Wake me up

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Cruelrain

Jean shuts him down the same way Modok did or drains his psionic energy.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guy really need to stop making battles with strong bricks and nerfing their opponents. It’s pointless. That’s like making jean grey fight the red hulk but he is missing his leg. don’t put bricks up against characters with insta-win capabilities.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guy really need to stop making battles with strong bricks and nerfing their opponents. It’s pointless. That’s like making jean grey fight the red hulk but he is missing his leg. don’t put bricks up against characters with insta-win capabilities.

Jean wasn't nerfed here, she was amped actually lol, remove your blinders. Unless you are referring to her using only TK, which is only for round 1, there is a round 2 where she can use everything she has. I've seen you constantly let your mouth be quicker then your brain in these threads and i have no idea why you can't learn to properly read a thread before you post every time.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean drains him to death

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well apparently Rulk can be affected by TP, so Jean wins round 2 solidly. Rulk should take R1

Jean drains him to death

Drain him how? Is he psionic in nature?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: His telepathy resistance flip flops. In one scene he's resisting 1/5 Phoenix Emma, in the other modok takes him. But since Jean has dealt with Phoenix Emma before, I think it's safe to say she can deal with him

All beings are psionic as long as they have a mind or consciousness. Everyone releases psionic energy, that's how jean was able to absorb from the guardians of the Galaxy, Xmen and shiar imperial guard, or absorb from a planet of aliens.

Instead of taking bits of energy from a large group of people, she'd be draining one mind here. The Supreme intelligence had 10 billion minds and got knocked out from Jean draining him I don't think red hulks mind can handle that.

He'd probably end up dying like all the poisons Jean drained

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By marvelfan1992

@del_torro: Yeah I get how everyone has psionic energy and stuff, but can she just drain to death anyone if she wants to even if their powers aren't heavily psionic based? Like for the SI, he was MADE UP of billions of minds, that's so much psionic energy so I get how she just straight up drained him, and the poisons were like an interconnected hive mind, that's probably countless minds making up a network, that's also a TON of psionic energy so I can sort of process how that went down. But for a more or less "regular" being (by regular i mean their power isn't psionic in nature) it seems a bit of a stretch she can just drain them to death?

Like if you say Jean drains Xavier or Rachel to death, I could understand. But like if you say Jean drains ...i dunno like Beast or Storm to death, that's kinda like...eh??

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: if she can drain someone that has a shit ton of psionic energy to death, why wouldn't it work on someone with less energy?

Psionic energy is basically what makes up the mind (sometimes soul depending on interpretation. And psychics have been shown to manipulate and control the souk too, so I agree with that).

It's like, if I can drain a Nuclear reactor empty, I shouldn't have trouble emptying out a car battery. And if I can completely drain a car battery of energy, then I don't see why I should have issues draining an AA battery.

Jean way back in X-Factor absorbed psychic energy from 2 cities full of aliens, draining one person shouldn't be giving her issues. Lifeforce, Sauron,selene, Sapphire Styx have drained and killed normal people. In X-Factor there were psychic vampires draining and killing normal people of psychic energy,

I don't see why current Jean should have trouble draining one non Telepath to the point that it kills them.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By marvelfan1992

@del_torro: I see it kinda like their energy makes up a big part of themselves. So for someone who is telepathic or *insert psionic energy*, that power is a large part of themselves, so draining all that psionic energy takes a lot out of that person and could kill them. Unless what you mean to say is that even a person that doesnt rely heavily on psionic energy would die if they lose said energy, then I can see how Jean would drain people to death. Coz I get what you mean by lesser being should be easier to drain, thats like saying if I can drain water, then it's easier for me to drain someone to death who is only 2% water than it is to drain someone that is 80% water. But then as I said, do regular people die if they lose the little psionic energy they have? I actually think a regular person won't be that much affected by losing their psionic energy compared to someone that heavily relies on it

I'm not questioning Jean's ability to absorb or drain psionic energy ( even had a whole ass argument about it with koays who was saying Jean can't drain/absorb providence cable), but what I'm saying is, I don't think it will really have an effect on beings that don't heavily rely on it

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko said:

A storm fan pitted a hulk against Jean grey

What could go wrong in this thread?

:0

lol i was just looking for this battle and i didn't find it so i decided to create it just like i did with Emma vs Gray hulk, and i allowed Jean to use the pink form so that it wouldn't become an kind a of mismatch.

ehhh i did the opposite of what you said as i allowed Jean to use the pink form, and if you are talking about the round in which Jean can only use TK, in the second round she can use all her powers.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: I don't agree, Seeing how normal people have been drained and killed easily by psychic vampires. Psychic energy is basically energy that has to do it the mind or soul,if a normal person lost the little energy they had, they would die.

Because psychic energy is basically the mental energy of your mind (or soul), it's kind of like your lifeforce.

Of course you have a being like Supreme intelligence who is made up 100% psychic energy. But if a normal person has 10 units of psychic energy, then S.I who has 10 billion minds would theoretically have 100 billion units. While he's 100% made of psychic energy, I'd say a normal person has an higher chance of being killed by draining than him. I don't think that because he's more "dependent" on psychic energy (because he's 100% made of it), that a normal person is more likely to survive being drained than him.

Looking at the Poisons, the hive mind connects them together, but the 90% of the actual individuals were not psychics or composed of psychic energy. The hive mind just gave Jean a link to reach all their minds but it didn't make them any weaker to draining than a normal person. There were some of the Poisons who escaped being drained by Jean even by cutting their link to the others.

I would think most beings depend on their minds being run by psychic or mental energy. Being drained of that should definitely affect them.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: there's a flaw though.

It's Marvels flip flop way of dealing with lifeforce/psychic energy/psionic energy/soul energy/mental energy. Sometimes they use them interchangeably like it's the same thing, then sometimes they distinguish them apart.

Like the mind gem and soul gem, where the users have similar and identical feats, but they're somehow different. Or when Telepaths do things like soul manipulation, soul erasure, soul masking, sense souls or retrieve souls from the after life or like recently when Krakoa that has in all its life been referred to as absorbing lifeforce is said to absorb psychic energy, and selene who absorb life force is also said to actually absorb psychic energy.

So you could make a case of psychic/psionic energy not being soul/lifeforce energy and you could make an energy for them being the same.

That's the one thing that bugs me

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loebforce one shots pink form that has absorbed the psionic power of all heralds galactus and phoenix.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean implodes his skull unless there's a massive PIS moment

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Red Hulk

Round 2: Jean

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jean can drain Rulk ? Rulk can drain her too.

Deal with it.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she would beat any version of the hulk but savage hulk bc all but him suk. unless its savage hulk its not fit to be called the hulk. if it were him he would destroy her

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 takenstew22  Moderator

she would beat any version of the hulk but savage hulk bc all but him suk. unless its savage hulk its not fit to be called the hulk. if it were him he would destroy her

Lmao what?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko said:

This.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm so lost.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@huko said:

This.

to be fair nothing is really out of hand lol

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Rulk should be able to absorb IF Ross is willing to risk such a thing. He may not be.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@huko said:

This.

to be fair nothing is really out of hand lol

I know. It’s weird.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

R1: Red Hulk. I don't think Jean's TK will be enough

R2: Jean, due to a combination of TP, TK, and Pink Form.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Joca19p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loebforce Rulk Stomps.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@huko said:

LMFAO

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean both rounds.

CorpseEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk kicks her ass. If Phoenix Emma Frost couldn't tp him, then Jean won't either. If Magneto couldn't subdue him, then neither would Jean.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#43  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Jean loses the TK round but probably wins with TP in the second. If Xemnu and MODOK can get into his head and do significant damage, Jean can.