Jean Grey Vs Wanda Maximoff

• 137 results

R1. = Morals are on (No phoenix force for r1 or r2)

R2. = Morals are off

R3. = Most powerful forms (Jean as white phoenix of the crown)

R4. = Who has superior feats (Phoenix Jean feats can be included)

Jean

Jean

Jean

Jean

Jean all rounds, Wanda has more raw power, but no resistance to TP

jean all rounds

Jean all day

Jean all rounds

@thevoidofdeath@geekryan@koays

How is Jean beating wanda? Jean only beat Wanda once in comics and Wanda easily beat Jean at least 4 times. Usually I'm on team-Jean but my friend showed me all 5 times they fought and Wanda easily beat Jean 4 times. I'm no longer believing that Jean would beat Wanda without proof.

How is Jean beating wanda? Jean only beat Wanda once in comics and Wanda easily beat Jean at least 4 times. Usually I'm on team-Jean but my friend showed me all 5 times they fought and Wanda easily beat Jean 4 times. I'm no longer believing that Jean would beat Wanda without proof.

Please show me these 4 times that Wanda beat Jean.

@geekryan said:
@candymandy3366 said:

Please show me these 4 times that Wanda beat Jean.

3 are probably from marvel girl days ( possibly when jean had no TP) and 1 is bloodties when jean probes the area and wanda's hex bolt makes it feedback or something

@koays said:

@candymandy3366: Jean wins

I don't see how Jean is winning anymore if Wanda easily beat her every time they actually fought.

@koays@marvelfan1992@thevoidofdeath@geekryan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wanda beat Jean three times. I'm looking for the other one right now.

1. scan with magneto in it = jean has no TP

2. scan with crystal = jean was simply probing the area when wanda did that. they even call it an ambush in the yellow text box

3. the one with jean falling to the floor = that is x-men forever volume 2 which is not 616 canon, it's an alt universe

Meanwhile Wanda can be TP'd

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Mind Controls Wanda to use her reality warping for his bidding (Avengers and X-Men: AXIS #1)

Places Wanda under his mental control (Uncanny Avengers Vol. 1 #2)
Mind controls Wanda and Rogue. They are only freed when Thor's lightning temporarily disrupts Red Skull's tech that accesses Xavier's gifts. (Uncanny Avengers vol 1. #2-3)

@koays@marvelfan1992@thevoidofdeath@geekryan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wanda beat Jean three times. I'm looking for the other one right now.

Remember when I said there are canon and non-canon? That first scan=non-canon.

The second is Jean being ambushed.

The third and forth are with Jean having no telepathy.

@candymandy3366: your friend told you wrong...collect your people.

He wasn't completely wrong. I mean Wanda did turn all Jean's attacks back on her but on here people always say Jean would win but their actual encounters say otherwise.

@candymandy3366 said:
@lordofallhumans said:

He wasn't completely wrong. I mean Wanda did turn all Jean's attacks back on her but on here people always say Jean would win but their actual encounters say otherwise.

because their actual encounters were when Jean had no TP or when Jean wasn't even fighting her, just probing the area?

if i beat up a professional MMA fighter while he had no arms and feet, would that mean i'd beat him in a real fight? If i knocked down a professional MMA fighter from the back while he was ordering KFC does that mean i'd beat him in an actual fight?

Meanwhile, i posted scans of wanda getting TP'd a bunch of times

@candymandy3366 said:
@lordofallhumans said:

because their actual encounters were when Jean had no TP or when Jean wasn't even fighting her, just probing the area?

if i beat up a professional MMA fighter while he had no arms and feet, would that mean i'd beat him in a real fight? If i knocked down a professional MMA fighter from the back while he was ordering KFC does that mean i'd beat him in an actual fight?

Meanwhile, i posted scans of wanda getting TP'd a bunch of times

Do you have any scans of Wanda getting lifted, tossed, crushed, thrown, smashed, or choked with tk?

@candymandy3366: i dunno about those. not really too relevant in a fight where jean has her TP

Jean did beat Wanda with tk once. I'd like to know if Wanda has ever been beaten by another telekinetic before, if so, Jean is will have a huge edge in this fight. I'm not exactly saying Jean would lose or Wanda would win since Jean and Wanda only fought once and that fight took place inside of an alternate reality, Wanda did win that fight but Jean was using tp at very close range which wasn't a smart idea or way to start a fight plus that fight wasn't canon so we can't count it in. I just wanna know who you guys think would win this fight and why/how they would win. Most of you just chose Jean but I wanted to know why/how she would win, what technique would she use?

@candymandy3366: I can assure you, most if not all of the people above who said Jean are primarily thinking of Wanda being taken out by Jean's TP, at least for rounds 1-2.

@candymandy3366: I can assure you, most if not all of the people above who said Jean are primarily thinking of Wanda being taken out by Jean's TP, at least for rounds 1-2.

What tp technique do you she would use?

@candymandy3366: She could TP blast her like Emma did or put her to sleep or something

@candymandy3366: She could TP blast her like Emma did or put her to sleep or something

Good. I haven't seen Wanda oneshot very often.

Wait, Wanda didn't have her powers when that happened.

@marvelfan1992 said:

she did. she got her powers and memories back at the end of issue 5 of Children's Crusade. What she didn't have was the life force amping her to HoM levels

@candymandy3366 said:
@marvelfan1992 said:

she did. she got her powers and memories back at the end of issue 5 of Children's Crusade. What she didn't have was the life force amping her to HoM levels

Oh.

1-3 Jean

4 Wanda

No Caption Provided

Ok so, Wanda can deflect telepathic attacks, she can resist high tier telepaths like Charles Xavier, and she can use telepathic-ish attacks with her magic. Jean should not be able to stomp Wanda, Wanda can resist and deflect mental attacks. The only Jean that could beat the Scarlet witch is pink form Jean, other than that, Jean is getting stomped. I would post the feat of Wanda resisting Xavier but I couldn't find it and I already know you've seen it before

@candymandy3366: She reflected a telepathic probe by Jean when she didn't even know who was there. She resisted Xavier during HoM, should not count for base Wanda, and that scan does nothing to show she could withstand a full power TP assault from Jean or other high-tier telepaths. Take for example, Oya is a mutant with fire and ice powers, doesn't mean she won't get utterly stomped by Iceman's thermal control/ice powers or human torch's flame powers.

Besides, where was all this anti-telepathy when Red Skull enslaved her all those times?

@candymandy3366: She reflected a telepathic probe by Jean when she didn't even know who was there. She resisted Xavier during HoM, should not count for base Wanda, and that scan does nothing to show she could withstand a full power TP assault from Jean or other high-tier telepaths. Where was all this anti-telepathy when Red Onslaught enslaved her all those times?

Wanda even beat Jean in the alternate reality, in the alternate reality Wanda was fast enough to take Jean out before she could psi bolt her, plus Wanda has already proved that she is a telepath or she can use magic to do things telepaths do, Jean should not be able to beat Wanda. In all of their tiny encounters Wanda won. the scarlet witch is a very powerful witch, Jean is powerful but I don't think she is powerful enough to beat scarlet witch. Wanda has been in 3 fights with telepaths and she won each time. Wanda resisted Xavier when he was trying to take her down, she dodged moondragons mental bolt, beat Jean in an alt reality, and I believe she has beaten Emma twice.

@candymandy3366: you have already mentioned those things and i've already addressed them in post #20.

She dodged moondragon's mental bolt....good for her. how do you know jean will throw a physical bolt psychic energy instead of just screwing her mind directly? Jean doesn't often go for psib-bolts anyway

@candymandy3366: you have already mentioned those things and i've already addressed them in post #20.

So 3 telepaths failed to shut down Wanda and red skull was able to use TP on her when she wasn't fighting back

@candymandy3366: what 3 telepaths failed to shut down wanda?

Jean wasn't trying to shut down wanda with TP, she was probing the area and wanda caught her off guard

Xavier thing was during HoM...you know when she was amped to universal/multiversal levels? doesn't count for base wanda

Emma took her down with TP, the scan is above

Moondragon...missed a psychic bolt? that's your proof wanda can beat a high tier telepath?

@candymandy3366: what 3 telepaths failed to shut down wanda?

Jean wasn't trying to shut down wanda with TP, she was probing the area and wanda caught her off guard

Xavier thing was during HoM...you know when she was amped to universal/multiversal levels? doesn't count for base wanda

Emma took her down with TP, the scan is above

Moondragon, Jean, and Xavier couldn't beat Wanda with telepathy.

@candymandy3366: i am sorry to sound rude, but are you blind? Can you read what I posted? you literally quoted it

@candymandy3366: i am sorry to sound rude, but are you blind? Can you read what I posted? you literally quoted it

No I am not blind. I read what you put but it doesn't really mean anything. 3 telepaths tried to stop Wanda with telepathic attacks and each of them failed. Wanda was not affected by Moondragons mental bolt, she was able to stop Jean before Jean got a chance to blast her with TP, and she literally resisted Charles Xavier. There is no way Jean is stomping Wanda.

@candymandy3366: again, jean didn't even attack her, she was probing the area and wanda fired it at her. She literally resisted xavier yes...while she was literally AMPED to universal/multiversal levels of power. Do you know what context means? It's like you are just looking at the pictures and not reading the actual comic lmao

Yes she dodged moondragon's psi bolt, but Jean doesn't go for psi-bolts, so that's not relevant to the discussion.

Could Wanda beat Jean? Maybe. I'm sure there is an argument for that, but it's definitely not the lousy one you are making. Saying the same wrong things over and over doesn't make them accurate

@candymandy3366: again, jean didn't even attack her, she was probing the area and wanda fired it at her. She literally resisted xavier yes...while she was literally AMPED to universal/multiversal levels of power. Do you know what context means? It's like you are just looking at the pictures and not reading the actual comic lmao

Yes she dodged moondragon's psi bolt, but Jean doesn't go for psi-bolts, so that's not relevant to the discussion.

Could Wanda beat Jean? Maybe. I'm sure there is an argument for that, but it's definitely not the lousy one you are making. Saying the same wrong things over and over doesn't make them accurate

In post 18 I posted the feat of Wanda and Jean fighting and Wanda won, Jean literally said that she needed help in the text bubble. Wanda's telepathic resistance was not "amped" in the HOM storyline.

@candymandy3366: This is why I asked if you are blind, because both @pyrofn and I have told you that scan is not from 616, it's an alternate reality and is not admissible.

How do you know it wasn't amped? How do you know that her increased levels of power and magic didn't affect her ability to hold off telepathic effects? You said she has telepathy through magic right? Well her magic was amped there...so all the facets of her magic should be amped as well, including the magic telepathy you talk about

cursed jean all day

@candymandy3366: This is why I asked if you are blind, because both @pyrofn and I have told you that scan is not from 616, it's an alternate reality and is not admissible.

How do you know it wasn't amped? How do you know that her increased levels of power and magic didn't affect her ability to hold off telepathic effects? You said she has telepathy through magic right? Well her magic was amped there...so all the facets of her magic should be amped as well, including the magic telepathy you talk about

I know the battle was from an alt reality but that doesn't change the fact that Wanda beat Jean. That was the only fair battle they've ever had and Wanda won, that battle let us know that Wanda can react to telepaths. Every one above chose Jean which is actually ridiculous. The Scarlet witch isn't something that would just lose to young mutant, Wanda's probability manipulation changes small parts of reality plus Wanda is a godlike WItch, her powers exceed the sorcerer supereme. Wanda wouldn't just die to a telepathic bolt, she'll use her magic to heal herself quickly.

@candymandy3366: Nope sorry that's not how comicvine works. you cannot use alt universe feats to argue for 616 characters. And as I said, jean doesn't normally go for psi-bolts, so it's irrelevant. Also lmao at you quoting wandavision