Jerec and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Adi Gallia Ima-Gun Di Shae Koda Sek'nos Rath and Tasha Ryo

Avatar image for deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d
deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who will win - One masterful Dark Jedi and his ally Obi-Wan Kenobi himself vs Two Jedi Masters and a band of youthful Jedi Rangers.

Round 1 - Force

Round 2 - Duel

Round 3 - All out

Location -

No Caption Provided

Discipulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it would take long for one of Adi Gallia's team to fall. When this happens, Obi-Wan and Jerec each find themselves in very winnable 2v1 matches.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Problem is, Gallia is the only one capable of going toe-to-toe with any of her opponents. The rest are simply not on par. Ima Gun has some nice scaling, but it's uncertain.

So team 1.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So....Adi+Fodder vs Kenobi and Jerec....real head scratcher

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Jerec and Obi can one-shot everyone here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1a45e3e76be
deactivated-5d1a45e3e76be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Obi or Jerec solo

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastercilghal:

How does Obi-Wan solo? Gallia has stalemated Grievous on numerous occasions, and we know Kenobi canonically struggled against IG-101 and was hardpressed to hold Grievous off, and as per the new canon, only bested him with a number of advantages that are backed by the EU and script. Gallia by herself should be capable of putting up a fight, and combined with all the fighters backing her up, I think It's too much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: obi wan performed much better against Grievus than Gallia, and defeated him on almost every turn, whereas she fought him briefly the first time, she was quickly defeated the 2nd time and stomped by ROTS Grievus.

Also Gallia was defeated by Savage Oppress, while Obi could hold his own against Savage and Maul simultaneously and fight evenly with Maul, who as we saw is far above Savage in skill.

Furthermore looking at their feats in other medias Kenobi is just a lot better. Gallia’s best force feat was lifting a boulder, while Kenobi has thrown around ships with little difficulty and even megaliths.

I could see Gallia putting up a fight against mid clone wars Kenobi ( if that is the version you’re referring to) but she stands absolutely no chance against ROTS Kenobi .

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastercilghal:

I see what you mean, but it wasn't by a good margin. Kenobi had several advantages in that fight that aided him, and even then the script notes that Kenobi was hardpressed to defend against Grievous' attacks. Moreover we have Anakin, Kenobi's superior, being confirmed to struggle against IG-102, who would be below Grievous. Gallia has traded ground with Grievous on one occasion, and stonewalled him on another, even landing a blow.

The ROTS duel was made non-canon even before the 2014 wipe, retconned. In regards to Savage, a less powerful version of him than the one that fought Gallia, managed to drive TCW Anakin + Obi-Wan down several long hallways in a lengthy and "heated" duel. Gallia was barely giving ground when their blades met, if at all, and she was pulling multiple Dooku-style dodges in rapid succession. She actually broke his guard with a kick, and Shadow Conspiracy noted that it was just his brute strength that forced her back, and even then only "little by little."

In a Force battle, yes I completely agree. Kenobi has far better feats. But in sabers, I just don't see how she cannot hardpress him solo, based on their showings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: fair enough, i actually agree with you.

I just think Obi can solo because:

1- Gallia will go down quickly m even if she is capable of putting up a fight.

2- all the others are irrelevant and within the one-shot range

3- in case Kenobi finds himself overwhelmed, he will go into the “oneness” state he did against Grievus.

Copper_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This quite simply put, is a fight between gallia and kenobi with background noise. gallia can use abilities of force lightning, that could incapacitate kenobi in a direct hit. Gallia is also pretty durable, fought grievous at least twice, captured after a fight down a narrow crowded hallway while trying to protect her men.. forcing him on a retreat later offscreen when plo koon boarded his ship to rescue her, then went on to hold her own against opress in a fight she was starting to win before opress used a force attack to railroad her into a durasteel shipwreckage.. it would be the same result with anyone.. if it were kenobi or koon, it would also be a fatality. Yes kenobi later did good against maul and opress both.. when he was amped by rage and armed with two weapons- increased dexterity and firepower. I will also remind others here that kenobi has lost to grievous before too, in s6 of tcw where he self destructed his ship. He has also fought grievous to a stalemate and a retreat, something also done by gallia.

So they aren’t that separated in terms of skill and force power, only strategy. Kenobi happens to be a tactical genius, both he and gallia know each other well.. having had a close partnership for 25+ yrs. none would surprise the other, but its possible kenobi could faulter or get tired and be staggered from a force attack, its possible of the same with gallia after fighting and killing jerec. In any case, kenobi wins 60/100

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one is just so much better than team 2 that most of them will go down pretty quick. Only Gallia has the feats to last for a little bit, but she is not beating either of them. Ima Gun di might solo with pure badassness (Jk)

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gallia is the Only threat here, but unfortunatly she wil fall

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ima isn't past of the same continuity, so I'll exclude him.

Gallia can challenge either member of team 1, but I don't think the Rangers will do so well. Team 1.