• 
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jigen by feats

Hagoromo stomps by scaling and logic. Beat Kaguya prior to becoming 10 Tails Jinchuriki.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen. I see nothing to indicate that Hagoromo can beat Sasuke and Hokage Naruto together, especially with relative ease like Jigen did.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen by feats

Hagaromo by hype

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Which version of Hagoromo are we using?

1.Dead Haggy/Soul Form

2. Prime Haggy

3. Jinchuriki Haggy

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well let's do the math...

Hagaromo only gave 50% of his power (25% each) to Sasuke and Naruto. This was enough to take down Kaguya... So if you do the math, ghost hagaromo = 2+ times stronger than EOS Kaguya... Jigens strong but I just don't know if he can take someone down who has that much power. He basically knows every jitsu as soon as he sees it, and he does not even have to weave any hand signs. this already makes him able to copy almost anything Jigen can do.

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Master_ChadDuby

Hagoromo stomps. All chakra comes from him, his mother and that tree.

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This why I no longer like Naruto....

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo would ragdoll Jigen with Deva path/TSB/treasured tools

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejdg said:

Well let's do the math...

Hagaromo only gave 50% of his power (25% each) to Sasuke and Naruto. This was enough to take down Kaguya... So if you do the math, ghost hagaromo = 2+ times stronger than EOS Kaguya... Jigens strong but I just don't know if he can take someone down who has that much power. He basically knows every jitsu as soon as he sees it, and he does not even have to weave any hand signs. this already makes him able to copy almost anything Jigen can do.

Actually he gave HALF his OG power to Naruto n other half to Sasuke, together they equal Hagoromo without 10 tails

Basically Hagoromo fought prime Kaguya

900+ years later Hagoromo later gives half his power to Naruto (physical sage power) and other half to Sasuke (sage eye power)

Both who are 50% Hagoromo + adding their own respective forms into the mix like EMS and BSM, are able to contend with Revived Kaguya who is weaker than prime. Which makes sense. Hagoromo 100% fought a much stronger Kaguya. Naruto and Sasuke who are 50% each fought a much weaker Kaguya.

Prime Kaguya >> 10 Tails Hagoromo >> Kaguya > 100% Hagoromo = Teen SPSM Naruto + Rinnegan Sasuke

but the gap between revived Kaguya and 100% Hagoromo May not be big. 10 Tails Hagoromo is definitely above Revived Kaguya tho excluding her ETSB of course

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Which version of Hagoromo are we using?

1.Dead Haggy/Soul Form

2. Prime Haggy

3. Jinchuriki Haggy

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: I think Prime. 10 Tails Hagoromo would be a complete monster in power if just 50% of his power pre 10 tails absorption is anything to go by 🔥

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@narutoisplanetlevel: Then Jigen most likely takes with Mid Diff

Now if this was Soul Hagoromo, Jigen would have to find a way to kill Hagoromo throughout all Space and Time, so infinitely.

And Jinchuriki Hagoromo would probably take it with High Diff

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going with Hagoromo

I made a video where I had Jigen beat Revived Kaguya but that was when the chapter first came out and the hype was real. Now I’m not so sure considering Jigen’s time limit with his final form. Even if Jigen is stronger, I feel like Revived Kaguya or Hagoromo stamina might be able to outlast Jigen, in this body at least.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is this even a thing?

Common sense people use it to help yourself out.

Do anyone actually have any proof or statements that Adult Sasuke>Adult Base Rinnegan Hagoromo without headcanon?

This is clearly something you people are not really good at using Critical thinking, there is nothing no proof that Adult Sasuke is above Rinnegan Hagoromo Now Add a whole Juubi on top of that and you have your answer here.

Even Toneri from the Last Naruto stated that by Combining the Cluster of Byakugan(That had been gathering Chakra for Generations)+ Toneri chakra+Naruto's Chakra will give him power on Hamura's level.

at the end of Hamura's life he Equaled Adult Rinnegan Hagoromo, not even Juubi Hagoromo clearly Jigen get destroyed here.

No, Kaguya was always more powerful than Hagoromo he said so himself that she was more powerful.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: No one is saying adult Sasuke > Hagoromo. Teen Sasuke is half Hagoromo Power. Adult Sasuke is probably 60% - 70% of Hagoromo Power In fact only time Sasuke caught up to Hagoromo is when he absorbed the chakra from the tailed beasts, and this was Hagoromo Level before 10 tails absorption they are talking about. But it isn’t a permanent boost as he loses it after battle.

But even in the 14 years timeskip of offscreen on n off training don’t think Sasuke caught up to this level. He’s probably close tho that goes for Naruto too.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: No one is saying adult Sasuke > Hagoromo. Teen Sasuke is half Hagoromo Power. Adult Sasuke is probably 60% - 70% of Hagoromo Power In fact only time Sasuke caught up to Hagoromo is when he absorbed the chakra from the tailed beasts, and this was Hagoromo Level before 10 tails absorption they are talking about. But it isn’t a permanent boost as he loses it after battle.

But even in the 14 years timeskip of offscreen on n off training don’t think Sasuke caught up to this level. He’s probably close tho that goes for Naruto too.

I am talking adult Adult Hagoromo with just Rinnegan. Hagoromo stomps because again...on top of his already powerful base he gained the Juubi's power which massively boosted him.

Like I said, The Last Naruto+Toneri+Cluster of Byakugan(Which had been gathering chakra for Generations)=Adult Hamura Tenseigan.

Adult Hamura Tenseigan=Adult Hagoromo Rinnegan.

Even if you said Adult Naruto is stronger than his Last Counter part(Which i disagree with BTW) the gap isn't by much since there is no proof or scans of Naruto training of any kind of intense training for that matter.

Base Hagoromo has a good chance of winning this sage of Six path Hagoromo stomps Jigen Hard.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Corruptionz

Hagoromo solos borutoverse with low difficulty.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo stomps the ant man

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: yeah I thought we agreed for a second but guess not

Anime adult Hamura is not even close to Rinnegan Hagoromo as he beat him with only Sharingan don’t even know where Hamura came into the convo

I also don’t think Rinnegan Hagoromo stomps Jigen as in your words. It would be a good fight but Hagoromo stamina will outlast Jigen. Jigen stomped two people who are at least 60% - 70% of Hagoromo Power each .

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MyGod000

@narutoisplanetlevel said:

@mygod000: yeah I thought we agreed for a second but guess not

Anime adult Hamura is not even close to Rinnegan Hagoromo as he beat him with only Sharingan don’t even know where Hamura came into the convo

I also don’t think Rinnegan Hagoromo stomps Jigen as in your words. It would be a good fight but Hagoromo stamina will outlast Jigen. Jigen stomped two people who are at least 60% - 70% of Hagoromo Power each .

Can you read? I never said anime adult Hamura was.

I clearly said TENSEIGAN ADULT HAMURA=Rinnegan Adult Hagoromo.

Good lord if you can't read let me know before replying, I already know the Base Byakugan Hamura is massively weaker since he casually one shotted him with Sharigan. However, that is irrelevant to what I am talking about since I said Hamura from the Last Naruto Movie who is stated to have gotten much stronger and awakened the Tenseigan which is stated to be equal power to the Rinnegan.

At best you can say Adult Naruto and sasuke were about 50% maybe a little more.

It doesn't really matter what you think because we have canon proof from Toneri himself that it takes Byakugan Cluster(Which has been gathering Chakra for many Generations)+Toneri chakra+Naruto Chakra= around Adult Hamura's level.

your headcanon isn't needed here buddy, we have canon proof how far apart they are in power and judging from what was said they are far apart.

Yes, Base Hagoromo has a good chance of beat Jigen badly and JJ HAgoromo stomps casually.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo solo's the verse

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubi jin Hags >>>>> Base Hags > Jigen...

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are hyping hagoromo far beyond what he is. He isn't stronger than kaguya by his own admission and both naruto and sasuke would have both been killed if not for kakashi getting some obscure unexplained nakama power up. He also didn't beat her alone he had the help of his brother the whole time

OT: jigen by feats. Though idk if I would say he did it casually since he was completely out of chakra and needed to rest for 2 days after the fight

Hagoromo by hype and scaling should win though. Adult versions are shadows of what they used to be but hagoromo could fight like an idiot just like kaguya

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo has the better arsenal for now

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are hyping hagoromo far beyond what he is. He isn't stronger than kaguya by his own admission and both naruto and sasuke would have both been killed if not for kakashi getting some obscure unexplained nakama power up. He also didn't beat her alone he had the help of his brother the whole time

OT: jigen by feats. Though idk if I would say he did it casually since he was completely out of chakra and needed to rest for 2 days after the fight

Hagoromo by hype and scaling should win though. Adult versions are shadows of what they used to be but hagoromo could fight like an idiot just like kaguya

the first part about Hagoromo being hyped up and stuff on the site I agree with that he does get hyped alot.

However, in this situation he isn't. we all know it take Hagoromo and His brother to defeat Kaguya, you are right Hagoromo stated himself that Kaguya was more powerful than he and anyone else for that matter...which i am trying to get people to understand.

To debate Kaguya Naruto had way more help than Hagoromo did. by scaling Hagoromo is 100% more powerful than Jigen even in base Rinnegan form. as I've been saying that Toneri, has already stated that it would take the combined power of Toneri's chakra+Byakugan cluster(which had been gathering chakra for Generations)+Naruto's chakra just to have powers around Hamura.

Toneri is stated as being rival to Naruto power while he was using 50% of the 9 tails. Just an FYI Naruto using 50% of the 9 tails isn't really that big of a deal because the power of the 9 tails by this point is Minuscule.

All of that pretty much means Jigen loses, because No one has proof that Adult Naruto is massively more powerful from his other versions; all we can say is he is stronger but by how much is unknown and can't be determined.

Hamura from the last Naruto Movie equals Rinnegan Hagoromo. which means Naruto is still about 50% of Hagoromo Base Rinnegan.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen takes this.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be like Jiren vs Whis.

Jigen might have beat both Naruto and Sasuke, but Hagoromo is basically god of Narutoverse, and has several haxes.

By hype, The sage wins.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: How does Hagaromo stomp by statements and logic? He was weaker than Kaguya, and Jigen was plunking Naruto and Sasuke even worse than Kaguya did. You could argue Hagaromo wins since Jigen’s body isn’t a perfect vessel and won’t last long, but in no way does he stomp with current scaling and logic.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen wins casually.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen stomps Hagoromo.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: in your headcanon imagination aren’t you a hardcore bleach fan anyway what are you doing in this thread

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MyGod000

@narutoisplanetlevel said:

@mygod000: in your headcanon imagination aren’t you a hardcore bleach fan anyway what are you doing in this thread

It not head canon. It actually stated in the Naruto the Last movie novels that it takes Toneri chakra+ Byakugan cluster(Which has been Gathering Chakra for Generations)+Naruto's chakra to equal around Hamura level.

When the information is stated like that the specifics of how much chakra is needed to equal someone it is canon.

>says that Naruto is planet with no proof.

>says that Adult Naruto and Sasuke are much stronger than Teens and NAruto the Last with no proof.

No, when did I ever state or Say I was a bleach fan? Hypocrisy Thy Name is Narutoisplanetlevel.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo because he's written by a more competent writer.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo has the sole strongest jutsu in the series, strong enough to seal away Kaguya without much resistance.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo stomps. All chakra comes from him, his mother and that tree.

Hagoromo has the sole strongest jutsu in the series, strong enough to seal away Kaguya without much resistance.

Hagoromo because he's written by a more competent writer.

All this

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: How does Hagaromo stomp by statements and logic? He was weaker than Kaguya, and Jigen was plunking Naruto and Sasuke even worse than Kaguya did. You could argue Hagaromo wins since Jigen’s body isn’t a perfect vessel and won’t last long, but in no way does he stomp with current scaling and logic.

Dunno how you came to the conclusion that Hagoromo was weaker than Kaguya

He beat Kaguya prior to becoming the 10 tails Jinchuriki... By everything except feats he rofl stomps this.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: He beat Kaguya with help, and with a special seal. At best he was 50% of Kaguya, and Kaguya is way more than 2x stronger than the Juubi, so absorbing the 10 tails wouldn’t be enough to make the difference.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen stomps by feats

Hagaromo by hype

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@alextheboss said:

@sup3rn0va: He beat Kaguya with help, and with a special seal. At best he was 50% of Kaguya, and Kaguya is way more than 2x stronger than the Juubi, so absorbing the 10 tails wouldn’t be enough to make the difference.

Lol no

The Juubi is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boost, by far the greatest multiplier in the verse.

It's not just a bit of extra chakra.

imtrynagamble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen by feats

Hagoromo stomps by scaling and logic. Beat Kaguya prior to becoming 10 Tails Jinchuriki.

Jigen is obviously WAY stronger at this point by scaling and logic too.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va said:

Jigen by feats

Way stronger than what?

imtrynagamble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Jigen by feats

Way stronger than what?

Jigen is top 1. He slapped current naruto and sauske on panel. Kurama thought naruto was gonna die, naruto thought sauske was gonna die so he told him to save himself, and this is when jigen's vessel was FAILING meaning he wasn't even AT FULL STRENGTH lol. This is a stomp.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Jigen by feats

Way stronger than what?

Jigen is top 1. He slapped current naruto and sauske on panel. Kurama thought naruto was gonna die, naruto thought sauske was gonna die so he told him to save himself, and this is when jigen's vessel was FAILING meaning he wasn't even AT FULL STRENGTH lol. This is a stomp.

No Jigen isn't top 1 at all, Kaguya still has better feats.

Jigen beat a Naruto and Sasuke whom are weaker than their teen selves

Jigen literally stated that he didn't want to kill Naruto because it would take too much effort, which means he's not even strong enough to get past mild regen.

imtrynagamble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Jigen by feats

Way stronger than what?

Jigen literally stated that he didn't want to kill Naruto because it would take too much effort, which means he's not even strong enough to get past mild regen.

Imagine claiming he's not top 1, then claiming they're not stronger than they were teens like they're your grandpa's age.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Jigen by feats

Way stronger than what?

Imagine claiming he's not top 1, then claiming they're not stronger than they were teens like they're your grandpa's age.

Imagine using the word imagine in almost every sentence.

Again, he's not top 1. Hell, even Madara can be argued to be stronger.

imtrynagamble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Jigen by feats

Way stronger than what?

Wrong, imagine crying about the use of my word imagine, but ADULT naruto and sauske couldn't beat a VESSEL of jigen in a 2v1 when madara got SLAPPED by TEEN naruto and sauske, what kind of headcanon you got going on over there

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@imtrynagamble said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Jigen by feats

Way stronger than what?

Wrong, imagine crying about the use of my word imagine, but ADULT naruto and sauske couldn't beat a VESSEL of jigen in a 2v1 when madara got SLAPPED by TEEN naruto and sauske, what kind of headcanon you got going on over there

Lol what?

Teen Naruto/Sasuke > Adult Naruto/Sasuke

Madara only ever got bisected by Sasuke, and this was a Madara that was more focused on getting his 2nd Rinnegan back and not interested in Sasuke at all.

We never saw a Full power Madara whom presumably is directly below Kaguya fight.