Jean Grey vs Morals Off Emma Frost - read OP -

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By onsipin

Jean Grey in character. Emma Frost is morals off and fighting to save the lives of the Cuckoos and her brother

No Caption Provided

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not at all that knowledgeable with either of these girls.

princess_fiona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean is far more powerful than Emma. She has more raw power, she is also a better telepath.. it has proven over and over again.

The last time was Giant-Size comic... Jean can knock Emma out

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma destroys that ugly clone

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 geekryan  Online

Jean.

A morals off Emma fighting out of anger/desperation would hinder her skill, which is the only advantage she has over Jean.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By onsipin

@geekryan: This is not bloodlusted and Emma is not fighting out of anger and desperation here. I added that sector to make it so that she's fighting to her best capability to protect the people she loves. That is what I mean by the scenario

@cruelrain:what clone?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#9 Warlockmage  Online

there is not a single advantage Emma has over Jean Morals On or Off.

Jean is more powerful and more skilled and quite frankly the feats and statements she has blow Emmas out of the water

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 geekryan  Online

@onsipin said:

@geekryan: This is not bloodlusted and Emma is not fighting out of anger and desperation here. I added that sector to make it so that she's fighting to her best capability to protect the people she loves. That is what I mean by the scenario

Given the circumstances though, she may end up getting "bloodlusted" in order to save the Cuckoos and her brother by any means necessary. It may even distract her.

An in-character fight between Jean and Emma, both fighting at their best, would be a closer fight imo.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cruelrain

@onsipin said:

@cruelrain:what clone?

Current Jean is a clone 😔

About the thread

Honestly, if Cassandra going all out tear Jean's mind apart was unable to affect her or get past her defenses and Jean without even fighting back, i don't see Emma doing anything here...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Jean’s skill being about as good as Xavier’s at the point she is at in her life, it comes down to who has more raw power of the two, which obviously works in Jean’s favor.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Emma is more skilled, she has demonstrated numerous abilities that Jean has not when it comes to telepathy. Jean does win this without too much difficulty, but that’s because she is noticeably more powerful than Emma.

Emma is like a psychic surgeon, while Jean is like a psychic nuke

Sounds about right to me.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 geekryan  Online

@geekryan: Emma is more skilled, she has demonstrated numerous abilities that Jean has not when it comes to telepathy. Jean does win this without too much difficulty, but that’s because she is noticeably more powerful than Emma.

I literally said that Emma's only advantage over Jean is her skill...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma barely has morals to begin with and her tricks that people are using to say she's more skilled aren't enough.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By marvelfan1992

I don't see TK restricted so Emma gets ragdolled lol.

But I assume this is meant to be purely TP. In which case, Jean to the Grey still

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean the overrated blinks and Emma's brain turns into poop.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh....I could end it, but I wont.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I think you would only start some things none of us want to behold. This is for the best.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I replied to the wrong person. I meant to reply to Warlock

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Emma is more skilled, she has demonstrated numerous abilities that Jean has not when it comes to telepathy. Jean does win this without too much difficulty, but that’s because she is noticeably more powerful than Emma.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Yea, Jean fans came in pretty uppity considering they'd have to shit themselves to prove it....almost like they're mad the convo is even being had hmmm.

This is a shot and dragged horse, but it's just always interesting to see how certain people's minds work when they think no one will challenge them.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Warlockmage  Online

@warlockmage: Emma is more skilled, she has demonstrated numerous abilities that Jean has not when it comes to telepathy. Jean does win this without too much difficulty, but that’s because she is noticeably more powerful than Emma.

just because you have more abilities doesn't make you more skilled... unless you can show me Emma carving up someone's consciousness and putting a piece of it in 7 billion different minds then you can't argue Emma is more skilled. (Just like how Jean was able to save Xavier when Emma couldn't get past the first trap at all)

or like how Jean has absolutely decimated Emma any time there's even been a slight competition.

this is like saying Iron Fist is more skilled than Black Panther, because Iron Fist has more chi abilities (learned through Martial Arts) hes not and they have fought plenty of times with it being equal in skill DESPITE Danny being able to "do more abilities"

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: performing more particular skills within the overall power set of TP is the definition of more skilled. Emma is and always will be the more skilled of the two girls

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just because you have more abilities doesn't make you more skilled... unless you can show me Emma carving up someone's consciousness and putting a piece of it in 7 billion different minds then you can't argue Emma is more skilled. (Just like how Jean was able to save Xavier when Emma couldn't get past the first trap at all)

or like how Jean has absolutely decimated Emma any time there's even been a slight competition.

this is like saying Iron Fist is more skilled than Black Panther, because Iron Fist has more chi abilities (learned through Martial Arts) hes not and they have fought plenty of times with it being equal in skill DESPITE Danny being able to "do more abilities"

😏

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Warlockmage  Online

@warlockmage: performing more particular skills within the overall power set of TP is the definition of more skilled. Emma is and always will be the more skilled of the two girls

thats absolutely false... Jean has overcome Telepathic roadblocks and traps that Emma could not even dream of passing, she has performed telepathic feats of skill that absolutely dwarf Emma's in every conceivable way

you can phrase it however you want but you are absolutely incorrect... i think you are confusing the definition of skill and versatility. Emma might be more versatile but she is absolutely less skilled and everyone in the X-verse knows it.

skill/skil/Learn to pronouncenoun

1. the ability to do something well; expertise.

ver·sa·tile/ˈvərsədl/Learn to pronounceadjectiveadjective: versatile

1. 1.able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.

you are using the definition of versatile and passing it off as skill doesn't work that way

@warlockmage said:

😏

No Caption Provided

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: everything you just said is raw power. Breaking through shields is raw power. The only way to judge telepathic skill is by seeing the way people use it, and Emma performs more skills, this isn’t debatable, almost everyone on the site agrees Emma is the more skilled of the two telepaths.