Orochimaru, due better dc and hax.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Raziel2014

Jellal stomps, better physicals, better defense, better DC/AP, better everything.

the only thing Orochimaru has going for him is better Regeneration.

SOS Jellal is more than enough.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recall how Orochimaru said he would die from a KN4 TBB if it him? Well, Jellal certainly oneshots him with this that he did in pre-time skip:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Recall how Orochimaru said he would die from a KN4 TBB if it him? Well, Jellal certainly oneshots him with this that he did in pre-time skip:

No Caption Provided

Show me the damage afterward of that flashy attack and lets see how much damage it caused.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

No Caption Provided

That was a much weaker Orochimaru.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Much weaker? Well, it still doesn't matter. He can't tank that and likely can't regenerate given mountain lvl attacks are established beyond what most Kages can comprehend. Let's not forget Jellal is way faster and stronger.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Jellal stomps via superior stats or Oro poisons him.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jellal oneshot with his fist

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mee09

@woodward: Orochimaru was on the verge of death due to his body needing to be replaced (he held out longer than usual because he wanted Sasuke to become the perfect vessel for him) and because of what Hiruzen did to his arms. A healthy Orochimaru would not be in any fatal danger against Four Tailed Naruto. Even when he fought 4 Tailed Naruto while he was sick, weak, and had severely limited usage of his arms he was to an extent toying with him. It's a pretty big deal when you consider that Jiraiya was nearly killed by Naruto in that state or weaker. While Orochimaru walked away pretty much unharmed after smacking him all over the forest and causing lots of collateral damage.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Not saying that he wins but Orochimaru couldn't even use jutsu versus Kn4. And I also would like to see the Damage that attack actually did.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jellal oneshots.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jellal blitzes

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru is just lacking feats and you can't really scale him off of Jiraiya (who he was superior to and had defeated years prior) or Tsunade (who he tanked) since his power set is so different and varied. Jellal should win based off what we know. We don't know nearly enough. Orochimaru, like Kakashi, supposedly mastered all types of jutsu and could even use different chakras to do different types of things and studied this extensively. We never see this though.

tl;dr Jellal should win

@woodward: Not saying that he wins but Orochimaru couldn't even use jutsu versus Kn4. And I also would like to see the Damage that attack actually did.

Orochimaru DID use jutsu. He summoned walls to avoid damage and did his reborn snake jutsu after getting hit especially hard. If i recall correctly at least. Orochimaru choose to retreat instead of fighting because it suddenly wasn't his problem anymore as soon as Naruto went rage mode. Orochimaru's actions can be summed up as risk vs reward most of the time. His only reward for staying there would be delaying Akatsuki's plans and leaving Naruto to his own devices also serves that same purpose since he learned they took out Sasori.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: he used a summoning scroll for the gates and he didn't use a single hand sign.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jellal wins.

@woodward said:

No Caption Provided

Show me the damage afterward of that flashy attack and lets see how much damage it caused.

Really dude? That blast is clearly above Orochimaru's pay grade. Orohcimaru's only chance here is poison, genjutsu, or some other trick. He clearly isn't coming out of that blast without at least being horribly injured, and this was pre time skip Jellal.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asking about the damage Sema caused is a new level of lowball

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru blitzes

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's dissing my boy Orochimaru? Orochimaru may not have much firepower but he makes up for it with versatility,speed, intellect and durability.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jellal wins.

@great_black_star said:
@woodward said:

No Caption Provided

Really dude? That blast is clearly above Orochimaru's pay grade. Orohcimaru's only chance here is poison, genjutsu, or some other trick. He clearly isn't coming out of that blast without at least being horribly injured, and this was pre time skip Jellal.

Blast AOE is not directly proportional to AP. Natsu always make big boom without any significant damage to the surrounding.

I want to know how much damage it has caused to know its AP. Only then I can make any argument on who win.

THere are also many factors which decide the battle like Character's speed, intellect hax etc. So I would like to look into all that.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

Blast AOE is not directly proportional to AP.

If we don't know the potency we should assume it's busting tier is around that of a standard explosion of that size.

Natsu always make big boom without any significant damage to the surrounding.

No Caption Provided

I want to know how much damage it has caused to know its AP. Only then I can make any argument on who win.

He doesn't need that feat to win. He was able to fight with Acnologia a bit, hurting him and surviving hits. That is enough to put him above Orochimaru in attack power and durability.

THere are also many factors which decide the battle like Character's speed, intellect hax etc. So I would like to look into all that.

Yeah I agree. Orochimaru is a slippery one, and is probably more intelligent. Because of that he has a small chance, but Jellal has the better stats by a pretty large margin.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jellal stomps.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi blitz him and stabs through the heart with his poisonous sword. I fee like Ft wanker forget the speed difference here is vast and that the character doesn't start with big booms. This Jelal not Naruto.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru should win, he's far to versatile and was contending with KN4 Naruto without hands and majority of his ninjutsu with the exception of those body modifications he had.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Raziel2014
@cyberblades22 said:

Orochimaru should win, he's far to versatile and was contending with KN4 Naruto without hands and majority of his ninjutsu with the exception of those body modifications he had.

he was getting ragdol by Kn4, the only reason he survived was due to his regeneration, his body was cut in half, his arm was ripped apart and more, you cant call that contending he was clearly outmatched, he couldnt even scratch Naruto.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IQHolder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By IQHolder

DEFINITELY orochimaru. He may have become dead weightish during EOS but ignoring that hes very good.

I dont even see how jellal can put him down when this dude is literally "coughing up" a new body every 2 seconds, survived getting literally CUT IN HALF by 4 tails Naruto and even his rashiram jutsu is impressive. It blocked a 4 tails bijuu bomb.

Ontop of that orochimaru MURDER STONPS in terms of intellect, experience and maybe skill.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: While it's true he was on the losing end of the fight against KN4 Naruto, he also didn't have his hands to allow him to perform all his jutsus nor did he use his giant snake form, his multi headed snake form he used against Itachi's susasnoo, or his Manda summoning. Also after being brought back by Sasuke he absorbed chakra from dragon sage mode Kabuto and then took over a Zetsu body to gain Hashirama cells, which gave him enough power to restrain edo Tobirama. There's also the fact that he can poison his enemies most of the time without them evening realizing it until it's too late. Those are all reasons why I think Orochimaru wins, with the use of his hands he's far more versatile and along with how much stronger he has got in the 4th ninja war.