Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#201 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean unless WW blitzes her first

#202 Posted by THORSON (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

even an op godlike wonder woman can't touch a humanized character like jean grey.

#203 Posted by Koays (11256 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean isn't near aggressive enough to take her.

#204 Posted by Devol (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean hands down.

#205 Posted by XEGOD (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@mazeraiii: if this is new 52 wonder women then she is resistant to planetary telepathy and this doesn't state that she is using the phoenix this just states that this is jean grey as in telepathic non phoenix powered jean so in terms of fighting skills now wonder women takes this with ease

#206 Posted by comic_book_fan (11359 posts) - - Show Bio

jean

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
#207 Posted by DimlyLitLantern (713 posts) - - Show Bio

WW should win as she is rather immune to telepathy for the most part. Not even planetary class telepath's like Max Lord can phase her. There is also the massive physical start difference, the fact that Diana could probably trap her in her lasso, crush her soul, and has a near infinite supply of weapons.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#208 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4713 posts) - - Show Bio
#209 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

Either speedbiltz or WW can get screwed

#210 Edited by somayareece (862 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Diana cuts her head off. No?

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
#211 Posted by phoenixdiamond616 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

WW should win as she is rather immune to telepathy for the most part. Not even planetary class telepath's like Max Lord can phase her. There is also the massive physical start difference, the fact that Diana could probably trap her in her lasso, crush her soul, and has a near infinite supply of weapons.

#212 Posted by comic_book_fan (11359 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixdiamond616: jean is an omega level TK who could disperse diana's atoms or just crush her jean once shielded from a solar system destroying explosion

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
#213 Posted by phoenixdiamond616 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: that if she can tag Diana... she is just too fast for Jean

#214 Posted by butterflykyss (5929 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman

#215 Posted by morgadc1887 (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@deactivated-59dfd33ed3601: boohoo, don't tag me or I'll tell on you, waaaahhhh

Also, ww wins

#216 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on Diana takes it 10/10 handily. Bloodlusted, Jean could crush her heart or snap her neck or something, but other than that, Diana takes it

#217 Edited by Tedirey (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on, Jean has a better chance.

Morals off, Jean knowing she's a millisecond away before going down makes this a stomp for Diana

#218 Posted by Cognitive (1848 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey mind-wipes her.

Avatar image for sebastian_rommel
#219 Posted by Sebastian_Rommel (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody who said Wonder Woman could win is either a mutant hater or probably wonder woman fan. There is no way Wonder Woman can win this. Jean Grey is the most powerful mutant ever, second to Shadow King only. Telepathy > anything else. Jean wins no effort.

#220 Edited by Tedirey (2639 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

1. Immune to Maxwell Lord's TP

2. Immune to the TP of Oblivion, god of memory.

#221 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

Still WW, why got this even bumped?

#222 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean stomps .... I mean ww stomps

#223 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9882 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Wins due to Morals.

Without Morlas Wonder Woman would either Blitz or Snap Jeans neck with the Lasso.

#224 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins. Good alliteration right there.

Avatar image for theunstoppablej
#225 Posted by TheUnstoppableJ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins really easily. She blitzes and one shots

Avatar image for theunstoppablej
#226 Posted by TheUnstoppableJ (171 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
#227 Posted by GalanAKAGalactus1212 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhoknows said:

@rhysdurdensaid: "WW is not strong enough to fight Jean's TK and TP. I'm pretty sure that WW can't even break Jean's telekinetic shields".

Excuse Me?

Ummmmm---

Wonder Woman is strong enough to have effortlessly resisted the virtually nothing escapes it entropy of Black Holes (in one instance, Diana resisted the pull of a Black Hole, and pulled Martian Manhunter out of that same Black Hole simultaneously); she also proved strong enough to rip the God Chronos' Scepter apart with her bare hands (which is incredible, as it was durable enough to contain the energies of the Godwave). A woman who has strength feats like that is strong enough to tear through Jean's TK.

As for Ms. Grey's TP, Diana has The Eye Of Athena which has allowed her to effortlessly resist Planetary TP Maxwell Lord, effortlessly resist Planetary plus TP Dr. Psycho, and resist unquantifiable TPs Martian Manhunter and The God Ares. Jean is objectively not better than any of them; at the very least she is not soooooo much better than them that she could instantly take Diana out before the Amazon super speed KO'd or terminated the mutant.

It's a moot proposition anyway; Wonder Woman can move faster than thought, and would strike Jean before her TP or TK could "take"; in the canon "JLA/Avengers mini series, Diana tore through the uber powerful Quasar's energy force field like it was nothing (I don't see Jean's shield being sooooo much more powerful than Quasar's shield that it could do better against the Amazon).

There's really no doubt about it. Wonder Woman wins.

I hate to break it to you but resisting a black hole is nothing special by comic book standards. It's not even a mid tier feat at this point since so many comic book characters have managed to do it effortlessly. So no i don't think Diana can break Jean's tk if this is Jean at her best as in morals off. A couple of Amazon's wouldn't break Jean's shields either if morals were off and she fought seriously. Though i think Diana could probably win by simply attacking before she raises them. Once they are raised Diana ain't breaking nothing in time to save herself from Jean's mental attacks. And even Xavier is above planetary level when it comes to tp let alone Jean who's surpassed him. Their are many beings with insane tp resistance who Xavier and Jean have managed to infiltrate. It really isn't anything new for any of the X-men's telepaths.

#228 Posted by Marishtar (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondy.

#229 Posted by del_torro (3631 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Going with Diana, the speed gap is too wide