No Caption Provided
  • Round 1
  • Movie Jedi
  • Round 2
  • EU Jedi, ROTJ Luke, ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan
  • GOW 3 Kratos, all gear and magic
  • No prep, no knowledge
  • Bloodlusted
  • Win by death, fight happens in the Jedi Temple.
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

EU Jedi Blitz Him, Poor Movie Jedi get slaughtered

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Speedblitz and force kratos ain't fast enough and has no resistance to the force.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those Jedi's get these swords up their ass.

Kratos is way to versatile with his weapons to lose to these Jedi's.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Kratos stomps.

Round 2: Jedi stomps.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

In round 1, Kratos can put all the Jedi in stasis and AoE one-shot them with BoO.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ariesxmasters

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters: Round 1 is debatable. Round 2 any Jedi solos, he gets blitzed by them or they force choke him.

The movie Jedi die a painful death.

Round 2:

I can't see Jedi's just off rip blitzing a enemy they have no type of knowledge on specially someone as intimidating looking as Kratos. Kratos I can however since it is his character to rush in blades swinging. Plus Kratos can take flight using Icarus wings, the Amulet of Fate can slow down and speed up time, he can Soul summon with summons various monsters to assist him, he's got Medusa gaze which turns enemies to stone, and that's not even the half of it. I think Kratos can take that round too.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters: Round 1 is debatable. Round 2 any Jedi solos, he gets blitzed by them or they force choke him.

Round 2:

I can't see Jedi's just off rip blitzing a enemy they have no type of knowledge on specially someone as intimidating looking as Kratos. Kratos I can however since it is his character to rush in blades swinging. Plus Kratos can take flight using Icarus wings, the Amulet of Fate can slow down and speed up time, he can Soul summon with summons various monsters to assist him, he's got Medusa gaze which turns enemies to stone, and that's not even the half of it. I think Kratos can take that round too.

1. Lol as if they'll be intimidated. That's funny.
  2. And no the EU Jedi have blitzed people right off the bat they have no knowledge on
  3. If Kratos go's in blades swinging he'll promptly get his head chopped off, the Jedi have relativistic reactions, Anakin has perceived lightspeed ships and Mace was too fast for Anakin to see, not to mention the fact that the Jedi have precog. The Jedi absolutely stomp round 2, most of them solo easily.

If you saw Kratos coming at you with those two blades I have a feeling you would be sh_ting in your pants.

Hmm, tell me more about them besides the usual argument CV uses which is "Such and such" is fast. Tell me a variety of powers they could use like how I told you somethings Kratos could do.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Jedi's gets slaughtered, Kratos could clap his hands together and send them all flying

Comic Jedi's stomps though :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
  1. Jedi stomp, Kratos has to counter to the force and isn't fast enough to contend
  2. Any Jedi apart from Qui-Gon solos.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@lukehero said:

@leo-343: Come On? Movie Jedi?

Kratos doesn't have the speed to contend. And I hate him.

How can you hate Kratos?

No Caption Provided

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By akzarr

@ariesxmasters said:

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@leo-343 said:

Round 2:

2. And no the EU Jedi have blitzed people right off the bat they have no knowledge on
  3. If Kratos go's in blades swinging he'll promptly get his head chopped off, the Jedi have relativistic reactions, Anakin has perceived lightspeed ships and Mace was too fast for Anakin to see, not to mention the fact that the Jedi have precog. The Jedi absolutely stomp round 2, most of them solo easily.

If you saw Kratos coming at you with those two blades I have a feeling you would be sh_ting in your pants.

Hmm, tell me more about them besides the usual argument CV uses which is "Such and such" is fast. Tell me a variety of powers they could use like how I told you somethings Kratos could do.

as a neutral third party, I'd like to point out that the Jedi have faced much more menacing foes, the likes of whom would send Kratos crying for his mommy, with a big yellow puddle filled with strange brown lumps between his legs. Just sayin.

And there is a reason that that's the normal CV argument. It's because it makes a massive difference. Hypothetical situation; your in a fight with someone whose much faster than you in reflex, movement and combat and they're extremely durable. Which do you think would win? Obviously it's the person who can just dodge all your hits and then pummel you. And if you land a hit, they'll just "tank" it and keep going. That's the battle right now. Yeah sure Kratos has the amulet, but when your up against someone who can perceive things going FTL, that's not going to make a difference (they also have precog sooooo ye). And they're extremely durable, so if Kratos does manage to land a hit, it wouldn't matter.

So do with that information what you wish =].

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WastelandMan

@leo-343 said:

Before or after they cut his limbs off because of their faster combat speed?

Before or after they wake up from that dream they're apparently having?

And what is this amazing combat speed you keep referencing? I dare you to show me them swinging their blades faster than any normal human. Plus Kratos has the reaction time to counter.

Kratos has reacted to lightining multiple times:

Dodges Lightning
Dodges Lightning
Blocks Lightning
Blocks Lightning

He also moves so fast falling objects seem static to him:

No Caption Provided

Fought and rekted the speedster Hermes, and took on someone who augmented their speed and manipulated time to an extent. Kratos also caught Cronos' hand which had traveled AT LEAST 1,600 feet in less than a second since arm span equals height of a person and since Cronos is confirmed to be 1,600 feet tall (taller than the Empire State Building):

Loading Video...

The feet traveled is probably closer to 2000 feet since Cronos' relative arm span actually seems greater than humans.

All Kratos has to do is lift his hand and they'll be in stasis.

Loading Video...

(At about 15:08)

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ariesxmasters

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

I'm not a superhuman warrior with an OP weapon with a mystical energy fueling my abilities. The idea of them being intimidated is laughable. Why? I already gave you a feat which is far beyond Kratos and should be enough. Jedi have perceived lightspeed objects and fight at relativistic speed. They blitz and slice his arms off. He won't do anything to them because they have precog, not that they'd need it. He tries to fly and they bring him down with the force, he tries to attack and they cut his head off with their superior combat speed.

Why would I need to tell you a variety of powers when the ones I've said are enough?

Hmm I just looked up and saw "Kratos doesn't have the speed to contend. And I hate him".

So basically you're bias, and this is a who do you like more for you, instead of a actually battle where you consider both fighters stats? Which is no surprise,because the way you're debating you're only considering one side (The Jedi's), and completely leaving out the other side (Kratos) there for turning this into a "who does Leo like more Jedi's or Kratos?" Which the answer is obvious.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: The jedi have done the lightning thing countless times... just a neutral third party pointing things out...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@leo-343 said:

Round 2:

as a neutral third party, I'd like to point out that the Jedi have faced much more menacing foes, the likes of whom would send Kratos crying for his mommy, with a big yellow puddle filled with strange brown lumps between his legs. Just sayin.

And there is a reason that that's the normal CV argument. It's because it makes a massive difference. Hypothetical situation; your in a fight with someone whose much faster than you in reflex, movement and combat and they're extremely durable. Which do you think would win? Obviously it's the person who can just dodge all your hits and then pummel you. And if you land a hit, they'll just "tank" it and keep going. That's the battle right now. Yeah sure Kratos has the amulet, but when your up against someone who can perceive things going FTL, that's not going to make a difference (they also have proceed sooooo ye). And they're extremely durable, so if Kratos does manage to land a hit, it wouldn't matter.

So do with that information what you wish =].

Can't argue with bias, man.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By akzarr

@ariesxmasters: .....

No Caption Provided

that bias comment can go either way you know.... and I honestly don't have bias... why would I have bias; if the Jedi lose they lose. I can't do anything. What I was doing that you mistook for bias was pointing out quite obvious facts that you seemed to overlook, and relate them back to the topic at hand. But you can think what you think. Just don't go making stuff up.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@m_man: Hermes? You mean that pathetic god who ran around at blur speeds and slapped Kratos? Yeh that isn't impressive at all. And I already said the Jedi have relativistic combat speed (EU) and have perceived light speed objects. Last time I checked light isn't as fast as lightning, about one third or half the speed to be exact.

I'm not talking abut EU...........I'm talking about Movie Jedi.....I already said the EU would stomp. You said movie Jedi would win....that's what I'm addressing.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WastelandMan

@leo-343:

Ok.

But on a side note, why u hate Kratos? ;_;

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar:

Haha I didn't mean you.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Have you formed an argument yet?

Cv keeps glitching on me ,man.

But are you sure the speed difference is "massive"? I obviously don't know Kratos exact reaction time, but he can dodge lightning though. What kind of attack is Precog and the force? Are they telekinetic, or magical what are they?

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Cv keeps glitching on me ,man.

But are you sure the speed difference is "massive"? I obviously don't know Kratos exact reaction time, but he can dodge lightning though. What kind of attack is Precog and the force? Are they telekinetic, or magical what are they?

Lightning is at best half the speed of light. And Kratos can't reach those speeds in combat, Jedi move at relativistic speed all the time, Anakin can see lightspeed movement yet Mace appeared to be fading in and out of existence to him.

Precog lets them know what the next several moves an opponent will make. They don't need any offensive force abilities like TK here.

Hmm I see. I know like virtually nothing about Star wars so I really can't debate their speed or any of their abilities. I will leave that to someone who is better informed. But from what you're telling me Kratos does lose round 2 though.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Noone301994

Jedi win.

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi speed blitz

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos probably takes round 1.

Jedi stomp round 2.

Round 2. They are too fast for Kratos, and they deal with Aliens and Sith Lords quite a bit he's not intimidating them, besides their TK force feats are enough to ko Kratos. Let alone precog and lightsabers. Jedi should stomp round two.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

EU Jedi Blitz Him, Poor Movie Jedi get slaughtered

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers