NO BFR

Standard Weapons and Gear can be used.

Who wins?

Why do they win?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#2 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7369 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#3 Posted by Discipulus (729 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jedi might do it if they prioritise correctly, but I think Thor and Hulk - especially with morals off - will inflict many casualties very quickly.

#4 Posted by Xerolot (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of jedi? Canon or Legends?

#5 Edited by bobafatman (49 posts) - - Show Bio

If Star Wars team is canon Thor, Hulk or Ironman solos. If it is not still marvel team stomps after a tough battle.

#6 Posted by Lexj7 (720 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for crushyourenemies
#7 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2553 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

the end

#8 Posted by Dawn_of_Ages (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

Legends? Mace or Yoda could solo, kek.

#9 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#10 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

Legends Mace, Yoda or Anakin could probably take this by themselves. Mismatch.

#11 Posted by dark-sith123 (5027 posts) - - Show Bio

Mace, Yoda and Anakin are more than enough to stomp those chumps.

#12 Posted by Xerolot (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

Legends team stomps in a mismatch. Some of them solo

#13 Edited by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't overrated Force users. Even Yoda and Sidious aren't demigods, in Legends. Thor on the other hand is a god.

Stormbreaker Thor solo's.

The SSs, Iron Man, Hulk, Captian Marvel, and BP can compete with the lower Council Members just as Jango Fett could. And I don't see them putting down the Hulk.

#14 Posted by KingOfWakanda (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers take it. Thor or iron man could solo

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
#15 Posted by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:

Don't overrated Force users. Even Yoda and Sidious aren't demigods, in Legends. Thor on the other hand is a god.

Stormbreaker Thor solo's.

The SSSs, Iron Man, Hulk, Captian Marvel, and BP can compete with the lower Council Members just as Jango Fett could. And I don't see them putting down the Hulk.

Ok but this begs the question. Not RD 1. I'm fairly certain they'd lose RD 1. But RD 2. Morals off? Doesn't that mean mind warping is a GO? They could literally mind rape everyone on the avengers couldn't they? Who has feats saying other wise? I don't think even Thor could survive that many force users at once. In a 1v1 sure I'd hear an argument, but uh.... Ya no.

#16 Posted by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

@hollowbutterfly:

Not really, seeing how none of them, not even Yoda have influenced the mind of a particularly strong willed being in any media, be it Legends or Canon. Unless you have an example from the source material I'm not aware of.

#17 Posted by Helloman (29888 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jedi team wins all rounds.

#18 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:

@hollowbutterfly:

Not really, seeing how none of them, not even Yoda have influenced the mind of a particularly strong willed being in any media, be it Legends or Canon. Unless you have an example from the source material I'm not aware of.

Well I mean Yoda's far more powerful than someone who dominated the minds of hundreds of Jedi Masters at once so yeah I can't really see him not telepathically dominating The Avengers.

#19 Edited by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:

@hollowbutterfly:

Loading Video...

I believe Luke moved a pseudo-black hole, but at the other end there are those who struggle to lift the top of a basket. Does Thor have feats that resist Mind Hax on lukes level tho (see video above)? I don't think so. And Luke, at the most obscene Lowball can mindhax 100 Quadrillion sentient beings across the Galaxy. This isn't even counting non-sentients or the rest of the universe. Basically, most Luke matches go like this - (See below)

Does the opponent resist Luke's mind hax?

Yes, Luke dies.

No, Luke wins.

#20 Posted by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:

@hollowbutterfly:

Well I mean Yoda's far more powerful than someone who dominated the minds of hundreds of Jedi Masters at once so yeah I can't really see him not telepathically dominating The Avengers.

Thank you for reminding me why I hate TOR. It, OCW, and TFU, turning Force users into metahumans and what not.

#21 Posted by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:

@hollowbutterfly:

Loading Video...

I believe Luke moved a pseudo-black hole, but at the other end there are those who struggle to lift the top of a basket. Does Thor have feats that resist Mind Hax on lukes level tho (see video above)? I don't think so. And Luke, at the most obscene Lowball can mindhax 100 Quadrillion sentient beings across the Galaxy. This isn't even counting non-sentients or the rest of the universe. Basically, most Luke matches go like this - (See below)

Yes, Luke dies.

No, Luke wins.

Do you know the source; it doesn't seem to be in Luke's character to do that?

#22 Edited by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:
@hollowbutterfly said:
@kilius said:

@hollowbutterfly:

Loading Video...

Yes, Luke dies.

No, Luke wins.

Do you know the source; it doesn't seem to be in Luke's character to do that?

He mind controlled the population of Byss to cover-up the construction of a Star Destroyer. The Helm of Leldis which most of the top tiers scale to can mindhax the entire galaxy which is said to contain 100 Quadrillion sentient and non-sentient beings.

Edit: Btw the population was 1 trillion people.

#23 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius:

Thank you for reminding me why I hate TOR. It, OCW, and TFU, turning Force users into metahumans and what not.

It's great for wanking characters though. However yes it's not very consistent with the films. That's why I've always been against the notion we should take the films as the primary account for SW VS Battles as the novelizations are much more consistent with Legends material.

#24 Posted by Chubbs (905 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ll say the Avengers team after taking a good amount of casualties.

#25 Posted by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkhamasylum3:

Well I'm starting to turn away from the "Film takes precedence over all mindset as well". That said most PT novels and comics, baring OCW and TFU have a much more conservative power scale relative to TOR, and I prefer to judge the Jedi and Sith of their era thusly. Mandalorians who are comparable to Cap, Bucky, and Black Panther are more than capable of competing with Jedi Council Members and Yoda isn't astronomically above the rest of the Council.

Going by the more consistent PT powerscale Thor pretty much solos with Stormbreaker.

#26 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:

@arkhamasylum3:

Well I'm starting to turn away from the "Film takes precedence over all mindset as well". That said most PT novels and comics, baring OCW and TFU have a much more conservative power scale relative to TOR, and I prefer to judge the Jedi and Sith of their era thusly. Mandalorians who are comparable to Cap, Bucky, and Black Panther are more than capable of competing with Jedi Council Members and Yoda isn't astronomically above the rest of the Council.

Going by the more consistent PT powerscale Thor pretty much solos with Stormbreaker.

I can see your train of thought but I've always considered Bounty Hunters taking on Jedi as PIS and have never really taken it seriously as it really shouldn't realistically happen.

Also some of the Prequel Trilogy comics ect have feats that might even be more exaggerated than OCW IMO.

Also IIRC didn't Yoda like beat 3 Jedi Council members without his lightsaber in a sparring session (this would put him pretty far above them).

#27 Posted by Necromancer76 (3776 posts) - - Show Bio

Legends Jedi win

#28 Posted by DarthExitium (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor tanked the energy from a star, chances are, that a lightsaber probably wouldn't do much against him. the only way he loses is getting overwhelmed by the force with morals off. And Vision being made of vibranium, should also be able to withstand their sabers, that said Black panther falls under that. If this is really IW avengers, then there is no hulk lol, but since he's pictured he could give them a hard time. Yoda, Mace, Anakin, and I'd even say Obi wan, are going to be the hardest ones for the avengers to take down... Honestly I can see Yoda vs hulk being pretty entertaining. I'd say for round 1 with morals on, the Avengers win. Round 2 Morals off, The Jedi win. Turn Yoda and Mace into ruthless killing machines, and I don't know if anyone could handle that. Mace could shatterpoint Visions mindstone. And also Anakin starts using dark side abilities when mad, so that would make him stronger.

#29 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthexitium said:

Thor tanked the energy from a star, chances are, that a lightsaber probably wouldn't do much against him. the only way he loses is getting overwhelmed by the force with morals off. And Vision being made of vibranium, should also be able to withstand their sabers, that said Black panther falls under that. If this is really IW avengers, then there is no hulk lol, but since he's pictured he could give them a hard time. Yoda, Mace, Anakin, and I'd even say Obi wan, are going to be the hardest ones for the avengers to take down... Honestly I can see Yoda vs hulk being pretty entertaining. I'd say for round 1 with morals on, the Avengers win. Round 2 Morals off, The Jedi win. Turn Yoda and Mace into ruthless killing machines, and I don't know if anyone could handle that. Mace could shatterpoint Visions mindstone. And also Anakin starts using dark side abilities when mad, so that would make him stronger.

Or you know the Jedi could just mind control all of them and make them kill each other and win.

#30 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

Film and Canon versions of the Jedi means an easy win for the Avengers.

#31 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

Film and Canon versions of the Jedi means an easy win for the Avengers.

OP said Legends.

#32 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:

@arkhamasylum3:

I can see your train of thought but I've always considered Bounty Hunters taking on Jedi as PIS and have never really taken it seriously as it really shouldn't realistically happen.

Also some of the Prequel Trilogy comics ect have feats that might even be more exaggerated than OCW IMO.

Also IIRC didn't Yoda like beat 3 Jedi Council members without his lightsaber in a sparring session (this would put him pretty far above them).

1. Honestly it's just because everyone overinflates a Jedi's combat speed. Jedi are fast but peak human and physically superior alien species are capable of contending with their speed. Yoda can probably one shot guys like Cap and BP, but the lower council members will have their work cut out if they don't have a chance to immediately abuse the Force.

2. Well I haven't read everything, but I'm in the process of rereading the Rise of The Empire Era, and most of what I've read puts Jedi/Sith in the Street Tier level.

3. Yes in Darth Maul Shadow Hunter, Yoda without a weapon evaded the attacks of Bilaba, Koon, and Tiin, without moving more than a meter in a demonstration. Yoda can handle the Super Soldiers no problem, but Thor is out his league.

#34 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius:

1. Honestly it's just because everyone overinflates a Jedi's combat speed. Jedi are fast but peak human and physically superior alien species are capable of contending with their speed. Yoda can probably one shot guys like Cap and BP, but the lower council members will have their work cut out if they don't have a chance to immediately abuse the Force.

I'm mainly talking about the Force. There is no good reason as to why Jedi don't just instantly one shot them with TK or some other Force Technique.

2. Well I haven't read everything, but I'm in the process of rereading the Rise of The Empire Era, and most of what I've read puts Jedi/Sith in the Street Tier level.

Not all of the stuff in Prequel Trilogy comics is outlandish but some of it is.

3. Yes in Darth Maul Shadow Hunter, Yoda without a weapon evaded the attacks of Bilaba, Koon, and Tiin, without moving more than a meter in a demonstration.

Ok.

Yoda can handle the Super Soldiers no problem, but Thor is out his league.

Yoda still one shots him with telepathy.

;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#35 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Amusing how half the people claiming Avengers win have probably never read a SW novel or comic in their life.

Several here can solo.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
#36 Posted by AmethystGravity (2320 posts) - - Show Bio

Legends Jedi are far too fast, and TP or perhaps another esoteric ability like shatterpoint or morichro could take out the Avengers.

#37 Posted by Paytience (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

Amusing how half the people claiming Avengers win have probably never read a SW novel or comic in their life.

Several here can solo.

I've read every star wars novel ever written. Thor solos.

#38 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by FaradaySloth (9424 posts) - - Show Bio

Legends Jedi easy

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#40 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4647 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#41 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos.

With those non existent feats which suggest he can resist their telepathy.

#43 Posted by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta said:

Thor solos.

Which Yoda has never done in battle even against fodder Clone Troopers....

Yeah Morals off round 2, but honestly there's no practical reason for him not to do it even morals on; Jedi do this on a smaller scale all the time to avoid unnecessary violence. Yoda has no feats or showings to suggest he can. It's the ultimate pacifist weapon. Given that he doesn't logic dictates he can't.

#44 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius: Is Yoda the only Jedi in this fight?

#45 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:
@arkhamasylum3 said:
@diarrhearegatta said:

Thor solos.

Which Yoda has never done in battle even against fodder Clone Troopers....

Yeah Morals off round 2, but honestly there's no practical reason for him not to do it even morals on; Jedi do this on a smaller scale all the time to avoid unnecessary violence. Yoda has no feats or showings to suggest he can. It's the ultimate pacifist weapon. Given that he doesn't logic dictates he can't.

I'd argue with morals off he'd do it. Regardless it doesn't matter because he has other ways to finish the fight. Don't see why Mace doesn't just Force Crush all of their hearts in R2 like he did against Grievous.

#46 Posted by Aristeaus (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people keep using thor like this... Lightning aint gonna do much against those Jedi... you... you know... can absorb and deflect lightning with bare hands. Even the lower end ones use their lightsabers to block that stuff.

Iron Man is MVP here, not Thor.

#47 Edited by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

What point of mine are you addressing?

Arkham keeps insisting Telepathy will break Thor(since obviously he has even Yoda beat in all other categories). I'm pointing out that Yoda who is the most powerful of the bunch never used TP in combat even when it wouldn't conflict with his morals; like avoiding unnecessary violence in the Jedi Temple when battling the Clone Troopers.

#48 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius said:
@thevivas said:

What point of mine are you addressing?

Arkham keeps insisting Telepathy will break Thor(since obviously he has even Yoda beat in all other categories). I'm pointing out that Yoda who is the most powerful of the bunch never used TP in combat even when it wouldn't conflict with his morals; like avoiding unnecessary violence in the Jedi Temple when battling the Clone Troopers.

I mean Mace can replicate the telepathy feat as well.

#49 Posted by Kilius (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people keep using thor like this... Lightning aint gonna do much against those Jedi... you... you know... can absorb and deflect lightning with bare hands. Even the lower end ones use their lightsabers to block that stuff.

Iron Man is MVP here, not Thor.

Stormbreaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sith Lightning.

#50 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilius: “What point of mine are you addressing?”

The point where you’re only answer to the Jedi team using TP agaisnt Thor, who doesn’t have any feats agaisnt it other than his one comment in AoU, was hat Yoda doesn’t use TP in combat. So I’m asking you is Yoda the only Jedi in this fight or are there others who can use TP?

“Arkham keeps insisting Telepathy will break Thor(since obviously he has even Yoda beat in all other categories).”

Why won’t it? When has Thor defeated a Telepathy attack? And he doesn’t have Yoda beat in combat speed or reaction speed, so no, not “all other categories”.

“I'm pointing out that Yoda who is the most powerful of the bunch never used TP in combat even when it wouldn't conflict with his morals”

When have we actually seen Yoda fight with morals off, and how can you realistically say that he won’t hse any or all powers he has if his morals are off?

“like avoiding unnecessary violence in the Jedi Temple when battling the Clone Troopers.”

He knew the Grand Army of the Republic had turned agaisnt the Jedi and that any clone trooper was looking for any sign of Jedi and willing to shoot to kill on sight. Why wouldn’t he want to avoid unnecessary violence and draw attention to himself? He and Obi-Wan only went to the Temple with a clear goal in mind, to fix the distress call that was being used to lure Jedi around the galaxy into a trap. I’m not seeing at all why that apparently suggests he won’t use TP in a morals off battle or why any other Jedi won’t either.