#1 Edited by blackymarket (159 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#2 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6303 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi

#3 Posted by noah_ouellette (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Whew. Tough one. None of these guys compare to kenobi except Mace. Maul was fighting kenobi on even footing. Savage slammed Adi Galla. Literally lel. Goddamn such a high showing for him honestly. Mace can take Dooku based on his showing against palp. I do believe all these masters are beyond Galla. Eh. Really good fight honestly. So it comes down to Mace vs Dooku and Saesee, Kolar and Fisto against maul and savage. Im gonna say sith. Outnumbered but. Maul performs well against kenobi every time they meet.

#4 Posted by CuckedCurry (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi sweep

#5 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm I think it will be an extremely close fight and could go either way. Gonna side with the Jedi for a very slight majority

#6 Posted by Discipulus (762 posts) - - Show Bio

We'd probably see a one-on-one between Dooku and Windu, and a three-on-two between the others. This really depends on who falls first. I think it'll either be Savage or Tiin. While my first reaction was that the Jedi would take this, I can see Savage outlasting Saesee Tiin. If he does, he and Maul may be able to finish Fisto and Kolar before Dooku loses his fight to Mace. If I was placing odds I'd say Dooku's team wins 6/10.

#7 Posted by Richard96 (5798 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one, but the Sith team takes this in an hell of a fight. Dooku vs Windu is a battle of equals, but Savage can take one Jedi and Maul the other two.

#8 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jedi win.