Probably Jet

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AshConwell

Going with Asami in a possibly quick but close fight.

Not much is stopping her from doing something like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Jet takes this.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jet

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asami with her trinkets

KorraAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asami if they both have their gear, or if they don't

Seemorebutts94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asami wins with the glove. Good fight though!!

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Probably Jet

This. His hook swords are well suited to keeping Asami out of reach. Someone like Mai is better suited to taking down Jet.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asami in a borderline non-stomp

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jet. He was hanging out with Aang pretty well and S1 Aang > anyone Asami fought. Though a case might be made with electric gloves

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:

Jet. He was hanging out with Aang pretty well and S1 Aang > anyone Asami fought. Though a case might be made with electric gloves

...huh

You're right that Jets best display of skill was fighting Aang, but you dont understand that he doesnt have trees and branches to leap off of here. Not to mention you're missing the context that Aang didnt even wanna fight him. He literally ran as much as he could until Jet knocked him into a tree branch mid-fall.

Asami's style of combat is a hard counter to jets usage of whatever it is that he uses. And in my opinion shes a faster combatant than him too.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:

You're right that Jets best display of skill was fighting Aang, but you dont understand that he doesnt have trees and branches to leap off of here.

He has a mansion tho.

Not to mention you're missing the context that Aang didnt even wanna fight him. He literally ran as much as he could until Jet knocked him into a tree branch mid-fall.

Even if Aang didn't want to fight him, Jet still pressured him pretty well. Also Aang still fought back at some pointm so he wasn't completely running away.

Asami's style of combat is a hard counter to jets usage of whatever it is that he uses. And in my opinion shes a faster combatant than him too.

If you mean she's a hard counter because he gets oneshotted, I agree with that. But saying she's faster than him is wrong lol. He kept up with S1 Aang who again is faster than anyone Asami faced.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:
@thebooyzz said:
@ben2004 said:

You're right that Jets best display of skill was fighting Aang, but you dont understand that he doesnt have trees and branches to leap off of here.

He has a mansion tho.

Is that really enough for him to do anything worth mentioning?

Not to mention you're missing the context that Aang didnt even wanna fight him. He literally ran as much as he could until Jet knocked him into a tree branch mid-fall.

Even if Aang didn't want to fight him, Jet still pressured him pretty well. Also Aang still fought back at some pointm so he wasn't completely running away.

The only time Aang fought him was when he was sending blasts of air at him and he didnt dodge any of them. Especially the continuous blast.

If you mean she's a hard counter because he gets oneshotted, I agree with that. But saying she's faster than him is wrong lol. He kept up with S1 Aang who again is faster than anyone Asami faced.

Neither of your statements are completely true. While Aang is more faster than anyone Asami faced, its not applicable here because Jet is still considerably slower than Aang. There was never a moment when Jet caught up with Aang and got enough hits in to put him down. He literally got Aang from the back mid-fall. Asami never once used those type of tactics against an opponent who was important.

And then you have the fact that all it takes is one hit from her glove and hes down. I could understand thinking that Jet is faster; its honestly kinda close but do you really think that Asami wont land one hit on him?

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asami just uses her quick and precise kicks to deflect Jet's initial attack and kick his sword away, then zaps him with the opening this leaves her.

Similarly to how she defeated the Lieutenant.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:
@thebooyzz said:
@ben2004 said:

He has a mansion tho.

Is that really enough for him to do anything worth mentioning?

The only time Aang fought him was when he was sending blasts of air at him and he didnt dodge any of them. Especially the continuous blast.

Neither of your statements are completely true. While Aang is more faster than anyone Asami faced, its not applicable here because Jet is still considerably slower than Aang. There was never a moment when Jet caught up with Aang and got enough hits in to put him down. He literally got Aang from the back mid-fall. Asami never once used those type of tactics against an opponent who was important.

And then you have the fact that all it takes is one hit from her glove and hes down. I could understand thinking that Jet is faster; its honestly kinda close but do you really think that Asami wont land one hit on him?

I never said Asami won't land a hit on him. I just said he's faster. It's more of a 50/50 thing yeah? Asami just didn't seem that impressive imo

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:

I never said Asami won't land a hit on him. I just said he's faster. It's more of a 50/50 thing yeah? Asami just didn't seem that impressive imo

Fair; my opinion is likewise but it involves another character of (current) relevance.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:

Fair; my opinion is likewise but it involves another character of (current) relevance.

What do you mean by that?

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jet