I said yall don't have any Reason why Madara can't do such a move other than "Hurdur He didn't use it"

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Dude you're just reaching. I'm never going to accept your headcanon. Madara doesn't have any dojutsu capable of space-time ninjutsu nor does he have any other means to open portals. Have a nice day.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Revold

@antonio_1996 said:

I know. Still doesn't mean he had Six Paths Chakra. Heck, Indra never had Six Paths Chakra to begin with nor did he have a Rinnegan. Ashura also only received Six Paths Chakra AFTER Hagomoro gave it to him during his fight with Indra(filler episodes).

I know. He still used the fake Rinnegan as it was fading away. After his eyes closed and lost it he didn't use any dojutsu abilities until he got his Rinnegan from White Zetsu.

Yes, AFTER he absorbed the God Tree. We saw he got the Rinnesharingan after he absorbed the God Tree. In any case, I don't see how this proves your point.

1. Bro read what I said. Indra never had Ashura's DNA, therefore he don't have Six Paths Chakra, and therefore he didn't have Rinnegan. Madara did because he put Hashirama's Cells into him wounds, and the fact that he awakened the Rinnegan is proof that he has Six Paths Chakra.

2. No he was already fully revived for quite a while at that point. And he had yet to get the real Rinnegan. You can go read that chapter again if you don't believe me.

3. My point was that he needed both Rinnegan to open the eye. It's that simple. I never disagreed with you that he already had the eye inside him when he absorbed the God Tree. I said what was needed to awaken the eye.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Dude you're just reaching. I'm never going to accept your headcanon. Madara doesn't have any dojutsu capable of space-time ninjutsu nor does he have any other means to open portals. Have a nice day.

I accept your Concession then.

I literally just showed you Portal Creation comes from Yin, which requires imagination to creation physical form from nothing. In the Databooks it stated Madara has all 7 Natures.

Earth, Water, Fire, Lighting, and Wind+ Yin+Yang as well... and you still want to ignore all of it because you don't want to accept it when it literally there. since you have nothing to discredit this, we don't have to continue. No one is reaching, I asked you to give me a viable reason why he can't besides you not wanting to accept it and you can't seem to do that all that. Just saying He can't do it because he never did it is a poor argument when Madara literally has the Formula of all creation and Jutsu and knows about Yin which is the basic of Creation of all things in Naruto.

so... i accept that you conceded.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By MyGod000

Also, just to point out even Danzo's Root Organization after being pretty much gone in Boruto was able to nearly Replicate Kaguya dimension travel Jutsu.

So...if they no name Nobodies are able to do these space time Jutsu portal and Dimension Jutsu then there is seriously no reason Madara shouldn't be able to do this beside people being Bias as the member above me who had conceded did and showed, that he didn't have any reason but just the fact he didn't want to accept what was being said regardless if it was true or not.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@antonio_1996 said:

1. Bro read what I said. Indra never had Ashura's DNA, therefore he don't have Six Paths Chakra, and therefore he didn't have Rinnegan. Madara did because he put Hashirama's Cells into him wounds, and the fact that he awakened the Rinnegan is proof that he has Six Paths Chakra.

2. No he was already fully revived for quite a while at that point. And he had yet to get the real Rinnegan. You can go read that chapter again if you don't believe me.

3. My point was that he needed both Rinnegan to open the eye. It's that simple. I never disagreed with you that he already had the eye inside him when he absorbed the God Tree. I said what was needed to awaken the eye.

You're the one who should read.

1. Neither Indra or Ashura had Six Paths Chakra. Only Ashura had Six Paths Chakra when he received it during his fight with Indra. All of what you're saying is something I already know. I know how Madara acquired his Rinnegan, but that doesn't mean he got Six Paths Chakra. Again, the only characters who has Six Paths Chakra either gets it through being a Juubi Jinchuuriki or having the Chakra of all tailed beast and receiving it by Hagoromo himself.

2. I'll read it again, but when he summoned Susano'o his eyes were black after the purple of the Rinnegan peeled off. After that, his eye sockets were empty and closed and didn't use any dojutsu until receiving his Rinnegan. Not that this would prove that Madara had Six Paths Chakra either.

3. Okay then. I still somewhat disagree with what you're saying, but I'll concede.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

I never said Indra nor Ashura had Six Paths Chakra. I said Madara has Six Paths Chakra because he has BOTH of their chakra combined. I already provided a scan for that on top if you want evidence. Hagoromo himself stated that he derived his own chakra power by doing so.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: I know and I don't disagree that he has both Indura and Ashura's Chakra. What I'm disagreeing with is that having both Indra and Ashura's Chakra gives you Six Paths Chakra.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By MyGod000

@notcensored said:

The Kekke-Mora Jutsu's Madara use not being Space/Time Jutsu is irrelevant...

no its definitely relevant

because you claimed Madara isn't listed as a user of such moves.

No i said he isn't listed on the specific move your trying to give him stop straw manning me and give me an actual counter argument and not this drivel i never claimed he couldn't use Kekkei Mora Jutsu, i claimed he couldn't use Yomotsu Hirasaka specifically because of multiple reasons you haven't even attempted to argue against yet.

I pointed out that Madara isn't listed as a Kekke-Mora user either which negates your argument.

Literally stated he can use IT in the data book entry which is a Kekkei Mora literally something i brought up in my last post stop lying lmao so no my argument hasn't been countered in the slightest.

I did address your point

You've addressed nothing still lol

and I asked you why cant he create a portal since he has All 5 Chakra Natures+Yin+Yang Release which are creation of all things.

No one can use Creation Of All Things but Hagoromo moot point also not how it works or else Naruto would be able to do it as well

I'll ask again...do you know or watch any Naruto episodes or read the manga?

You never asked this question before so how can you ask it again? lmao

It was explained that Summoning Jutsu's are Space-Time Jutsu.

Madara doesn't have any summons to help him pull that off moot point unless you can prove Kurama can reverse summon (even if he was willing which he wouldn't be) and it does nothing in the way of proving Madara can Dimension Hop on his own unless you want to say Pain Arc Naruto and Hebi Sasuke can.

and yes, Madara has them he was able to summon Meteors from space

That's a Deva Path ability nothing to do with space-time he just pulled it from space

and Summon the 9 tails which all falls under Space-time Ninjutsu.

And yet all of this doesn't prove he himself can teleport and was just a useless tangent

Minato FTG is space-time Jutsu

FTG is a Sealing Jutsu that Minato had to learn its not a Kekkei Genkai or Kekkei Mora and its Irrelevant cause Madara doesn't know FTG anyway

you don't seem to understand the Series much at all so let me get you hip on things.

Yup says the guy claiming Madara has basically every ability in the series lmao

by using Yin and Yang as well as imagination you can create physical forms from Nothingness.

if you can use Creation Of All Things which no one other than Hagoromo can so moot point

Portal creation is a Yin Ability. Obito's Kamui Ability is a Yin ability and is a piece of the original Rinnegan ability.

2 blatant lies Kamui isn't listed as a Yin Release ability anywhere the same goes for any Time-Space Technique and even if it was why didn't Madara just Yin-Yang a Kamui portal into existence smh there's honestly no excuse for this he already had all those chakra natures even with only one eye and just cause he has Yin Release doesn't me he can use every ability that falls under Yin Release etc.

Like I been telling you Madara has all 5 Chakra Natures+ Yin+Yang Release.

What your basically say is that because he has Yin-Yang he automatically knows The Creation Of All Things lot of things wrong with this line of reasoning its like saying anyone with a Wind Element can use Rasenshuriken etc. etc.

I'd like to remind you Naruto also has the 5 Chakra Natures and Yin-Yang Release too yet he can't preform Dimension Hopping so your argument still makes no sense.

so I'll ask again what reason besides you not want to accept Madara can do that

Every point i've brought up that you have made a coherent counter argument against would be my answer

when all he needs to do is infuse yin+yang with Imagination which can create physical form from nothingness?

Except he can't do that because he doesn't know the Jutsu that can preform that feat and if he could he would have done it multiple times

That something you need to ask the writers, if he already had the 3rd eye why did he wait to get his 2nd Rinnegan when he had everything he needed to activate I.T?

Because he was getting smacked around you can literally see that when you read the fight in his 1 Eyed state thats completely blatant to see with 2 Rinnegan he at least was A) more powerful than before and B) had 4 Clones to distract them to cast IT before the duo could prevent him from doing it if he attempted to cast IT straight away he would have gotten chased down and stopped in his tracks as he was too weak at the time.

Also, just to point out even Danzo's Root Organization after being pretty much gone in Boruto was able to nearly Replicate Kaguya dimension travel Jutsu.

They had prep and knowledge and they needed devices to do it entirely different from preforming a s[ace-time Jutsu on your own (especially when its Kekkei Genkai or Kekkei Mora) something you can't seem to wrap your head around smh

So...if they no name nobodies are able to do these space time Jutsu portal and Dimension Jutsu then there is seriously no reason Madara shouldn't be able to do

Except that those no name nobodies actually have the FEATS to say that they can very different from Madara, i can also apply this logic Naruto> Nobodies> Dimension Hopping lmfao

this beside people being Bias as the member above me who had conceded did and showed, that he didn't have any reason but just the fact he didn't want to accept what was being said regardless if it was true or not.

> wanks Madara to have every ability conceivable with baseless scaling

> calls people bias for not accepting his complete head canon

lmao i can't even

@mygod000

and I said Madara isn't listed as Kekke-Mora user. yet he was able to use two Kekke-Mora jutsu.

weather someone is listed on a jutsu is irrelevant if you have the Dojutsu and knowledge of the Jutsu you want to use and chakra to do said jutsu.

Madara already knew about Mugen Tsukuyomi...but couldn't cast it without the Gedo Mazo because he wasn't powerful enough he had been too weak at that time.

No Caption Provided

he literally said he will use this Genjutsu on the Moon to create the dream world, and that he could use this power while being connected to Gedo Mazo.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It is stated he obtained Six path chakra then he was able to break a Certain Seal. again proving to you that if he has knowledge of the Jutsu and meets the Requirements then it viable for him to accomplish said Jutsu.

Yes it stated Madara knews both Yin+Yang Jutsu and can use them.

No Caption Provided

In'Youton is using Both Yin+Yang Jutsu together it's stated right in the manga my friend this isn't made up it facts and canon.

Hagoromo created physical form from Nothingness, by just using his imagination...and you saying Madara can't imagination creating a Portal to escape a dimension now that he has Rinne-Sharingan is ludicrous and Ridiculous.

Naruto only has the Yang Powers well he had yang powers he doesn't anymore...creating portals is a Yin Power Madara knows how to do yin+Yang very well. he taught Obito how to use it and he did it very effectively once he became the Juubi as he was able to create Shapes with the TSB something Madara didn't do because it stated that he loves the Yin part of it because that when he came up with his plan for the Moons eye.

You said Madara can't do it because you don't want to accept it isn't a good enough answer to why you think he can't do it, and it pretty irrelevant and moot when Danzo's Root Group was able to nearly replicate Kaguya's Dimension travel power just from doing research and have only a little bit of Knowledge on her and you saying Madara can't who is the most knowledgeable Shinobi in the Naruto series is just crazy bias on your part.

If i recall it was during the part where Pain almost Sealed Naruto, and Naruto first talked with him Minato talked about facing a very powerful mask man and hinted that he is more powerful than the pain guy naruto is fighting. Regardless i already said it's irrelevant because we know Mask man obito would beat pain so there no point in getting in a heated or extended debate of that when it holds no barrings to my point in here anyways.

LMFAO? I never said Madara had every Ability, i said it viable that he can perform said jutsu since it's Yin power and Madara knows the most about said power in the verse than anyone outside the Sage of six paths.

I clearly said he couldn't do Kaguya Dimension shifted, and you are going to exaggerate things just because i said it's very possible for Madara to just create a portal out of the dimension because he meets the Requirements?

you are trying to write Madara as an idiot because first off, why would he even jump in a portal to god knows where willingly? let use our brain here. he literally would have no reason to do so unless Jigen can forcibly send Madara to another dimension it isn't happening in the first place.

Naruto go trapped in the Dimension because They ran after him to his dimension, so i am just saying it viable that Madara creates a portal since it's a Yin power, and he meets the required conditions to do said power since he has Rinne-Sharingan.

You are also assuming as well that Madara's Rinne-Sharingan can only cast non Space-time Jutsu abilities.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By BacktoBasic301

Madara definitely can win this. This isn't A>B>C logic. Jigen doesn't have Six Paths Sage Mode or Rinnegan so he can't really perceive Limbo. It's highly likely Infinite Tsukuyomi works on him too.

Madara will take any punishment Jigen can dish out due to him being Immortal and Jigen isn't able to use his full power for too long.