Jean Grey vs Invisible Woman vs Storm vs Scarlet Witch

• 115 results
Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Jean Grey vs Invisible Woman vs Storm vs Scarlet Witch (100 votes)

Jean Grey 43%
Scarlet Witch 30%
Invisible Woman 18%
Storm 9%
No Caption Provided

Rules

• They want to kill each other
  • Only canon feats
  • No HOM Wanda and no Phoenix
  • Begin 50 feet apart
 • 
WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

Wanda has beaten Jean with her hex bolts. Wanda has reacted to Thor's lightning so she can beat Storm too. So yes, this is between Sue and Wanda.

Note:

Like Sue, Wanda also has the powers to be invincible, make force fields, auto-shields, magical/energy construct creation, etc...

Also their reaction speed are equal actually...

she was able to react to Thor's lightning because she knew where the lightning was coming from (Mjolnir).

Wanda doesn't have enough speed to react to omnidirectional lightning summoned from sky.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm:

So what if the lightning comes from the mjolnir? Does it make a difference when Thor and Storm use lightning from their hands or weather?

Why? Omnidirectional lightning is faster than regular lightning?

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

@josh983: in fact it makes a difference because the lightning ssummoned by Storm hands or by Thor mjolnir are much more predictable than a lightning coming from the sky.

I mean, Storm would not need to make a gesture and then aim at his opponents (as Thor did when they fought), she would only need to think and then a lightning would come immediately

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

I mean this:

https://imgur.com/a/ljY0saX

And this.

https://imgur.com/a/ZAKHfAB

So Jean scanned the area but she didn't know that Wanda was there?

Also, What do you mean by saying Wanda is inconsistent when it comes to her vs telepathy?

Next time, tag me, please.

1) That first one is from X-Men Forever 2, a continuation of X-Men Forever vol 2, which makes both non-canon. That means this feat is not viable.

2) That scan is from Professor X and the X-Men, which took place during the Original X-Men Marvel Girl days, where Jean was only a telekinetic. Not a telepath. If your point is that Wanda is capable of disrupting and countering Jean, I am not arguing. However, this a redundant point to Jean telepathically one-shotting Wanda before she can do anything.

3) I was talking about Bloodties, where Jean sent out a psi-probe to search for Quicksilver’s daughter in the sewers and Wanda attacked Jean, thinking she was an enemy.

4) She has been telepathically scanned and manipulated on multiple occasions, even by a teenage Jean Grey herself.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm:

So, Storm will attack her by using lightning from the sky?

Didn't Storm or Thor train themselves so that their opponents would still not be able to react from their lightning even though it comes from their gestures not sky or any other unpredictable way???

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Wanda was also only a probability manipulator. She didn't have any magic or reality warping in that comic and she was inexperienced.

Wanda was still inexperienced and again, she was only a probability manipulator. But she still managed to drop Jean easily (yes, I know she was unaware).

Explain each scans. Why did you think that her records with telepath is inconsistent? What's inconsistent about it?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PyroFN

@josh983 said:

@pyrofn:

Wanda was also only a probability manipulator. She didn't have any magic or reality warping in that comic and she was inexperienced.

Wanda was still inexperienced and again, she was only a probability manipulator. But she still managed to drop Jean easily (yes, I know she was unaware).

Explain each scans. Why did you think that her records with telepath is inconsistent? What's inconsistent about it?

Explain each scan? Fine.

1) The first is Xavier from House of M mentally treating Wanda. Wanda is not in her right mind and extremely dangerous as reality is breaking around her. Still didn’t stop Xavier.

2) Teen Jean Grey witnesses the thoughts and memories of Scarlet Witch when the Uncanny Avengers pop in.

3) Literally Red Skull with Xavier’s telepathy, mind-controlling Wanda. The entire plot of AXIS is centered around Wanda’s powers being used by Red Skull.

4) Emma one-shotting Wanda with telepathy.

CorpseEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue beats Jean or Storm. Jean beats Storm or Wanda. Wanda beats Sue or Storm. Depending on first moves either Wanda, Jean or Sue can win. Storm has no chance of winning whatsoever.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone can kill each other, true. But I'm going with Jean Grey (just for the sake of having a winner).

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As people have said multiple times, they all have a way to insta KO or kill each other so it's anyone's game. That being said, I'd back Jean for the majority, followed by Sue

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: now, what's inaccurate about that?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean or Sue

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

@pyrofn: now, what's inaccurate about that?

I said inconsistent. Not inaccurate. And you shouldn't be asking why it’s so inconsistent after I gave you multiple examples of Wanda getting affected by telepaths.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Josh983

@pyrofn: Inconsistent means you have seen Wanda gets TP'd but you also have seen Wanda to be able to block or resist TP. Yeah, Wanda can resist TP when she is unstable. Also, all feats you have provided is (Classic) Base Wanda version not (Current) Base Wanda. Current Wanda is from 2016 until now.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983: She blocked telepathy from Emma Frost correct? I cannot recall every single Wanda current feat , but Jean does outclass Emma in the telepathy catgeory . (Hell, Emma has tp'd by ghost Jean , and Teen Jean . Hell, Jean has also broken through mental defenses , but Pyrofn broke it down.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@josh983: She blocked telepathy from Emma Frost correct? I cannot recall every single Wanda current feat , but Jean does outclass Emma in the telepathy catgeory . (Hell, Emma has tp'd by ghost Jean , and Teen Jean . Hell, Jean has also broken through mental defenses , but Pyrofn broke it down.

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

@pyrofn: Inconsistent means you have seen Wanda gets TP'd but you also have seen Wanda to be able to block or resist TP. Yeah, Wanda can resist TP when she is unstable. Also, all feats you have provided is (Classic) Base Wanda version not (Current) Base Wanda. Current Wanda is from 2016 until now.

Alright, I will have to break this down a bit.

1) “Inconsistent means you have seen Wanda gets TP'd but you also have seen Wanda to be able to block or resist TP

I know what it means. I also know that they don’t negate the fact that Wanda has reflected to using her hex bolts. I translate it to her unlikely blocking the more skilled and powerful telepaths, but lower grade ones she could probably handle better.

Ergo, Wanda is too inconsistent to be reliable against a current Jean Grey.

2) ”Yeah, Wanda can resist TP when she is unstable

And hex bolts if the telepath is too slow or just inexperienced.

3) “all feats you have provided is (Classic) Base Wanda version not (Current) Base Wanda. Current Wanda is from 2016 until now.

This is where you made the most wrong claim. The only Classic Wanda scan there is the Amora the Enchantress scan. Everything else is post-House of M, something I would expect a Scarlet Witch fan to see.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Wanda can reflect or do something to TP, BUT she has to be on-guard, which she is in this battle.

No.

Like she did to Jean Grey.

1964 - 1998 (Wanda has hex bolt + elemental manipulation + some spells and magic).

1998 - 2016 (Wanda has hex bolt + elemental control + chaos magic).

2016 until now. (Wanda doesn't have chaos magic anymore instead she has her own witchcraft [she is a human that is born with magic like Zatanna]. She still has hex bolt/probability manipulation, elemental control, and many other powers).

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: who blocked TP from Emma Frost? The thing is, everytime Wanda gets TP'd she is ALWAYS off-guard. Pyrofn gives scans in which Wanda was off-guard the entire time. Wanda can do something to TP, but she has to be ON-GUARD which she is in this battle. Plus, all of that was Classic Base Wanda. Here:

1964 - 1998 (Wanda has hex bolt + elemental manipulation + some spells and magic).

2016 until now. (Wanda doesn't have chaos magic anymore instead she has her own witchcraft [she is a human that is born with magic like Zatanna]. She still has hex bolt/probability manipulation, elemental control, and many other powers). Current Wanda is also more experienced, more versatile, etc...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By PyroFN

@josh983 said:

@pyrofn:

Wanda can reflect or do something to TP, BUT she has to be on-guard, which she is in this battle.

No.

2016 until now. (Wanda doesn't have chaos magic anymore instead she has her own witchcraft [she is a human that is born with magic like Zatanna]. She still has hex bolt/probability manipulation, elemental control, and many other powers).

1) “Wanda can reflect or do something to TP, BUT she has to be on-guard, which she is in this battle.”

True, but it’s never a guarantee with Wanda, ergo why the idea that Wanda can defend herself against higher level telepaths of Jean’s caliber is ridiculous. She has hard enough time as it is with those weaker than Jean.

2) “No.

Once. She succeeded once with a vastly weaker version fo Jean Grey. 90’s Jean is nowhere near what she is currently and Wanda is not gonna pull the same thing on Jean again if she doesn’t do it consistently with other telepaths close to Jean’s power. Your best argument is based around an older story in the 90’s.

You are absolutely getting nowhere in making a case for Wanda if you don’t have anything better.

3) “1964 - 1998 (Wanda has hex bolt + elemental manipulation + some spells and magic)

Hm, none of the scans are around that era. You have no reason to harp further on this point because none of them are this version of Wanda. Again, the only scan that is this version is the Enchantress scan, yet it is still relevant because this version of Wanda has defended against telepathic attacks before. Just not consistently.

4) “1998 - 2016 (Wanda has hex bolt + elemental control + chaos magic).”

That is the exact version of Wanda the scans I posted are. Why am I getting a history lesson on Wanda? I know what I’m talking about.

I’m not sure you have any clue what I’m talking about though.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TP ftw

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983: Forgive me, but Pryofn has showed evidence on this matter .

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Yes, she has physically dodged psychic assault from Moondragon - Avengers Vol 1 #134 and reflected Jean's TP. "She has hard enough time as it is with those weaker than Jean." What do you mean? You mean that 90's version one where she only has hex bolts? 90's Jean gets TP'd by her own power when she supposed to be on-guard.

That's also the weaker version of Wanda. 90's Jean and Current Jean is not really different. But, there is much difference between Classic Wanda and Current Wanda. I think you misunderstood about her when it comes to TP. All scans you've provided is when Wanda is off-guard so it is irrelevant, because in this battle Wanda is not off-guard. But Like I said, when she is on guard she can defend against TP. Ex: She has physically dodged psychic assault from Moondragon - Avengers Vol 1 #134 and reflected Jean's TP. So, it is true that she is consistent when it comes to her vs telepath.

Again, it was an off-guard Wanda. I've explained it. Please read the 2nd paragraph again.

Again, Wanda was off-guard in all of that scans. I've explained it. Please read the 2nd paragraph again. Besides all of that scans are when Wanda was off-guard (which is again irrelevant), you also haven't provided her anti-feats when it comes to her vs telepath in 2016 - 2020 (because there isn't one), her current version one. Your best argument is Wanda 1998 - 2016, when in this fight, we use her Current version (2016 - 2020). 1964 - 1998 and 1998 - 2016 Wanda is nowhere near 2016 - 2020 Wanda can do.

How fast can Jean enter someone's mind? Because Wanda can also get into Jean's head tho if it's needed. It seems that Wanda can attack faster than her TP.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

@pyrofn:

Yes, she has physically dodged psychic assault from Moondragon - Avengers Vol 1 #134 and reflected Jean's TP. "She has hard enough time as it is with those weaker than Jean." What do you mean? You mean that 90's version one where she only has hex bolts? 90's Jean gets TP'd by her own power when she supposed to be on-guard.

That's also the weaker version of Wanda. 90's Jean and Current Jean is not really different. But, there is much difference between Classic Wanda and Current Wanda. I think you misunderstood about her when it comes to TP. All scans you've provided is when Wanda is off-guard so it is irrelevant, because in this battle Wanda is not off-guard. But Like I said, when she is on guard she can defend against TP. Ex: She has physically dodged psychic assault from Moondragon - Avengers Vol 1 #134 and reflected Jean's TP. So, it is true that she is consistent when it comes to her vs telepath.

Again, it was an off-guard Wanda. I've explained it. Please read the 2nd paragraph again.

Again, Wanda was off-guard in all of that scans. I've explained it. Please read the 2nd paragraph again. Besides all of that scans are when Wanda was off-guard (which is again irrelevant), you also haven't provided her anti-feats when it comes to her vs telepath in 2016 - 2020 (because there isn't one), her current version one. Your best argument is Wanda 1998 - 2016, when in this fight, we use her Current version (2016 - 2020). 1964 - 1998 and 1998 - 2016 Wanda is nowhere near 2016 - 2020 Wanda can do.

How fast can Jean enter someone's mind? Because Wanda can also get into Jean's head tho if it's needed. It seems that Wanda can attack faster than her TP.

Hm, seems you finally came with some actual arguments. Let’s see how they hold.

1) “Yes, she has physically dodged psychic assault from Moondragon - Avengers Vol 1 #134

Applicable to psychic bolts. Not to telepathy in general. A simple sleep mental command is all that’s necessary.

2) “reflected Jean's TP

Alresdy addressed. Jean was not ready, is much more seasoned, and this isn’t something Wanda does on a regular basis against telepaths.

It holds no weight in an argument about current Jean.

3) “She has hard enough time as it is with those weaker than Jean." What do you mean? You mean that 90's version one where she only has hex bolts? 90's Jean gets TP'd by her own power when she supposed to be on-guard

Let’s get one thing straight before I completely dismantle your argument. Jean had no reason to be prepared for a fight. Jean was looking for Quicksilver’s child. There was no reason for her to expect her own powers to be reflected back in herself. Your claim that she should have been on guard is blatantly wrong.

Next, You throwing 90’s Jean in my face is the equivalent of me saying that Classic Wanda is the representation of current Wanda. It is wrong in every regard and does not apply to Wanda who now knows how her powers work better than she did before.

As for what I meant to begin with, I am talking about Wanda being mind-raped by Emma, Xavier, and Red Skull, all of whom are within Jean’s range of power, but are weaker in direct comparison. And hell, Teen Jean read Wanda’s memories without Wanda’s permission, displaying that Wanda’s reflective hex bolt trick is not always applicable. The very definition of inconsistent.

4) “Again, it was an off-guard Wanda. I've explained it. Please read the 2nd paragraph again.”

Apparently, you don’t even know what you put. Going back to your comments, which by the way was not a recent one, the only time you made mention of anyone being unaware was acknowledging that Jean was unaware of Wanda’s presence. Nothing about Wanda.

This also in essence derails your own argument more by saying that ”Jean gets tp’d by her own power when she is supposed to be on-guard”. You just admitted Jean wasn’t aware of Wanda and there was never a reason for Jean to be on-guard to begin with. In fact, psi-probing an area is to serve the function of seeing what is going on, so that Jean knows whether it’s safe to proceed or be cautious. That makes your entire argument regarding 90’s Jean completely wrong.

5) “Again, Wanda was off-guard in all of that scans. I've explained it

No, you didn’t. In fact, your argument was that those were Classic Wanda scans, displaying you have no clue what anyone is talking about. At least not to me.

Let’s entertain your argument for just a second though. Scan by scan.

•Xavier vs HoM Wanda: You just said that Wanda only has resistance feats when she is unstable, yet here is Xavier controlling Wanda to set things right again. Your claim falls apart here.

•Red Skull vs Wanda: Oh please. Wanda literally woke up to Red Skull who told her exactly what he was gonna have her do as she was telling him to back away and then he pulls a mind-control after a bit of conversation. What, you want a combat situation? Read Axis number 1 and he is literally using Rogue against Wanda before turning his telepathy on Wanda. She knew exactly that he had Xavier’s powers by then and knew what she was up against and could not stop him. So get the hell out of here on that nonsense about Wanda being caught off-guard.

•Teen Jean vs Wanda: Probably the only one I could hypothetically give you, since Jean is reading her mind without permission and the Avengers came in peace. Yet, you are trying to use the 90’s reflect feat against Jean, so that falls apart in your face, since that would insinuate Wanda definitely knows when to use her powers cause she can see or sense telepathy right? Yeah, this feat shows the contrary. So, the fact that Wanda was caught off-guard at all perpetuates the exact argument I have been making. Wanda is inconsistent.

•Emma vs Wanda: Oh please! Wanda struck the first blow on Emma an issue beforehand and the X-Men announced that they were there to put Wanda to justice, with Wanda clearly resisting their efforts. There is absolutely no reason for Wanda to expect anything less from Emma Frost. Your argument falls apart here as well.

All cases given fall apart with the arguments you have been giving. So take your “Wanda was caught off-guard” out of here because that is far from the truth in the context of everyone of those scans.

6) “Besides all of that scans are when Wanda was off-guard (which is again irrelevant), you also haven't provided her anti-feats when it comes to her vs telepath in 2016 - 2020 (because there isn't one), her current version one

Ah, yes. Second paragraph of which comment? This one?

Wanda was still inexperienced and again, she was only a probability manipulator. But she still managed to drop Jean easily (yes, I know she was unaware)

Oh, wait, you mean this one?

No.

Those are all the replies you made to me. If you been discussing with someone else, then refer me to the comments you mean because you explained nothing to me.

As for her current form, what feats? You don’t have any psi feats for current Wanda because current Wanda hasn’t faced any telepaths. If she has, then you should be posting those feats instead of outdated ones. That is not on me.

7) “Your best argument is Wanda 1998 - 2016

Because that is the most up-to-date records that Wanda has. You this far have not given anything for current Wanda and Jean has not faced Wanda since All-New X-Men. For every intent and purpose, Current Wanda is featless, unless you can actually bring something substantial.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im surprised wanda is above sue

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean or Storm

xmen5ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesat: I understand Jean because she can put down anyone here with telepathy but how is storm supposed to deal with invibislbe woman

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xmen5ever: Storm can by pass Sue's Force Fields. There’s still an atmosphere in it.

xmen5ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesat: Before Sue can KO her with a simple for field attack?

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: For example Storm can just mess up with the electricity in Sue's head and KO her

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesat said:

@geekryan: For example Storm can just mess up with the electricity in Sue's head and KO her

Not only does Storm rarely do that, but Sue can use internal hax on Storm as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a1bde175a
deactivated-6075a1bde175a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm? this fight could go either way, If Jean sees Storm, Susan and Wanda arguing she'd probably yell "STOP" and her telepathic power would put them all to sleep but Storm could hide in the clouds and send giant lightning blasts the ground which would instantly KO or kill Wanda, Sue or Jean.....Susan could trap Storm, Wanda and Jean in a force field together and pop it before they could react.....idk about Wanda she is strong but I'm not familiar with her KO attacks

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda via time or probability manipulation.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41edded34
deactivated-610a41edded34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#92  Edited By GodlyShinigami

Jean>Sue>Storm wanda

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how I see the fight going , jean starts with TP and immediately takes out wanda , sue and storm survive(Storm has TP defences and Sue's shields can block TP) Jean gets put down by either sue or storm , sue can just block her TP attacks and overpower jeans TK with her invisible force fields , Storm can survive Jeans initial Telepathic attack and then put her down via air/Temperature manipulation or synapses fry. It comes down to sue and storm , Sue can use her force field to block storm's attacks and take her out via an internal attack , but storm can just manipulate the air within those force fields and take sue out via an internal attack , it comes down to whose faster , and I favour sue being faster , she has better speed feats and scaling. the invisible woman is the last one standing

@pyrofn i think you had an extended debate recently about Sue's FFs blocking TP. did you end up with a consensus ?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami said:

This is how I see the fight going , jean starts with TP and immediately takes out wanda , sue and storm survive(Storm has TP defences and Sue's shields can block TP) Jean gets put down by either sue or storm , sue can just block her TP attacks and overpower jeans TK with her invisible force fields , Storm can survive Jeans initial Telepathic attack and then put her down via air/Temperature manipulation or synapses fry. It comes down to sue and storm , Sue can use her force field to block storm's attacks and take her out via an internal attack , but storm can just manipulate the air within those force fields and take sue out via an internal attack , it comes down to whose faster , and I favour sue being faster , she has better speed feats and scaling. the invisible woman is the last one standing

@pyrofn i think you had an extended debate recently about Sue's FFs blocking TP. did you end up with a consensus ?

Did we? I can’t remember if we did. It might be blending together with the prolonged debates I had with Scarlet Wiccan. I cannot trust my memory, which is why I go back and check before speaking usually. Not all the time, but I try to at least.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Do you think's sue's shields can block TP

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Do you think's sue's shields can block TP

To a certain extent, but not in totality. The common thing comicvine tends to use is that if a character has a resistance, it is an immunity. Invisible Woman blocks telepathy from Psi-Lord, an alt version of Franklin Richards who pales in comparison to his 616 counterpart? She can block Jean’s, Xavier’s, Emma’s, or Rachel’s telepathy.

Logic would dictate to measure the telepath’s raw power and skill before determining that, but like I said. People see a list of powers and think it’s enough explanation.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:

@godlyshinigami: Or jean could just drop them all at once?

she could do that , there is so many variables in this fight

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers