cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cracks

Who wins?

In this battle Jean Grey is at full power, but can not use the Phoenix Force. 

Exodus is also at full power; Exodus has a healing factor and is a psychic vampire, meaning that he can drain psychic energy to re-energize himself or boost his powers.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cracks

Huh?

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Green Skin

I'll say Exodus. I think he's powerful enough to take out Jean.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cracks
@Green Skin: I think so too. Especially since he is a psychic vampire and their telekinesis is almost equal.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Green Skin
@cracks said:
" @Green Skin: I think so too. Especially since he is a psychic vampire and their telekinesis is almost equal. "
Exactly!  Jean could only beat him with the Phoenix force.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cracks
@Green Skin: I am pretty sure that Exodus can beat Stryfe too. Sorry for going off topic.           %Pr
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" At full power without the Phoenix, Jean can manipulate molecular structures, Exodus can't so their tk is not equal at full power and I thought his lifting weight was somewhere around 10 tons, hers is 50. "
thought you said it was higher.
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Green Skin
@cracks said:
" @Green Skin: I am pretty sure that Exodus can beat Stryfe too. Sorry for going off topic.           %Pr "
I would agree.  Exodus is pretty badass in general.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Son Of Storm

jean.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son Of Storm
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" At full power without the Phoenix, Jean can manipulate molecular structures, Exodus can't so their tk is not equal at full power and I thought his lifting weight was somewhere around 10 tons, hers is 50. "
thought you said it was higher. "
That number was used in an issue so I like to use it, just didn't feel like doing the conversions because the planes and space stations she has lifted don't have a definite weight but we can surmise it's somewhere near the 300-450 tons mark as far as planes are concerned, it took all her focus to keep Avalon a float but like I said don't know how much it weighs, just wanted to throw out a number didn't matter if it was her max weight because it's still 5Xs higher than his. "

Ok.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Regardless, Exodus has more skill and experience than Jean. He is also a psychic vampire, meaning that he can  drain psychic energy to re-energize himself or boost his powers. Exodus also has a healing factor.                %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Is Jean's telekinesis that powerful when she is without the Phoenix Force? Exodus still had at least a couple of centuries (at least two centuries) to gain his skill and experience. How else would Exodus have been able to accomplish the feats that he already has accomplished. Exodus' vampiric abilities still count in this battle.  Actually Holocaust defeated Exodus. Exodus was the one who had to give up and when he sensed Cable and X-Man he became so happy. He intended to use his vampiric abilities on them.   

Actually, Exodus could have defeated X-Man at that time. It is just that he underestimated X-Man. Exodus tends to underestimate his opponents. I am sure that Exodus could defeat Cable as well. He mostly loses to his opponents because he underestimates. I know that sounds like an excuse, but still it is an irrefutable fact. It is a part of his character, just like Sinister does not like to engage in battles.

Exodus was mean to Jean huh? LOL. Ouch.       %Pr
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stormcell
"At full power without the Phoenix, Jean can manipulate molecular structures, Exodus can't so their tk is not equal at full power and I thought his lifting weight was somewhere around 10 tons, hers is 50. "

Actually, Exodus can manipulate matter at the atomic level which uppercuts molecular control.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: The list that Exodus made is good, but Exodus has not encountered every mutant telepath. Apocalypse's telepathy, I believe, is from his Celestial technology. Ever since Rachel downloaded Xavier's powers, she should be above Emma on the list.  Emma needed Dust's help to defeat Exodus. LOL. 

Exodus was still not doing well because he just came from a battle with Holocaust. That battle severely weakened him.                        %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: There was a time when Exodus and Xavier were battling, when Exodus intended to attack Magneto because Magneto attacked some other mutant, and Emma had a headache, since she detected that battle.   That shows their power.

If Stryfe defeated Jean telepathically, in X-Cutioner's Song, then he should be above Jean as well.  Was it PIS?          %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Who kidnapped Jean? Who gave her to Stryfe? Jean did not have all of her telepathic powers when Stryfe held them prisoner?          

How was Apocalypse able to defeat Jean telepathically?           %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Thanks for the scan. 

But, Who gave her to Stryfe? Jean did not have all of her telepathic powers when Stryfe held them prisoner?       %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Oh. No wonder why then. Jean had no telepathy at all when Stryfe beat her telepathically. Obviously Stryfe would have the upperhand. That was not a fair fight.            %Pr
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stormcell
"@Stormcell said:
"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"At full power without the Phoenix, Jean can manipulate molecular structures, Exodus can't so their tk is not equal at full power and I thought his lifting weight was somewhere around 10 tons, hers is 50. "
Actually, Exodus can manipulate matter at the atomic level which uppercuts molecular control. "
when? i was trying to find instances and couldn't "

He mended Xavier's mind back together atom by atom after Bishop shot Xavier in the head.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cracks
@Stormcell: See? Exodus is a nice guy.           Merci monsiuer.          %Pr
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stormcell

No problem, Cracks.  

@Phoenix of the Black Throne:

Where did it state that Jean had no TP when Stryfe beat her?

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cracks
@Stormcell: 
The Dark Rider Psynapse attacked her and pulled her to the astral plane where her tk would be useless he makes her relive the first manifestation of her telepathy which inadvertently reawakens it  she manages to defeat him but is still unaware that he has her telepathy back, until some time later, it is not until after X-Cutioners song that Jean goes back to learning how to use and control her telepathy under Xaviers tutelage and then becomes second only to him.         %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: So basically Jean had no telepathy at that time right?       %Pr
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Stormcell

Jean was stated to be second to Xavier in psi, but she honestly did not have the power to back that position up. The White Queen actually showed greater skill and power than non-Phoenix Jean despite what was said of Jean's power. When she was stated to be second to Xavier, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Stryfe wasn't even around and neither was Exodus. We saw Exodus display greater power than Jean in both the TP and TK department on a regular basis.  

That said, Stryfe was a clone of Cable and I know that Cable was supposed to be a psi with potentially greater psi than Jean.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cracks
@Stormcell: No. Jean has better tk. Jean at full power is the White Phoenix. It is part of her mutation.  Emma also managed to trick Xavier. that does not mean that Emma is above Xavier. 

Stryfe lacks the skill and experience that Cable has.  Jean can beat Cable at full power. Cable at full power has burned out before. %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Stryfe is very smart to attack Jean when she was only a telekinetic. Very intelligent indeed.         %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Right, but that means that her telepathy at the time was basically useless, compared to Stryfe's telepathy.          I wonder if Stryfe tricking and deceiving Sinister has anything to do with Stryfe's superior telepathy over Sinister.                             %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cracks
I wonder if Stryfe tricking and deceiving Sinister has anything to do with Stryfe's superior telepathy over Sinister.         
What do you think?         %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Sinister thought that Stryfe would give him the DNA of The Summers-Grey blood line. Sinister was tricked by Stryfe.  It in fact was the Legacy Virus.     %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cracks
I really don't know where to rank Stryfe with regards to telepathy. If Psylocke was able to protect herself from Stryfe's telepathy then......           
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Yeah. I don't know where to place Stryfe's telepathy though. I think that Sinister's telepathy is above Stryfe's just because of skill and experience.         %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Yeah. Do you think that cloning dilutes a mutant's powers?  I wonder because we have never seen Stryfe doing that things that Cable has done at full power, like shattering Silver Surfer's board and levitating the city of Providence at the same time.                     %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Do you mean Nate by X-Man? X-Man has more raw power than Cable or Stryfe at full power. Mr. Sinister made it so.            %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cracks

True.  I thought that Stryfe had those blocks because he never burned out and he wouldn't have died by age 21 like X-Man would have until the latter received that tattoo. Otherwise Stryfe would be able to do the things that X-Man could or can. 

I think that Cable at full power still can't do the things that X-Man at full power, with the tattoo can do. Like no one mentioned that Cable at full power had a psionic output rivaling that of Dark Phoenix's or Phoenix Force-imbued Jean Grey and X-Man can do the "cross-dimensional travels", right? Cable at full power can't do that. Even Jean Grey stated that X-Man was the ultimate telekinetic.  

X-Man's telekinesis was so powerful that he could bend Earth's magnetic field to create electromagnetic pulses.  

I don't know. It seems that maybe the writers may have just wanted for X-Man to have the spotlight or maybe that wanted to show X-Man doing more impressive things that Cable at full power. Or maybe they wanted to convince us as readers, that there is a difference between AOA Nate and Cable. That is all that I can guess.  Who knows.                              %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne:  I hope I am not annoying you with so many posts. Just let me know. I am a very curious person who likes to learn.

Sinister intended for X-Man to live only until age 21? That is evil. What an evil man.  Just to defeat Apocalypse huh? Didn't Cable completely cure himself of the TO virus when he did all of the awesome stuff? If so, then the TO virus had no effect.  

Cable's latent time traveling ability is only due to the his technology, not his innate mutant ability, right? Or is it?

I agree that X-Man is way too rash and careless. He does mean well though. He sacrificed himself for Earth.                 %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne:  Cool. Thanks.

Sinister certainly reduced the mutant herd by ordering his Marauders to attack and kill the Morlocks. I guess it is because he considered them scientifically useless. I would argue that Sinister and Apocalypse both hate mutants. Sinister has committed more "evil" acts than Apocalypse has. Neither of them see himself as evil. They are both sociopathic, in my opinion.  They both lack morals, so good and evil, they are beyond that.  

Thanks for answering all my questions.      %Pr
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: I was also wondering why Cable at full power burned out and X-Man at full power never burned out. Is it because of X-Man's tattoo?      
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Do you think that Cable will ever be able to indefinitely use his full power without burning out?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cracks
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: It always confused me though, that other characters are not noted to have burned out or the similar effect. Characters like Jean Grey have not, Hyperstorm, etc.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cracks

Boost.  

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean Grey is a very underrated character. she is stated to be the most powerful psychic to ever exist in Marvel even tho this would include Jean as Phoenix

every cell in Jean's body was said to be a center of power (no Phoenix), can u imagine the raw power Jean possesses? in NEW X-MEN she was capable of accomplishing feats that's impossible even for omega level mutants as Xavier stated

there is no telepath in Marvel "aside from the Cosmic beings" more powerdul than Jean Grey. Exodus is very powerful but I would say that he is on the level of Xavier while Jean heavily exceeds that level.

psychic beings more powerful than Exodus would be Jean Grey, X-man, Cable, Stryfe, Rachel, Cassandra Nova etc.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#42 god_spawn  Moderator

@emmett_frost: Jean’s underrated? I’m genuinely confused at this statement.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Lol at Jean underrated

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol so yea...I'm just here to say Jean > Exodus and that Exodus is no longer a psychic vampire.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: so yeah, I'm just here to tell you that 9 years ago, jean<exodus without Phoenix, when exodus was a psychic vamp.

OT: time of OP, exodus.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exodus stomps Jean easily unless she is boosted by the PF.

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: yes she is underrated, Jean is an omega level mutant but need cerebro to scan or contact people, the statements that was said about Jean is million times beyond her feats.

Evil Beat stated that Jean goes beyond mutation into some other catogory that i don't yet have a name for, on the microscopic level, each of her body's cells is a ferment, a seperate center of power

In New X-men the Professor stated that what Jean did was impossible, even for an omega level mutant "accomplished a feat even an omega level mutant would have a hard time doing it, and she did this while having millions of virus bacteria eating her from the inside", in the next issue she is back to being useless.

The Phoenix Force stated that Jean as an unlimited power that she hasn't yet tapped, she was stated to be the all powerful psychics and all the young generations "Cuckoos generations" know her as the all powerful psychic Queen.

But her feats does not back her statements up. She needs help defeating Apocalypse, fighting Stryfe etc. The Jean Grey in the comics has yet to shown her true power

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh emmett frost consistently being wrong.

Somethings never change

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmett_frost: If her statements are far beyond her feats, then those statements are probably wrong. Especially when Jean hasn’t been holding back since the late 90s at this point.