Jean maybe able to hadle Xavier
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Ziro

I'm undecided. Let's hear some actual reasoning as to "why".....

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Son Of Storm

Professor X. HE knows Jean's mind and even when she was phoenix he was able 2 handle her. Normal Jean cannot stand against the might of the greatest telepath on earth.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" Professor X. HE knows Jean's mind and even when she was phoenix he was able 2 handle her. Normal Jean cannot stand against the might of the greatest telepath on earth. "
Are you referring to the Dark Phoenix incident? Jean's side of the Phoenix assisted him in the mental struggle, in order to keep the DP in check. I doubt he could have done it on his own.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" Professor X. HE knows Jean's mind and even when she was phoenix he was able 2 handle her. Normal Jean cannot stand against the might of the greatest telepath on earth. "
Are you referring to the Dark Phoenix incident? Jean's side of the Phoenix assisted him in the mental struggle, in order to keep the DP in check. I doubt he could have done it on his own. "
Well even so PRof. X has done things Jean has never done. Though one could say the same about her.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
Are you referring to the Dark Phoenix incident? Jean's side of the Phoenix assisted him in the mental struggle, in order to keep the DP in check. I doubt he could have done it on his own. "
Well even so PRof. X has done things Jean has never done. Though one could say the same about her. "
It's actually a good fight. I hate I haven't kept up with Uncanny X-Men in later years to know more about their current (OK, Jean is dead, but you know what I mean) power state. But in earlier years, Prof X, did create barriers in Jean's mind to assist her to keep her raw power in check. Prof X is more experienced, but I think Jean could give a great fight.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
Well even so PRof. X has done things Jean has never done. Though one could say the same about her. "
It's actually a good fight. I hate I haven't kept up with Uncanny X-Men in later years to know more about their current (OK, Jean is dead, but you know what I mean) power state. But in earlier years, Prof X, did create barriers in Jean's mind to assist her to keep her raw power in check. Prof X is more experienced, but I think Jean could give a great fight. "
Well professor X PSI powers were "supposed" to be FAR greater than before M-day since he was re-powered by the "phoenix crystal"...As of now he is somehow loosing his powers and Norman has him trapped..Emma can see him but Norman thinks she can't O yea...Emma has now confirmed them as both Omega level Telepaths.
Avatar image for kneel_before_doom
kneel before doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor X is able to beat Jean during dark phonix because Jean wants him to.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
It's actually a good fight. I hate I haven't kept up with Uncanny X-Men in later years to know more about their current (OK, Jean is dead, but you know what I mean) power state. But in earlier years, Prof X, did create barriers in Jean's mind to assist her to keep her raw power in check. Prof X is more experienced, but I think Jean could give a great fight. "
Well professor X PSI powers were "supposed" to be FAR greater than before M-day since he was re-powered by the "phoenix crystal"...As of now he is somehow loosing his powers and Norman has him trapped..Emma can see him but Norman thinks she can't O yea...Emma has now confirmed them as both Omega level Telepaths. "
This happened during Dark Avengers/X-Men Utopia? I'm about to read that crossover. When you say Emma confirmed "them", you refer to herself, and Charles, or Charles & Jean? I seem to recall Emma saying Jean was the most gifted telepath she ever saw, even though she admitted she would never have said that in front of her). 

@kneel before doom said:
" Professor X is able to beat Jean during dark phonix because Jean wants him to. "

Already addressed. But good to see others noticed, as well.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
Well professor X PSI powers were "supposed" to be FAR greater than before M-day since he was re-powered by the "phoenix crystal"...As of now he is somehow loosing his powers and Norman has him trapped..Emma can see him but Norman thinks she can't O yea...Emma has now confirmed them as both Omega level Telepaths. "
  • This happened during Dark Avengers/X-Men Utopia?
  • I'm about to read that crossover.
  • When you say Emma confirmed "them", you refer to herself, and Charles, or Charles & Jean?
  • I seem to recall Emma saying Jean was the most gifted telepath she ever saw, even though she admitted she would never have said that in front of her). 

• Yep
  • YAY XD

• She classified herself and Charles as Omega..as u can tell Charles wasn't real.
    She classified herself and Charles as Omega..as u can tell Charles wasn't real.
    • WOW i can't believe Emma ever said that without throwing up XD.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm: 

No Caption Provided

Emma does the narration.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm: 

Emma does the narration. "
PLEASE tell me u know where thats from!!!!!.......and what about Professor X...He isn't gifted.

Not to discredit Jean or anything but..only a PF enhanced Jean was able to kill Emma.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm: 

No Caption Provided

PLEASE tell me u know where thats from!!!!! "
Of course I do. Dark Reign: The Cabal, one-shot. (see below) 

No Caption Provided
knight of zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By knight of zero

Jean would win because shes so powerful when she uses the 
phoenix

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
  Not to discredit Jean or anything but..only a PF enhanced Jean was able to kill Emma. "
Jean would defeat Emma Frost. Phoenix, or no Phoenix.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm: 

No Caption Provided

PLEASE tell me u know where thats from!!!!! "
Of course I do. Dark Reign: The Cabal, one-shot. (see below) 

No Caption Provided
"
thanks U XD

@knight of zero said:
" Jean would win because shes so powerful when she uses the  phoenix "
NO PF here just plain jean.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
  Not to discredit Jean or anything but..only a PF enhanced Jean was able to kill Emma. "
Jean would defeat Emma Frost. Phoenix, or no Phoenix. "
True..But I've also had some problems with this statement  "Emma Frost powers rival those of Xavier!" Now some ppl say that's because their aren't that many TP's anymore...I personally believe that she does rival him.

What do u think Morpheus???
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
True..But I've also had some problems with this statement  "Emma Frost powers rival those of Xavier!" Now some ppl say that's because their aren't that many TP's anymore...I personally believe that she does rival him.  What do u think Morpheus??? "
It seems that during the years I have not been regularly reading X-Men, and with Jean's absence being more permanent than temporary, Emma's powers have been "amped up" by writers, in order to keep an active,  powerful telepath to the team. Normally, Emma shouldn't be close to Charles in power.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
True..But I've also had some problems with this statement  "Emma Frost powers rival those of Xavier!" Now some ppl say that's because their aren't that many TP's anymore...I personally believe that she does rival him.  What do u think Morpheus??? "
It seems that during the years I have not been regularly reading X-Men, and with Jean's absence being more permanent than temporary, Emma's powers have been "amped up" by writers, in order to keep an active,  powerful telepath to the team. Normally, Emma shouldn't be close to Charles in power. "
The most powerful feat hands down was when she possessed the phoenix. Even though she got rejected by it I always had problems with the reason people give. Like ...She didnt have enough power...Only Omegas can handle the power...Since emma doesn't "feel" emotions the phoenix went hungry.....

Now for the first statement.I do think she had enough power..The woman sent out a world wide telepathic message to ONLY mutants.. they have like 6.8 billion people in the world and she was able to send that message out to only the mutants...
second statement..If that's soo true then how were/are the cuckoos able to? Emma is FAR more powerful than them..............Obviously this was wrong since it went 2 Emma because it sensed that Scott was in love with Emma.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

It seems that during the years I have not been regularly reading X-Men, and with Jean's absence being more permanent than temporary, Emma's powers have been "amped up" by writers, in order to keep an active,  powerful telepath to the team. Normally, Emma shouldn't be close to Charles in power. "
The most powerful feat hands down was when she possessed the phoenix. Even though she got rejected by it I always had problems with the reason people give. Like ...She didnt have enough power...Only Omegas can handle the power...Since emma doesn't "feel" emotions the phoenix went hungry.....  Now for the first statement.I do think she had enough power..The woman sent out a world wide telepathic message to ONLY mutants.. they have like 6.8 billion people in the world and she was able to send that message out to only the mutants... second statement..If that's soo true then how were/are the cuckoos able to? Emma is FAR more powerful than them..............Obviously this was wrong since it went 2 Emma because it sensed that Scott was in love with Emma. "
I haven't read any of those feats. That was the point of saying, " It seems that during the years I have not been regularly reading X-Men... Emma's powers have been amped up" . I was referring to the original power levels that I have come to know her. I don't remember her connecting with every mutant in the world during the classic Uncanny era...And the three in one appeared in the early 00s in New X-Men, so again, I wouldn't know...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

The most powerful feat hands down was when she possessed the phoenix. Even though she got rejected by it I always had problems with the reason people give. Like ...She didnt have enough power...Only Omegas can handle the power...Since emma doesn't "feel" emotions the phoenix went hungry.....  Now for the first statement.I do think she had enough power..The woman sent out a world wide telepathic message to ONLY mutants.. they have like 6.8 billion people in the world and she was able to send that message out to only the mutants... second statement..If that's soo true then how were/are the cuckoos able to? Emma is FAR more powerful than them..............Obviously this was wrong since it went 2 Emma because it sensed that Scott was in love with Emma. "
I haven't read any of those feats. That was the point of saying, " It seems that during the years I have not been regularly reading X-Men... Emma's powers have been amped up" . I was referring to the original power levels that I have come to know her. I don't remember her connecting with every mutant in the world during the classic Uncanny era...And the three in one appeared in the early 00s in New X-Men, so again, I wouldn't know... "
WOW u have been out for a while...I thought u were mayB missing a couple of arcs but WOW that was like a year ago
(I think) XD
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

I haven't read any of those feats. That was the point of saying, " It seems that during the years I have not been regularly reading X-Men... Emma's powers have been amped up" . I was referring to the original power levels that I have come to know her. I don't remember her connecting with every mutant in the world during the classic Uncanny era...And the three in one appeared in the early 00s in New X-Men, so again, I wouldn't know... "
WOW u have been out for a while...I thought u were mayB missing a couple of arcs but WOW that was like a year ago(I think) XD "
When I say, I haven't been reading regularly...It means I have only read bits and pieces from X-Men for the entire decade. My entire knowledge of current, or recent events concerning them is mostly encyclopaedic.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

WOW u have been out for a while...I thought u were mayB missing a couple of arcs but WOW that was like a year ago(I think) XD "
When I say, I haven't been reading regularly...It means I have only read bits and pieces from X-Men for the entire decade. My entire knowledge of current, or recent events concerning them is mostly encyclopaedic. "
WOW..and yet u still know how 2 debate like Hell..I have allot more respect 4 u now...because any other poerson I know would be sounding all dumb..but u pull it off.

Love the last quote.
Love the last quote.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WindCloud

If this is normal Jean, rather than D.P. Jean, then she's in trouble.  Prof. X is a more powerful telepath than her.  Why do you think one is the teacher, and the other one a student ?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Son Of Storm
@WindCloud said:
" If this is normal Jean, rather than D.P. Jean, then she's in trouble.  Prof. X is a more powerful telepath than her.  Why do you think one is the teacher, and the other one a student ? "
and if she wanted to she could scatter his very mind around the globe....so Jean wins
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WindCloud
@Son Of Storm said:
" @WindCloud said:
" If this is normal Jean, rather than D.P. Jean, then she's in trouble.  Prof. X is a more powerful telepath than her.  Why do you think one is the teacher, and the other one a student ? "
and if she wanted to she could scatter his very mind around the globe....so Jean wins "
i  don't think so !
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

When I say, I haven't been reading regularly...It means I have only read bits and pieces from X-Men for the entire decade. My entire knowledge of current, or recent events concerning them is mostly encyclopaedic. "
WOW..and yet u still know how 2 debate like Hell..I have allot more respect 4 u now...because any other poerson I know would be sounding all dumb..but u pull it off.

Love the last quote.
Love the last quote.
"
Thank you. In truth, I am just too lazy for the time being. I keep up with other comics, and X-Men are not a priority. But inevitably, I plan on reading both Amazing Spider-man, and Uncanny X-Men, from 60s to current. The problem about X-Men is that there are many titles, too many crossovers through the years...And as I said, I am lazy. But I'll probably re-read what I've already read, and move on to recent events soon enough.

PS - You obviously DL.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

Love the last quote.
Love the last quote.
"
Thank you. In truth, I am just too lazy for the time being. I keep up with other comics, and X-Men are not a priority. But inevitably, I plan on reading both Amazing Spider-man, and Uncanny X-Men, from 60s to current. The problem about X-Men is that there are many titles, too many crossovers through the years...And as I said, I am lazy. But I'll probably re-read what I've already read, and move on to recent events soon enough.

PS - You obviously DL."
 DAM^ u gonna be busy for months!!!!!! mayB even a year depending on UR life.

Guilty----Gotta love TORRENT!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm:Megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire...Faster, easier,safer. And yes, that little quest will take time. But it will worth it.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:Megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire...Faster, easier,safer. And yes, that little quest will take time. But it will worth it.
"
tired it but i dindnt like the fact that u cant always find everything with those kinds of downloads...torrent u always fins what UR looking for...+ HD movies
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:  And yes, that little quest will take time. But it will worth it.
"
I fear that day....for obvious reasons.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:Megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire...Faster, easier,safer. And yes, that little quest will take time. But it will worth it.
"
tired it but i dindnt like the fact that u cant always find everything with those kinds of downloads...torrent u always fins what UR looking for...+ HD movies "
I don't know about that...Rapidshare has yet to let me down, on every account.

@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:  And yes, that little quest will take time. But it will worth it.
"
I fear that day....for obvious reasons. "

Why is that..?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
"
tired it but i dindnt like the fact that u cant always find everything with those kinds of downloads...torrent u always fins what UR looking for...+ HD movies "

@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"

Why is that..? "
because ur like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  superior
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
"

@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"

Why is that..? "
because ur like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  superior "
Thank you, but I try to expand my knowledge from every debate possible.
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spekqj
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

That is so right answear.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By Belladonna

Jean wins ;P

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

If it's non-phoenix Jean, then there's a real fine line between her n Xavier i believe. So in that case, Xavier's experience leads me to pic him.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dro

Jean always has been the most powerful telepath on the X-Men. She gets the win.

Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dro

Haha Cable getting owned.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Dro said:
" Haha Cable getting owned. "
I know soooo funny....Dont make mama mad XD
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spekqj
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Emerald_General_Jai said:
" If it's non-phoenix Jean, then there's a real fine line between her n Xavier i believe. So in that case, Xavier's experience leads me to pic him. "
Let me show u what would happen if Jean was pushed to the edge!

she had NO PF here
she had NO PF here
Then Storm comes in to save her sister from falling XD ! "

Also, Jean had no TK power in the time. That was so sad but it was excting when I saw jean without her tk. It was like fresh water for me:)
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cracks

Jean without the Phoenix Force loses. Jean with the Phoenix Force wins. 

IC3MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By IC3MAN

Xavier

Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean... Xavier expects that Jean will trump him over one day.

Avatar image for victoriagrey_2010
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean Grey would win this battle

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Stormultt

See, I've been underestimating emma but we should take into consideration she's apparently evolved in terms of power as well.