Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Win by any means

Standard Gear (I'm considering standard gear for Rentier everything he has by endgame, with all of his gear upgraded)

Fight takes place in a generic Old West town at high noon. Start in plain sight; 50 feet apart

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@tparks: You know this will nothing more than a debate between us lol. Even I dont know who this guy is.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By tparks

@sirfizzwhizz: lol. probably

He's from Evil West. It's a pretty awesome game. I've got to imagine at least a few people have played it from CV. It didn't sell a ton of copies, but it did pretty good for a game that didn't have typical triple A levels of marketing.

I was just trying to find some good clips of the game to show, but unfortunately, there's not much on YT. If no one else tries to debate in here, I might try to record some of it over the weekend. Unfortunately, almost all of his feats come from animations in gameplay, since there isn't much action in the cinematics.

He's kind of like a Belmont from Castlevania, but supercharged with electricity and guns. His gauntlet lets him overpower all of his weapons with lightning bolts, and he can turn his body into electricity, to move as fast as electricity. His gauntlet also gives him superhuman striking power, to let him be stronger then superhuman vampires.

Spawn would probably win, but Jesse can do short bursts of super fast and hard hitting attacks with his gauntlet, that at least make this interesting to me.