• Start 30 meters apart
  • Fight in Republic City
CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jeong Jeong can possibly one-shot either, due to his amazing display and range with his bending. While the person attacking him will need to land a hit on him first, while dodging attacks from the other. Which is tough as it is considering the extra people fighting are Lin & Kuvira.

He can also casually make a giant wall of fire to keep them away, and let them fight each other to death, and then finish off the person that's left.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lin is the last one standing

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

i want lin to win because i like her, but probably kuvira

kuvira 5/10, lin 4/10, jeong jeong 1/10 (he wasn’t that impressive overall)

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With bloodlust they all have ways of ending each other quickly. Lin and Kuvira can counter each others attacks, but Jeong Jeong not holding back wouldn't be as easy. He has got the most range and power here.

No Caption Provided

This was just used as a defensive move since he gave up fighting. If he were to put that energy into lethal attacks it would be quite dangerous.

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted JJ would be a sight to behold, but Firebending defense tends not to hold out superbly against Metalbending, and here he'll be facing 2 of the best--I feel he'd eventually find his defense subverted & pinned, but certainly do some damage in the process.

And then between Lin and Kuvira, while the Beifong is superior with Earthbending, I feel Kuvira's edge in Metalbending, speed and subversions puts her a tad higher.

So I'm going with Kuvira here, but narrowly.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minhcake said:

A bloodlusted JJ would be a sight to behold, but Firebending defense tends not to hold out superbly against Metalbending, and here he'll be facing 2 of the best--I feel he'd eventually find his defense subverted & pinned, but certainly do some damage in the process.

And then between Lin and Kuvira, while the Beifong is superior with Earthbending, I feel Kuvira's edge in Metalbending, speed and subversions puts her a tad higher.

So I'm going with Kuvira here, but narrowly.

@chloros said:

With bloodlust they all have ways of ending each other quickly. Lin and Kuvira can counter each others attacks, but Jeong Jeong not holding back wouldn't be as easy. He has got the most range and power here.

No Caption Provided

This was just used as a defensive move since he gave up fighting. If he were to put that energy into lethal attacks it would be quite dangerous.

I'm inclined to think similarly to these two takes. Kuvira vs. Lin is very close imo, with a slight edge to Kuvira, but a bloodlusted JJ low-key might sprout a monster firewall beneath them and kill them, so it really depends how he goes about the fight, because his defenses won't hold up well against their metalbending as MinhCake said.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Jeong Jeong would win this. Remote Firebending is extremely broken if used properly.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuvira decisevly.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers