Jean Grey vs Invisible Woman vs Storm vs Scarlet Witch

• 105 results
Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Jean Grey vs Invisible Woman vs Storm vs Scarlet Witch (77 votes)

Jean Grey 39%
Scarlet Witch 31%
Invisible Woman 21%
Storm 9%
No Caption Provided

Rules

• They want to kill each other
  • Only canon feats
  • No HOM Wanda and no Phoenix
  • Begin 50 feet apart
 • 
WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All these ladies kill each other at the same time.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm....I'm going Invisible Woman if it's a fight to the death...either her or Jean do to the fastest insta kills

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think this would be between Sue and Wanda, if it's to death. Sue can make force field and pop them anywhere she wants, and Wanda can just snap their necks with a gesture. It's about who does it first and faster.

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean was helding her own against a bloodlusted Sue. Wanda and Storm get dropped with telepathy.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone here has the hax and speed to literally oneshot each other...

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4-way KO

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True. I'll stick with Sue though, just because.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue first.

Storm second

Jean third

Wanda stands last.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go many ways, especially with Scarlet Witches hexes.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O.R.G.Y

@cruelrain what website/app did you use for the collage

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda or Jean

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Britain

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/scarlet-witch-vs-jean-grey-vs-invisible-woman-s-2057212/

No Caption Provided

Scarlet Witch vs Jean Grey vs Invisible Woman vs Squirrel Girl

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

Sue will likely be the last one standing considering she enters a fight with her force field active

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Wanda's hex power could potentially disrupt her shield and it's not telepathy proof so Jean can get her too.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Wanda would be attacked by Sue, Jean and Ororo so if she manages to disrupt the field she won't live long enough to harm Sue, and Sue has already blocked Psycho Man's tp with her ff

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@britain said:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/scarlet-witch-vs-jean-grey-vs-invisible-woman-s-2057212/

No Caption Provided

Scarlet Witch vs Jean Grey vs Invisible Woman vs Squirrel Girl

Mine outsold

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: So everybody is going to attack Wanda at the same time in a free for all? This isn't about Sue attacking, you have her in here with shield up, which is why you say she's last one standing. Wanda can disrupt Force fields so if that's your claim to fame it can be countered. Psycho Man is not a telepath, his tech is emotion based and she failed to block Emma and Cable who were both at the time less powerful than Jean.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

Wanda can POSSIBLY disrupt Sue's force field, and while she's doing this Sue can easily kill her and since this is morals off everyone can attack anyone.

No Caption Provided

- Sue clearly says she's protecting her THOUGHTS from Psycho Man, not her emotions. Sue merely put a force field between Wolverine and Thing when Emma sneak attacked her, unless you can proof that Sue actually enveloped herself and Thing with a full bubble, and can you please post the scan of Cable using his tp on Sue past her force field.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online

@scarlet_wiccan: your reason for her winning had no explanation you just said she wins because she has a Force field if Wanda can disrupt her shield she can disrupt her powers period. He's not a telepath and get out of her with that weak ass she didn't surround them argument. She reached up and the field is curved at the bottom denoting it's spherical shape, and that still doesn't explain Cable pulling her from it to the astral plane telepathically. It also doesn't explain why the FF needed the psi shielding tech Xavier designed to block Onslaught. If her field was tp proof she would have shielded herself without it the way Jean and Cable shielded the X-men without it.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@lordofallhumans: When you can read and manipulate someone's thoughts you're a telepath. Why do you suppose Psi-Lord had to trick Sue into dropping her force field for him to enter her mind?

There is no proof that Sue created a full bubble that went underground to break a fight between Logan and Ben and it makes no sense why she would.

Franklin was in the astral plane so Sue obviously allowed Cable to take her there.

Sue obviously didn't know if her force field could block Onslaught's tp or not, and Sue wasn't even with the rest of the FF the whole time to shield them, she was with Bishop and Cable.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: when you are not a telepath and use machines you are not a telepath.

because he didn't trick her he was reading her mind and found out her shield dropped. Nothing in that story suggests a use of his telepathy before he read her. That's not proof she blocks telepathy as he doesn't say finally I can read her mind he just does when he thinks the shield was up. If her shield blocked his telepathy he'd wouldn't have needed to read that it was down to know it was down.

Sue can't astral project the story was about needing a telepath to astral project. Sue was in her shield Cable projected himself and Apocalypse out and then pulled her out, they are all returned to their bodies that were still shielded or the psionic maelstrom that raised it for would have killed them.

I said she could have shielded herself and why wouldn't she know since you claim she blocked it from Psi Lord in a previous issue? So you claim she doesn't know she can block it, but you know she can even when there is evidence against it and your only example is a non telepath?

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@lordofallhumans: Psi-Lord's main mission was to remove Malice from Sue's mind and he couldn't while Sue's force field was up otherwise they wouldn't have had an extended battle if he could've just entered her mind.

I need scans of when Sue's astral body was pulled from her physical one because Sue can't maintain her force field when her astral body has left her physical body, she has to focus to keep her ff up, so when they were in the astral plane they're bodies were probably not in the maelstrom.

Sue didn't know Psi-Lord was trying to enter her mind, she had her force field up to block his blasts and by the time she blocked Psycho Man's tp she obviously knew her ff can block tp since she created a force field helmet over her head specifically to block his tp.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
No Caption Provided

@lordofallhumans: As seen in the scan Sue merely has a force field around herself and not around Cable and Apocalypse and Cable took Sue to the astral plane of panel, so you're going on assumptions

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of them have the power to one shot but they're not going to. I'm going to give it to Wanda or Storm. Both Storm and Wanda in their right state have beat Jean before and I don't see it being any different event though they've all got stronger. A psi bolt is jeans best offensive weapon against these women but sue has her Storm will be down for a few seconds, Wanda will be for a little while longer but not long enough for her to be out, and sue has her shields. Tk is also counterable by all of the women here so she's going down first. Sue is formidable and has withstood blasts from powerful beings but Storm has a habit of raining down multiple powerful attacks and I see sue cracking eventually and she can see almost all forms of energy so I assume she'd see Sue as well and her outward attacks as well. Wanda could disrupt her shields as well and would blast her but sue could do the same i just don't see her recovering in enough time before Wanda takes her out. That leaves Storm and Wanda but Storm isn't going to take her out right away and a prolonged battle will only favor Wanda as she'd tap into the wells of magic to increase her power. Storms only hope would be to tap into the EM field to increase hers but she doesn't do that as often but she still could take it as her reaction time is the fastest here.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda wins btw

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone can win due to the Morals-Off hax but I'm leaning towards Sue because of her invisibility and force fields.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean can drop all of their tp susceptible asses with a stray thought.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50 ft apart didn't know Jean was immune to lightning, probability, and power constructs

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean can drop all of their tp susceptible asses with a stray thought.

Consistent speed level for Jean?

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say it is a toss up because it is blood lusted. With morals on I would back Jean because she can shield herself while being able to TP everyone

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mooty_Pass

They would ALL kill each other at the same time.

I mean where talking about 4 Powerful Glass Cannons who can pull off Internal/Regular Attacks Via thought.

I don’t see anyone here Winning.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They would ALL kill each other at the same time.

I mean where talking about 4 Powerful Glass Cannons who can pull off Internal/Regular Attacks Via thought.

I don’t see anyone here Winning.

Except Jean and Sue have ways to shield themselves...Wanda rarely does so, and Storm can't.

Jean > Sue > Storm > Wanda

Although Jean can take out Sue and Wanda with TP right off the bat and then focus on Storm.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does wanda have so many votes?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@geekryan:

Storm can by pass Jean and Sue Force Fields. There’s still an atmosphere in it. As for Wanda I don’t know if she can.

The way you rank the girls to me seems like it’s based off an assumption. Jean - Sue - Storm - Wanda. That can be easily changed depending on who hits who first.

Sure Jean can. Or Sue knocks out Jean in the head Storm suffocates Wanda which leaves Sue. I mean there are so many possibilities we can name for each female to win here. And I can see each of them losing. That’s why I said I don’t see anyone winning.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Most likely because they think she is capable of reality warping on the fly

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@geekryan:

Storm can by pass Jean and Sue Force Fields. There’s still an atmosphere in it. As for Wanda I don’t know if she can.

The way you rank the girls to me seems like it’s based off an assumption. Jean - Sue - Storm - Wanda. That can be easily changed depending on who hits who first.

Sure Jean can. Or Sue knocks out Jean in the head Storm suffocates Wanda which leaves Sue. I mean there are so many possibilities we can name for each female to win here. That’s why I said I don’t see anyone winning.

Storm could maybe bypass Jean and Sue's force fields...but she'd be downed before she has the chance to do so. Storm is most likely to start with a lightning attack anyways, and since she's a glass cannon, the first attack made against her is taking her out.

I rank Jean first due to her TP being able to take out Sue and Wanda, and possibly Storm. Sue is second because she can defend herself from anyone else's attacks, except Jean's TP. Storm is next because she's faster on the draw than Wanda and has more offence.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Scarlet Witch's main methods of attack? Does she normally just opt for energy blasts? I'm very familiar with Jean, Storm and Invisible Woman but Wanda is not that familiar to me

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@geekryan:

Honestly, the same can be said for Jean or any other female here. Jean without a doubt will use TP. And as a Glass Cannon she is without her shield. Jean gets dropped by the first attack made against her such as: Lightning Bolt,Hex Bolt, Invisible Pole to the Head.

Ok. Now I understand why you ranked that. So, Based on your explanation that can change. Storm can resist Jean’s TP. Wanda can transmute anyone here, but Sue. Jean can TP Sue. And Sue can block anyone’s attack. With that being said that’s why I don’t see anyone winning. They all can drop each other relatively Fast. That’s how I see it.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They take each other out.

Everyone's powers work at the speed of thought, so they all go off at the same time. Meaning they take each other out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda has beaten Jean with her hex bolts. Wanda has reacted to Thor's lightning so she can beat Storm too. So yes, this is between Sue and Wanda.

Note:

Like Sue, Wanda also has the powers to be invincible, make force fields, auto-shields, magical/energy construct creation, etc...

Also their reaction speed are equal actually...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PyroFN

@josh983 said:

Wanda has beaten Jean with her hex bolts. Wanda has reacted to Thor's lightning so she can beat Storm too. So yes, this is between Sue and Wanda.

Note:

Like Sue, Wanda also has the powers to be invincible, make force fields, auto-shields, magical/energy construct creation, etc...

Also their reaction speed are equal actually...

She beat a caught off-guard Jean Grey in the 90’s back when Jean was only scanning the area. Wanda’s record with telepaths is not concrete, but very spotty at best and wildly inconsistent at worst. Wanda is not doing anything to Jean unless Jean’s guard is down.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean this:

https://imgur.com/a/ljY0saX

And this.

https://imgur.com/a/ZAKHfAB

So Jean scanned the area but she didn't know that Wanda was there?

Also, What do you mean by saying Wanda is inconsistent when it comes to her vs telepathy?

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers