Avatar image for vengance_gambit
#1 Posted by Vengance Gambit (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by Demigod (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Hand to hand combat, I go for Diana. But using all of their might, Jean would win with ease.

#3 Edited by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey.

#4 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by ComanderMurf (578 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondy has excellent Tp Resistance and all she needs is 1 blitz and 1 punch

#6 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean

Avatar image for transformers1024
#7 Posted by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey

#8 Posted by Jacthripper (14889 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean

#10 Edited by Rpgesus (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

probably wonder woman if its morals off

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
#11 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is most powerful. She is form of clay by tje gods and trained for amazon warriors.

Diana wins...

Jean is a piece of the Phoenix, her soul was craved from it, so if we are basing the winner off of what forces created them, Jean wins against living dirt shaped by gods that would get stomped by the Phoenix.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
#13 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean easily, mind rape or TK ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
#14 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean easily, mind rape or TK ftw

She wins because of the Phoenix. Regular Jean gets killed in a blink.

#15 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

Hhaha your too funny, thanks for the laugh, Womder woman wouldn't even be able to break jeans shields and she wouldn't get the chance because jean would turn her into a bumboing baby @somayareece:

#16 Posted by MaZeRaIII (4725 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by MaZeRaIII (4725 posts) - - Show Bio

WW can't break Regular Jean's shield,and Jean has Molecular-lvl TK,she can rearrange WW's molecules and turn her into tree,or TP her.
Phoenix would curbstomp WW.

#18 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9794 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know I believe Wonder Woman would win. Since this is regular Jean I don't see her taking it because I believe WW has strong defenses against TP attacks. And I don't think Jean would be able to slow WW down or at least stop her from attacking. IF it was Phoenix Jean fight over before it starts. SO

Wonder Woman wins...

#19 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

The gods protect Diana from TP don't they ?

#20 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

The gods protect Diana from TP don't they ?

Kind of. She has resistance to it due to being a demigod.

#21 Posted by xXxcarzellxXx (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@somayareece: ok in sure the God of war won't lose to a meer mortal

#22 Edited by TheOneWhoKnows (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix:You are quite correct. Since the OP clearly states Wonder Woman vs. JEAN GREY, NOT Phoenix, Diana wins.

If it is the N52 version, this more agressive version of Diana would use her FTL speed to take Jean out literally before she could think. A woman who, at FTL speeds SIMULTANEOUSLY battled two military combat trained Kryptionians, Zod and Faora, kept up with Barry Allen Flash at fantastic speeds, and easily outfought and eventually lassoed Supergirl at FTL speeds will have no problem striking, roping, or slashing Jean to cat meat with the atoms splitting sword before the mutant can register it.

In some ways, the PREN52 Wonder Woman's victory would be even more dominant (and judging by when this thread was first created, it seems this version of Diana is the one being discussed). Not only could she do the same things I mentioned her N52 counterpart can do (although this "nicer" version would probably be more apt to KO, not terminate Jean) but her resistance against TP is incredible. Granted "The Sight Of Athena" by that Goddess, Diana has virtual total immunity to even extremely high level telepaths (examples include resisting a mental assault from Hades in his own realm where he is supreme, effortlessly resisting planetary tier telepath Maxwell Lord, and arch enemy Dr Psycho who-despite him being such a high level TP that he can see alternate time lines and universes-his attempts at mental control, and even simple illusions are utterly resisted by her. Diana would repel any of Jean's psionic attacks-assuming she had time to even get a single one in-grab, punch, or lasso the X-men original member---and then it would be LIGHTS OUT.

Translation: WONDER WOMAN WINS.

#23 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathic resistance is not enough to stop Jean, since she has multiple on panel feats of bypassing telepathic immunity.

Jean mindrapes her the way she did Juggernaut, Magneto, and Emma Frost.

#24 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean.

#25 Posted by TheOneWhoKnows (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, forgot to mention-in additon to her own personal mental abilities, while holding the Lasso Of Truth, it also virtually impossible to control or otherwise manipulate Diana's mind. Jean simply can't do anything to Diana-CERTAINLY not before she gets an FTL-for that matter, even a MACH 10 speed level-fist to the face, rope around the body, or atoms splitting sword (yes, PREN52 Diana had it-see the "Infinite Crisis" and "World At War" mini series) to the gut.

Yet more irrefutable evidence that: WONDER WOMAN WINS.

#26 Posted by alfacess (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean I'm a little torn but Jean wins at least 6.5/10

#27 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by TheOneWhoKnows (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans:I see that you tagged me, but I didn't read it---because your past behavior still renders whatever your wrote moot.

#29 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhoknows:

Doesn't matter if you read it or not, your a fanboy that makes outlandish claims more often than not. FYI most of the time when horrible debaters say that didn't read something, they're lying.

#30 Posted by TheOneWhoKnows (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans:I see that you tagged me, but whatever you wrote I didn't read because your past behavior still renders your opinions moot. Considering you have a nice long paper trail of hurling insults and name calling, it might be wise to stop tagging me---before a mod gets involved to make SURE that you do.

#31 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhoknows: a mod will get involved because you'll tell them what? You are supposedly not even reading my posts, so what will you say I'm doing...lol.

#32 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Wonder Woman because of her proven resilience to TP.

#35 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: against Jean's proven ability to bypass immunity?

#36 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: against Jean's proven ability to bypass immunity?

The amount of effort Jean is going to have to put into the attempt, if it works at all, is all the time Diana needs to separate top from bottom.

#37 Edited by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@somayareece: ermmm its my that the most hypercritical thug to say? Still salty everyone agrees Wonder Woman gets stomped here?

#38 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: It took no effort for her to mindrape Juggernaut twice, no effort to mindrape Magneto, and no effort to mindrape Emma through magical, artificial, and natural immunity respectively. Why would mere resistance be any different?

#39 Edited by TheOneWhoKnows (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: @lordofallhumans:Oh, just noticed you tagged me---and once again I must inform you I didn't read whatever you wrote because your prior behavior of hurling insults and name calling renders your opionions moot.

Comicsrulebutdbzdoes2, I'll debate with anyone about almost anything---but I do NOT debate with immature people who, because you disagree with them about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, devolve into name calling and insult hurlling. That is reprehensible enough for ANYONE to do below the age of 11; if this person is one day---one SECOND-over that age and behaves the way they do, it is really, REALLY sad.

Incidently, you should check the rules---there are many reprimanded to banned people on this site that prove that one does NOT have indiscriminate rights to converse with people who don't wish it.

#40 Edited by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: urmm what effort? Jean has bypassed planetary and sky father level TP resistance with little effort on multiple occasions, Wonder Woman's going to be a blubbering idiot in mere moments and new 52 doesn't even have the speed advantage seeing as Jean without the Phoenix has reached hypersonic speeds and reacted to cosmic blasts to shield herself and others

#41 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: It took no effort for her to mindrape Juggernaut twice, no effort to mindrape Magneto, and no effort to mindrape Emma through magical, artificial, and natural immunity respectively. Why would mere resistance be any different?

Because it's enforced by DC's Athena and she is carrying the Lasso of Truth.

@outside_85: urmm what effort? Jean has bypassed planetary and sky father level TP resistance with little effort on multiple occasions, Wonder Woman's going to be a blubbering idiot in mere moments and new 52 doesn't even have the speed advantage seeing as Jean without the Phoenix has reached hypersonic speeds and reacted to cosmic blasts to shield herself and others

Moments you say? She's weaker than I thought if it took her that long. But on another matter, Emma, with the Phoenix couldn't turn Thor into a blubbering idiot, and he's not a terrible cerebral individual. Jean without the Phoenix is just a very powerful telepath, nothing more... and dont bother with bringing in ancient scans of the like Storm fans like to bring out when they also think she can out-race someone with the speed of Hermes.

#43 Posted by Veitha (4154 posts) - - Show Bio

travelling speed isn't the same thing as reaction speed. Wondie is still fast enough to break her neck before Jean bypasses her defenses

#44 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: and your still not listening to what I'm saying...and don't bring up AvX that was just pis the whole event.

Namely who's the most powerful telepath that Wonder Woman has resisted? Pretty sure no one of jeans caliber with regards to bypassing telepathic immunity.

Lastly lowball much? Jeans just a powerful telepath, do you even know the character? Molecular level TK could just rip Wonder Woman apart

@veitha: so your now saying Wonder Woman is faster than cosmic blasts? Which Jean reacted to easily these same blasts that have been called light speed on numerous occasions

#45 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

So what,it's still only resistance. Immunity trumps resistance.

@veitha said:
@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

travelling speed isn't the same thing as reaction speed. Wondie is still fast enough to break her neck before Jean bypasses her defenses

Jean has reacted to bullets, missiles and various energy attacks including light based ones, her reaction time is just fine.

#46 Posted by Veitha (4154 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

@veitha said:

Jean has reacted to bullets, missiles and various energy attacks including light based ones, her reaction time is just fine.

everyone in comics reacts to bullets and lasers, it's not a big deal. She's of course not on Wonder Woman's speed level, otherwise any street-leveller would be on Diana's level

#47 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: we're not talking mere lazers, cosmic blasts from high evolutionary, galactus and celestial among the few

#48 Posted by Veitha (4154 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: and your still not listening to what I'm saying...and don't bring up AvX that was just pis the whole event.

Namely who's the most powerful telepath that Wonder Woman has resisted? Pretty sure no one of jeans caliber with regards to bypassing telepathic immunity.

Lastly lowball much? Jeans just a powerful telepath, do you even know the character? Molecular level TK could just rip Wonder Woman apart

@veitha: so your now saying Wonder Woman is faster than cosmic blasts? Which Jean reacted to easily these same blasts that have been called light speed on numerous occasions

Wonder Woman reacted to shards of the universe being thrown at her in Pre 52, New 52 can hang with Kriptonians. Are you really using cosmic blasts as a reaction feat? There's an endless list of people who reacted to light based attacks or cosmic blasts, really. Don't argue that Jean is faster than Diana because she obviously isn't.

#49 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha: ermmm yes Ofc especially when those cosmic blasts have been called light speed not to mention she has also shielded herself from cyclops after he has fired and his beams are light speed aswell discounting something for no reason to try and reinforce your own point is abysmal and laughable debating strategy, jeans has plenty of reaction fears to suggest she can defend herself fine from a blitz however Diana does not have the necessary durability or TP feats to suggest she could survive molecular disintegration or mind rape

#50 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (6799 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:
@lordofallhumans said:

@outside_85:

@veitha said:

everyone in comics reacts to bullets and lasers, it's not a big deal. She's of course not on Wonder Woman's speed level, otherwise any street-leveller would be on Diana's level

It is a big deal when we are discussing her being able to raise a shield against a speed based attack. Jean is not physically on Wonder Woman's level, which is not relevant when she doesn't need to be in order to think her defenses into existence.