Takes place at Billy's farm.

Random encounter.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

pretty sure pennywise is inter dimensional and extremely hard to kill. This is one sided unless you can argue something on jeepers creepers that i do not know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: Jeepers Creepers is basically the same, isn't he? He just kept coming back after being stomped by the car 10 times or so. It's been about 2 years since i watched any of the movies. Maybe some other users can give a better answer.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kasya_carey

@universenumber1: Peak Penny is like Multiversal. Interdimensional beings operate at the minimum universal +

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think he is. I only watched one of the movies for him. But Penny wise is actually a female spider that shapeshifts and goes through astral planes ... apparently you can only kill her by answering her questions right ... (info via google and this website). I did not google jeepers creepers as for some reason that one horror film never floated my boat. I ended up watching the 2nd or 3rd on a date by default. I think the only suitable foe for pennywise is pinhead which has done and argued on her before.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: When was that showed or stated? I have watched both movies and don't remember anything like this, so that's probably the reason. I do remember him being killed by some kids because they weren't scared by him anymore.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kasya_carey

@universenumber1 said:

@kasya_carey: When was that showed or stated? I have watched both movies and don't remember anything like this, so that's probably the reason. I do remember him being killed by some kids because they weren't scared by him anymore.

I think it's shown in another book. Penny the clown supposed to be an illusion or an avatar. Something along those lines

"Exists outside of the Dark Tower in a void beyond that which Maturin resides in; Maturin himself exists in a void which lacks physicality/direction and predates both the concept of time and the multiverse's existence as a whole" from vsbattlewiki (don't judge me lmao)

but he's way above multiversal.

Jeepers Creeps doesn't stand a chance

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e28357724f
deactivated-5f9e28357724f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morons calling the clown multiversal lmao. Comicvine is full of retards throwing these terms around loosely

HasOverArtLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JC for now, unless PW can make make him afraid.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers